Murphy - 3 - Cover

Murphy - 3

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 1

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The continuing story of Murphy, Meghan and Robby as they take a short trip to a 'nature resort' in their big RV. They wind up buying the place, meeting some very interesting new friends, as well as a surprise meeting of some old friends, along the way. To best understand this story, read 'Murphy'- 1 and 2 first.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   InLaws   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size  

I wanted to let Meghan drive the bus, at least some of the way, on the long stretch of I-55 north from Jackson, MS, up to Memphis, so I had stopped at the rest area to stretch our legs and visit.

We were now standing by the bus at the rest area, waiting for Kasey to come out of the restrooms, and I had just told Meghan, Maren, and Robby, of my plans once we went to the fertility clinic to impregnate Meghan and Maren.

Meghan, Maren, and Robby, all looked at me for a minute, like I had just stepped off a saucer shaped craft, straight from the ‘Twilight Zone’.

Then they all broke into joyous laughter and smiles, as they ran to me, and grabbed me in such a big hug, we all tumbled to the ground laughing, and rolling around, and groping me, and kissing me, and hugging me.

We finally gained control of ourselves when Robby saw Kasey coming back with her sexy little butt swaying and her smile lighting her way. We needed to keep this part about ‘who’s the daddy’ to ourselves, and NEVER disclose what we were about to do to anyone but four of us.

I did tell them later that we would one day tell our kids what we did, and why. Hell, they will be spoiled little shits anyway; so we may as well tell them that to make them think they are special.

Meghan got in the drivers seat, and I was in the buddy seat this time. I pulled her face around to look at me, and I kissed her all the way to her throat; then I told her she would be a good driver; just listen to me, and watch the road. I explained to her about air brakes, and the fact that they didn’t mess around when you pressed hard on the big pedal. When I showed her the parking brake she released it with a tssshhhht, tssshhhht hissing when the brakes released.

She already had the Allison Automatic Transmission in gear, and I told her to press the accelerator and let ‘er go. She eased the pedal down and I said, ‘GO!’

Meghan will make a great driver; she hammered down, and we merged into the ‘granny’ lane. She kept the pedal down, and when we hit 80 mph she set the cruise control, as eased the big bus over to the ‘hammer’ lane to pass the slower vehicles.

When she pulled back over, after passing, there was an eighteen wheeler that went flying by us, and nearly turned our rear-view mirror around with the wind he was pushing.

I turned the CB on, and made sure it was on ‘19, ‘ and handed her the mic.

“Key the mic, and ask him where he’s going, and can you tag along.”

“I’ve never talked on one of these before, Murphy,” she looked at me wide eyed, her mouth open in shock that I would even ask her to do this.

“Pretend it’s me, and you want to know why I’m in such a hurry to get naked. Call him ‘Big Boy’.”

Meghan grinned at me, with what was almost an evil grin.

“Where are you going in such a hurry, Big Boy?” She said, sexily, and looked at me, and smooched me a kiss with her lips.

“Hey, Sweetheart, I’m headed to the Big M; you want to ride along with me?” He came back.

“Yes, Baby, is that all that thing will do? We’re running on your bumper back here in this bus.” Meghan looked at me, and pulled her t-shirt up and said: “Kiss my titty”.

“Come on, let’s go to Memphis, Little Lady; that is, if you can keep up.” The driver laughed into the mic.

“Show me what you’ve got, Big Boy.” Meghan said. Damn now I have created a speed demon in an RV bus.

“Hang on to your g-string Little Lady; we’re going for a ride.”

“I don’t have one on; it blew off back there a ways.” She laughed into the mic.

“Dayum!” He said, and I saw the speedometer kick past 85, then it hit 90. That was the last mark, but the big diesel just kept humming as it picked up speed. I need to ask Henry what these things have back there pushing them along.

We must have settled in at around 90 to 95; we were in the hammer lane, full time now, and we were eating up the pavement. That last sign said: Memphis 125 miles.

Meghan leaned over to me. “I will need a good fucking when we get home.”

“Me too, I’ve got a hard-on now.”

“My pussy is dripping.”

“Hold that thought! At this rate we’ll be there in less than two hours.”


We pulled into Henry’s storage driveway one hour and forty five minutes later.

