Murphy - 4
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Book 4 continues the story of Murphy and his family and friends. They spend Labor Day at the resort. They meet Kelly, then all head to New Orleans for a day and night before heading on to Texas for some more fun and adventures on the road. Please read Murphy: Books 1 thru 3, first to help understand the story.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Cousins   Aunt   InLaws   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size  

Meghan and I went to the bus with Bobby, Juli, Ray and Allisyn. Bobby stopped to flip the switch on the cameras as we all went to sit in the living area.

Meghan had told me, that since she met me, her favorite song ever, was ‘When a Man Loves a Woman’. She loves the Michael Bolton version, but she also loves to hear the song by the man who wrote it and first recorded it in 1966, Percy Sledge.

She had burned a CD on our laptop, and now she started the player and as the soft loving sounds of Michael Bolton came from Bose system and filled the chambers of the big RV, I smiled and kissed her, long and deep.

“Murphy would you and Mom give us another lesson in pussy eating, I want Ray to see, so he and Juli will be able to do this when they get home. I want Juli to see what Mom does, when it’s done right,” Bobby said.

Meghan sat on the leather couch now, and I knelt in the floor in front of her. Juli sat on one side of her, and Allisyn on the other; there was just enough room for all three to spread their legs wide. With knees touching, all three slid down on the seat, to let their butts rest just at the edge of the cushion.

I sat back on my heels as I admired all three sexy females; though I adored the beautiful young teens sitting bedside Meghan, with their legs wide open, and their nubile, glistening pussies shining in the overhead light, I could never get enough of this woman I had fallen in love with, in such a short period of time.

I looked Meghan in the eye, and she seemed to know what I was thinking as I looked at the three of them. She smiled at me, and then she looked from Ray, to her son, Bobby, then back at me.

“Come to me, Murphy, make love to my pussy, with your mouth, then show them what it’s like ‘When A Man Loves A Woman’.

My whole body; my whole being, seemed to warm to a fever, as I looked into her eyes, while lowering my face to kiss her thighs, and then let my lips touch briefly, and brush across her swollen, sexually aroused pussy.

I lay my open hands on her flat tanned abdomen, and her muscles fluttered beneath my fingers, as I traced the finger tips of both my hands down towards her waiting sex.

Just as Michael Bolton belted the beginning of the chorus, I touched my mouth to her warm wet labia. As she always does, at this point of our love making, Meghan raised her body to meet my lips.

I kissed her, my mouth open, and wet, until her own wet lips, became so swollen, they opened; wet, warm, and inviting.

This was the part I loved as much as Meghan did. The anticipation that was building inside her, was as much a turn on, to me, as the taste of the sweet nectar of her loins.

As I licked her pouting, hairless labia, I gathered her syrupy juices on my tongue, and savored the flavor. I wanted more, and now, my heart rate had increased, to a point that I could hear my own pulse pounding in my head.

“Now, Murphy, do it now! You have mesmerized these young lovers just by your gentle, loving touch, and your attention to giving me pleasure, now show them so they will know. Show them how to make love to a woman; show them how to make a woman love you,” Meghan spoke, as the song ended.

Just as Percy Sledge now wailed the first lines of his soulful version of the love song, I moved in to love my woman.

I didn’t take time to explain what I was doing, the teens were watching so intently, I could feel them, as they absorbed every move of my lips, every wet path of my tongue, every warm breath I breathed against Meghan’s soft skin.

She raised her buttocks off the cushion, as she pushed her toes down, and her heels came off the floor, her entire mons pubis, was now inflamed, and swollen, above the smooth flat, sun browned plain of her trembling belly.

I needed, Meghan; Meghan needed me, as I kissed her sweet wet fountain of musk, again and let my tongue slip inside her slippery, oily lips.

“NNNNnnnnggggHHHHhh. Murphy that feels so good; I swear it hurts, but please don’t stop now. Make my pussy feel so good I hurt some more.”

I love to get my mouth and my tongue as close as I can to Meghan’s pussy when I make love to her like this. I took my arms and came up under her sexy thighs, raising her feet from the floor. She knew what I wanted and as she scooted back just a bit, she placed her feet on the cushion with her knees in the air, her legs wide open.

This is where Meghan took all I had to offer with my mouth and wanted all I had to offer deep in her ravenous pussy that was lapping at my tongue as I probed her to a sexual frenzy.

“NOW MURPHY, TAKE ME NOW! Take me with my feet up and my pussy spread. Give me every thing you got.” As Meghan stopped her screaming, right on cue, Percy, sang loudly into the microphone:

When a Man Loves a Woman, He Gives Everything He’s Got

With my face covered and slickened by her love juices, I moved up to kiss her and she suckled the taste of her pussy into her mouth hungrily and noisily as she licked and slurped my mouth and my face.

Meghan reached between us and put the swollen, blood engorged head of my throbbing shaft to her waiting lips.

Now she bucked up to meet me and I thrust into her, meeting her thrust in that moment in time. Our bodies frozen for a second as a flutter of trapped air escape her wet pussy, when I pushed to the bottom of her sexual being.

“MMMMMMMMUUUURPHYYYYY.” Meghan screamed my name as we both lashed at each other with our bodies. She met me, and equaled me, as I thrust deeper and deeper into the molten, quivering crease of her tight opening.

