Murphy - 4 - Cover

Murphy - 4

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 4

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Book 4 continues the story of Murphy and his family and friends. They spend Labor Day at the resort. They meet Kelly, then all head to New Orleans for a day and night before heading on to Texas for some more fun and adventures on the road. Please read Murphy: Books 1 thru 3, first to help understand the story.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Cousins   Aunt   InLaws   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size  

Bobby and I continued our scouting of the cove. There was something about this little cove that kept me thinking of it. It was only a hundred yards wide, at the widest part, and narrowed down to, maybe, thirty yards at the shoreline.

We walked back, along the shoreline, to the main part of the lake, and looked back. I could see the beach from this point, with all the teens, and the younger kids swimming, and playing naked on the sand, and in the water.

The adults were either on the beach, getting a suntan; or in the water, with their kids, laughing and playing.

We had two lifeguards on duty, during swimming hours, and they were stationed at either end of the sandy stretch of the beach. They were in constant contact with each other, by ‘walkie-talkie’.

There were rules posted all along the beach, and no glass, of any kind, was allowed. I saw people carrying coolers, and setting them under the umbrellas.

I knew what I wanted the cove for, now. If we extended the paved street just two hundred yards, we would have a road to the cove. This is where we were going to build our camp store; in the cove, out of sight, yet handy for the swimmers, and the fishermen, when we got the lake stocked the way we wanted.

“This is where we will put the camp store, Bobby. We can have our boats brought here, and build a dock right back here in this little cove.”

“Wow, Murphy, that sounds good, why don’t you name it ‘The Cove’?”

“You just named it!” We high fived, and we walked back to the beach. He saw Jennifer, walking down to the beach, from the path that led to the bungalows; she saw him, and ran all out, right at him, they fell to the sand, and rolled, and laughed, and kissed. They stood, and both looked at me, and waved.

Jennifer took Bobby’s hand, and ran with him to where I was walking up to the edge of the sand.

“Murphy, I love Bobby! One day, I will have his babies, and I will be a Murphy too; you just wait and see.” She said, as she launched herself at me, and we all three hugged for a long time.

“I hope it works out for you both, Jen, I think you would make a good addition to the Murphy clan, and I know you would make a good wife; and mother for Bobby’s, and your kids. Just make sure, this is what you both want. You have a lot of living to do, don’t let your dreams get in the way of having fun, and enjoying being young.”

“Thanks, Murphy; we won’t, you’ll see. I know what I want, and if Bobby will have me, I will make it happen, and he will be as happy as you are, with Ms. Meghan.” She smiled, then kissed me, before they ran naked into the water, to join their friends.

Somehow, I think this girl will make it all happen. We’ll see what happens, when they have to be apart for a month or so at a time.

As I watched them, together, I wanted it to be her, who Bobby makes his wife.

I know he will love many, as well as make love to many more girls and women. He will even fuck that many more along the way. If Jennifer can accept that, then she’s the one that will make my son, Bobby Murphy Jr., happy, just as Meghan has made me happy.

I caught up with Meghan, on the porch of the bungalow. She was on the phone to Kelly, and they were talking business; dang, I wanted to talk dirty, to them both.

“Kelly misses us, Murphy.” Meghan said, and handed me the phone.

“Kelly, we love you, and we miss you too; why don’t you meet us in Memphis, on Wednesday, so the three of us can get naked, and sleep together.”

“I will be there, Murphy! I’ll call, and let you know when I’m flying in; pick me up, and we’ll be naked, until I have to leave.”

“We may not let you leave. You better start making plans, to get out of that office, except for board meetings, and emergencies.”

“I am working on that, now, I want to be with you, and Meghan, I want us all to be together, when we give birth to our babies, and I want them to grow up together.”

“Then get your sexy ass to Memphis, Meghan and I, both want some of your hot pussy.”

“Thanks, Murphy, I needed to talk with you and Meghan, I was missing you so much. You will have all my pussy you can stand, real soon, get your ass ready. Now, let me talk to Meghan, again, she was telling me you wanted to build a camp store, I think it’s a great idea. I heard you got us a better deal with the builder, on the bungalows too, by letting him keep his crew on the job. I love it Murphy. I can hardly wait to meet all of you there, again.

“You will be with us, when we come here again; now get your shit together; don’t make us come get your ass.

“It will be embarrassing for you, to get stripped naked, in your own office, and rolled on the floor, while we both fuck you silly.”

