Murphy - 4 - Cover

Murphy - 4

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 5

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Book 4 continues the story of Murphy and his family and friends. They spend Labor Day at the resort. They meet Kelly, then all head to New Orleans for a day and night before heading on to Texas for some more fun and adventures on the road. Please read Murphy: Books 1 thru 3, first to help understand the story.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Cousins   Aunt   InLaws   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size  

Mom, Dad, Maren, and Kelly walked down the beach to the east, now, I had waited for a while, and finally gave up on Chelsea coming out to meet me. I was walking west, not in any hurry, just thinking of our stay at the resort, picturing in my mind all the changes that were taking place, and seeing the place when it was completely finished.

I wished I could be naked, as I walked in the late evening sun, but there were still a lot of people out, mostly couples, now as the Moms and Dads, with little ones, too small for school, were herding them back to their cars.

The surf was light, after being broken by the outer reef, along the coast. The soft rush and roll, of the little waves, seemed to be playing, as they hit the sand, fell apart, and washed back to be hit by the next one that rushed in.

Suddenly, someone had their hands on my waist from behind, I turned and there was Chelsea, smiling; her long, silky blonde hair, still in a pony tail, that came to the top of her barest necessity, bikini bottom. Her top, was even more daring; with the outer edges of her big aureoles, peeking out from under the patch of red cloth.

“Hi, Chelsea, I was afraid you weren’t coming.”

“I had to run home and change, and then Mom wanted me to help her with some stuff, for a minute. I ran all the way here, I was afraid you had given up. I beat on your bus, until some people walking by looked at me funny; then, I decided to find you. I told myself that, a boy like you, would walk west, and here I am!” She said, and hugged her hard, tanned body, to me. I really wanted to be naked, then.

“Want to walk some more, or do you need to rest?”

“I run all the time, see my long thin ‘runner’s legs’?” I looked at her long sexy legs, and shook my head in wonder; she grabbed my hand, and we started walking west once more.

“How could I not notice them? You are very tall, and very sexy, Chelsea.”

“Thanks, Bobby, I think you are tall, dark, and so VERY handsome; how old did you tell me you were?”

“I’m fourteen; I’ll be fifteen in December.”

“You sure look older; more mature, I guess I should say. You look a lot like your Dad; I bet you hear that a lot, too, don’t you?”

“I do, but I have to be honest; as much as I would love for him to be my real dad, he’s not. When he and Mom get married in November, he is going to adopt me, and my name will officially be Robert Murphy Jr., but you can call me Bobby.”

“I bet you have a lot of girlfriends, don’t you?” She asked, coyly.

“Well, I have a lot of friends, and for some reason most of them are girls, I would think you’d have a local boy chasing every step you make, as sexy and pretty as you are.”

“I did have a boy friend, but we broke up when school was out, last spring, I caught him with another girl.”

“Sorry, he must have been an immature jerk to let go of you.”

“Thanks, and, yes he is; but I thought he loved me, and three days after we did it the first time, he was with another girl. Now I hear he has ditched her, too.”

“Just be thankful you found out now; you can get on with your life, I promise you, you deserve a lot better than that.”

“Thanks, Bobby, uh, Bobby, have you done a lot of things with girls, I mean, like sex things?”

“Well, I’m not as old as your ex-boyfriend is, but I have been with a few girls, and yes, we have done just about everything. But I’m still friends with all of them, though, and always will be! I have a special friend I met this last week, I think we love each other, but we want to be sure.”

“I almost knew, that someone like you, would have a special girl; I envy her, and I know I am older, but I think you are a nice person, I mean, I, well, I was hoping we could, maybe, kiss at least.

“I’m probably not being fair, Bobby. I saw you, and I wanted to be with you, this is the first time I’ve ever said that to a boy. I hope you don’t think I am a bad girl, I’m not.”

“I’m flattered that you wanted to be with me. I knew, as soon as I saw you, I wanted to kiss you, and be with you.”

“But you have a girl; I don’t want to be a part of something, like what my ex did to me.”

“Well, I’m not trying to talk you into something; but you need to know how special my girl is, that I like so much. You see, she told me, to go have fun; meet girls, and fuck them; and then come back, and make love to her, and tell her about it all.”

