Murphy - 2 - Cover

Murphy - 2

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 5

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Murphy sells his business in this Book. He buys the RV of his dreams and he plans to marry Meghan. They are planning to hit the road big time very soon. They're taking short trips now, as they get things in line to 'Take Off'. They come across a lot of people, all with a different story. If you missed Murphy 1, you missed a good chance to see how this all started, as each Book is written as a follow up to the previous Book

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size  

Monday morning was busy, I fixed Meghan’s and my breakfast, and she was on my cell phone by 8:00, calling the number of a builder Bonnie had given her. She had her first interview with a prospective tutor at 9:00, so she was in a hurry to get as much done as she could.

At 8:30 she called the zoning commission about the building we needed, and had that OK’d in a matter of minutes.

The doorbell rang and Meghan was on the phone again so I answered the door.

“Hello, my name is Anita Blakely, and I’m here to see Ms. Robertson about a tutoring position.

“Come on in, Anita, she’s on the phone right now, but she’ll be right with you.”

Anita Blakely was a tall slender girl, with shoulder length light brown hair. She looked fit, and healthy, and had a nice smile. I led her to the kitchen table, where we had all of Meghan’s notes and pads.

When Meghan got off the phone, I took it, and walked over to her desk with her legal pad, she was using to record all the calls. I didn’t want her to have to be interrupted as she interviewed Ms. Blakely.

I took four more calls about the tutoring position, and one from the builder Meghan had talked to. I gave him the address of Henry’s place, and told him to measure the big shed there, and give us an estimate. He said he’d call us back, before noon, and if we let him have the bid, he could start the first of next week, and he’d handle the building permit, and builder’s insurance.

Of the four calls, there was one that wanted an interview after they heard the requirements.

I walked over, and sat down at the table to listen to the conversation between Meghan, and Ms. Blakely.

“So we could possibly be gone for a month at a time?” She asked Meghan.

“Yes, I am sure there will be times when we will be gone that long, if not longer. I would rather tell you that, than you think it would be just a weekly trip or two a month.”

“As much as I need the job, and as much as I would love to travel with you, I just can’t at this time. I’m helping my sister take care of our Mom, she’s confined to a wheel chair, and one of us has to be there or be able to go at a moments notice. I really wish I could, but I just can’t put all this on my sister.” She said.

“I understand, Anita, I’ll keep your number, and if something should come up, I’ll give you a call and see what your situation is then, and you keep my number, and call me if things change. We need to hire someone ASAP, and I think you would fit right in with us.”

“Thank you both for letting me interview, have fun in your travels.” She said, as she got up to leave.

“Well, she would have been a good tutor, and she was very polite, and Robby would have liked her looks too. Maybe we will find someone that won’t have any previous obligations.” Meghan said.

“We will, Meghan, you’ll see. I talked to the builder you called, and he’s going over to Henry’s, to take the measurements, and call with a bid. He wants the job, and he’ll take care of the permits and insurance, and can start a week from today.”

“Good, if he gives us a fair price, we’ll let him do it, we need it built, and both RV’s parked, so we can pack one, and hit the road.” Meghan smiled, and kissed me.

“Have the kids even been in the house, today?” I asked.

“Not that I’ve seen; they usually raid the kitchen, as soon as they come in, they’ll be in here before long, just let them play and have fun.”

A few minutes later Robby, and his two concubines, came in sleepy eyed, and smiling.

“Morning, Mom, morning, Murphy.” Robby kissed each of us, on the cheek. He was wearing a pair of his red silk looking boxers, and the boy looked good. He was really filling out in his upper body, and the sun was doing wonders for his color.

“Morning, Ms. Meghan, Murphy. We sure did sleep well in the big bed, last night.” Kasey said, as she bent to kiss Meghan on the cheek, while Lydia kissed me, with a quick but lingering kiss on the lips. I looked at Kasey, and she was naked under her t-shirt. I raised Lydia’s shirt and she was too.