Meghan was laughing, as I handed her the phone, and went into the bungalow, to get a beer. Damn, this makes me thirsty.

It’s five o’clock, somewhere.

When I came back out, Gloria and Angelina were sitting one on each side, next to Meghan, on the bench seat that’s built onto the porch rail, all the way around the porch.

I pointed to my beer, and they both nodded. I got two more, and brought them back out.

Both the girls were naked, of course, and I really believe they could live this way, they both have always wanted to be naked, when they would come over to my house, in Marion, we would stay naked, for a weekend at a time.

Meghan was off the phone in a few minutes, and she was excited that Kelly had called; she was ready for her to be with us.

“Have you two sexy ass Mexican’s been fucked this morning?” Meghan asked.

“No, we were hoping you would help us fuck, Murphy, we are as horny as hell.” Gloria grinned.

“Let’s get me a beer, and a handful of rubbers, and we’ll fuck his dick, until we drain him.” Meghan said, and we all followed her inside. I wasn’t going to miss this. Those girls can screw a pump pipe out of the ground, with their tight pussies, and Meghan could screw it back in again, with hers.

Angelina and Gloria are both close to 5’ 8” and weigh about 145, which may be a little heavy, but they both work out, and run to stay fit. They are two of the best softball players I have ever seen, along with Ellen, that is.

They have flat stomachs; and abs that they can flex into six packs, like a man; their breasts are not quite as big as Meghan’s, but they are magnificent, and stand proud with big dark brown nipples, that are always erect. Their legs are long and brown, and seem to have a shiny gleam to them; their Mexican buttocks, are bubbled out, and I always love to fuck them from behind, as they bump their butts against my belly.

“You girls are first. I fuck Murphy, at least once a day.” Meghan handed them each a condom; and we all got in the master bed, together.

“Meghan, we both like pussy, while Gloria fucks Murphy, will you let me suck your pussy?”

“Can you suck me, while I suck Angelina’s big titties? I just love the way your nipples always are poking out, wanting to be sucked.”

“You bend over, and spread your legs, while you suck Angelina. I will suck your cum out of you, from back here.” Gloria said.

I lay on my back, as Gloria rolled the condom down my dick. I was like one of their softball bats, hard as hickory.

We wasted no time on foreplay; we all wanted to fuck, and did we ever! As soon as Gloria settled her hot brown snatch down over my dick, I remembered all the things she can do to a man. I wished, right that minute, there was some way we could all be together, like this, with Kelly here, too; hell, I’m going to talk to Meghan; she’ll come up with something.

I knew Meghan will soon be talking to Angelina and Gloria, about getting pregnant, and each having a Murphy baby. I know Meghan!

“Murphy, I have missed this big hard cock in my wet pussy, you just hang on to the sheets while I ride your ass, like you are a wild ass fucking burro.” Gloria grinned at me, with what looked like a snarl, as she took me deep inside her pussy.

Both she, and Angelina, had learned long ago, that we could get my dick all the way into their cervix, and get them to cum like a repeating rifle, as they fuck me hard.

Gloria was there now; she opened her sexy thighs, and relaxed her buttocks, to let me all the way inside her pussy, taking all I had, as I entered her cervix, prodding her sensitive nerves, and pushing against her tight muscles.

“Mierda, Chihuahua.” Gloria screamed, as she got her first cum.

“Meghan, hang on Baby, ‘Te voy a hacer la sopa’.” Angelina said.

I had heard her tell Gloria that, so many times, I knew what it was.

“OH FUCK, tell me what it means, I love this shit.” Meghan screamed.

“She told you, she was going to suck your pussy, Meghan.” I told her, I knew she would get even wilder than these two once she got wound up.

“Tell me more, Angelina; call me names, I am about to get a cum, now.” Meghan was getting there, she loved to get down and dirty, when we fucked.

“‘Maldita puta’, Angelina yelled at Meghan as she shook and screamed again.

“Fuck, keep sucking my pussy you fucking Mexican whore.”

‘Vete a la mierda tu puta baracha’, Angelina yelled back at her.

“What, what tell me what Angelina said I need to cum again, FUCK, I want to know how to talk dirty in Spanish.”

“She tell you, ‘fuck you, you drunken whore’.”

“OH SHIT, OH DAMN, Murphy I am getting another cum, fuck Gloria and get her cum out or her fucking Mexican pussy, I want her to eat my pussy next.”