With my dick once again pushed deep into her tight cervix, I filled the condom; wishing like hell I was spraying her with seed that would make the babies we both wanted.

“OH MY GOD, Murphy, that was fucking incredible. Each time we make love, I feel like I am experiencing you for the first time. You just keep coming at me with the most amazing feelings; feel my heart beating in my chest, look at my stomach, it’s still quivering, and my hands are shaking. I am so fucking in love with you; and you keep making me want more from you.”

“I want you this way forever too, Meghan, even when our babies are in your belly, I’ll want to give you pleasure, and make you happy, so they will be born happy, knowing love, as we do.”

“Murphy, that was your best yet! I thought Mom was going to pass out. And when she screamed, I jumped, and so did Juli.” Bobby said.

“Ms. Meghan, you and Murphy are so special to share that with us, I know we have a lot to learn, and we will have to try more than once to do what you both just did, but I hope, one day, somewhere in my future, that I will feel what you just now felt; that was awesome!” Juli said, and then she pulled Bobby to her, for a kiss and a hug.

“Will you watch me try to make love to Allisyn, like that, Murphy? And, maybe, tell me what I can do to make her feel like you made Ms. Meghan feel. I almost got a cum it was so fucking hot.” Ray said, as he sat back on his heels.

“You girls get down on the cushion with your butts, and spread your legs; you saw what Murphy wanted me to do, I knew that if I let him have his way with me, I would be loved by a man that KNOWS what a woman wants!”

“I’m going to mix Murphy a drink, and I’m drinking one with him, so I can relax and calm down, after all of that. I want all of you to do just as you saw us do. Ray, you and Juli get ready, when you get your first cum this way, Ray, I want you to eat your sister’s pussy, just like Murphy ate mine. You will both have a new found love and respect, for one another.”

“I thought of Ray sucking my pussy when you screamed, I knew I wanted my brother to taste my juices, and let me suck them back out of his mouth.”

“Bobby, my pussy wants you, please don’t make me beg. When you have eaten me, I want Ray to suck me, and eat my pussy too,” Juli said, as she reached for Bobby’s hands to pull him closer.

Meghan brought two plastic cups filled with Crown and Coke; we sat on the floor cross legged, and looked to where the boys were kissing and making love with their mouths, as Juli and Allisyn cooed, and rolled their sexy buttocks up and down, to increase the feeling.

“Juli, you and Allisyn, let Ray and Bobby know when they make contact with your clitties, so they can see how the stimulation of your little pleasure bud will reward them.” Meghan told the girls.

“Guys, just remember, when a girl is sucking your dick, and letting you shoot your sperm in her mouth, she is doing that for your pleasure. She wants to make you feel so good; you will love her the same way, in return. Now it is your turn to be one up on your girl for tonight; forget about how excited you are, do what you saw Murphy do to my pussy just now, and do it for her, not you. The more pleasure you can give her, the better you will feel, and the more confidence you will have, when you kiss another girl’s pussy,” Meghan told the boys, as they moved slowly, and deliberately, mimicking the moves I had made.

“Bobby, you and Ray listen to Meghan. You both watched me; you both saw how Meghan reacted; make Juli and Allisyn feel the same thing. Make them want you more, when you get through, than they did when you started.” I coached them.

“Murphy, get over next to Bobby. I will help Ray and Allisyn. I want them both to be so good at eating pussy, that girls will stop them, as they walk down the street, and ask if they will suck their pussies.” Meghan said, and giggled.

“Dad, I can get Juli feeling good, but I’m afraid that it’s because this is her first time. Her clitty is so tiny, I can’t get a good feel for it with my tongue. Look when I pull her tight little pussy open, you can barely see her tiny bud.”

“Take your thumbs, and put them back to back and push up through her pussy lips. When your thumbs get to the top of her labia, push up higher, and make the upper part of her labia spread. This will make her clitty rise up, as her inner lips are pulled up too.” I told him, and watched as he placed his thumbs beside each other, with his fingers spread wide over Juli’s loins, and up on her tender belly.

“Insert the tips of your thumbs slightly at the bottom of her pussy, so her swollen lips will part, and let you in, now with your thumbnails pressed together, back to back, push your way to the top.” I said as he tried again.

“I see her clitty now, Murphy, it’s tiny, and it is popping out.” Bobby was glad he had made it work

“While you are holding her pussy lips open, lean in, and with the tip of your tongue, touch her clitty; it should swell, and rise up some more.”

“I feel him, Murphy, I am about to get my cum it feels so good.”

“Get all the cums your body can stand, Juli; just let your pussy be your senses now, your whole body wants your pussy to be happy.”

“Oh Bobby, that feels REALLY good now, do that some more!”

“Bobby, when you get Juli’s clitty to pop up enough, put your mouth over her pussy, and suck right over the top of it. You should be able to make it come all the way out, and really get happy, then.”

“OH MY GOD, Murphy, I can feel my clitty sticking out now, when Bobby sucks it. SUCK ME, BOBBY! Oh, Shit, this feels so good.”

“Damn, look at Juli’s clitty now, Murphy, it’s way out, I can get my lips on her good now.” Bobby was ecstatic.

“Pull your legs up, Juli, and put your feet on the cushion, like Meghan did; your pussy will open up even more. Bobby, suck her pussy, until she begs you to stop. Then I want you to be really gentle with Juli, and make love to her virgin pussy.”