They both smiled at me, and went with Robby to take a shower.

“They are going to fuck you, Murphy; you know that, don’t you?”

“No, I don’t know that.”

“Well, just be ready, because they are feeling their sexuality now, and they love the way you pay attention to them.”

“What are we going to do about it?”

“We are going to have fun watching you fuck their sexy little asses.” She grinned.

“You amaze me, Meghan.”

“I love you unconditionally, Murphy. I want you to never regret meeting me, loving me, or marrying me. I know you have been a bachelor all your life, and you like pussy. I want you to love me, and make my pussy happy. Let me get you some fresh pussy for you, because I love you.”

“How can I refuse an offer like that; what will it cost me for the added benefits?” I smiled.

“Just a good licking, and never go behind my back.”

“I would never do that, no matter who it is.”


The kids all ate sausage and biscuit sandwiches, and Pop-Tarts, and drank juice, for breakfast. As soon as they had cleared their mess from the table, they were right back in the RV again. They took Robby’s Game Station and other electronic devices out, to hook them up on the big flat screen TV.

Meghan and I ate a light lunch, and at 1:00 I answered the door again.

As soon as I saw her, I knew she was the one.

“Hello, I am Maren Eriksson; I called about a tutoring position.”

“Yes, Maren, I am Murphy, come on in and meet Meghan, she will interview you,” I said as I looked this girl over.

“Meghan, this is Ms. Eriksson. Ms. Eriksson, this is Meghan Robertson.”

“Hello, Maren, such a pretty name, and you look stunning.” Meghan was immediately taken by her looks.

“Thank you Ms. Meghan I would really like to know about the position. My Father told me to take the job, and travel with you, and see America.”

“Well, sit down, and we’ll go over all the details, and you can decide if you like what we have to offer. If you do, and think you would like to travel with us, as a member of the family, we would love to have you.” Meghan was as awed as me.

“First of all, Maren, are you involved with someone that will want you home more often than we can get back here?”

“No, Ms. Meghan, I have broken up with my boyfriend, and I am ready to move on with my life. I knew when I saw the ad, that I needed this. When I talked to you about it, and you told me you would be traveling most of the time, I knew I had to have this job if I could possibly get it.”

“Call me, Meghan, and this is, Murphy, which is actually his last name. Murphy, and I will be married in a month, or so, and we want a baby as soon as we can.

“I’m sure you saw the big RV out front, we just bought that one, and another like it; we will be going to Biloxi, Mississippi, for Labor Day, with friends, we want our tutor to be with us.

“The tutor position will start ASAP, and will be for four years until Robby, our son, graduates. We would like to keep the same person all the way through if that’s possible. Could you stay with us that long, if you are hired?”

“Yes, I would love to travel, I have never been in but three states in my fourteen years here in America, and I watch the travel channel, and all the Discovery shows, to learn more. I love it here, and I would love to swim in the ocean, and see the mountains.”

“Maren, Murphy and I like you. Could you teach a fourteen year old boy, that is just now exploring his sexuality? He has two sixteen year old girlfriends with him in the bus now.”

“If you are asking if I would be able to handle him, yes I can. I have had my internship as a substitute teacher, in the more undisciplined schools, in Memphis and I have handled the young men older than Robby’s age.”

“Good, I have one more very important question for you, and I hope you’re not embarrassed, when I ask you.

“Are you offended by nudity? our family and friends dress only when we are required to; and we would much rather be naked than clothed, even our son and his friends.”

“My family and I are the same way, and at home we are hardly ever clothed, or wearing very little, if we are.”

“If you took this position, you would be living with us in the close confines of the bus you see out there; would you be offended if you saw Murphy and me making love?”

“Not at all, Meghan,” She smiled at Meghan, then at me.

“Would you be willing to take a drivers test, to get a Class B CDL to be legal to drive the RV, or would you not feel comfortable driving such a big vehicle?” I asked her.