“No vales nada cabrona, Te voy a hacer la sopa” Angelina told her and Meghan shook as she got her cum and fell over.

“Tell me what she said, I am fucking shaking I am so excited,”

“You are not worth shit, I am going to suck your pussy.”

“Damn Murphy, I’m going to learn to talk this dirty Spanish and I will talk to Kelly like this, she will go fucking crazy to know what I told her.”

“Gloria, let me have Murphy’s cock now, I am going to cut threads on his fat shaft like it was a steel rod.” Angelina said as she and Gloria changed places.

“Now fuck me Murphy, my pussy is wet and I am ready for your long fat cock.” Angelina grunted as she sank as far as her pussy would let me enter her. She raised her brown, sexy ass and dropped all the way this time, she was as excited as Meghan and she was ready to get a cum too.

Meghan came around and sat down on my face, I love her pussy and I was ready to suck her.

“Fuck Murphy; you fucking sexy ass Mexican, I hope you get knocked up and have his baby.” Meghan said.

“OH FUCK Meghan, I would for love that to happen.” Angelina screamed as she was slammed in the gut with an enormous orgasm.

Meghan pushed back off me, and looked down in my face.

“Murphy...”

“YES, let’s do it, Meghan.”

“Gloria, are you and Angelina on the pill?”

“No why, Meghan? Hey look, we both would love to have a baby by Murphy, but we cannot afford to, right now, we have so many things we need to get done, then we want a place of our own.”

““You two girls listen to me! Kelly is trying to get out of the business, she is going to work a deal, where Jerry is out in six months. Between Kelly, Murphy and me, we are going to come here, raise our babies, and travel all over the USA in our big RV buses.

We want both of you here with us. We will need help, with all these babies, and you get to fuck Bobby, Jerry, and Murphy, anytime.”

“Maren will school all of our babies, and we will go everywhere there is a highway, we will always come back here, this will be home.”

“Meghan, are you sure you want us? We are not family.”

“You are now! What do you think about having twins?”

“I would love to have twins; do you mean Murphy’s babies?” Angelina asked, wide eyed now.

“Yes, Murphy’s and Jerry’s babies, at the same time.”

“Meghan, are you serious?” Gloria said, she was smiling, she knew Meghan was serious.

“Yes, we will all go to the clinic, we will all have a baby girl, and a baby boy, they will all have the last name of Murphy, they will all grow up as equals, each will share in the Murphy millions.”

“OH MY GOD, YES, YES, YES, we are in, right Angelina?” Gloria screamed.

“I am in, I want to have Murphy babies. OH FUCK ME, Murphy, I am cumming now. I want your baby in me.”

I looked at Meghan, she was smiling, and I could see the wheels turning in her head, she was ready to make it all come true. I know her; when she gets her head set on something, it’s about to take place.

Gloria and Angelina would give us six mothers, if Meghan stops at six, which means that Bobby, Jerry and me, will be busy sure enough. My dick got hard, just thinking about the nine of us living here, and traveling together, when the babies were older.

We will definitely need two big RV buses, I will get online soon, and start floor plans for two new Newell Motorhomes. We will need to swing by Miami, Oklahoma, and make final plans, and close the deals to have them built.

We will do that, as soon as Kelly gets all her shit together, and decides what she, and Jonas, are going to do with the corporation. They can still own it and not have to run it. I know too, that when Jerry and Karen have twins, he’s going to want out.

I’ll let them work all that out. I am retired now, living and loving on a nude resort, with some of the most beautiful women in the world, and more coming everyday.

Meghan and I never missed a lick, she had a rubber on me, and was riding me, until she got a cum. It doesn’t take her long, and it was a good thing today, Angelina and Gloria had just about drained me, I was able to stay hard, long enough, for Meghan to get what felt like an explosion, deep in her pussy.

I will be so glad to fuck my wife, skin on skin; I may have to get a tourniquet, and a couple of ace bandages put on my dick, when she gets me skin to skin, but I am willing to risk it, just to get to shoot my cum in her sweet pussy.

Meghan cuddled up to me, on one side, and Pancho and Lefty cuddled up together, on the other side, we took a long recuperating nap, and woke up hungry.

Jerry and Karen came in, and told us they had fixed sandwiches for everyone, and the others were waiting on us outside.

Meghan pulled Gloria, Angelina and me, over to the side, before we went out.

