Murphy - 3 - Cover

Murphy - 3

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 4

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The continuing story of Murphy, Meghan and Robby as they take a short trip to a 'nature resort' in their big RV. They wind up buying the place, meeting some very interesting new friends, as well as a surprise meeting of some old friends, along the way. To best understand this story, read 'Murphy'- 1 and 2 first.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   InLaws   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size  

The next morning, very early, Kelly made a call to her Dad’s attorneys, and they were on the case before the call ended.

Meghan and Kelly were worrying and fussing over the two girls, as if they were their own born children, Bobby and his friends took them in, and made sure they were well accepted by the younger crowd, that met at the lake each day for fun and frolics in and out of the water.

Just after noon that day, Kelly got her phone call. Meghan and I sat listening as she took the call. We were all excited and ready to get these girls started in a new life.

Kelly didn’t look as excited as we all were, when the phone first rang, and by the time the call was over, she had done nearly all the listening, and no talking.

“Kelly, what is it? We know something is wrong, just by looking at you,” Meghan said, “It seems that not all teenagers tell the truth, these sisters do have an Aunt; their Mom’s sister that lives in Atlanta. They were supposed to be taken to her by the juvenile authorities, but they ran away. The story about their ‘Uncle Albert’ is true, he did try to pimp them out, and he’s been arrested for child prostitution.

“The Aunt will be here later today to get the girls.”

Kelly was crying, as she told us the news; and Meghan started crying, as soon as she learned that they wouldn’t have two young girls to mother and smother with love.

“Well, I think we have learned a lesson here; we need to check out people’s stories before we get so emotionally involved.

“All three of us are suckers for a sob story, and we’ve just been taken. I’m sure the girls would have much rather been here with us, and they saw a way to have a new life with you two, as well as the rest of our ‘family’.”

I tried as best I could to console Meghan and Kelly; they were more distraught over losing them, than they were over being lied to.

“What do we do, Murphy?”

“We treat them no different than before. They were only trying to stay in this part of the country, and make a new life. We need to make sure that they understand what happens to all concerned when they tell lies, and how much we all hurt because we believed them and wanted to love them.

“They need to be told that we will keep up with their lives and if they behave, and mind their Aunt, we will stop by and see them in Atlanta when we come through that way.”

“Thanks, Murphy, for not being mad at us, for getting tricked by the two girls. I can’t blame them for trying to stay here; they were getting more attention than they ever had before. But it sure hurts.” Meghan was sobbing again, now, and she and Kelly were in each other arms as they cried.

I knew enough about Meghan, to know that this was something they were going to have to do together, get over the feeling of loss. They really wanted a girl, or girls, as in this case, to love.

Jonas and Francine came over and talked to both of them, I had asked them to please try to calm them down some or they would both make themselves sick over it.

Jonas knew how to get Kelly going again. He gave her three things to do that he needed answers on, as soon as she could get them. She was always more than ready to do whatever her Mom and Dad asked of her.

“Kelly, you and Meghan will find you a young girl that both of you can mother, we all have to go on and start getting the new construction going on this place, we need this place to be wide open by spring.

“Murphy and I have talked things over, and he suggested we have a big meeting lodge for corporate meetings and retreats, as well as a big steak house/seafood restaurant.

“I need you to get on the phone and start calling to get bids on all this. You and Meghan wanted this place, and we all love it here; you two are the best at making things happen. Get up, and make it happen!

“Murphy and Bobby, and I went fishing, and caught nothing. We want to call the Florida game resources, or whatever name they go by, and get help restocking our lake.”

By the time Jonas stopped talking, he had both Kelly and Meghan ready to make their new resort project get up and get going.

They gathered in a group with Francine and Maren, and each of them took on a part of what Jonas had told them needed to be done. Plus they still had to see about getting the bungalows built.

Before dark, they were as busy as I have ever seen someone that wasn’t on a payroll. They even had Bobby and Allisyn sitting by to carry memos from one to another, as they made and received calls.

Jonas picked up the gallon jug of Crown, and pointed to a can of Coke; I brought cold Cokes, as we walked over to sit on his porch and have us a few sips of some good whiskey before supper.

By bedtime Meghan and Kelly were tired from their day of calling, putting contractors in contact with builders, getting an architect to draw plans for the lodge, and for the restaurant.

They still mentioned the girls, but the pain was lessening now, and they were able to talk about it openly.