Meghan handled the big bus as easily as she would a baby carriage as she made the turns at the intersections and into the RV drive.

Out on the road, she was hell on wheels, and I knew I’d have to watch her close.

Not only did she take it up the driveway at Henry’s, she turned it around and backed it into the shed using her mirrors after I showed her what to do.

‘Damn I love this girl; she’s already promised me some pussy when we get home!


Jerry called an hour later, and informed me that the attorneys for J and K MacGuire, LLC would be at our office tomorrow morning for the closing of the buy-out deal on Cooking With Murphy, Inc. LLC.

“Murphy, can I go with you to the office?” Robby asked.

“Sure, we’ll go a little early, and run by the house and get the rest of my stuff, and all OUR fishing tackle. We’ll make a fishing run soon and we’ll need our tackle.”

Robby was ecstatic when I mentioned fishing.

“Murphy, what else do we need before we can take off on a week or ten day trip?” Meghan asked. She, like the rest of us, was getting itchy and antsy about hitting the road and not having set plans to return.

“Well, we need to finalize the home schooling plans and get Robby and Maren’s agenda from the school system. Then we’ll be able to go; I was thinking along the lines of what you just said.

“I’d like to take at least a ten day trip, just the four of us; and then swing back through here, right before Labor Day, and pick up our guests that can go with us, and take off for another four days back down to the Gulf, maybe.

“When we return from Labor Day at the beach, will we plan another trip, Dad?” Robby asked. Meghan, Maren, Robby and I, were sitting at the kitchen table, eating a snack and relaxing as we talked over short term and long term plans.

“I say we bought the buses to travel and we need to travel, these past few days were fun, and we all enjoyed the sun, sand, and sex. Let’s keep our plans organized for at least one trip ahead, and have fun.” I said.

“I’m with you, Murphy, let’s pick a direction and go meet new friends, and see new places,” Meghan said.

“I agree, Meghan, I am so excited after that short trip to the Gulf, I want to see America with my new family.” Maren said.

“I’ll call the fertility clinic over by the Baptist Hospital, and we’ll see when we can get in to be examined and interviewed. I want to get Maren and me impregnated with our twins, as soon as we can be.”

“Great idea, maybe you can get it all set up, and when we come back from the ten day trip we are talking about, the four of us can get started with our plans for our family to grow,” I agreed.

“Will you, and I, get to fuck Maren and Mom in front of the doctors and nurses, Murphy?” Robby asked.

“No, Hon, you and Murphy will give the Doctors samples of your sperm, and they will take it to the lab and determine which sex and which genes we want in our babies; then they will take two of my eggs, and two of Maren’s eggs, over a two month period and fertilize them with sperm donated by the two of you. Then two of the fertilized eggs will be placed back in Maren’s uterus, and two in mine. We will then be pregnant the way Murphy explained.” Meghan roughly outlined the procedure to him.

“I would rather just do it myself, its way more fun!” Robby said, and we all agreed and laughed.

“We will still be getting all the pussy we can from Maren and your Mom, Robby,” I assured him.


Robby and I cleaned the kitchen while Maren and Meghan went to take their shower. By the time we got upstairs, both of them were in bed, snuggled up in each others’ arms asleep.

“Let’s just let them sleep, Robby; you and I will get up early tomorrow and head to Marion for the meeting with the attorneys. I want you to meet my brother and the ‘Three Amigos’. We’ll get all our fishing tackle too, and make a place for at least twenty rods and reels, and an assortment of my tackle boxes, on each bus.”

“Wow, Murphy, how much fishing tackle do we have over there?”

“A bunch, Robby, and we will always be buying more, I want to stop in at Bass Pro Shop, in Springfield, Missouri, the first time we’re close, and you and I will go fucking nuts in that place. It’s like a Victoria’s Secret of the sports world; they have everything there is to turn a man on in the outdoors, except women, that is, but we’ll be bringing our own,” I told him, and he laughed at my analogy.

After our showers, we snuggled up to the sexiest two butts in the world and I went to sleep as soon as I lay down.

I woke up with someone poking me in the ribs and turned to see Robby smiling at me. It was 5:30 and he was dressed already. Damn, I love my ready-made son!

“Let me piss and brush my teeth, and we’ll get a biscuit on the way,” I told him, as I grabbed me some khakis and a shirt.