“I hope you two meant what you said. I am planning on having both of you pregnant, before Thanksgiving, when we all go to the Keys to get married.”

“There will be six of us having twins, and we will be busy as hell, for a while, but we will have the best life you ever dreamed of, raising all our kids together.”

“We’re serious, Meghan, we want to be part of the Murphy clan.” Gloria spoke, for both of them.

“Good, when both of you have your breasts full of milk, Murphy and I, are going to suck those fat brown nipples, like we are the babies.”

“Fuck, Meghan, stop already! I’m still dripping from the fucking, you and Murphy, just put on my brown ass.” Angelina laughed, and we all went to get a plate and eat.

Meghan sat beside me, as we ate, our hips touching; and her hand resting on my thigh. When she wasn’t using it, to eat, or drink.

“I called Kelly, a little bit ago. She’s meeting us in Pensacola, on Tuesday morning; her plane gets there at 11:35 a.m. I told her, that she was NOT allowed to leave us, ever again, except in a dire family emergency.”

“Good, I’ll be glad to see her, and I know you, Maren, and Bobby will too. What are you going to do about Allisyn, send her back with Jerry and Karen?”

“Yes, I’ve talked to her, and she is friends with Kasey and Lydia now, seems she likes her pussy eaten, and they are good at it. She told me, that they plan to go out together, when they get home. They want to see if all boys can make them feel as good as Bobby.” Meghan smiled at that.

“We need to make plans to get Dave and Gail, and Kurt and Janie, back here when we come back this way, I really like all of them. I was thinking of giving Kurt and Janie, a five year membership, for all he’s saved us, on this construction. Dave and Gail, said they wanted to buy a premiere membership, too, and we’ll have a lot more bungalows by spring.”

“I’ll get with Gail and Janie, to make sure they go by, and see Geri, and get reservations for this fall, when we come through, going to the Keys.

“When we leave the Keys, I plan on it being just you, Kelly, Maren, Bobby, and me, for at least three weeks. That is, unless we pick up a hitchhiker, here and there,” Meghan laughed at that part, but I knew she would find a way to have at least one sexy girl come along for the ride.

I decided to wait to tell her about the two new Newell Coaches I had placed an order for, online, we can make a loop up through Oklahoma, and see to the last minute details when we get married.


Get married! Now this is Murphy talking, and I just said I was getting married. I had never even let myself think, more than a few minutes, on that subject, and here I am, sitting next to a woman, who has taken over my heart. I know that she and I will laugh and have the best time ever, for as long as we live.

The rest of the weekend, to me, was as fun filled, as any time I have spent in years; I had Meghan, Bobby, Jerry, and the rest of those that made me appreciate friendship. The only one missing was Kelly, and I know we would be with her soon.

My mind was already on the highway, I wanted to head west from Pensacola, all the way across Alabama, Mississippi, and Louisiana, to Texas.

I had never traveled I-10, but it was time we went down that road, a ways. I wanted to stop in New Orleans, and take the little Subaru into town, and go to the French Quarter, and Bourbon Street; see Canal Street, once the widest street in America, I wonder if it still is.

Damn, I love this shit. I’ve already got an itch now; and when my ass gets to itching, I got to go someplace new, to get it scratched, good.

We’re going to get us some of that spicy Cajun cooking. Hell, I wouldn’t mind if Meghan found us some spicy Cajun pussy while we are in Bayou Country.

Damn, I like cowgirls too, we’ll have to swing up to Dallas/Ft. Worth, and see the old stock yards, and The Cattleman’s Hotel, with the western saddles for bar stools. I was there once, years ago, for a sales meeting; damn, did I ever throw a fucking drunk, or maybe it was a drunking fuck.

“Murphy, are you having a daydream? You’re smiling and rubbing my pussy.” Meghan smiled, as I looked at her with a sheepish grin.

“Yes, I was thinking about us being married, and taking a ride across the country, just you, Bobby, Maren, Kelly, and me.”

“I love the sound of that. We will all be pregnant, and you can fuck us all, skin to skin.”

“Don’t start that, you know I will down your sexy ass, right here, and get that pussy smoking, with that kind of talk.”

“I’m just daydreaming, along with you.” Meghan patted my dick, and smiled.

Jerry and I went over to meet with Joe, and we all rode across to the other side of the lake. Kurt had gone back to town for some supplies, and we just rode out all the roads they had completed. The paving machine was running, and the roller packers were smoothing the surface, as they lay the asphalt.