In bed, I lay between them, and Maren held onto Meghan, as if she were afraid that Meghan was still hurting. We talked about what we were planning, and what we hoped the place would look like when we were finished.

The one thing I mentioned that brought the most smiles, and the most discussion, was when I talked of our wedding in November, and the trip I wanted us to take right after that.

“I would like to take all of us, and head over to New Orleans, to spend a few days and nights there, and then head over into Texas. There has been a lot of hurricane damage through the Gulf Coast region, and there may be opportunities for us to help build a resort, or even two, to help bring families and couples back.”

“Damn, Murphy, we can build a chain of them, can’t we.” Meghan jumped in on the idea.

“YES, I love it,” Kelly said.

“I’d like to check the properties down around Galveston, Corpus Christi, and along South Padre Island.”

“I love it, Murphy, and thanks for helping us get our act together today; you and Jonas showed us why you are the strength of this family, you are both MEN! And we all love you dearly for it.” Meghan held me tighter and laid her head on my shoulder, pressing her huge naked breasts to my side.

“We still have the Labor Day trip we had planned; we need to get started on that, and let all your friends, that you want to invite as our guests, know, so they can make plans.”

“YES, Kelly, will you help me do all that tomorrow?”

“Yes, I want to be a part of all you do; that is, if you will let me.” Kelly said, and I knew she wanted to be hugged, and made welcome once more. I hugged her tightly, as she lay her head on my other shoulder. I took a hand, and cupped a breast of each of them, and pulled them closer.

Maren reached across and laid her hand on mine that was covering Meghan’s breast. Meghan took her hand, and pulled her across her own body, and hugged her as she lay on top.

“Maren, lie down on top of Murphy, and slide down to put your head on his belly, I want his big fat cock to sleep between your fine, tanned titties tonight.”

Maren looked at me, and smiled; then she made her way over our naked bodies, and settled in between my legs, to lay her face on my belly with her titties snuggled around my dick.

It just don’t get a lot better than this, I thought; then Meghan spoke and I knew I was wrong, it DID get better.

“Murphy...”

“Yes?” I knew they needed more comforting, and I was willing to do whatever it took to make them happy.

“ ... when you and I get married that night on the beach, I want Kelly to be your wife too.”

“Meghan, I’d love to call both of you beautiful women my wife. But, you know that’s not legal.”

“We know that, no one but us three, and Maren and Bobby will ever know. Kelly and I will say the vows together, and we will be your wives!” Meghan said.

“Can we do this, and never let anything come between us?” I asked.

“Yes, we love each other like sisters, and we want to both be married to you, and have your babies. When we marry you in November, we will already be carrying your babies. We want our honeymoon to be the trip you told us about, and the three of us fuck with no rubbers. Just our naked pussies, and your naked dick.” Meghan told me.

“Kelly... ?”

“I want this as much as Meghan does, Murphy. I will tell Mom and Dad tomorrow, if you will tell us, yes. I want them to know I love you, and want to be your wife, just like Meghan. I want them to know that their grandkids will be born next July, and that you will be the daddy of them all.

“Please, Murphy, let Meghan and me marry you, and be with you as your wives; we promise to love you like no man on earth has ever been loved.”

“You girls know that we’re talking about eight babies coming out of this, it will take a lot of your time.”

“We know, and we wish they were already here, right this minute, lying naked in bed with us.” Meghan said.

“Me too, I want some Momma’s milk right from every Momma that sleeps in my bed,” I laughed.

“We’ll force feed you, if you don’t suck our titties enough,” Kelly laughed.

“I’m going to love being married to you both,” I said, and squeezed each of the huge breasts I was cupping in my hands.

“Thanks, Murphy, you mean the world to both of us.” Meghan said.

“We love you, Murphy.” Kelly said, and snuggled closer.

“I love you both, and you knew, before you asked, that I’d never say NO to either of you.” I laughed.

“We know, but we wanted to hear you say it.” Meghan giggled.

We fell asleep, each of us in the other’s arms, smiling and dreaming of a time when we would have a bus full of babies, and a home away from home, right here among the pines at Little Beaver Nature Resort.

I dreamed of all the little beavers of our own we would have running wild, and naked, here in a coupe of years.


I awoke at sunup, again, the next morning, and again smelled the aroma of coffee, bacon and homemade biscuits.

When I had drained my bladder in my never changing morning ritual, I wanted some of the delicious hot coffee I knew Geri had brewing.

I was surprised, to say the least, when I got to the kitchen and saw Jonas and Francine both standing by the stove, naked, and cooking breakfast for all of us.