“I’m kinda glad I’ll get to see Karen again, just to tell her I am happy for her.” Robby said, as we drove across the I-40 Bridge into Arkansas.

“She will appreciate that, Robby, she really is a good girl, and I’m happy for her too. Jerry is a great guy, and not just because he’s my brother, either; you’ll see when you meet him.”

We turned off and went into Marion the back way, and I gave Robby a tour of the house I used own. We gathered all the fishing tackle up, and loaded it all in the truck bed, being careful not to tangle the rods too much, or break any.


“‘Morning, Jerry, how’s it going?” I said, as we walked in the office.

“Murphy, good to see my long lost brother again,” he laughed, and hugged me.

“Jerry, I want you to meet my son, Robby; Robby, this is my only brother, Jerry, and my bestest friend in the world.”

“Robby, I have heard a lot about you already; welcome to the Murphy clan, we’ll have fun together as soon as I can retire, like your Dad here.”

“I have heard a lot about you too, Uncle Jerry, and I was so happy when Murphy told me I could come with him. I’d like to look around, if I may, will it be alright if I go thru the warehouse?”

“Sure, just find ‘The Three Amigos’, you already know Karen; introduce yourself to the hot-assed Mexican sisters, and they’ll show you the place,” Jerry told him, “be careful, though, or they may show you more than the warehouse when they find out you are Murphy’s new son.” Jerry added, and we laughed at Robby’s hopeful grin.

“It would tickle the hell out of me if Angelina would offer him some pussy, just to see if he would fuck her,” I laughed.

“This morning, she told us that she was horny as hell since you moved to Memphis, and Karen had moved in with me. She said we had cut off her supply of pussy pleasers,” Jerry laughed again, as we laughed and talked crazy shit, like we always did.

“She had better watch it; that boy already has a man’s cock, and he has a constant hard-on, like you did, when you were fourteen,” I said, and they both laughed.

“Hell, don’t talk about me; Dad said you were like a buck rabbit pen with a hundred does. You know, I always wished we were closer in age, so we could have had those experiences together.” Jerry said.

“Me too, Jerry; and by the way, Meghan and I have made plans to have a couple of kids; we are going to the fertility clinic to have twins; a boy and a girl, through in-vitro fertilization. She will call today and get all the specifics on it, I’m not up on all that, but I would like to ensure we had a boy and a girl, hell we’re both 34 and we don’t want to take the time to experiment on having kids, we want it done right.”

“I may talk to you about that when you have all the information, I’ve been thinking about Karen and me having a couple of kids. I want ours to be either twins, or no more than a year apart. I missed my older brother being closer to my age.”

“I know what you mean, Jerry, I always did wish we were closer; hell, by the time you started to school, I was in high school.”

“You be sure to tell Meghan to let Karen and me know when she gets it all down. Hell, we may just all go together and get pregnant at the same time; maybe they will give us a volume discount.” Jerry said, and we both laughed our ass off at that.

“I see a rental car pulling in, that must be the attorneys.” I looked out to see three men in suits with briefcases coming in.


“Murphy, I really like Angelina and Gloria. Well, I like Karen too, but you knew that,” Robby was telling me, after we had gotten our business taken care of, and headed back across the bridge to Memphis; I had been lost in a reverie of details and words spoken and papers signed and witnessed.

“They are good people, Robby; just because they are Mexican does not take away from who they are. They work, and struggle, like the rest of us, and I am proud to call them my friends.”

“They sure think a lot of you and Jerry.”

“Well, Jerry and I think a lot of them too.”

We were quiet again, and the thoughts came back to me about the details. I was running it all through my mind to try and make sure I had covered all the details.

I had them write down Jerry’s bank account number, and tracking number, so they could have his third of all I was paid deposited directly into his account.

Then I had given them my personal account numbers, to have my part deposited directly, instead of into the business account.

Jerry and I had agreed that we would give ‘The Three Amigos’ their part from each of our personal accounts, after all taxes were paid. We didn’t want them to take that tax hit.

“Murphy, you sure do have a lot on your mind.” Robby looked at me, and grinned, when I turned to ask what he had said. I think I had heard him mention something about a rock concert, but I guess I was wrong, damn I need to take off more, this work is about to get to me.

“Yes I do, Robby, but I think Jerry and I got all the details worked out.”