“Wow, really? I wish I could be like that; maybe, if I met someone special, like you, I could. Then I’d know, if he came back, he really did love me.”

“Yeah, I know. It’s hell being a teenager; we’re old enough to fuck, and love; but we’re too young to make plans about our future.

“Murphy and Mom have both taught me a lot; especially since they have fallen in love. All I have to do is ask them, and they’ll tell me exactly what they think about it, no matter if it’s about making love, or just plain fucking.”

“Wow, you are lucky to have a Mom and Dad like that, I think my Mom would be truthful and honest with me; I just don’t know how to go about asking her the personal questions.”

“Just come right out and ask. That’s what I do.”

“Yeah, but if you were a girl, how would you ask your own Mom, if she thinks it’s okay to ask a boy to have sex with you?”

“I just say, “Mom, I met someone I’d like to fuck, what is the best way to ask her, if she wants to?”

“I wish Mom was here right now.” Chelsea said, and stopped walking, she pulled me around, and we kissed.

“What would you do?” I asked, and we kissed again, this time with more heat, as she put her hands on my naked back.

“I’d point at you, and ask her what she thinks the best way to get you to fuck me would be.” Chelsea said, and smashed her body into mine, as she sucked my lips, and bumped her pussy into my dick. I reached around her, with both hands, and ran my fingers up and down her naked back, I snagged the strings of her bikini top and bottom, as if I were mad they were there, as I rubbed her butt, her back, and even down inside her bottoms, to feel her smooth crack.

“Did your Dad teach you how to do that? You are just TOO good, Bobby.”

“Yes; and my Mom, too.”

“Your Mom, too, Bobby?”

“Yes, I love my Mom.”

“I love my Mom and Dad too, but we never talk about how to make my skin crawl up and down my legs, and my nipples swell up and puff out, wishing a boy would touch them.”

“I bet your Mom would show you.” I rubbed her more now, and I almost pulled the bow knot out of her bikini top, in back; then, I ran my hands down the sides of her hips, and hooked my thumbs in her strings there, pulling her bottoms up tight into her crotch, until I was afraid I was going to snap the strings.

I kept my thumbs hooked in the strings that tied her bottoms on, then, I pushed the strings downward, until I felt her wriggle, as if trying to get the bottoms off.

She was rolling her hips, and swaying like a belly dancer, as I pulled my hands back to her top, and with the heels of my hands, I slid back, to the sides of her firm breasts. We were still kissing, and Chelsea moaned into my mouth.

I hooked my thumbs under the small cups of her bikini, and ran them back to where the strings were tied. I pulled the ends, and the strings fell across my arms, and her top was loose on her breasts.

Chelsea rubbed her breasts back and forth across my chest, making her top slide off to the side, her warm breasts now pressing into my naked chest, her pert rubbery, nipples raking hard against my skin.

“Don’t stop.” She pleaded.

“I wasn’t about to.”

I slid my hands back down to her butt; I cupped her buttocks in each hand, and lifted her up on her toes, as I ground my hard dick against the crotch of her bikini.

I grabbed as much of her bottom as I could get hold of, and pulled her up again, this time by her bikini bottom, pulling them up, and into her butt crack.

She now wore a thong, and I cupped both naked butt cheeks, digging my fingers into her, right where her thighs swelled into a sexy teenage ass.

The sun was down, now, and dusk would soon be turning to dark. I looked all around, and saw no one. I untied her bikini bottom, and she moved back, to let me pull the strip from between her thighs.

I took the small strip of cloth, with four strings dangling from it, and pulled it up around my neck.

“GOD, you are so sexy, and this is so fucking erotic.” She said, as she looked at her bikini bottom around my neck.

I pulled the bikini around, and put the very center of her crotch in my mouth, and sucked and chewed and tasted her juices, and smelled her musk. My dick went from almost hard, to spring steel, in a split second.

I pulled the bikini out of my mouth, and put it under her nose, Chelsea sucked her breath in through her nose, and then opened her mouth, to take her own bikini into her mouth, and suck on her juices, as I had done.

I ran my hands back to her sexy butt, I wanted more. Lifting her up by her buttocks, I slipped my finger tips deep inside her split.

