Murphy - 2 - Cover

Murphy - 2

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 6

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Murphy sells his business in this Book. He buys the RV of his dreams and he plans to marry Meghan. They are planning to hit the road big time very soon. They're taking short trips now, as they get things in line to 'Take Off'. They come across a lot of people, all with a different story. If you missed Murphy 1, you missed a good chance to see how this all started, as each Book is written as a follow up to the previous Book

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size  

“Murphy would you mind if I sit here with you, and watch for a while, maybe I can learn what all goes on when you’re driving.” Maren asked, as she sat down in the buddy seat now.

“No, be glad to have you. There’s not a lot to do once we get going, the transmission is an automatic, so there’s no shifting. The mirrors are all adjustable from here, like a car.

“I have the cruise set on 75 but I see a Trailways gaining on us fast, so we may let him get in front, and bump it up a little to stay with him, for a while.” I told her, and glanced over at where she sat. She was looking intently out the huge wide windshield, and I caught myself looking at her sexy body.

When she and Meghan had came downstairs this morning, I noticed they each had on an oversize jersey with the UM Tigers logos on them, and the sleeves pushed up. I couldn’t see what they were wearing under the shirts until now; I looked where the shirt was pulled up on her waist and all she had on was some of Meghan’s frilly white lace bikini panties that are no more than a scrap of lace.

My dick started getting hard, and I had to look away as bad as I hated to.

“What do you think so far, Maren, do you think this could be the kind of adventurous life you will grow to like?”

“Murphy, when you told us we were going today, I could have fucked you and Meghan all over again I felt so happy. I have dreamed of doing this; just going all over America, and seeing all the places I have read about, and seen in movies, and TV. I just love it, I wish we were going all the way to the Ocean, I want to swim in the Atlantic, the Pacific, and the Gulf of Mexico.

“I want to pee in all of them and mark my spot.” She giggled.

“I’d love to pull my bikini off, and fuck right there in the water with the waves rolling by. I know I sound so silly, but I have never seen an ocean except for when we flew over here when I was nine. Murphy, I got so excited when I saw all that water I had to go pee; I had not been rubbing on my pussy for very long before we came to America; and when I went to pee on that plane I rubbed my clit until I almost got my first orgasm.

“I knew I wanted more and wanted to see the ocean up close. The next time I went to pee I was so excited I did get an orgasm, and I knew then I was going to love my little pussy, as well as the ocean.

“Do you think I am still childish for wanting to see the oceans, and piss in them, and fuck in them?”

“Heck no, I’d love to do the fucking. If we ever get close to the ocean, you tell Meghan what you just told me and she’ll make it happen for you; she is good at that.”

“You don’t think Meghan would mind if I wanted to fuck you in the ocean while all of us were there, Murphy?”

“If I know Meghan she’ll want some too.” I grinned at her.

“I just love you both so much. I am still in awe that it is me here, and we are really traveling in an RV. I’ll be so glad to get the schooling papers approved, so we can just take off, wont you Murphy?”

“Yes, and it won’t be long now. We’ll load up one morning, like we did this morning, and just take off. We may have a destination, or we may not. We’ll just pick a direction, and go.” I told her as she sat and daydreamed of that day. I’m glad now that I got that wild hair in my ass, and decided to take off in the RV today.

I’m really glad that Meghan and I both saw this young girl as the one we were looking for to tutor Robby; she is smart as hell, she is fucking beautiful to the eyes, and not just mine either.

Maren has the same sense of wanderlust that seems to be a part of my, as well as Meghan’s, inner spirit. A part of us that yearns to see the world, and enjoy our lives traveling, experiencing all life has to offer, instead of being cooped up by four walls.

The fact that she has an underlying yearning to fuck, until her body gives out in total fatigue makes her even more of a natural fit for Meghan and me, and the lifestyle we have joined together to live to the fullest.

Maren was sitting forward in her small seat now, pointing like a kid at everything she saw. She was giddy, with the thrill of just being here; just sitting here, seeing the world come at her through the big open windshield was enough to make her want another orgasm. She glanced up at me, and put a hand between her legs, and rubbed her clit through the silky thin lace panties and squeezed her thighs together and moaned, still looking, and pointing out through the big glass with her other hand.