All the roads on the high side of the ridge were paved, and now they were finishing the gravel on the roads on the lower level, where the buildings would be built. Joe was careful to stay off the asphalt, until it set, as we rode all over the construction site.

The foundation footings, for the lodge and the restaurant, were already poured, and according to Kurt, they would start laying foundation blocks on Tuesday. He had told me, he had the plumbers set, to come in a week from Monday, and after that, they would start the framing, and electrical crews.

“Joe, let’s go to the back, and show Jerry where the new RV park is being built.”

“I was over there yesterday, Murphy, and you won’t believe what they’ve already done. They will be through with the roads and parking spots, in a week. The site boss told me that they would put all the wires underground for electrical and phones as well as cable for TV and internet, off the county road up on the front side.”

“When will they lay those underground cables, did they say?”

“Kurt said they would start on Tuesday, they already have the trenchers moved in, up next to the road.”

“Damn, I love this shit.” I said.

“Jerry will be leaving out Monday morning, and we will be pulling out early Tuesday, to meet Kelly in Pensacola, just before noon. If you need anything at all, you’ve got my cell number.”

“Murphy, you’ve got a bunch of good workers on the job, and they’re excited about getting to work out here, a lot of them are younger men, and they’re all talking about coming out for a big get together, when the construction is all done, except for the finishers, who will be here all winter.”

“Tell them, to let you know when, and we’ll pick up the tab.”

“Damn, Murphy, they’ll break their necks, to get everything done, while the weather is warm now.” Joe laughed.

“That’s why I said that; a party with thirty men, their wives, girlfriends, and kids, will be cheap, compared to a month ahead of schedule.”

I called Kurt, and told him that Kelly and Meghan, would get in touch with him, this next week, about the Camp Store we wanted built in the cove, south of the main beach; I knew that Kelly and Meghan, would want a lot of input into that project.

Kurt told me, that he would take a look at it, and have the roadway extended to the building site before they pulled the heavy equipment out.

Sunday, was a day of rest for all of us. We got our big grill fired off, and Kurt, Jerry, Dave, Joe, Jerry, and I were up most of the night, drinking, and cooking. We had a huge pot of beans on the grill from the get go, and they cooked all night. We had eight slabs of ribs, and four Boston Butts, plus about six packages of hot links, we cooked, and ate on all night.

About 5:00 Sunday morning, we let the fire die down, and slid the meat back off the heat; the beans were left on to get all the fire they could.

With our meat cooked, and wrapped in aluminum foil, we all staggered in, to take showers.

The girls woke all of us up at 11:00, they already had the meat sliced, and the beans taken up, in smaller pots.

We had beer, beans, Bar-b-que, cole slaw, and a huge banana pudding, Meghan had made early this morning, while I was sleeping.

Damn, it just don’t get no better than this.

We all ate, until we couldn’t; then, we rested, and ate some more. It seemed like, we were eating, and resting all day long, when we weren’t drinking beer.

Jerry, Karen, and Pancho and Lefty, packed their stuff, before dark; they wanted to get on the road, before the traffic got bad, with folks driving home.

I got up early on Monday, and so did Meghan; she cooked biscuits, and I cooked sausage, so they all had sausage and biscuit sandwiches, and hot coffee, to eat on the way.

We were all sad to see them go, but Jerry and I knew it would be just a few weeks, and we’d see each other, for the first appointment, at the clinic in Memphis.

Meghan, Bobby, and Maren, packed up our belongings, on Monday night. We wanted to leave out, early, too so we could get the bus fueled up, and checked over, down on I-10, before we started on our first long trip.

I wasn’t sure how long we’d be gone, but we didn’t have to be back in Memphis, until the first of October, that gave us four weeks, to take a little ride.

We said our goodbyes, Monday night; we told Dave and Gail, that we’d call them, when we got our new motor homes, and, if they were still interested, they could have this one at a bargain price.

We made plans to see Kurt and Janie, when we came back in November, before we went down to The Keys. I told Kurt, to just leave his trailer here, if he wanted to; they could come out on weekends, now, since school had started.

Meghan and I met with Geri, Joe and Krissy, before we went to bed, we knew we were leaving things in good hands, and told them to call any time, if there was ever a problem.

Bobby, Maren, Meghan and I, slept in the bus in the big bed, in back. We slept too.