Chelsea moaned, as I raked her pussy lips, and her butt hole, at the same time. I hooked one finger in her wet pussy, and smeared her juices all over her anal passage. I hooked two fingers in her, one on each hand, one in her slippery pussy, the other in her grasping, clasping anus.

“FUCK, BOBBY, I am going to cum, right here.”

“Cum for me, Chelsea, make it run down your legs. I want you wet, when I bend you over, and fuck you.”

“DAMN, I have never had a cum hit me like that. OH FUCK, you made me have another one, Bobby. Dig your fingers in me again, like that.

“NNNNNnnnnnnnggggguuuuuhhhhhhhhh. FUCK, what are you doing to me?”

“I was just touching you; I want you to feel good.” I smiled at her in the dim light.

“Feel good, my ass! I’ve got pussy juice running all down my legs, to my knees now.” She laughed, and hugged me again.

Chelsea dropped to her knees, and untied the drawstring in the waist band of my swimsuit; she pulled them over my hips, and screamed.

“BOBBY MURPHY JR., that’s not a fourteen year old cock.”

“Well, it’s mine, and I am fourteen, you should see my Dad’s!”

“Damn, you mean to say, it’s bigger than yours? Have you really fucked girls with this? Hell, I know now why you are still friends with all of them. Damn, hold on, I’m going to TRY to get my mouth on it, and then you’re going fuck me right here, on this beach.”

Chelsea sucked the head of my dick inside her mouth, and I almost shot her full; I was getting better at holding back my cum, and now I let it build up.

I loved shooting into a girl’s pussy, with my first load of hot cum; then, I could slow down, and shoot a couple of times more, before I’d run out of bullets.

“I hope you have a condom, Bobby, I need you so badly, I’m almost willing to let you shoot me in my naked pussy.”

“I’ve got three, you want me to use them all?”

“I know I want one; and maybe even take two; but there’s no way I could take this fucking cock in my pussy, for three fucks, in a row.” She giggled.

“Stand up, and bend over, you’re getting your first one, from behind, and I’m going all the way to the bottom of your pussy too.”

“Fuck me, Bobby, I need you.”

Chelsea bent over, and put her hands on her knees, her butt out, and her head down.

Her pussy was trimmed back short, but not shaved clean, and I found her wet slit in a hurry. I wanted her, as bad as she wanted me, and I shoved over half of my dick into her tight teenage pussy. She said she had only fucked once before, and she sure was tight!

Chelsea bent over further now, and grasped her ankles, her pussy was at a better angle, now, for me to ‘go deep’ as I heard Murphy say, once.

“Hold on, Chelsea, I’m going to put my dick all the way in you.”

“FUCK, Bobby, you mean it’s not all the way in now. Hell, just shove that fucker all the way in, and let me have a good cum on it.”

Chelsea was bent nearly double, now, her pert breasts were touching her legs, just below her knees, as she pulled herself back, tight against her legs.

I took her hips in my hands, and slammed my dick, now slickened with her oily juices, as deep as she had pussy to handle. Chelsea grunted, then, she yelled.

“AGAIN, Bobby, fuck me deeper.”

Again, I did as she asked; as deep as I could get into her; she was just too small to get all of me inside her.

“NOW,” Chelsea screamed, in to the night air; and I shot the rubber full, wishing, once again, that I was shooting into a naked pussy, with my naked dick.

Chelsea stood up, and quickly whirled, to hug me and kiss me.

“That was awesome, Bobby, I love your long fat cock in my pussy. Want to do it again?” She asked me, in a little girl voice.

“Sure.”

I jerked my cum filled rubber off, and rolled a fresh one down my dick. I bent over, and grabbed my swimsuit, and shook the sand out, then, I sat down on it, and pulled her to me.

“Sit on my dick, this time, Chelsea, and let me go all the way inside you, it feels even better when we fuck like this.”

“Damn Bobby, I feel like I am sitting on a ball bat, not that I ever have, but your cock feels so big.”

“Ride me, Baby, let that tight little pussy run and play, and have some fun; slide up and down, and get all you can, then open up, and let me go deep while you’re sitting on me. When you feel your cum about to hit, lean over, and give me some titty.”