“Yes, Murphy! Yes, I want Bobby’s long fat dick in my pussy,” Juli hissed, as Bobby sucked her pussy, and she bounced her butt up and down.

I looked over to see Meghan kissing Allisyn’s firm teen titties, as Ray sucked her tight pussy, and Allisyn moaned and bucked up and down.

“I want Ray to fuck me, Ms. Meghan,” Allisyn said loudly.

“Ray, lean back, and let me put this condom on your dick.” Meghan said, as she bent over to roll the rubber over his dick. She looked at me before she did it, and I nodded, I know what she wanted. I know her more and more each day.

Meghan smiled, and put her mouth over Ray’s young cock, and sucked it into her mouth, it was nowhere near as long as Bobby’s, but it was swollen, and red, and the head looked like a small apple.

With a wet plop, she pulled her mouth off him, and rolled the rubber down to the bottom. Now Meghan took his dick, and guided him to Allisyn’s waiting, pouting, pussy.

“Ray, Honey, don’t just ram her. Ease into her tight pussy; even though she and Bobby have fucked, she is tight, and your dick head is really big,” she told him, as she held his throbbing shaft in her hand.

Meghan turned, and with her right hand, she slipped between Ray’s legs, as he knelt on the floor; she grasped his swollen dick, and while sliding her hand back and forth on him, she pushed his buttocks slowly forward, while he sank in all the way.

“Allisyn, does it feel good?”

“FUCK YES, Ms. Meghan, and thanks. I just love the way you, and Murphy, help us learn how to make love.”

“Fuck her pussy, Ray, just remember Allisyn wants to feel good too, so you just hold back, and make her cum with your dick inside her. One day you will fall in love, and your girlfriend will love you, for making her feel good.” Meghan said, as she watched him start slow and easy, then as Allisyn began to move faster, he did too.

“Both of you boys; see how long you can last. Make it so good, that, when you cum, you both will feel like you are going to explode.” She told them.

I smiled at Meghan, as she turned, and knee walked over beside Bobby, and kissed him on his lips.

Meghan looked down at Juli, now, as she lay back, legs spread, and waited for her pussy to be filled. Meghan leaned over and sucked Juli’s nipple into her mouth, and Juli moaned.

I handed Meghan a condom, and she looked at me, then Bobby. Smiling, she bent over, and pulled his long fat dick to her mouth, and sucked him hard. Over three fourths of him went into her mouth. Meghan pulled off, and kissed his naked dick, then, she rolled the rubber down over his fat stalk.

“Put it in for him, Meghan.” I told her.

She took her son Bobby’s dick, smeared it up and down, back and forth, through Juli’s tight, but slippery, wet pussy.

Meghan took her son’s dick, and laid the head in the tight crease of Juli’s virgin pussy, and watched as Juli jerked her butt up quickly, to take the fat knob into her tight opening.

“UUMMPPHH,” Juli moaned, as her breath left her lungs, when his dick entered her for the first time.

“Juli, does it hurt, Honey?” Meghan asked, as she kissed her on the face.

“Some, but it feels better than it hurts, I want to do more, may I?”

“Yes, do you want Bobby to put a little more in you, or do you want to make it go in?”

“I want to do it! I want to make Bobby feel good, like he made me feel good.”

“Just put your feet on the floor, and raise and lower your butt; tilt your pussy up to meet him, each time you do, and you will love the way that feels.”

“OH GOD YES, I feel it. OH I LOVE THIS! He can fuck me now, Ms. Meghan; my pussy wants him so much. Fuck me deep, Bobby,” Juli said, as she began to fuck her belly up and down, in an effort to take more of his long dick into her.

“Make love to her, Bobby; don’t just fuck her. Make her remember you, for the rest of her life, and the night you and she broke her cherry.” Meghan said, as she watched Bobby move with slow, smooth, easy strokes, into Juli’s tender young pussy.

I had been watching all this time, and now I looked at Meghan, as she picked her drink up, and turned to me, bumped our plastic cups together, and downed the cold sweet elixir.

I took both of Meghan’s arms, and gently pulled her back with me, as I lay back in the floor. She smiled, and reached over to get a condom from the pile on the floor, and rolled it down over me. I was so hard, my dick was bouncing with each beat of my heart.

Meghan wasted no time in straddling me, and taking me in over halfway, as soon as she settled down on me. I grabbed her hips, and she rose up to look between us; then she lowered her tight pussy all the way, very slowly, as I eased into her.

Meghan knew where we both wanted to be. She moved herself forward, just a little, and spread her knees as wide as she could, to open her pussy more. I slid into her all the way, my dick was in her cervix, which is actually the narrow neck of her uterus, and my swollen knob repeatedly massaged her erogenous zone, which lay deep inside her, as she rolled her hips.


Meghan and I lay naked in bed, one night, after we had experienced the most satisfying, and exciting orgasms of all we’d had together. With her laptop she searched ‘cervix’, from there, we read all about sexual arousal of a woman’s vagina, inside and out.

She showed me the diagram of all the female reproductive organs, and what part they played in an orgasm.

We looked at ‘Wikipedia’ and I really got a lesson in how, and where, to fuck a woman’s pussy.