“Maren, do you want me to call Meghan to help you? You and I both know she would love to do you.”

“YES, please, I am so fucking turned on I am about to hyper-ventilate,” She whispered.

“Do it in front of Robby and Kasey, they will want to see you, and may even may want to join in,” I told her, as she looked at me with big eyes, and smiled.

“Could I?”

“Sure, but ask Meghan first; she loves to see Robby fuck, make sure she video’s it so I can watch later.”

“Fuck, Murphy, I love you!” She said, and hugged my neck as I waved and got Meghan’s attention.

“Meghan, Maren is so excited to be traveling, she is about to have an orgasm all by herself; I told her that you would love to help if she’d let you. She has something she wants to ask you, too.” I whispered as Meghan squatted down next to Maren.

“What, Maren, what can I do to make you feel good? I want you to get your orgasm, and I want you to get them every time we are in these RVs.”

“Murphy asked me if I wanted you to help me, and I said yes, I need help. He asked me if I wanted Robby to help and if I did, I’d have to ask you. Will you and Robby help me, Meghan, my pussy hurts it wants to cum so bad.”

“You just come with me, we’ll get Robby and Kasey to help us; we’ll have you naked and cumming until you tell us to stop. We’re going to video you and take pictures, OK?”

“Fuck, yes; I love you, Meghan, and I love Murphy, too.”

“We love you too, Baby, now come and let’s take care of your hot little cunt.”

“Maren...” I said as she got up.

“Yes?”

“ ... Meghan likes her pussy and butt sucked too.”

I watched as Meghan took Maren by the arm and led her back to where Robby and Kasey were sitting on the couch. I had to turn back now and drive.

I took a big cloth napkin and hung it over the mirror, because I knew I’d try to look, and wind up running off the road.

I knew also, that once they saw where we were going, I’d get plenty of pussy in the Gulf of Mexico, as well as in the waterbed tonight.

I had originally wanted to go to Biloxi, but now had an urge to go to Long Beach, a quieter area than the normal tourist areas.

I had glanced at a map before we left and decided to take I-55 down to Hattiesburg, then hit US 49 all the way to US Highway 90, or Beach Boulevard, as it’s named.

I figured close to 375 to 400 miles, max, and I was running 80 mph now, following that Trailways bus. Damn, I wonder just how fast this thing will run.

I knew, if I held the pedal to the metal we could be there in 6 hours, at the most. We left at 7:00 this morning, so we should be there between 1:00 and 2:00.

Damn, I love this shit.

I was afraid to look back to see what was going on, I knew I would want to stop and get involved; there were hot, tight pussies back there, and one I haven’t even fucked, yet.

The Trailways was hammering now, we were out in the open, and he was running close to 85; I was too, about a hundred and fifty yards behind him.

According to the map, it was about 200 miles to Jackson and we were ripping up the asphalt getting there.

I heard Kasey moaning, and hollering, for Robby to shoot her little pussy full of his hot cum; that means he hasn’t even started on Maren, yet, and THAT means that Meghan and Maren were locked up together back there in a 69.

Damn, I need a driver.

I looked up, and saw a 10” monitor, near the rearview mirror. It was mounted on a bracket that looked like it moved.

I pulled it down closer, and hit the ‘on’ button, I heard it give a little buzz, and a white line flashed across the screen, then, went blank again.

Just about the time I was going to say ‘oh well’ the screen flickered and I saw Robby down in the floor long stroking Kasey from behind; Meghan and Maren were locked up in a ‘69’ on the couch, just as I thought.

I really do need a driver now.

I had to stop watching the monitor. I was all over the road. I left it on, and just took quick glances.

I just happened to be looking when Maren rolled off the couch, her butt up in the air and head down, as Robby stabbed her to the hilt, with one quick gut wrenching thrust of his mighty sword.

That’s my boy!

I turned the monitor off now, I knew I was going to get a hard-on, and kill us all if I didn’t.

According to the map, I figured we would be in Jackson in 3 hours.

At 9:35 we rolled through the city limits, and I started looking for US 49 to Hattiesburg.

I looked up to see the Trailways with his signal lights on and slowing down. I figured this was the end of my front door, as the truckers said. I looked ahead and he was turning on US 49 east, hell that was my road.