“Morning, Jonas, Francine; I kind of like the idea of having breakfast cooked for us like this,” I told them, and Francine hugged me to her big mountains of tan titties.

“Murphy, we wanted to come over and keep the girls busy this morning, we knew they were still upset when we stopped for the night, you and Jonas did the right thing, making them get back to being business women.”

“They were both a lot better when we finally went to bed and to sleep.” I wasn’t sure what they thought of their daughter sleeping with Meghan and I so I skirted that in a hurry.


“That’s another thing we wanted to talk over with you early today. Sit down here, and have a cup of coffee with Francine and me, and we’ll tell you what we want from you.” Jonas said, as he looked at me with a strange look.

“Murphy, we have known Meghan all our lives. She always was a smart girl, except when she got taken by that sorry SOB she was married to. When Jonas and I knew we were pregnant with Kelly, we were absolutely tickled to death, as well as surprised. We had given up on kids, and thought many times of adoption.

“Meghan took to Kelly like a big sister, and they have loved each other, even closer than sisters, I would guess.

“Kelly is so obsessed in trying to please Jonas and me, and be the daughter, as well as the son, he wanted; she has neglected her own life. Jonas and I want babies to spoil, before we die, but not at the expense of Kelly’s happiness;

“Murphy, we need your help. We both see how you are with people; especially with Meghan, and Kelly too, they both fall at your feet, and worship you whether you notice this, or not.

“Kelly has told us that Meghan is the luckiest woman alive, we agreed with her.

“Now, we want our daughter to be the second luckiest woman alive; we want you to be the father of our grandkids, and we want it to happen soon.” Francine looked at me, as she talked, I looked at Jonas, and he was smiling.

“Do either of you know what they cooked up, after we lost the girls they thought they were going to mother between them?” I asked.

“No. But knowing those two, I bet it was a good alternative.” Jonas smiled.

“It was nearly exactly what Francine just told me, I wasn’t sure how I would even approach either of you about this; I was afraid it would ruin our friendship, before we even got started.”

“Kelly is a beautiful woman, she can have her pick of any man she chooses, and I am flattered that both of them want me to be a part of this.

“Meghan and I had already planned to go to a fertility clinic in Memphis, and have twins, a boy and a girl. They can do that now; we wanted to do this, because we wanted them to grow up together. Jerry and Karen will be married with us, in November, and they want to go and have twins when we go. Maren has even said she wants to have twins; all boy/girl combinations.

“Last night, before we went to sleep, Meghan and Kelly told me they wanted Kelly to have my babies; a boy and a girl; twins, of course. Kelly was going to tell you this morning, she was hoping both of you would approve. I did too, after we talked it over. She wants this more than anything in this world. She wants you to have grandkids by this time next summer.”

“Murphy, you seem to be destined to be partners in our lives, and businesses, we couldn’t be prouder of what you just told us.” Jonas said, as he and Francine wiped tears of joy from their eyes.

“They way I see it is, we will still travel, we will make this our home base and this will be where we will raise our naked little wild ass kids. I look forward to being the father of your grandkids.

“There’s one other thing I want to tell you though, I never want either of you to think I would lie to you.

“Meghan and I want Kelly to say the marriage vows with us when we get married on the beach and be our wife. I know it’s illegal, but no one will ever know, except us, and now you.”

“Welcome to the family, Murphy, I know they will both love you; they already worship you. I think we need some Murphy blood in our family, anyway.” Jonas said, as they both came around the table. We didn’t shake hands, he and I hugged, and brought Francine into our hug as well.

“This is the happiest day of my life; that is, until all those babies are born.” Francine told me.

“Ours too, Mom,” Kelly said, as she Meghan, and Maren, came into the kitchen, and we all hugged as a family.

“Did you hear what we were talking about?” I asked.

“We didn’t have to, when we saw the three you hugging, and Mom and Dad smiling through their tears, I told Meghan that you had told them. We both knew you would,” Kelly smiled, and she Meghan and I hugged, and kissed good morning.

“Kelly, your Daddy and I think you made the best decision you could ever have made. We are proud Murphy will be the daddy of our grandkids. Murphy told us about the idea of twin boys and girls, we love it! And now you three get busy, and make some babies; we have waited long enough.” Francine laughed.

“We will all be pregnant with twins, when we get married in November.” Kelly told them, admitting to her parents she would be my wife, along with Meghan.