I had always banged around inside a pussy, until I found what felt good for me, and the woman. I knew I could ‘go deep’, and I did. I just didn’t know what was happening inside her, when I went deep.

This is where Meghan’s tremendous orgasms come from; the stimulation of her AFE zone, the shortened term for ‘Anterior Fornix Erogenous Zone’, it is also called the ‘Deep-Spot, ‘ or ‘A-Spot, ‘ by female sexuality researchers.

Not to be confused with the G-Spot; which is in the outer ‘chambers’ of a woman’s vagina.

This AFE zone is located at the back of the vagina, where the cervix joins the uterus; the cervix is actually the ‘neck’ of the uterus, and is tighter and conical shaped, making a man’s dick feel like it is in a tight glove; IF he can reach this point.

Proper stimulation, this deep in a woman’s cervix, will produce rapid vaginal lubrication, as well as arousal, above and beyond external clitoris and labial arousal.

That night, we were like kids looking at an anatomy book. I got a hard on, and Meghan got wet. She rolled another condom down on me, and sat down on my steel hard erection; we were fucking so wild and loud, we woke Maren, and Bobby, and they had to have some pussy too.


Now we were riding the same wave the teenagers were; we caught up with them, even with their eagerness, and their youthful energy. Meghan and I knew right where each of us got the most pleasure, we were as horny as hell, now, with one virgin getting fucked, and another virgin doing the fucking.

Ray was the first virgin to blow his load. Allisyn was in the midst of an orgasm induced by sheer sexual desire, as she and Ray were side by side, with Bobby and Ray’s sister, Juli. Allisyn let go, with a howl, which must have been heard across the lake, as she grabbed Ray’s buttocks, and pulled him in tight, while he blew his load into a real live hot pussy, for the first time in his life.

“AAAaaRRRRGGGhhhhGGGhhhhuuummmppphhh.” Ray’s back bowed up, and then he slammed into Allisyn, as she was convulsing inside. Allisyn told us, later, that she felt him go deep, and she grabbed him with her hands, and her pussy, as he shot off into the rubber.

Juli was getting close. Meghan and I lay on the floor now, and I cuddled up to her sexy butt, as we watched Bobby stroking her deep and long. Her hands went to Bobby’s waist, and she held him tight, pinching her long fingers into his tight abs, as he now pounded her pussy harder.

“Bobby, oh Bobby, oh yes. YES, YES, OH FUCK, YES, OH I am there. OH I GOT A CUM! Oh My God, I am cumming with a long fat dick in my pussy!” Juli shouted, she wasn’t as loud as Ray had been, but, then, he was supposed to yell when he blew his first nut inside a pussy; hell, he was a man now.

We all lay quietly, for at least another twenty minutes, before Meghan and I got up from the floor.

“Let’s all go to bed. We deserve a rest; we will change and wash the sheets tomorrow.” Meghan said, as she and I walked weakly to the back bedroom.

I crawled into our bed in the middle, Meghan snuggled up to me, and pressed her huge tits into my ribs; her arm on my stomach, and her hand curled up to my chest.

Juli got in next to me, and Ray lay next to her. Bobby lay next to Meghan, and Allisyn snuggled into his butt, as he snuggled into his Mom’s.

Meghan reached over, and touched the light switch on the wall above the bed, and we were out almost as fast as the light.


I woke early, and felt like I was crusted over; I was hungry, and I needed coffee.

When I got to the bungalow, I started the coffee, and took a shower. I cooked sausages today, and made gravy. I sat and drank coffee for a few minutes, as I thought of all we needed to do, since we were staying for the rest of the week. Today was Wednesday, and Monday was Labor Day.

That meant that Jerry, and The Three Amigos, would be here late Thursday. If they leave Marion at 5:00, they will be leaving Memphis by 6:30, which will put them here somewhere around 2:00 a.m. or 3:00 a.m. in the morning.

Dang, they’ll be worn out, even if they do swap up driving.

Meghan, Allisyn, and Bobby, came in at 7:00, and Ray and Juli, came in a few minutes later, laughing and having a good time.

I cooked the biscuits, and made more coffee, and we had biscuits, gravy and sausages for breakfast.

“Murphy, what are you going to do today?” My son, Bobby, Jr., asked.

“I’m going to meet Joe, and he and I are going over to the other side of the lake, to check on the construction of the roads, you want to come?”

“Heck, yeah; but I better not, I ought to stay here with Allisyn, Ray and Juli. I’ll go over there the next time, if that’s okay.” He sounded like he wanted to do both. Go with me, and stay with his friends.

“We’re not going to be there long; you stay here, and be with your friends. You and I will go over one day, before we all leave, we’ll take your Mom with us, too.”

“Great, Murphy, I’ll see you when you get back. When will Jerry and ‘The Three Amigos’ be here?”

“I don’t expect them to arrive before the middle of the night, tomorrow.”

“Wow, they will be here with us until Sunday, right?”

“Yeah, Monday morning, really; you will get plenty of Mexican pussy, I just bet on it.”

“You really think so? They’re a lot older than me. They will be the oldest girls that ever gave me some pussy.”

“Well, get rested up, because you’ll need it!”

Joe was waiting for me at the office; he was standing beside his new Jeep Wrangler, and his smile was a foot wide.

“Morning, Murphy, this is one fine little puddle jumper, here; we’ll need this, if it rains before we get those roads pushed all the way to the back, over there.” Joe was patting the Jeep, on the side of the hood like it was one of his horses.