While I was looking at the monitor, and trying to get the bus slowed to make the turn, I noticed the CB radio inserted in the dash. Damn.

I reached over, and turned it on to 19, and heard the Trailways driver talking to a trucker about was it clear all the way to Gulfport. Hell he’s going my way.

We didn’t make good time getting through town, but when we hit the open road again we made up for it. I saw a sign up ahead that said Gulfport 125 miles; I figured another 20 minutes to Long Beach from here.

At 1:00 I pulled into a wide paved ‘pull-over’, just as a large RV was pulling out. We were between Gulfport and Long Beach, and the white sand beach was shining in the sunlight just across US 90, about 200 ft. from where we were parked.

The first thing I did when I locked the parking brakes, was turn around and see what all was happening behind me.

Kasey was trying to suck Robby back hard, Maren was either asleep or passed out. Meghan was lying on her stomach, stretched out watching Kasey suck Robby’s dick.

I was naked by the time I got to her, and she looked over her shoulder just in time to see me aiming my dick at her pussy, from behind

She raised her butt, to let me have a better shot at her target, and I slipped into my favorite place in the world, as she bucked her pussy back to me.

I was proud that she wasn’t afraid to let me fuck her from behind, this was absolutely the best ever with her butt backing up to me as I fucked her like that. I knew she had been traumatized by her ex, as he raped her, and sodomized her, tearing up her delicate internal tissues; but that SOB was long gone, and I was planning on helping her get rid of his memory. Soon, she and Robby would have Murphy for a last name, and that would help fade the memory for them both.

“FUCK ME, MURPHY, Meghan screamed, as I stroked her with all I had.

“I’ve got a better idea; get Maren, and you two put on t-shirts, we’re going to fuck in the Gulf of Mexico.”

“What are you talking about, Murphy?” Meghan said, as she jumped up and ran to the front of the bus, screaming when she saw the blue water of the gulf.

“Get up, everyone, we’re going to fuck in the ocean,” she screamed.

Maren, Kasey, and Robby jumped up and looked out. Robby looked at me, and we high-fived, as the others looked at us.

“You both planned this, didn’t you” Meghan said, as she smiled a smile as wide as her face.

“Get some t-shirts on girls; we’re going to get fucked in broad open daylight in the Gulf of Mexico,” she said, as she looked for something to put on, besides the jerseys.

Robby jumped up, pulled on his shorts, and ran to the door. In no time he was back with the three bags. He was a real Murphy!

They almost tore the zippers off getting them open and the shirts out.

None of them put on panties or bikini bottoms; they ran to the door before they even had the shirts all the way over their sexy butts.

“Come on, Robby, there’s going to be a fucking, and we’re not going to be late.” I told him, as we ran to the door behind them.

The traffic cleared, and we ran to the beach, as fast as we all could run. I loved being behind like this, because the butts were flashing all the way, as they ran.

“Murphy, I love you so much. You just never cease to amaze me. You always do things that make me love you more. I can’t believe we drove all the way here, but I fucking love it.” Meghan said, as she hugged me. We were standing chest deep to her in the warm clear water.

Meghan reached over to pull Maren close.

“Maren, I hope your pussy is ready; because my husband, and my son, are both going to fuck your hot little snatch, you wanted this, so get ready,” Meghan told her, and pulled her over in front of me.

“Fuck her, Murphy.” Meghan said, after she kissed Maren on the lips.

“Wait.” Maren said, as she squatted just a little and I knew she was peeing in the ocean.

“I hope that turns you on so much you get ten cums.” I told her, as she lunged at me and wrapped her long sexy legs around me as Meghan closed in to point me in the right direction.

“OH GOD MEGHAN, OH MURPHY, I SWEAR I AM IN HEAVEN ON EARTH. I LOVE YOU BOTH MORE THAN YOU’LL EVER KNOW.” Maren was gritting her teeth and talking almost at a scream as she dropped her salty little cunt down on my dick, and took me in one hard plunge downward.

We fucked until it looked like the water was white capping around us; and Maren got three cums as she grunted, and groaned, and rode my dick hard.

“Murphy, fuck Kasey; I am going to fuck Robby, OK?”

“Go, Baby, give him your best.” I kissed her deep as she leaned in between Maren and me.

