Murphy - 4 - Cover

Murphy - 4

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Book 4 continues the story of Murphy and his family and friends. They spend Labor Day at the resort. They meet Kelly, then all head to New Orleans for a day and night before heading on to Texas for some more fun and adventures on the road. Please read Murphy: Books 1 thru 3, first to help understand the story.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Cousins   Aunt   InLaws   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size  

Hey, it’s me again; Bobby,

Murphy kinda wanted me to tell you about us meeting the Allendorph’s; he and Mom, ran to the bus, singing some silly song about five o’clock, somewhere; whatever that means. Must have meant something to them, though, Murphy’s dick was hard, and Mom was grinning.

Anyway; Ray, Juli, Allisyn, and I all went to see Geri, and found out that the new people would be out, behind our bungalow, on the next paved drive, we could see it from here, now. Geri’s gonna call us, and let us know, when they get here, but Ray and I are gonna walk on over there, in a few minutes, to be ready for them.

“Hey, the phone’s ringing.”

“Shoot, I bet that’s them, Ray, there’s only one empty parking space over there, and that looks like the name Allendorph painted on the side of that big Ford pickup. Let’s go, Juli and Allisyn will know where we’re at.”

“Hey, Geri, yeah ... I’m running over there, now, thanks, Geri.”

Ray and I were at the parking space, by the time they got out of the truck, damn, he sure is a big man.

“Hi, I’m Bobby Murphy, and this Is my friend Ray Davis, are you the Allendorph’s?”

“Yeah, good to meet you, Bobby, and you too, Ray, I’m Kurt, and this is Jason, and Jennifer. You’ll have to give us a minute to get used to seeing folks naked, I reckon. Jason, are you, and Jen, okay with this?” Kurt was smiling, and Ray and I didn’t even think about being naked, we just ran over here.

“Hi, Bobby, Hi, Ray, we’re glad to meet you. Kurt, Jas and I want to get naked, too, can we?” Jennifer said, she was staring open mouthed at my dick, as she talked; I almost got a hard on.

Jason was tall, like me and Ray, and he’s filled out good, he must work out, Kurt sure looks like he does. Jennifer, is really pretty, she’s got flaming red hair, and a cute smile, and a nice butt, she don’t have big tits, but I like her anyway. I think I like her a lot, I hope she don’t have a boyfriend.

“Kurt, if you’ll back the trailer in here, we’ll all watch for you, and it won’t take but a few minutes, and you can get back, Murphy said, you’d be in a hurry.”

“Thanks, Bobby. Damn Jen, you and Jas are already naked; you both must have been getting some sun, you’re as dark as Bobby and Ray.” Kurt said, as he looked at his kids.

Damn, I really like Jen, now, her tits are really nice, not big, but very nice. She has more freckles on her face, and across the tops of her titties, than I saw at first. She turned toward Kurt, and I looked at her butt, damn she’s got a few freckles on her butt too. My dick got hard.

“Jason, you help Ray watch that side, and Jen can help me watch this side.”

Jennifer smiled at me, when I said that. I hope she likes me. I like her more, every time I look at her.

“How old are you, Bobby?” Jen asked me, and smiled again. Damn I like this girl. I sure hope she likes me.

“I’m fourteen, I’ll be fifteen in December. How old are you?”

“I’m fifteen, my birthday was last month; we’re about the same age, aren’t we?” She smiled again, and now my dick is really hard, I need to ask Murphy what to do, when I don’t want a hard-on, and it gets hard anyway.

“Yeah, you’re pretty, Jen, I hope you don’t mind that I am looking at you, but you look really good; I like your red hair, and your freckles.” I had a knot in my throat, when I said that.

“Thanks, Bobby, you’re cute too, you sure look older, I mean, you look so big, well what I mean is...” Jen giggled, and I liked her more than ever now.

“Come on back, just a little more, Kurt, that’s good. I’ll get the tongue jack, if you’ll get the wheel chocks.” I told Kurt when he got out.