We were both dressed in shorts and shoes, and that was all. I guess he felt like I did, about going to a construction site, with a bunch of men, and us naked.

“How’s Krissy, and the kids, liking the new house, Joe?”

“The kids love it, and me and Krissy had us a little celebration, after they went to bed. She and I had the best time we’ve had together, in three years, and I mean we are good at what we do together, but we went all out, last night, Murphy; you have made us even closer than we were.”

“Joe, we just gave you the opportunity. You and Krissy are the ones that will make it work.”

“No, I was talking about you, and the way you are with Meghan; we saw the way you two are together, and we knew we had let our fires burn down some.

“Last night, Murphy, I made love to Krissy, like I did when we were dating; and she went wild. She loved me so much for it, she did things to my body, that she hasn’t done in three years.

“Hell, Murphy, she woke me up this morning, with my dick in her mouth, and a smile on her face, when I looked at her.”

“Joe, she’s a special girl! Meghan and I both saw that in her; you just love that little girl, like she was the first, and last, woman on earth; make her feel so special, that she can’t wait for you to get home. You’ll see how much she loves you then. I know I’ve never been married, but Meghan and I are getting married, in November, and I already know that if Meghan is mentally, spiritually, and physically happy, she is like a new woman, each day, ready to do whatever it takes, to be sure that I am happy. I love it too.”

“It shows too, Murphy, people can tell just by looking at you two, that you were meant for each other.”

“Joe, that’s the exact same phrase I used to describe you and Krissy to Meghan before she met you both. You and Krissy have the same thing, and you have two wonderful, beautiful kids, to show them all of your love.”


We were at the first construction site now; they were marking off the building site for the lodge, and the restaurant. The contractor had gotten the measurements, from the man drawing the plans, and started with the foundation already.

The roads were already cut, and the road bed was being rolled, and packed, with huge ‘sheeps-foot’ rollers, then graded back down, again, with huge motor graders. There was close to a mile of roadbed, that already had clay gravel spread, and graded, on it also. The man had told us, there would be close to four miles of roads, on the east and south sides alone.

We stopped by a man that was standing by his truck, with his mic cord pulled out the window, talking on a mobile radio, when he laid the mic on his truck seat, he walked over and asked us if he could help us, this was private property, and a construction site, to boot.

“I want to introduce myself, and my assistant general manager. I am Bob Murphy, and this is Joe Kessel. My wife owns fifty percent of this resort, and she is the one, I think, that hired you.”

“Murphy? Hell I don’t know why I didn’t recognize you, from the way Meghan talked about you. Meghan and Kelly told us you would be over to meet all of us soon.

“I am Kurt Allendorph, and I was just on the radio with my brother, Burt, he’s the one that’s building the roads through here for you folks.

“Damned nice job they do, if I do say so myself.

“Joe, if you ever have any questions, or orders, from Murphy; you just hunt me down, here’s my card, with my numbers on it. Have you got a way I can reach you?”

Kurt and Joe exchanged cell numbers, and agreed to do what was necessary to make this place the best, a show place, even.

“The roads really look good, Kurt, when will the paving machines move in?”

“They’re on the way now, we’ll start them up top, there, on that stretch where the roadbed is already graveled, and put to grade, by the time they get that done, we’ll have that much more ready, down here.

“When my brother gets through paving them, you’ll never have to worry about your roads, they’ll never have enough weight on them to break his pavements down.”

“That’s good to know, Kurt, when will you have the plans ready for the RV Park, back there?”

“We’re having them drawn up now, and we should have them by the end of the week, we’ll start right in on them, as soon as the roads are paved back there, to the site.”

“We’ll be here until Tuesday; then we’ll be heading back to Memphis, You have our numbers, and Joe can get hold of us too, just let us know what we can do to make your job easier, we trust you and your crews, to do it right.”

“We’ll do it right for you, Murphy; I was wondering how much it costs for a weekend here, if we pulled a camper trailer out and hooked it up.”

“Are you talking about a travel trailer type, or a pop-up?”

“A travel trailer, with full hook-ups; it’s the one I use when we go off on a job site, to keep from driving back all the time. I just got married, to a fine woman, that’s got a teenage boy and girl. When I told them where we were working, they all three had a fit, to spend a weekend at a nude resort. I told them I’d find out, and see if you were booked this weekend, since it’s a three day weekend for us.”

“Hold on, just a second.” I said, as I grabbed Joe’s cell phone, and called Geri at the office.

“Geri, Murphy here; yes, doing great, how are you? Good. Listen, Geri, if we have another travel trailer site open, for the weekend, I need it for Kurt Allendorph, and his family. We do? Ok hold it open. Hey that’s great. Yes, I’ll tell him. Bill it to Meghan and me.”

“Kurt you can pull it out here, today, and let your wife and kids be here, while you slave over here, in the sun.” I said, and Kurt beamed a big smile.

“I appreciate that, Murphy; we didn’t expect to be here, for free.”

“You’re not. I’ll get it back, and more, before we’re through.” I laughed, and he did too.

“We can’t come out early; Janie works for me, at the office, and we’ve got too much going on. I know her kids would love to be here, though, and I really need to do something special for them; them and me are still in the ‘getting to know you’ stage, and even though they seem to like me, I feel like I need to kick it up a notch, if you know what I mean, Murphy.”