After all the goodbyes we did the night before, it seemed that all the kids, in the whole resort, were there to see us off, well, to see Bobby off, anyway.

We did get out of the resort by 8:30, and it was only about an hour down to Pensacola.

When I got down to I-10, I found a truck stop, and filled the tanks with diesel again, I knew I wouldn’t buy diesel again until we were in Texas, and then only if I found it cheaper.

Bobby and I, checked the tow dolly, lights, and all the tires.

When we loaded, this time, we were more excited than this morning, we were only an hour, or so, from seeing Kelly, again, and we were getting antsy.

I had to park out away from the terminal a ways, because all the overhead barricades were too low; that was OK though, we caught a shuttle, and rode to the main terminal. This was a regional airport, and Kelly was coming in on her corporate jet.

Meghan, Maren and I, were sitting in the outer lounge, so we didn’t have to go through security, then we heard her.

“MURPHY,” Kelly screamed, and we looked to see her hugging Bobby, and running to meet us, as he tugged her bags behind him.

Meghan outran me, to where Kelly was, and they were swinging around, and around, in a big hug, as Maren and I got to them.

We were in no hurry to leave now. We had Kelly back with us. She was even more beautiful than I remembered, she had been in the sun, a lot, and her long blonde hair was even lighter than when she was with us, at the resort. Her hair was in a pony tail, and, at 27, she still looked like a college girl.

Bobby and Maren wanted to stop in Mobile, and see the USS Alabama, so we took off, we weren’t that far away, and I was sure we could catch a shuttle, from one of the exits, if we all kept our eyes open.

Bobby saw it first, and I drove us into a fenced parking area, where we caught a shuttle over to Mobile Bay.

The ship was awesome, and we all loved the tour. Bobby had the digital camera, and he must have taken a hundred photos, while we were either approaching the ship, or on our guided tour.

Meghan looked on her laptop, when we got back on the bus; we were only 65 miles from Biloxi. Bobby yelled out, that he wanted to eat at Gulf Lobster again, and see if we could spend the night near Long Beach, like we did before.

“Bobby, I’m sure that Fanci and Debra are back in school in Hattiesburg, Mississippi, by now.” Meghan told him, but he wanted to eat there, just in case.

“Besides, the food is good, and I like being in the gulf at sundown.” Bobby grinned.

“You little scamp, you just want some saltwater pussy.” Maren said, and we laughed, we knew we were going to get some at sundown, too.

When we drove by the seafood restaurant, there wasn’t a big crowd, so I parked the bus, where we could get out of the parking lot, and we all went in.

Meghan walked right up to the girl at the reservations desk, and asked for the manager. Sure enough, the same one was on duty, and no man in his right mind would ever forget Meghan; he didn’t, either.

“Hello, my friends from Memphis; Beth, I will seat this group; these are friends of mine.” He spoke to the girl, at the door, then, and led us to our table.

“Thank you, Richard, for remembering us.” Meghan said.

“Thank you, also, for remembering my name. I am flattered. I will get my best waitress to wait on you, she will go off duty in two hours, but she will see to your every need.” The Manager was happy to see return business, since the summer vacation season was over, and the college students had all returned to campus.

“Sir, are Debra and Fanci here, or have they already gone back to college?” Bobby asked.

“I am sorry, they left late last night; they came back for the long weekend, and I hated to see them go, they are good help and they bring a good young crowd in here.”

“We thought they would be gone back by now, but we were headed west on I-10, and wanted to stop, and see them if they were here. Like Bobby said, the food is great here, too.” Meghan smiled; the manager nearly fell over himself, as he took our drink orders.

It was only 5:00, but since we were almost parked for the day, I ordered a Crown and Coke, it seemed we all wanted one, except Bobby, he ordered Coke.

I’m glad it’s 5:00, somewhere.

“I want you all to meet Chelsea Winterford, my sister’s daughter, and a very special young girl.” Richard said, as he escorted the young girl to our table.

Bobby perked up, real quick, now, as he looked the girl over. She was the typical teenage girl, who lived on the Gulf Coast, tan, blonde, beautiful eyes, and a big smile. She wore her hair in a ponytail, and had a habit of shaking her head, to make it shimmer, and fall back in place.

Bobby was seated between Meghan and Kelly, and Chelsea stood directly behind him, as she took out orders. Bobby turned to look up at her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.