“I will get a friend of mine to perform the ceremony; he is a judge and he owes me more than one favor. You will say your vows to Murphy, just like Meghan will, in front of us all,” Jonas told her.

“Thanks, Daddy, I really want to do this. And Meghan and I talked about it with Murphy, we knew we couldn’t do it openly; but, thanks to you, now we can. I love this.” Kelly smiled, as she hugged me on one side, while Meghan hugged me on the other.

“How many eggs, I am so hungry, now that I know our family will be growing by leaps and bounds soon.” Francine laughed.

Bobby and Allisyn came in smiling, and ready to scarf down some breakfast.

“Where are all the others in your group?” Meghan asked.

“They had to go home. We sure miss them, but we got their phone numbers, and email addresses. We have already sent them some pictures we made of us all,” he said.

“That reminds me, Murphy, you and I need to sit down and pick out which pictures we want to send to Jerry, and ‘The Three Amigos, ‘“ Meghan said.

“Mom, Allisyn just sent him an email, from you, with all we had on the memory card. It took a while, there were over a hundred.” Bobby grinned.

“Oh well,” I laughed.

“Murphy, we have a friend we met yesterday that we need some help with. She is very beautiful, and very shy; Bobby and I tried to get her to laugh, and dive, and swim with us; but she just says, ‘maybe later, ‘ but never does.” Allisyn said.

“Yeah, Dad, she wears a t-shirt all the time, but we can tell she has a nice body; we can see her titties, and her pussy hair through the shirt, but she is so shy, she wants to stay covered up.” This was the first time my son felt he had failed his manliness by not bringing her out of the doldrums.

“Why don’t you invite her up to eat with all of us, we’ll get some burgers or maybe Jonas and I will get some steaks, and grill’em.” I offered.

“That sounds like a great idea, Murphy, I need to go into town later today, and I’ll pick them up.” Francine said.

“Get baking potatoes, and salad fixings too, let’s we’ll go all out.” Jonas offered.

“We’ll bring her, even if we have to tie her up, her Mom and Dad are in Tampa; and she is here with her Aunt; they are staying over in the last row of bungalows.”

“Bobby, you can’t be tying girls up; just get her to come by, and meet us all, we will try our best to get her to stay, and be friends.” Meghan told him, and smiled.

“I was just kidding. I was going to throw her over my shoulder and bring her here, kicking and screaming.” He laughed.

I swear the boy sounds more like me every day.

“You sound more like Murphy every day.” Meghan told him. I looked at her, and she just smiled. Damn.

After breakfast, Bobby and Allisyn said they’d clean up again, so Meghan, Maren, and Kelly went with Francine into town.

“Jonas, let’s get a boat, and ride over to the other side of the lake. According to the map Gerald has in his office, there’s over two hundred and fifty acres on that side. We can look it over, and pick a good place for the new construction.”

“Good, let me get my shoes, I have tender feet.”

“Hell, me too! I’ll get mine.”

Jonas and I walked the whole east side of the lake, inspecting every bay and point. And we both agreed the best place for the restaurant was near the water. There was a low bluff that would make a great place, with a wonderful view over the lake.

Jonas even suggested we have a deck out over the water, and a short pier extending out into the lake, from the deck, so people could sit and look out over the water.

“What do you think about having a ‘clothing only’ dining room, as well as ‘clothing optional’; that way we can get local folks to come out, even if they’re not naturists, without offending anyone.” I asked.

“That sounds good; we need to run that idea by the girls. I know they’ll all want to be naked, but there are some that may not. We could always go all the way for our resort customers, if we didn’t get any of the prudes to come eat here.” Jonas laughed.

While we had the fishing boat, we boated around the south end of the lake, where there was the most brush. The land rose above the water level, about twenty feet, on a small bluff like the east side, then flattened off as far as we could see back through the pines, without wading through all the brush, and neither of we were ready to do that, being naked.

“Murphy, I see a lot of potential here; I was just thinking that if we built a road, back here, we could put in a huge RV park. We could get listed in the RV travel book, as a clothing optional camp, down on this end, separate from the main resort.” Jonas said.

“Great idea, Jonas; we need to start on that, as soon as possible, so we can have it ready by cold weather up north, when the snow birds fly south. I remember looking at this on the map, and we have over three hundred acres, here on the south side. We could take a hundred acres and have a hell of an RV Park.”

“Damn, I love this shit, Murphy.” Jonas said; I looked at him, and we both laughed then.

“Dammit! Now I am beginning to sound like you, Murphy.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.