“Jason, and Ray already have them set, do you know how to level these trailers, Bobby? If you do, I’ll get on back to work, Jen, Jas, I’ll be over on the other side. Just borrow Bobby’s phone, and call if you need anything.”

“OK Kurt, and thanks, we already love it here, when Mom gets here, will you and Mom get naked, and go swimming with us?” Jen said.

“Sure, we will, we’re here to have fun, and this is a nude resort. Bobby, look after my girl, here.” Kurt told me, and I looked at Jen, as we grinned at each other.

“Bye Kurt, I love you,” Jen said, and her face turned red, and Kurt’s did too, they must not say that a lot.

“I love you too, Jen; Jason, son, I love you, and I want you both to have a great time, just hang around with Bobby, and Ray and have fun, see you after while.” Kurt was gone then.

“I like Kurt, he sure is big man.” I told Jen, as I jacked the leveling jacks, while she watched the bubble in the level.

“Right there Bobby; you got this one level, let’s get the other one.

“Yes, Kurt is a good man, and he loves our Mom, like she was a princess.”

“Jason and I weren’t sure at first about Mom marrying him. He’s so big, and tall, and she is no bigger than me. Now we like him; Jason and I, just didn’t know how to come right out, and tell him how we feel.

“We’re glad he brought us out here, Jason and I like being naked, and I know you do, you are so long, and tall, and dark and tanned, all over ... I mean, well dang, Bobby, you know what I mean.” Jen giggled again.

“We got the back leveled, Jen, did you and Bobby get yours done?’ Jason came up, and looked at our leveling bubbles, and he and I high fived, then we all high fived.

“Lets hook up the lights, and water; and you can check out everything inside. Mom and I had a small RV, before we met Murphy, and we always had stuff fall over, when we traveled.”

“What do you travel in now, Bobby?” Jason asked.

“Look right through the trees, there, at that big-ass bus.” Ray said.

“FU--UCK, is that yours Bobby?” Jason looked at me and grinned.

“Yep, Murphy and Mom bought two of them.” I grinned.

“DOUBLE FU--UCK.” Jennifer said, and we all laughed. Damn I like this girl.

“Come on, and we’ll show it to you. You gotta meet my Mom, and Maren. I want you to meet my friend Allisyn, too, she’s four years older than me, and she and I are just best friends. Ray’s sister, Juli, is about your age, Jen, and she’s pretty like you are.” I said, and Jason and Ray both poked me in the ribs.

“Well, she is!” I said, and grinned, as we all walked toward the bus now.

Ray and Jason were walking ahead of us and I looked at Jen, and smiled.

She reached out, and took my hand, and we both smiled, now, I felt good. I wasn’t all the way hard, but I saw Jen looking at my dick, a lot and smiling at me.

“Do you have a girlfriend, Bobby?”

“No, I have a lot of friends, who are girls, and we have a good time, but I don’t date yet; do you have a boyfriend?”

“No, I don’t date yet, either, Jason is my best friend, I guess, we spend a lot of time together, and we get along good too. I think Jason likes you, Bobby, as a friend for me, that is. He’s kind of over protective of me, around boys, and he smiled when you and I were talking. I hope he likes you, and I hope Mom does too.”

“Really, I know my Mom, will like you. You better get ready; she’s got big titties, and she loves to hug everyone, even if she’s naked, it don’t bother, my Mom.

“You’ll like Maren, too, she’s my school teacher, and she lives with us, and travels with us, too.”

“You have to have a private teacher, there’s nothing wrong with you, is there?”

“No, Murphy wants us to travel, and we just hired Maren to be my private tutor, so I could travel all the time, too.”

“Wow, that must be real fun, to get to just go all over the place, like that, and still go to school.”

“Well, we just now got it all approved, and we’ll start classes, after Monday.”

“Where do you live? In Memphis, is that right?”

“Yeah, we’re going home, Tuesday, I wish we weren’t, now.” I looked at Jen, and smiled, and she squeezed my hand.