“nnnnnNNUUUUNNHHHHH.” I’ve got it all in me, Bobby, I felt between us, and you are all the way in my pussy.”

“Now, fuck me, like I just fucked you, Chelsea.”

She did too! I mean, she fucked me, like Mom fucks me, when she sits on my dick.

Chelsea leaned over with her lithe, slender body, while I grabbed one of her breasts in my hand. I sucked an entire titty into my mouth, and she-fucking-came-unglued!

She was wide open, now, and I was balls deep inside her, when she started with her next hard cum; her pussy, and all her insides, were pulling, and twisting on my dick, until I exploded into the condom.

Chelsea fell forward limp, and lying on my chest, as I hugged her tightly to me.

We lay like that for the longest time; then she finally roused up, and kissed me on the mouth.

“I need your phone number, and your email address, Bobby, I want to be your friend, too, please?”

“I want yours also; we’ll go back by the bus, and I’ll give them to you, we’ll be coming this way, a lot; we all love the warm water, and being naked. Let’s get our swimsuits, and get in the water to wash off a little.”

We walked naked into the warm water, and I washed the sand off my butt, and she washed the pussy juice off her legs.

We finally got her bikini back on, after much laughing, and playing in the water.

Chelsea and I walked back to the bus, and went in to see Mom, Dad, Maren, and Kelly all in bed naked.

They waved at us, and went right back to fucking, sucking, and fingering, each other.

I walked with Chelsea the four blocks to her home. We stood by the porch, talking, and wishing we could be together longer. I hugged her, and she kissed me deep. She put her hand on my dick, and backed up to look at me in the dim light of the street lights.

“If you want to fuck one more time, I’ve got one more rubber.” I asked, and without waiting for an answer, I turned her around, and told her to bend over the porch.

I pushed my trunks down, and rolled the rubber on my already swollen dick head.

I pulled the crotch of her bikini to the side, and slipped my dick into her pussy, as she bucked back against me. The porch was just a little lower than her waist; so she dropped her upper body down, with her feet on the ground, spread wide apart as I stood between her legs, and fucked her hard, as I slammed my dick into her, until we both grunted with our cum, blasting her insides, from both directions.

Chelsea sat on the edge of the porch, and I sat beside her, after we each got our breath back.

“I don’t see Dad’s truck here; I want to give you something.” Chelsea said, as she pulled her bikini off, and handed both the top and the bottom, to me. I helped her step up on the porch, my finger in her pussy, as she giggled, and wriggled her butt.

She bent back down, and we kissed for a long time; then she touched my face, as I traced my fingers across her lips.

We smiled, and without another word we both turned; I walked to the street, after looking back once more, to see her wave as she slipped in the house naked.


“You need a shower, Bobby; get one, and I’ll fix you a sandwich, real quick; you want a Coke to drink?” Kelly said, as she saw me come in. She hugged me, and then backed up.

“Bobby, you fucked that girl, good, didn’t you?” She grinned, as I took my swimsuit off, she patted me on my butt, as I walked by with a big grin on my face.

“I’m proud of you, baby, I wish I had been there to help you fuck her.” Kelly laughed.

After my shower, I ate my sandwich, and drank my Coke. Kelly and I cuddled up on the smaller bed, in the guest bedroom. I don’t think I even moved, until I felt Murphy touch my shoulder, at daylight the next morning.


“Morning, Bobby.” I grinned as he looked at me, with a big smile on his face. “I take it you had a good time with Chelsea?” I asked as he eased out of the bed, to keep from waking Kelly.

“Hey, Murphy, we both had a great time. She’s not a bad girl, Murphy, we talked, and became friends, and we wanted more, I told her we were leaving, this morning, and she wanted to have my phone number, and my email address; that’s when we came by here.”

“I know she is a good girl, Bobby; your Mom does too, we’re glad that you and Chelsea had a good time, I really appreciate you standing up for her too, telling me she is a good girl. That says a lot for you, son.”

“Thanks, Dad, I’m glad you understand, I am so glad you are my Dad.” Bobby grabbed me, and I felt him sob, as I held him tight to me. Damn, he’s nearly as tall as me, and I’m six foot even.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.