I looked and Kasey was just now getting off Robby’s dick, he must have loaded that thing like a six shooter.

Kasey swam to Maren and me as Maren slipped her legs down from my waist to stand in the water, her knees were wobbly and the rolling soft waves made her sway and weave as she held on to Kasey’s shirt.

I felt something touch me from behind, and looked to see Robby and Meghan coming around in front of us. Meghan stood beside me as she watched Kasey mount my hips in the chest deep water. Maren reached into the water and placed my dick head at Kasey’s salty slick pussy lips.

No matter how many times a man fucks, when his dick thrusts into a different pussy for the first time, his dick knows it. My dick knew this was a hot new pussy and gave an extra little jerk as I slipped the head past her tight opening ring.

Kasey may not be experienced, but as soon as I was inside her, I knew why Robby liked to have her close by, she could do things with her pussy muscles that most grown women couldn’t do.

Kasey was almost a match for Meghan, and she was only sixteen. I thought of Karen Blackwell’s tight pussy, when we fucked on Monday. That seemed like weeks ago, but it was just a week ago yesterday.

“Fuck me Murphy, I’ve heard Ms. Meghan brag about your long fat cock; now I’ve got it in me, and it feels like it’s about to come out my mouth. Fuck me Murphy, and cum deep in my little cunny.”

I looked at Meghan, as Maren helped her sit on Robby’s hard young dick. Meghan smiled at me, and leaned in to kiss Robby on the mouth, as she started hunching and fucking him hard and with long fast strokes.

Kasey looked at them too, and smiled and matched the fast fucking herself.

“Fuck your Mom’s sweet pussy, Robby, fuck her hard,” Maren said, as she ran her hand between his buttocks and grabbed his balls as he shot his hot cum into his Mother’s pussy.

I watched as they held each other close, and smiled. I shot into Kasey so hard, she squealed and bucked her little cunt down on me, pulling her hard titties tight to me as she rubbed them, and got her second cum on my dick.

I took her firm salty nipple in my mouth, and sucked it through her t-shirt as she got another cum and went limp in my arms. I looked at her, and she was smiling now.

“You are as good as they said, Murphy, I hope we can do this again, I love fucking you and Robby.”

I looked, and Meghan was looking at me now. “I want you, Murphy, I want you in me, and I want to be your wife! I want to be the mother of your children,” she said as she closed the short distance between us.

“I’ve got yours right here, Baby, come and get it.”

“Murphy, I’m not taking another pill.”

“I know it, I threw them away.”

“You make me love you more than I thought possible, I wondered where they were.

“It will take about a month, maybe two, to get them out of my system. I will be pregnant with our first baby when we get married. Then I want another one, so they will grow up together. I would like to have a boy and a girl, but I don’t really care, just as long as we have two healthy babies.”

“FUCK ME, MURPHY.” Meghan said, as she dropped her tight pussy down on my raging waiting dick. I was so damned hot I was ready to blow my load into her right then as she talked about us, and the babies she wanted. I wished we were getting her pregnant right now; I wanted her so bad.

I felt Meghan’s tight pussy muscles grip and hold, clasp and clamp my dick, until we both couldn’t hold it back any longer.

She leaned back, and I looked down between us, as she worked her sexy body against me in a fury of fucking moves that sent me over the top, and she met me thrust for thrust, as we both exploded inside her tight baby passage.

We were surrounded by Robby, Maren, and Kasey, as our feelings surged with the waves, and slowly receded from our sexual high.

“Thank you, Murphy, this was a wonderful surprise for us all,” Meghan said, as she hugged me.

“There’s more.” I said.

“What more can top this for a surprise?” Maren asked, and laughed.

“Tell them, Robby.”

“We’re staying three days,” Robby said, and grinned.

“Wow, oh fuck yes, I love it.” Kasey said, as we walked out onto the sandy beach. She was dancing, and waving her arms, and her naked butt and smooth shaven pussy were flashing below the bottom of her wet t-shirt.

“Where will we stay?” Maren asked, and we all laughed as she looked at the RV, and her face turned red.

“We’ll park right there, we’ll go to the store back there, and buy some groceries. We passed a Gulf Lobster Seafood, just back past the curve. There’s a Burger King behind the store. There’s a coffee shop next to the store.” I told them.