“Angelina said she really likes me, she told me that I needed to come back with you some time, and she and I will go spend some time together,” Robby grinned.

“Are you telling me she offered you some pussy?”

“Yes, she looks good too, don’t she, Murphy?”

“She sure does, and she looks even better naked.” I grinned and he did too.

“Now that we have that behind us, when will we take another trip?”

“I was thinking that you, Maren, your Mom, and I would take another trip very soon; as soon as your Mom gets the appointment and details on the fertility clinic.”

“Where are we going this time, back to the beach?”

“I’ve been thinking of maybe going to a big resort lake I read about a few years ago. You and I need to get online, and look it up again, when we get home.”

“Where is this one, Murphy, do you remember what all they had there that was fun to do?”

“Well, the thing I remember most about it was it catered exclusively to naturists.


“Naturists, that means nudists, right?” Robby grinned at me, as we pulled into the drive.

“Look, Robby, the men are here already to start on the storage shed for the RV’s. We’ll soon have them parked here, and not have to go all the way to Henry’s to get them.”

“Wow, that will be neat, I may want to spend a night or two out there, when we get them over here.”

“You mean you may have another friend that you want to show them to?”

“I had a message on the phone in my room to call a number someone left; they didn’t leave a name. When I called, I told them who I was, and she told me she had seen me with girls this past week, and asked her Mom who I was.

“She said she looked in the phone book, and saw my own name and number listed, so she called me, she said she wanted us to be friends, if I wasn’t going steady with the girl she saw me with.”

“Did you tell her that you were only fourteen, and not actually dating yet?”

“Yes, and she said she thought I was older, but she would still like to be friends if I wanted, and that I could come over to swim with her sometime.”

“Well that was nice of her, have you met her yet?”

“No, I think I may call her, and see if she would like to come over here today, and swim and meet you, Mom, and Maren; would that be alright?”

“Sure, call her and invite her over; then you and I will get on the computer and look up that resort.”

“Great, I’ll be back down to Mom’s office in just a few minutes.”

I read a note Meghan left on the table; she and Maren had gone shopping for non-perishable food items to stock both the RV’s. She had called the clinic, and they were sending her an information package over by courier.

I went to Meghan’s office, and got online. I couldn’t remember the name of the resort, but Googled ‘Naturist Resorts, Florida.’

A lot of searches popped up, and I scrolled down to the third one that sounded familiar.

This was it. And it was located in the Florida panhandle. I clicked on the link that said ‘maps’ and saw exactly where it was located. It wasn’t near the Gulf, but close to the Georgia State line. I clicked back to look the site over and see what all they offered, and did they have large RV spaces?

“Murphy, her name’s Allisyn, with a ‘y, ‘ and she’s coming over as soon as she puts her swimsuit on ... She’s eighteen,” Robby told me with a grin, as soon as he came in the office

“Allisyn is a cute name.”

“I hope your Mom approves; but, hell, we both know she will. Just use protection,” I said, and we laughed.

“Robby, I found the resort I was looking for, it’s in the Florida panhandle. But not on the beach, like I thought; it’s up near Georgia, but situated on a huge lake from what I have read. Let’s look at the pictures.”

I clicked on the link for ‘pictures’, and to view all of them you had to register to the site. I put my name in as ‘Murphy’, and put a password in.

“We now are registered and can look at the naked pictures, Robby.” We looked at each other and grinned as the first picture popped up.

“We need reservations, Murphy,” Robby said, as he saw all the kids his age playing naked volleyball. I clicked on a few more pictures, and there seemed to be a lot of teenagers and even more of younger kids as well as a full assortment of adults of all ages, all naked, and playing or swimming or sunning. There were lots of pictures of naked kids on horses.

“I’m going to apply for reservations now; if we can get them, we will leave tomorrow, that is if your Mom, and Maren, haven’t made plans.”

“Great, I know we’ll have fun down there, how long will it take us to get there?”

“I’ll look it up, and let you know shortly.”

“OK, I’m going out front, and wait on Allisyn.”

Google Maps listed the distance as 457 miles, so I knew we could leave early and get there in less than a day.

I clicked on ‘reservations’ and filled in our name, address, and phone number, and put in tomorrow’s date.

I received a reply almost instantly that we were welcome to come on down for some fun in the sun.