“Me too, Bobby, when will you be back this way?”

“I’m not sure, but we’re coming back in November, I know; around Thanksgiving, Mom and Murphy are getting married down at my new grandparent’s home in The Keys.”

“Wow, I bet they get married on the beach, too, won’t they?”

“Yeah, we’re all gonna be naked, at sundown, Mom says, and they’ll get married. I’ll be so glad too, Murphy is gonna adopt me, and I’ll have his last name, and I’ll be a Murphy, too.”

“You really love him don’t you? I can tell, by the way you talk.”

“Yes, I do, I love Murphy more than I could ever describe to you; I heard you tell Kurt, you loved him. I tell Murphy, every day, I love him, and we hug each other, and it doesn’t matter if he and I are naked, we still hug, and Murphy has taught me so much, too. I mean, about how to love a woman, and how to treat people; you’ll see; hey, he’s here now. He and Mom, went in the bus naked a while ago, and I know she was gonna give him some ... I mean, I... , well. you know.”

“I know, Mom and Kurt get that way a lot. I wish I could see them make love, I bet Mom has to get on top, coz he’s so much bigger than her, well what I mean is, he is a big man,” Jen giggled, and I really liked her when she laughed.

“Mom likes it on top, too; oops, I shouldn’t have said that.” I laughed.

“It’s okay; so you’ve seen your Mom and Murphy ... doing it, I mean.”

“Well, yes, and they have seen me, too. I bet you don’t like me, now that you know I’ve already fucked some other girls, do you?”

“No, silly, of course I like you, you were telling me the truth, you weren’t bragging.”

“You’re not mad ‘cause I’ve don’t it with other girls?”

“No, it just means, that you can show me all that you’ve learned.” Jen smiled a funny smile then.

“Murphy’s been giving me lessons in how to make a woman feel good.”

“Good, I expect to get a full demonstration.”

“It’ll take us a while.”

“I’ve got a while, I’m only fifteen.” Jen smiled. I felt like I could have kissed her right then, so I just leaned over, and kissed her cheek, anyway.

“Come on in, and we’ll find Mom, and Murphy, I want you to meet them, and you’ll see why I think they’re so special.”

“They must have already left, let’s look in the big bedroom.”

“Gosh, Bobby, I love your RV, this thing is like a house.”

“Wait until you see this bedroom, there’s a huge water bed in here.”

“OOPS. Mom, Dad, I want you to meet Jennifer Allendorph, she’s Kurt’s daughter. Mom, Dad, look at her pretty red hair.” I pointed to her pussy, thinking I would embarrass her, but I didn’t.

Murphy and Mom were naked, and lying in bed, they were like they always are, neither made a move to cover up.

“Come here, Jen and give us a hug,” Mom held out her arms, and Jen just crawled right up between them, and hugged Mom, then Murphy. I think I’m in love! Damn, what a sexy butt, and that bright, flaming red pussy hair, shining, back there.

“Well, are you going to come give your Mom a hug; or just stand there ogling Jen’s cute butt.” Mom said, and laughed.

I crawled right up beside Jen, and laid down beside her and Mom. I hugged Mom, and she kissed me on the mouth, I looked at Jen, and she was looking at me.

She looked at Murphy, then Mom, then she kissed me, like Mom did.

“Jen, I like your freckles, remind me to tell you and Bobby, a story about freckles, some time.” Murphy said. Jen turned and hugged Murphy then, and she just squirmed down between me and Murphy, and smiled the biggest smile.

“I take it you like our son?” Mom said, and smiled.

“Yes, Ma’am, I sure do! Bobby is the bestest boy I’ve ever met; and I haven’t known him thirty minutes.” Jen said, as she hugged me, to her naked body,

“We think so too, remind me to tell you a story about how Murphy and I met. I think you and I, may just have some things in common.”

“I know Murphy and Bobby have some things in common.” Jen giggled, and looked at Mom, and Mom laughed out loud.

