Halloween Is the Season for Spanking - Cover

Halloween Is the Season for Spanking

Copyright© 2018 by Sueloves2bspanked

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The witch hunters are on the prowl and the black witches are stirring with anxious concerns about being discovered in the quiet village. All they really wanted was the human male juicy sperm to keep them young and beautiful and they did their best to stay out of trouble and not attract attention. Halloween was in the offing and it was beginning to look like the witches were in a lot of trouble.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Magic   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Size   Halloween   Violence  

The village was in anticipation of the arrival of the famous witch-hunters with almost twenty witch cunts as trophies of their ability to sniff out a witch even when they were suffering from a cold.

The entire female population of almost eighty souls was fearful that they might fall victim to false accusations. Include in that mix were the thirteen true witches in the village that were spitting with outrage that they were being harassed when in their logical perspective they were only doing what came naturally when it came to sex and spells and everything in between.

The witch-hunting team only had two members.

They were fraternal twins born on Halloween’s day exactly thirty years prior and their sickly mother perished from the ordeal. Joshua and Kathy were raised by their extremely strict and deeply religious father who tolerated no nonsense when it came to living by the good book.

He was a firm believer in the old testament and saw no sin in brother copulating with sister observing the rules of privacy and application of right and wrong in driving the sin of lust from their hearts and they coupled normally as a man and a woman should do without any thought of their own pleasure except for the fact that both of them felt a lot better after Joshua’s seeds were deposited inside his pretty sister’s tight twat in an explosion of manly spunk that took them both by surprise. Of course, Kathy had plenty of the herbs she harvested in the woodland mostly from the mushrooms to insure no offspring would be the final outcome of their passionate embraces.

The father whose given name was David was well-past the prime of his carnal activities but he faithfully anointed his daughter with his precious bodily fluids on at least a weekly basis to insure they remained close in the flesh as well in the spirit of their dedication to the elimination of witchcraft from the region in which they resided.

The witch-hunting duo was dressed appropriately all in black and Joshua wore a white collar not unlike the type worn by pastors or rectors of churches and parishes. He was not ordained by any authority to be one but his father had placed his hand on the top of his head and told him in his stern voice, “You are Joshua and you are now a leader of the soldiers of Christ and you must drive lust from your heart and save your seeds for your sister in Christ Kathy and anoint her womb with your spend to keep her obedient to the ways of the Lord. Go you now and search the land for the vermin of witches that infect our innocent faithful with their sinful and lust-ridden abominations in this peaceful land like the dreaded snakes in the Garden of Eden at the beginning of our human race.”

The sister hid her fantastic beauty under a shapeless robe of solid black and she wore a rather large metal cross around her neck. It draped down between her generous bosoms and crated a little valley between her twin peaks of passion that proclaimed her a female in her prime of life with all the vigor of a harlot and the soul of a Saint dedicated to service to the path of the Lord.

All the village lads kept their eyes glued to her lower posterior when she knelt to pray because her robe draped across her heart-shaped bottom revealing her plump inviting globes of feminine attraction and the hidden secrets between her sweetly curved legs.

The village females from sixteen to sixty had eyes only for the male witch-hunter’s groin area because he was well-endowed and his package was covered tightly displaying a coil like that of a snake waiting in repose ready to be called into action when necessary to protect mother church from the schemes of the Devil in the disguise of a woman with all of her seductive ways and hints of carnal anticipation whenever required.

The thirteen witches well hidden in the infrastructure of the village were still mourning the recent loss of their resident warlock Damian. He was a bit along in years being a man of some sixty-five winters but he was able to satisfy all thirteen of the females at all times in rituals and just plain old sordid carnal relationships that involved both oral and anal activities frowned on by the tenets of the church in matters related to procreation. He was struck down by a bolt of lightning on an otherwise fair evening just as he was beginning a fertility ritual which they had all been looking forward to because it meant probably orgasms all around before he was finished with their needy cunts.

Their only recourse was to put spells on the married men in the village and use his cock to fill their hungry pussies in the darkness of a moon hidden by clouds to hide their sinful ways in the forest. The butcher was a favorite of theirs because he was of the type of man that had copious supplies of spunk to fill many of their cunts at the same time.

Still, it was a dangerous stop-gap method to satisfy their need for cock and they wanted to locate a nearby warlock in need of a coven to tend of his very own.

A recent visit to a nearby town almost ended in disaster because the resident coven felt they were poaching in their backyard to steal away their primary source of in-house cock and besides the lad was quite attractive in a subdued sort of way which more than made up for his truly average size.

The coven sisters left that town quickly before a grudge match between them brought the light of day on their secret existence in the midst of the otherwise boring lifestyle.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.