Daddy and Me - Cover

Daddy and Me

Copyright© 2018 by Naughty Macy

Chapter 2: He Cant Resist

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: He Cant Resist - Dad Caught me masturbating and the temptation is too strong.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Small Breasts  

I am kind of disappointed to say my Dad hadn’t touched me since that first time. It had been weeks. I could see him looking at me often. He looked at me like a man in torment. Like he was torn between lust and regret. I tried tantalizing him. I left the bedroom door open when I was changing. I wore skimpy clothes. He seemed to be able to resist.

I had a dance to go to on a Friday. I asked him to drop me off. He agreed. I told him I had a ride home. I went to the dance and got a ride home with my best friend Rachel. The dance lasted till 11:00 and I danced with a few guys.

I walked in the door and started to head upstairs when I heard him.

“Macy? Is that you?” I walked into the living room. He was sprawled on the couch in his tee shirt and boxers. There were several empty beer bottles on the floor next to the couch. There was a movie on TV. I don’t remember what movie.

“Hey dad.”

“How was it?”

“It was great. I had fun.”

“You look so pretty. I bet every boy in that place wanted a dance.”

“A few. No one special.”

“You are so beautiful Macy.” I saw his eyes take in my wine colored, spaghetti strap, silky fitted sheath dress. He looked me over from head to toe. His eyes drank in my carefully done hair, and my makeup. His eyes traveled the length of my body, clearly outlined in the close fit of the silky material. His eyes traveled down my bare legs to my feet where my strappy heels showed off my toenail polish. He groaned.

“Goodnight Macy.”

“Thanks dad. Goodnight.”

I leaned in to give him a hug. I was off balance in my heels so when he grabbed me and pulled me down to him I fell straight onto him. I managed to twist a little and landed in his lap. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer. He put his face against the side of my neck and took a deep breath through his nose taking in the smell of my perfume. His hands slid up and found the pins in my elegant updo and took them out letting my long brown hair uncoil as he stroked it.

“God Macy. You are growing into a hell of a woman.”

I didn’t make any effort at all to resist as his mouth kissed my neck. In fact I leaned into him. Closing my eyes in pleasure as his breath and mouth on my neck felt good. I was afraid to break the spell so I didn’t move. His hands slid to my shoulders and caressed them then sliding down my arms. I sighed deeply. His hands on my bare skin felt good. He slid his arms around my waist and his hands skimmed over the silky fabric of my dress. They slid over my flat tummy and up higher till he found the small mounds of my breasts. I wasn’t wearing a bra. He rubbed them through the fabric and my hard nipples poked through the fabric. He bit my shoulder softly as his thumbs slid over my hard nipples through the silky fabric. I was wearing no bra and the sensation was making me feel very hot between the thighs. His hand dipped inside the bodice of my dress and he played with the nipple on my left breast as his other hand slid down my dress and to my thigh.

My dress had ridden up high on my thigh when he had pulled me down on him. He stroked my thigh gently then slid up higher. I was wearing thong panties because I didn’t want panty lines to show with my dress. His hand slid up my thigh and brushed the silky fabric of the black panties that covered my freshly shaved pussy. He pushed me forwards a little and slid the zipper of my dress down enough to slide the top down and bare my small tits. His right hand stroked my slit through the panties as his left hand played with my little tits and hard nipples. He kissed my neck and nibbled my ear. I was beginning to squirm in his lap.

He turned me more sideways and kissed me hard on the mouth and lowered his mouth to my right breast. He covered my whole breast with his mouth and sucked letting his tongue play over my nipples. My legs were spreading as he rubbed between them against the fabric of my panties. His hand slid up and then down into my panties. I couldn’t help but moan in pleasure. He slid one big finger between my pussy lips and stroked up and down until he found my clit. He rubbed it gently as his mouth sucked and licked and bit my tits and nipples. “Ohhhh Daddy. That feels so good.”

I was grinding in his lap and against his hand as he rubbed me. He pushed the skirt of my dress up high and I lifted my ass and slid my panties down. I opened my legs wider and he stopped rubbing my clit and slid a finger inside me. He worked it in and out and then slid a second one in. He pushed me up off him and unzipped me the rest of the way and my dress slid to the floor and I was naked except for my heels. I stepped out of the pool of fabric and the panties that were around my ankles and he laid me back on the couch.

I pulled one leg out and toward my chest. The other was on the floor and he lowered his mouth to my waiting pussy and began licking. He wasted no time being gentle. He went straight for my clit and began licking it hard and fast as he finger fucked me with two fingers. I rubbed my own nipples as he fingered and licked me to a shivering orgasm. He didn’t stop. He sucked and licked my clit until I was bucking against his mouth shamelessly begging. His fingers slid out of my soaking wet pussy and he sucked hard on my clit and slid one wet finger into my ass. I was shocked at how much I liked that. He ate my pussy and gently fingered my ass till I came again, my smooth cunt humping his wet mouth.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.