“Yes they do. You and I will talk more about what they have in common; and if you like, we will talk to your Mom, just in case you and Bobby want to be better friends.” Mom told her.

“Ms. Meghan, right now, I feel like I want to be Bobby’s friend, for the rest of my life.” Jen said, and looked at Mom again, this time, they both looked the same. I think sometimes, women know what each other are thinking.

“I hope you are too, Jennifer. I don’t want to scare you off, but you need to know, that we’re a loving family, you saw me kiss Bobby. You may see Murphy and me with our friends, like this too. We all sleep together, a lot. Would that bother you if you saw Murphy, with another woman, or maybe, even Bobby and I making love?”

“REALLY, OH WOW, I hope I do get to see you, and Bobby make love, wow, that makes me feel so good.” Jen said, and put her hand between her legs, and squeezed her thighs tight, trapping her hand against her pussy.

“Jen, you give Murphy a big hug and a kiss; then get your sexy butt over here, and hug me, and give me a big hug and kiss.” Mom said.

Jennifer squirmed, and turned to grab Murphy in a big hug, and really kissed him, like Mom does, this time. She rolled right over my body, with hers, and fell on top of Mom; they went into a groping hug, just like Mom and Kelly. Jen kissed Mom, like she kissed Murphy, damn I wanted a kiss now.

“Kiss Bobby, while your laying on me naked, Jennifer, kiss him good.”

I leaned over close to Mom, and Jennifer turned to face me. With her face right on top of Mom’s huge naked titty, we kissed for the first time. She reached down, and took hold of my dick, it felt as hard as a steel rod, Jen rubbed me up and down, as she kissed me.

“If my Mom says we can, I want you, Bobby,” she said, and I knew right then I loved her, I just didn’t know at the time how much I did love her.

“Your Mom may not like me as a friend, that way.”

“Mom will love you. Just like your Mom and Dad accepted me, and love me, right now. It may be a while before she will lie naked in bed with us, but she will love you the minute she lays eyes on you. She will see what I see, what Murphy, and your Mom see, when we all look at you.”

“Wow, Jen.” I said, and I grabbed her and we kissed again. Mom and Murphy were holding us, like they knew exactly what she and I were feeling right now.

“Hey, can we join the party?” Allisyn said, as she, Juli, Ray, and Jason stood at the bedroom door.

“Come on in; Jason, this is my Mom and Dad, call him Murphy. Mom, Dad this is Jason, just call him Jas, we all do, he’s Jen’s brother.”

“Come on in, Jas, good to meet you, hope you don’t mind that we were just relaxing naked in bed.”

“I told them that you would welcome them like this, you are both the best friends to us kids, now that we are trying be grownup.” Juli said.

They all crawled up on the big water bed, and we all hugged, I even hugged Jason, and he hooked his thumb over his shoulder at Jen, and gave me a thumb’s up with it.

I grinned, and hugged him again. Jason hugged Jennifer, and I saw them holding each other so tight; but I wasn’t jealous, I wanted to hug them both as they hugged each other. So I did!

Juli and Allisyn were getting all the hugs they could, and they both were as taken with Jennifer as I was, we were all sitting cross legged at the foot of the bed, as Mom and Murphy cuddled on the other end. We were all talking like crazy, and laughing, the whole time Jennifer was holding my hand, her naked knee over mine.

She was turned a little toward me, and I could plainly see her small pussy now, barely covered with flaming red curly hair; her little pussy lips had an almost smug look, they were so tight.

I sat and listened to all that was said, and all the laughter, and looked at all the smiles as we sat, and accepted each other, as friends, and equals.

I knew then, that I was blessed with a Mom and Dad that could make total strangers feel so welcome, and wanted, and so comfortable, that they could sit naked on the very bed Mom and Dad were lying on, naked, also.

