Daddy and Me - Cover

Daddy and Me

Copyright© 2018 by Naughty Macy

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Dad Caught me masturbating and the temptation is too strong.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Small Breasts  

I called out as I came in the door.

“Dad? Are you here?”

No answer. I hadn’t seen his car in the driveway so I figured he wasn’t home. I grabbed a drink and headed upstairs. I knocked on his door. No answer. So I opened the door and peeked in. No dad. I grabbed his iPad and took off to my room. I powered it up and went to his recent history. I had been doing this for a few weeks. Today I found his latest porn video. I clicked on it and was instantly turned on. It was an older man and a younger woman role playing dad and daughter. I knew he watched this stuff and to be honest it turned me on.

Wait, let me tell you a bit about me. My name is Macy. I was 14 when this was going on. I have always been petite and have small tits with decent sized pinkish brown nipples. I am 5’6” and weigh about 104. I had long brown hair and brown eyes. I was a late bloomer. My mama left when I was young. She was an addict and eventually she and her drug addict boy toy cleaned out my dads checking account and took off. It’s been me and Dad ever since. So back to my story.

I was watching the porn and was really getting turned on. The older guy was licking between her legs and she seemed to be really into it. I wondered how it would feel to have someone licking me there. I unbuttoned my shorts and slid them down and stepped out. I took the iPad over to my bed and lay back. I slid a hand down into my hot pink panties and softly stroked my slit. I keep it completely smooth because that’s what all the girls at my school do. I slid my finger between the lips of my pussy and rubbed. I was getting hot and rubbing my clit and making soft moans when I heard a sound. I looked up and my dad was watching me from the doorway with his mouth slightly open and his cock visibly erect through his pants.

I looked at him. 48 years old but still attractive. Dark hair with salt and pepper sprinkled in. A good build and well over 6’0” he was in good shape. He had my brown eyes and a full mouth. His erection looked huge through his pants.

I gasped and clamped my legs together and reached for a blanket to cover up when I heard him say softly in a strangled voice.

“No. Macy please don’t cover up.”

I met his eyes. They were filled with longing. I paused, for what seemed like forever. Then I slowly took my hand away from the blanket. Without looking away I slowly spread my legs apart. He looked down and moaned. He could see the wet spot on the panties. My heart was pounding so hard.

“Macy. I ... I ... know it’s wrong, but will you undress? I just want to look I swear.”

I nodded and slowly slid my tee shirt over my head. My bra hooked in the front. I undid the clasp and dropped the lacy hot pink garment on the floor. I stood up and slowly, very slowly slid my panties down over my thighs and they dropped to the floor. I turned slowly all the way around so Dad could see my naked body. He was looking at me with this hungry look I had never seen before.

I walked slowly backward and sat on the bed. I was facing him. I slid back on the bed and propped myself on pillows and slowly opened my legs as wide as they would go. His eyes lowered and he groaned to see me spread open showing him my pink pussy. In the background I could hear the girl on the porn saying she was gonna cum. I was a virgin but I had fingered myself to orgasm before.

“Dad? Can you ... lick me like he is licking her? I want to know what it feels like.”

“Macy ... it’s wrong.”

“Please? I want to feel it.”

“No.”

“I want you to. Please. I need it.”

He crossed the room in two strides and lay between my legs. I could feel his breath on my pussy. He used his hand to spread my lips open and lowered his mouth. The second his warm mouth touched my wet pink pussy I moaned loud. It felt so fucking good. His tongue slid up and down and found my little clit. He licked it hard and fast and sucked it. He used his lips like he was eating an ice cream cone and my God! His tongue never stopped moving. Soon I was bucking against his mouth and as I came for the first time with my dad he thrust his tongue inside my pussy to taste my cum.

My body jerked with pleasure but he didn’t stop. He kept licking and I felt his tongue slide down to my puckered ass and he licked it. I screamed a little. He slipped his tongue into my tight asshole and tongue fucked it. I was panting in pleasure as he alternately tongued my ass and licked my pussy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.