“How do you know all this, Murphy?” Meghan asked.

“I was looking as I drove by; when all of you were back there getting fucked,” I grinned, and hugged her to me.

“I’m getting hungry. Who’s for some fresh seafood, since we’re here on the Gulf?” I asked, as we walked back to the bus.

“YES, oh shit I love this, I just love this, Murphy,” Maren said, as she hugged me now.

“I love seafood, and Robby does too. Lets get a shower, and get cleaned up, and go eat, I am starved.” Meghan said, as we got on the bus.

I had left the bus running, as well as the generators; we had two showers, and two separate hot water systems; so we all got our showers in a hurry.

The girls dressed in bikinis and t-shirts, the casual wear for women on the beach. Robby and I dressed in shorts, and a t-shirt. What a coincidence, the same identical clothes; who is the copycat?

The walk back to the Gulf Lobster Seafood was about a hundred yards from where we were parked, and we all had a good time laughing, and being free. Meghan had her arm through my right arm; Maren had her arm through my left. Robby and Kasey were walking ahead of us, and I wondered if Kasey would make it through our meal and back to the bus, before she pulled Robby’s clothes off and screwed him again.

Meghan and Maren ordered shrimp scampi, with a salad from the salad bar, and a baked potato. Kasey ordered Red Snapper, and a shrimp salad. Robby and I ordered a 6 oz. filet, with a lobster tail, and the salad bar.

I loved the clam chowder, and bragged on it, until everyone got a small bowl. The five of us ate our meal like we were starved, and nearly drained the big stoneware pot of clam chowder at the salad bar.

Our waitress was Debra Dawson, a young college girl, whose parents lived in Memphis; she was attending the University of Southern Mississippi, in Hattiesburg. She, and a friend, had gotten jobs here and rented a small camper trailer for the summer.

By the time we left, we knew all about her, and she knew all about us. Debra even brought her roommate, Fanci Franconi, over to meet us, and both girls were as tanned as we were from being on the beach.

Meghan invited them to stop by the bus, if they came our way; we would definitely be back to eat, before we left for home.

“We get off at 6:00, and Fanny and I usually stop by the store and get a six pack, before we go home, but we go right by where you said your bus is parked,” Debra told us.

“We’ll have the beer cold, and you girls are welcome to come by and have a beer or two with us.” I told them.

“Yeah, come on by, and we’ll go swimming before dark.” Meghan said.

“We don’t have our swimsuits.” Fanci said.

“We have dozens between the three of us; you are more than welcome, since we’re all from your home town.” Maren said.

“Dang, we’ll do it then. We’ll be there a little after six, if you’re sure you don’t mind us using your swimsuits.” Debra said.

“I hope you like tiny bikinis.” Robby told her, and laughed.

“I’d show you my tan lines, but I don’t have any,” Debra laughed.

“You girls come on by, and have a beer or two or three, we have plenty; and if you want to swim with us, you’re more than welcome to use our bikinis.” Meghan said, and that settled it.

We stopped back at the store, and bought two eighteen pack cases of cold Bud Light, and some breakfast fixings, and took them to the bus. We put the beer in the electric beverage cooler, and set the temperature to 33 degrees.

“I want to see the video of Maren, Robby, Kasey and you, Meghan, all I saw was enough to make me want to stop and join you.” I told her.

“Let’s go lie down on the water bed, and watch it on the big screen TV, back there.” Meghan said.

“Now we’re talking! I want to lie on the water bed, and tonight I want to get laid on it,” Maren laughed, and Meghan spanked her on the butt, and told her that we were going to video her getting fucked on the water bed, so she could watch it over and over.

Meghan pulled her shirt off; then pulled her bikini off before getting in bed. I looked around, and everyone was getting naked, so I did too.

If I live to be a hundred, I’ll never stop being awed by Meghan’s big beautiful breasts; here she was, lying on her back on the water bed, fiddling with the remote, and her magnificent boobs were standing upright like small mountains.

Maren and Kasey were a lot younger, and their still youthful boobs were firm and pert. This was a picture I needed; I saw the digital camera on the countertop by the dressing mirror, and turned it on. I took their pictures from all angles, before they all got to cutting up, and started groping each other.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.