I looked at Jennifer, and she looked at me, and we smiled as she gripped my hand, and I held hers tighter, as we looked at each other. I looked at Mom and Dad, and they were watching Jen and me, Jen looked too, and we all four smiled. That was all I needed, and I looked at Jen, and she had tears in her eyes; she wasn’t crying, but her eyes were full of happy tears, as she looked at me, and leaned forward to give me a quick kiss.

I didn’t know what all I was feeling. I just knew it felt better than good. it was a week later, before it really hit me what it was that Jen and I had shared that day.

We shared many other things, that Labor Day weekend. We shared with our friends, and our families, we had fun, and we ran naked into the lake, and swam.

We all slept in the bus, and when Jerry and ‘The Three Amigos’ got here with Kasey, and Lydia, we really partied the days and nights away. Us, and the grownups, too.

We ate all our meals together, with someone trying to be the first to get up each morning, and cook breakfast for the rest of the bunch.

The more I was around Jennifer, the more I knew she was like my Mom. The more she was around my Mom, the more Jennifer wanted to be like her. I found out how much like Mom she really was when Angelina and Gloria arrived late Thursday evening, and bared their sexy naked Mexican asses.

I’m not going to lie about it, I wanted to get on top of those sexy brown bodies, and either fuck, or be fucked; but it was Jennifer that made it happen. With the two of them, at the same time, and Jennifer holding, touching, sucking, caressing and kissing each of us, we fucked like snakes, in a twisted ball of naked legs, arms, titties, butts, two bald headed brown pussies, and one small red headed pussy, plus one hard-on from hell.

On Labor Day, Jennifer and I shared even more; we also shared what each of us felt in our hearts. This was in the afternoon, right after we had all eaten a huge meal. We were all sitting around, the grownups having a drink, and we were all talking.

Jennifer and I couldn’t keep our hands off each other; Mom handed Jen two condoms, and a felt marker pen. I looked at Murphy and grinned.

Jennifer looked at Mom kinda funny, “Why the marker pen, Ms. Meghan?”

“Bobby knows. He’ll show you.” Mom said, and kissed me with her tongue to the back of my mouth, and then she grabbed Jennifer, and sucked her lungs empty. I looked, and Janie, Jen’s Mom, was kissing Jen on the mouth, and they were touching each other, all over. Janie grabbed me, and kissed me, just like Mom had, and my dick jumped against her belly.

Kurt stepped over and grabbed Jen, and lifted her off the ground, as they hugged, and I saw tears in the big man’s eyes, when he set her back on the ground. Kurt grabbed me next, and I thought he was half Anaconda the way he nearly crushed my bones.

“You take good care of our girl, Bobby.” He leaned over and whispered.

I’m about to get ahead of myself, so I’ll tell you all about that stuff later. Right now, Jennifer and me, and the rest of the gang are going down to the lake and swim naked, get some sun, and let Jen, and Jas, meet all the friends we’ve made here.


“So, what do you think of Bobby’s NEW friend?” Meghan asked me.

“I think our son is in love, and hasn’t even realized what’s happened, yet.”

“I do too, Murphy, I know he’s very mature for his age, and since you’ve come into his life, he’s even more mature. I really believe he’s afraid he’ll do something you’ll disprove of; he’s only fourteen, and he wants to be just like you. He already is in SO many ways too.”

“I know you and I bypassed the ‘I like you’ stage and went straight to ‘I love you’, yet he and Jennifer are so young.”

“He wants to graduate in 2 ½ years, you know that. He wants to start a new business, just he and I, and he wants to run it. That’s not the mindset of a boy that’s too young to be in love.”

“I know, and Jen’s smart, way beyond her years, but they both are so naïve about it. I want them to be in love, and I want then to have what you and I have.”

“I want Bobby to be loved, like you love me, Meghan, he deserves it. But we can’t tell him WHO to love, or WHEN to love. If we try to change what they feel in their hearts, right now, we’ll ruin it for them, and anyone else that may be in their lives later.”

“I see your point, Murphy, you always see things the right way, and I want to make things right; I’m with you, we’ll let them love each other, and they can work out the rest. If they need help, they’ll come to us, we know that already.”