I confirmed the reservations, hoping that Meghan didn’t have plans.


“Murphy, meet my new friend, Allisyn Marie Anderson. Allisyn, meet my Dad, Murphy,” Robby said, as I stood to meet the gorgeous beautifully tanned young woman standing in our kitchen.

“I am pleased to meet you, Allisyn; you must spend as much time in the sun as we do.”

“Hello, Mr. Murphy, it’s so nice to meet you. You’re name is the latest scuttlebutt going around the neighborhood.”

“My name, why is that?”

“Just that Ms. Meghan has a new lover, and he is very handsome.”

“Ms. Meghan and I are getting married soon, and yes, we love each other,” I was a bit defensive that the women of the neighborhood were gossiping about us. What the hell, let’em talk!

“Wow, that’s great! I think a lot of the women are jealous of her anyway; and now that they’ve seen you out and about they’re even more jealous. I know why now; you’re a handsome man.”

“Why, thank you, Allisyn, I’m sure the gossipers will be talking about someone else soon, and my name will be forgotten.” I smiled and she did too.

“Murphy, come out and swim with us, and tell me about the resort; did you get us reservations?” Robby asked, as he stopped at the door as he and Allisyn were going out.

“I’ll come out for a while, until your Mom gets back.” I wanted to see what this girl had under that terry robe. She sure had long legs. I’m betting on a sexy one-piece.

When I had gotten my swim trunks on, I walked out to see Allisyn and Robby getting ready to dive off the spring board. She was waiting for him to go, and looked at me, and smiled.

I was ALMOST right, she had on a one-piece alright, but it was cut high on the sides, way above her hips, with a thong backside and two straps up her ribcage to the part that almost covered her breasts.

This was nothing but a thong bikini that connected top and bottom. Her top was as small as the ones Meghan wears, and they never do keep her nipples covered. The kind I like.

When they both dove off the board, I dove from the side to the deep end, and came up under the board. Robby and Allisyn were about halfway along the length of the pool, and I started swimming my laps.

Robby fell in beside me, and on the second lap so did Allisyn.

“Murphy, Allisyn was asking me which resort we were going to, and I wasn’t sure of the name; where is it exactly.”

“It’s near the Georgia line, on a big lake. I’m not sure what town is close by.”

“I asked her to go with us, Murphy, I hope that’s alright.”

“Sure, but I feel that her Mom will have to approve of where we’re going first.”

“Yeah, Robby told me it was a nude resort, and I said I’d love to go; we went to one a few years ago, but I didn’t have tits then; he’s gonna ask Ms. Meghan if it’s okay if I tag along; and if so we’ll go ask my Mom.”

“You may as well pack a couple of changes of clothes then. Meghan will see to it that you go since Robby has invited you.”

“Really, Mr. Murphy? You think she can talk my Mom into letting me go?”

“Call me, Murphy, everyone else does; and like I said, when you get home, only pack a couple of changes of clothes, that’s all you’ll need.”

“Thanks, Murphy, I see now why all the women are jealous of Ms. Meghan.” She smiled.

I watched as she and Robby swam to the board again, and dove in the water; this time I was toward the middle of the pool as they both came up laughing and playing, as she arranged her top back over her big firm, well shaped teenage tits.

“Sorry about that, this isn’t the best outfit to be diving in,” she laughed as she covered her dark nipples.

“I kinda like it, don’t you, Murphy?”

“Yes, I would think it leaves a few lines when you’re in the sun though.”

“Well, Mom told me I’d have to wear something, since I was coming over here, we usually just swim and sun naked at home.”

“We do here, too,” Robby grinned.

“We’re home!” Meghan yelled, from the kitchen door. I jumped out and walked over to see her, it had been sunrise when I last looked at her beautiful, sexy body.

“Hey, beautiful, I’ve missed you.” I said, as I grabbed her and we hugged and kissed, like it had been a month.

“Hi, Maren, you look as good as you did when I left you two lying naked in bed this morning,” I grabbed her, and swung her around and kissed her, too, cupping her sexy butt cheeks with both hands.

“I take it you closed the deal and you are now a free man, so I can marry your sexy ass, and run away to live happily ever after?” Meghan laughed

“You got it, Baby! Do either of you have plans for the next ten days?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.