“I know exactly what you mean. Hell, Kurt, go to town, right now, get that trailer; and bring it out here. Stop and see Geri, and she’ll point you to the right place. You, and Janie, can come out at night, and your kids can keep my kids company during the day. How old are they; boy or girl?”

“They are fifteen and sixteen, boy is sixteen, and kinda shy around me, I think, maybe, because I took his Dad’s place.”

“Call them right now, and tell them to pack up some swim suits, and shorts, and a toothbrush. They are our guests, you call Janie, right now, and tell her to get her butt home, and pack her’s and your stuff, and that you’re on the way to town, to get the trailer. And you expect all three to be naked, by the time they pull through the gate up there, this evening.

Hell, better than that, bring the kids out with you, when you bring the trailer, I’ll tell my boy, and his friends, to be looking for you, to help you with the set-up.”

“Damn, Murphy, I like you. Shit, if I had your mind, I’d retire a rich man. You make things happen in a hurry, I like that. Stay right there, for a minute, I’ll get my phone, and call Janie.”

“Here, use this one.” I handed him Joe’s phone.

“Janie, hey, beautiful, I’m sitting here talking to this crazy ass millionaire, that owns this nude resort, and he’s invited us out here, as his guests, for the three day weekend. You go home, real quick, and pack your bikini, and a toothbrush. I’ll call Jason and Jennifer myself. I need to do this for them, okay, Janie? Janie, Baby, you don’t need any panties, or bras, you’re gonna be naked, all weekend!”

“Yes, Murphy said to tell y’all, to be naked, when you come through the gate. I know, Baby, but when you close the office at 5:00, you come on out. I’m bringing the trailer, and Jas and Jen, with me. Murphy has kids their age, at his place.

“Damn, Janie, I’ll be waiting on that, too, See your naked ass, when I get over there, after we knock off today. Yeah, we’ll work til 7:00 the next three days, because of the holiday. I love you too, baby; just leave that bikini top at home, you can wear the bottoms, when you meet Murphy and Meghan, if you’re too shy to be naked; you’re gonna love her, and the kids will too. See you a little after 7:00.”

“Murphy, I need to call the house, now,” Kurt said; he was already dialing.

“Hey Jas, Kurt here, is Jen there with you? No, I don’t need her; I just wanted you to call her in there, and put the phone on speaker, I’ve got surprise for both of you, okay, I’ll wait.”

“She’s taking a shower; he hollered, and told her I had a surprise for them,” Kurt smiled at me.

“Hey, Jen, is Jas still listening? Ok, you and Jas, pack your overnight bag, and ... wait, wait, you haven’t even heard what I was gonna tell you, just calm down a minute!

“Pack one pair of shorts, and one shirt, oh yeah, your toothbrush, and toilet stuff, I’ll be there to get you in less than an hour. No, you don’t need any underwear, we’re gonna be naked all weekend ... Jen, are you there, Jas, what happened. Oh good ... I thought you were running away ... Oh, you were getting your toothbrushes already, huh?”

“Well we’re gonna go to the construction yard, and you, and Jas, are gonna help me hook up to the travel trailer ... Wait a minute ... Hear me out, we’re gonna pull it out here, and spend the weekend, as guests of the owners of the nude resort.

“Yes, you both can get naked, and swim; and, yes, I am standing here talking to Murphy, one of the owners, he’s the one that’s letting us stay. He has a son, (how old Murphy?) fourteen, and he has three or four more teens your ages, and they’ll be waiting for us to get here, and help set the trailer up, so I can get back over here. OK, I’ll see you both in less than an hour. No, you won’t need any clothes, except what you both wear out here, if you don’t want to bring them.

“Wow, thanks, Jen, thanks, Jas, I love both of you too.”

“Damn Murphy, I owe you big time for this.” Did you hear that? That was the first time in the six months, Janie and me’s been married, they told me, they love me.

“I’ve never been married before, and I met Janie, when she went to work for me. Hell it was less than a month before I was acting like a kid, and she was too; I asked her to marry me, and we talked to her kids. I mean, they both were around me, and all, but I guess it was a shock, when we told them, and they just seemed to go cold on me; this may get me back in, I sure hope so, I love Janie, and she loves me.”

“You don’t owe me. Like I said; I’ll find a way to get it back. You just spend the weekend letting those kids, and Janie, do whatever they want to do. I’ve got to tell you, though. Meghan will have you, and Janie, wrapped up in her plans, if you’re not careful.”

“Joe, here’s your phone. I’ll call you one day, when we settle down some, and you and I will go over everything we’re doing over here.” Kurt said.

“Thanks, Kurt; we’ll see you out here, this weekend. Krissy and I live in the first bungalow, next to the office; we’ll look you and Janie up. Murphy and I are gonna ride around the place, I know a trail that comes out over where the new bungalows will be built.

“I wanted to show him the property line, and the land that joins us, here. I know the old man that owns it, and I think it can be bought; if nothing else, but to keep someone from building houses, back there, later.”

“Joe, see, that’s the reason I wanted you here, watching over this. Find out how big it is, and how much they want for it.”