“That’s the Meghan I love, now that they’ve all gone to the lake, let’s get that pussy of yours lathered up again.”

“Get your rubber on boy, your ass is mine.” Meghan laughed’ and sucked my dick into her mouth.

“Hello, anyone home.”

“So much for a hot piece of pussy, I’ll get your sexy ass tonight, if I have to throw you over my shoulder, and take you off into the bushes.” I was up, and jerking my shorts on, as Meghan threw her long tail shirt on.”

“Hi, Dave, Gail, come on in.”

“I bet we interrupted you, didn’t we? I’m sorry.” Gail said.

“Don’t be, she was taking advantage of me, back there.”

“Well since we broke up an afternoon quickie, want to have a snort? Gail refreshed the Crown jug population, while they were in town.” Dave said.

“You talked me into it, ‘it’s five o’clock somewhere’.” I sang.

“Oh, Gail, you’re not going to believe what Murphy came up with. He wants to get Alan Jackson, and Jimmy Buffet, here for a free concert, when we have our official re-opening after all the additions and renovations.”

“Wow, that will bring the crowds, what about the nudists?” Dave asked.

“We want to throw the party over on the other side, and if the naked people want to come, they have to cover their butts.” I told them.

“Murphy even wants to have free boiled shrimp, and free margaritas for all the Parrot Heads.”

“Damn, I love it, Meghan, let us know if you get it put together. ‘Margaritaville’, here we come.” Gail said, as she danced in a circle.

“You’ll know, we’re not letting you get that far away from us.” Meghan said.

“We met the new additions to our clan, they both are just darlings, I thought for a while, Bobby was going to have to peel Juli off him, but now she’s all over the new boy, Jason.” Gail laughed.

“Hey, they’re just kids, it’s all fun to them, and they’ll sort it all out.” I told them.

“I agree, Murphy, we’re just going to sit back, and watch them. Juli and Ray know we trust them, and their judgment, if they need us, we’ll be here.”

“That’s exactly what Murphy and I were just talking about, Dave, at least, we know they have responsibility, and good judgment; and they look after one another, even if they are all horny little devils.” Meghan laughed.

“Dave, I need a favor, my brother is coming in, tomorrow late, and if you would, park your SUV over on this side of our bus, so he can get his rig in between our RV, and your bungalow, he’ll be bringing the other bus down like this one.”

“Hell, yeah, what time will they be getting in Murphy?”

“Well, I’m not sure what time they’ll be leaving Memphis. But I don’t expect them until late in the night, unless those girls can convince him to leave early, then it’ll be just before dark when I think he’ll be here.”

“We’ll have it out of the way for them. Gail’s already told me, I could have some of the Mexican pussy, if they offer it. She’s got her eyes set on a couple of these young studs, for a good ride.” Dave laughed, and Gail poked his arm.

“Well, you have to admit, these teenagers are about as exciting to watch, as an x-rated movie, when they all get together, and start with that grinning, and hugging, and kissing, I can’t help it if I get all heated up, watching it.” Gail laughed, and turned red.

“We know exactly what you mean, Gail, they all came over this afternoon, and piled in on Murphy and me in bed, Bobby brought Jen and Jason, right in with them, all naked, then here came your two, and Allisyn, all naked, and we had them all on the bed, at one time. Murphy just sat back, and let them have fun. You know what they told us?”

“There’s no telling what they came up with.” Gail answered.

“It was Allisyn that said it for them, ‘that they loved us for not treating them like kids, while they were trying to be grownup’.”

“Well, it has to be a message in there somewhere, the more we trust them, the more they act responsibly, even if they are naked.” Gail laughed at herself.

“You and Dave have a right to be proud of Ray and Juli, they are very well mannered, and no matter what, they accept the decision of the group, when they all decide what they are getting into next. Meghan and I are very proud of Bobby, also for him being so outgoing, and accepting the decisions of their group, and for accepting new friends inside their little circle. I have to admit, though, if there’s a girl involved, they get in faster.” I told them.

Dave and I were having another round of Crown and Coke, after we had all eaten a mid-afternoon snack.

“Murphy, we saw someone pull in at the trailer over where Bobby said the Allendorph’s are, Gail and I are going over to see if it’s Kurt’s wife, what was her name?”

“Janie is what Kurt called her on the phone. If she’s there, tell her to get naked, and come on over, so Dave and I can look her over.” I grinned and Meghan kissed me, and then raised my dick up to kiss him on the head, She loves us both.

Meghan and Gail came back, in just a few minutes, and they had Janie with them. She was naked, and she was an angel.

I see why Kurt fell on his face, in such a hurry, when he got to know her.

Janie has long coal black hair, and dark eyes, her skin looks like she is permanently tanned, and her smile is so genuine.

“Janie, meet my husband-to-be, Bob Murphy; just call him, Murphy, everyone else does; even the kids, and this is Gail’s husband, Dave.

Of course Dave and I were on our feet, in an instant, as they walked up.

“Hi, Janie, good to meet you, I just met Kurt, this morning, and he told me, you and the kids wanted to come out, and get naked.”

“Hi, Murphy; Hi, Dave, good to meet you both,” Janie smiled.

“I see now, why Kurt is such a happy man, Janie.” I said, as I looked her over, for a small woman, no taller, and no bigger, than Gail, or Maren, Janie had tits as large as Meghan’s, and they were proud to be here too.

“Isn’t she just darling?” Megan asked, as she hugged Janie to her, and their big titty mounds just mashed all into each other, and my dick got hard.

“Thanks, Meghan, when Kurt called me, he told me, that Murphy, had told him, I had to be naked, when I came in the front gate, I thought it was a rule. I didn’t know he was joking. I stopped, and pulled my clothes off, and walked into the office naked. I met Geri, and we talked for a few minutes, and she told me where our trailer was parked, and Murphy’s name came up. Well, I said, yes, that Kurt told me, that Murphy said, I had to be naked when I got here.

“Geri laughed, and told me that was Murphy! I don’t mind though, I love being naked.”

“We love to see you naked, too, Janie. You’ll just fit right in, with us, I am so happy that you let Jason, and Jennifer, come on out, and stay, they’re all down at the lake, somewhere, with Dave and Gail’s kids, and our son Bobby, as well as Allisyn and all the others, that gather around them, when they go to the lake.”

“Yes, they called me, after Kurt had called them; they were so excited, they didn’t even want to wear clothes to get here.”

“Meghan, is Maren still in there, on that computer? She’s been on that thing since she got her programs, to tutor Bobby.”

“Yes, she is, Murphy, go in the bungalow, and make her get her naked butt, out here, she can start on that, Tuesday.” Meghan said, I was already on my way.

“I’ll be right back, if I have to carry her out here.”

“Don’t be surprised if he does, either.” I heard Meghan say.

“Maren, listen to me. You are the best thing that could ever possible happen to Meghan, Bobby, and me. But you need to stop trying so hard. We love you, and we want you to be a part of what we all do, even being naked with friends.

“Now you just find you a stopping place on that thing, and lets go get drunk, and have a good time, and meet new friends, Jerry’s bringing a bus load down from Memphis, and we’re all gonna have fun, these next five days; after that, I expect you to take a whip to Bobby, and make him learn.

“I want you to come out here, have a drink with me, and relax.”

“I’m sorry, Murphy, I’m not normally like this, I am just so excited to be with you, and Meghan, and Bobby, that when I think of all you’ve done for me, I just want to be the best I can, to try and repay you somehow.”

“We don’t need to be repaid. We have you, and that’s enough payment; we know Bobby will learn, and we know you will make sure he has an education, far and above high school level.

“Now just shut that laptop down, until Tuesday morning. There’re a lot of people going to be here, and I want you out there with Meghan and me; I want some more of your sweet pussy too; now come here, and stand in front of me, do you trust me Maren?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.