“Kurt, get yourself on the road. You’ve got teenagers waiting for you, on both ends of your trip. I’ll call Meghan, and see if Bobby’s there; if he isn’t, we’ll catch up with him, and have him check with Geri, and he’ll be sitting there, when you pull in.”

“Meghan, Hey Baby, I love you too; is Bobby there close? Good, let me holler at him, no there’s no problem, we have Kurt Allendorph, and his family, coming out as our guests, for the weekend. Yes, that Kurt; the big ugly one, that looks like a blonde headed grizzly bear, that you and Kelly, hired for his looks.”

Kurt looked at me and grinned, he shook his head, as he started his truck, and gunned it out of there, toward the main road.

“Hey, Bobby, I’ve got a little project for you, and your friends. Go up to see Geri, and find out where she’s putting the Allendorph family, for the weekend; it’s supposed to be right close, behind our bungalows.

“Kurt is the owner of the construction company your Mom hired, and he’s got two teenagers your age, and they will be here all weekend, Yes, a boy, and a girl; hell, I knew you’d like that. You just be sure you get permission from your Mom, and her’s before you climb any cherry trees.

“I want you to help them set up; you know how it all goes. He needs to get back over here, as soon as they get the trailer there. It’ll be an hour or so, maybe two; yes, you can ask Geri to call you on my cell, and just be there to help them.

“Thanks, Bobby, I knew I could count on you; love you too, son, see you soon.”

“Let’s go, Joe, this work is getting me down.”

Joe looked at me; I looked over at him, and smiled, then.

“Damn, Murphy, I like being around you,” Joe said, and took off in a cloud of dust.

“The feeling is mutual, Joe, and don’t go getting any ideas, either, I like women, more’n I do you.”

“Damn, Murphy, I like this shit.” He said, and I looked at him, then, but he was looking straight ahead.

Joe took us all the way around the fence, on the property line; then, we looked down on the place where they were building the roads, for the RV Park.

From there, we couldn’t even see the building sites for the condos.

We could look down the slope, and see the big lake in the distance; damn, I’ll be glad to get some fish in that lake. I’ve got to take Bobby fishing.

We followed an old trail, which was just wide enough for the Jeep, and came out behind the office, where the new bungalows were to be built. I looked over, and saw little red surveyor’s flags, sticking up all over. Damn, they were getting after it.

We drove on up near the office, and living quarters, where Geri lives, now, and I saw a backhoe digging foundation trenches in two of the spaces, where new bungalows would be out here, among the young pines.

“Pull over here, and I’ll get out, Joe. I meant to ask you, if you had hired a man for the stables, yet.”

“Sure did! I brought a young kid over from maintenance. He’s always hung around the horses, anyway; so I told him, that if he ever needed anything, just holler; he’ll make a good one, Murphy, he loves horses, like Krissy and I do.”

“I knew you could do it, Joe.”

“Thanks, Murphy, I’m going to help Krissy do some things, and I’ll be right back out.”

“Thanks for showing me the backside of the place; I want that property, back there, if we can get it.”

“I’ll check with old man Herman, today, and let you know.”

I walked over, to talk with the men that were already pouring concrete, in the foundation trenches.

“Hi, I’m Murphy, and I just came over to talk to the boss.”

“There he is, over there, where they’re pouring that other foundation.” The man pointed.

“Hi, I’m Murphy, and I just wanted to meet you, and see if you need us to do anything to make your job easier.”

“Hey, Murphy, good to meet you, I’m ‘Al’ Albertson. I think we got all we need to get us through the holiday. We’re going to get all twenty five of the foundations dug, and poured, before Friday night; that way, we’ll be able to start laying foundation blocks, on Tuesday, when we come back.

“My plans are to start three; then get our framing crews out here, and get them framed, and roofed, then we’ll have them three more ready. If all goes well, and we have a fair fall, which we always do; we’ll have all twenty five of them in the dry, by winter; then we’ll have the finishing crews here, all winter, to get them ready for spring rental.”

“Al, I’m going to get out of your way. If you need anything, you tell Geri in there, and she’ll get Joe, our assistant manager, and he’ll either get it done, or call me, and I’ll get it done.”

“Thanks, Murphy; I was wondering, when we get these first twenty five in the finishing stages, if you wanted me to fall right in, on the next ones. I’d be able to cut you a little slack, since I wouldn’t even have to move, I could just keep my crews busy, right out here.”

“Do it, Al, let me know what it’ll take, to make it work like that.”

“Thank you, Murphy, it’s a pleasure working with a man that knows what he wants, and can make it happen.”

I walked back, a ways, to where they had already cleared the building sites, for four more bungalows, and saw the surveyors marking off the rest of them that were to built, up here on this drive.

Each one was built back off the road, and would have it’s own privacy, when the trees grew to full size.

We had decided to follow the example of the Brackens, and keep the bungalows back, away from the picnic area, and from the lake. They had told Meghan and me, that they felt it was more important to give individual privacy, than it was to build them all, down next to the lake.

I made my way back further, and came to the camp sites, for the trailers. There was one empty, and I knew that must be where Kurt and his folks, would be staying. Hell, there was our RV, right through the trees, not fifty yards away.

We’ll have to get Kurt and Janie to come over, and have a drink. I’d bet that big old boy, can throw back a shot, or two, of good whiskey.

I kinda know what he’s going through with the kids. I felt some of it with Bobby, before I got to know him really well. I’ll tell Bobby, to feel the kids out, on how they feel about Kurt. Hell, I know he’ll be feeling the girl out, or up, if she stands still long enough, anyway; Jen, yeah that was her name.

I was back at our bungalow, and there was no one around. Meghan had left me a note that she, Maren, and Gail, had gone back to town, for some more supplies, she said. And Dave’s down at the lake ogling the naked girls.

Bobby, Ray, Juli, and Allisyn, were all up at the office, waiting for their new friends to arrive.

Well, that leaves Murphy here alone. I know, it’s 5:00 somewhere, like Alan Jackson, and Jimmy Buffet, said in that song they did together.

I jerked my shorts off, mixed me a good stout drink, and kicked back on a lounge chair, in the sun.

Damn, it don’t get no better, than this. I was kicking back, well, by the time I mixed that second Crown and Coke. Damn I must have stumbled, when I poured this one. I was singing along with Alan and Jimmy now.

The sun is hot and that ol’ clock is movin’ slow
And so am I
Workday passes like molasses in wintertime
But it’s July


Gettin’ paid by the hour and older by the minute
My boss just pushed me over the limit
I’d like to call him somethin’
But think I’ll just call it a day

Pour me somethin’ tall and strong
Make it a hurricane before I go insane
It’s only half past twelve, but I don’t care
It’s five o’clock somewhere

Damn, I love getting these wild ass ideas in my head. I’m gonna get Meghan to call old Alan’s manager, and see if we can book a live performance, with him and Jimmy Buffet, for our grand RE-opening, out here, in a year or so.

Damn, again, we can have the free concert over on the east side, away from the naked people, if they want to go, they have to cover up their butts.

Free boiled shrimp, and margaritas, for everyone; and even free ‘virgin’ margaritas for the under aged; hell, I’ll even invite the local sheriff, and his deputies, to make sure we’re not serving alcohol to kids.

Now that’ll put us on the map!

I don’t know the reason
I stayed here all season
Nothin’ to show but this brand new tattoo
But it’s a real beauty
A Mexican cutie
How it got here I haven’t a clue

Damn, that reminds me. I gotta ask Meghan if I can have some Mexican pussy, this weekend, I know Angelina and Gloria will be struttin’ them naked, brown, sexy asses, all over the place.

I hope I’m there, when Angelina turns her little brown, Chihuahua pussy, loose on Bobby, he’ll yell like Tarzan; and she’ll squall, like a Wild Cat, when he puts that long brown snake up in her, and tickles her uterus.


I woke up, with Meghan rubbing her big brown titties, in my face, and giggling.

“Hey Baby, how was your trip to town?” I said, after she had sucked my tongue for a while.

“We had a great time, and made a lot of new friends too. We bought enough meat, buns, cole slaw, and beans, to feed an army. We’re having a Bar-b-que, and you, and Jerry, and Dave, can do the cooking.”

“Hey, I like that; we’ll invite Joe and Krissy, and Kurt and Janie, too, they’ll be set up, out behind us, on that next drive.”

“Good, I’m looking forward to meeting his wife and family, how many kids do they have?”

“Janie has a boy and a girl, about Bobby’s age. Kurt told me that the boy was kinda shy, around him, but he’s hoping this weekend will help loosen things up, some, with them all; they’ve only been married six months.”

“Did you tell him about Bobby, and how he’s come to love you, and now he looks up to you, like you’re his real Dad?”

“Well, I touched on it, and we’ll talk more; and he’ll see how Bobby is. I was thinking; that I’d get Bobby to feel out both the girl, and the boy, to see what they think of Kurt. I like him. He’s our kind of people.”

“Good, when will they be coming? Bobby took off, as soon as he hung up, with his own little clan following him.”

“Kurt’s gone after the trailer now, and Jen and Jason will come back with him. He’s gonna let them stay, and get acquainted with Bobby, and the others, and Janie will come out after work; she runs the office for him, when he’s out on job sites.”

“Murphy, I love you so much! Sometimes, I just want to scream, I am so happy you and I met. I have never known anyone that just makes other people feel so special.”

“What did I do, so I can do it again?” I grinned.

“You’re just a good man, Bob Murphy, and I’m going to marry your ass!”

“Just my ass? You know I have even more good, and exciting, qualities.” I hugged Meghan, and we kissed long, and soft and relaxing.

“Meghan, I got an idea earlier, when I was sipping some whiskey. I got to humming along, about it being five o’clock, somewhere, and I thought of Alan Jackson, and Jimmy Buffet. Let’s try and get them booked, for the Grand Opening of the place across the lake, a free concert with shrimp, and margaritas, for everyone.”

“Murphy, Murphy, Murphy! This is the reason I fall in love with you, all over again, every day. I love that idea, hell we’ll offer them so much money, they can’t turn us down. We’ll make it back, in no time, after we get the crowd they’ll draw.”

“I had another thought, while I was drinking, too. I’d like to build us a store here, like the one up on Sylamore camp grounds. Only we’d have a bigger one, with camping supplies, bathing suits, food, and other supplies, so we didn’t have to drive to town, I miss you, when you’re gone.”

“Murphy, come with me to the bus, get your ass in bed, and get a rubber on that fat cock, that belongs to me. I want to give you some pussy.”

“You talked me into it, Baby, let’s go.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.