“I have never driven something as large as the bus you have, but if you could teach me, I would be willing to take the drivers test.”

“Murphy can teach you and me at the same time, I need to learn to drive it as well.” Meghan said.

“Maren, would you like to have the position as tutor, and our family traveling companion.”

“Oh Meghan I would love it, would it pay my expenses when I am traveling with you?”

“Maren, we would want you to live with us here, when we’re in Memphis, as well as on the road, all your expenses will be included, as well as all medical, and liability insurance.

“When we are in Memphis, you may visit your parents any time you’re not schooling Robby. You will not be our maid, or cook, or servant. We will ask that you do your part, as we all do; here, and in the bus.”

“Would I have my own bed when we travel?”

“We have the master bedroom, which is where Murphy and I will sleep. The other bedroom will be Robby’s and his friends. There are six large bunks as well, you will have your pick of those.

“When we are home, you will have your own room and private bath, and the run of the house and gardens.”

Maren sat and looked at Meghan then at me as she seemed to be considering the details. I watched as she pushed her chair back and walked to Meghan. She leaned over, and whispered in her ear, as she looked at me.

Meghan smiled, and stood to hug her. Maren grabbed her like a long lost friend, and they held each other for a long time.

Meghan pulled back from their hug, and held Maren by her shoulders then kissed her on the cheek. “Go tell Murphy, what you just asked me.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes, ask him, you will see that he will be your best male friend, ever.” Meghan told her.

Maren came around to me, and I stood up to see what this was all about.

“Murphy, if I get homesick being away from my parents, may I come sleep with you and Meghan, some times, if it hurts really bad?” She looked up and me, with her big blue eyes, and I felt like I had a daughter. Then I looked at her body, and didn’t want her to be my daughter.

“You can sleep the first night with us if you like. Meghan and I love each other unconditionally. If you won’t be embarrassed to wake up and see us making love, you can sleep with us any time,” I told her, and she really hugged me now.

Maren was as tall as Meghan, and very athletic; not in the sense that Ellen in Mt. View was, but athletic as a tall young girl, that swims and exercises regularly.

She was wearing a button up blouse, and a short skirt just a few inches above her knees. If her skin wasn’t naturally dark toned, she sure got a lot of sun.

Her hair was lighter than either Lydia’s or Kasey’s, and I knew by looking that it was natural.

She had nice size breasts, and a nicely rounded butt, and hips to match, not wide, but very appealing, and very sexy.

“When may I move in, and start?” She asked, as she held on to me, and laid her head on my shoulder, looking at Meghan.

“You are on the payroll as of now, if you accept the job. We’ll pay you $38,000.00 a year with $200.00 a week cash for spending money, in case you need it. That will be strictly for YOU; all your expenses, no matter how small, or how large, will be paid by us.”

“As long as you live with us, and tutor Robby; as we travel, we will buy your clothes, just as we would buy our own. If you like I can call my investment broker, and have him set up an investment fund, and deposit your salary direct.

“You can move in today, if you like. I’ll help you, and we can get those three horny kids, to dress long enough to help us.”

“I never thought I would make this kind of money at my first job out of college, the $200.00 a week sounds like a lot of money to me.” She laughed.

“I would love to move in today, Meghan. My parents have gone to Nashville, for the week, to visit Mom’s ailing Aunt. I told them that if the job was available, and attractive, I was going to accept it.”

“Good, you call your parents now, and tell them you are starting today, and we are going to help you move.” Meghan said, as she handed Maren the phone.

“Murphy, hand me your cell phone, I am going to call the paper, and cancel that ad. We need to call all those that have already called us, and tell them the position has been filled.” Meghan said, as she was dialing.

While Meghan took Maren on a tour of the house, I started making calls to those that had already called about the job. I got a lot of disappointed responses, and one very upset young lady that cussed me out for not at least letting her interview.

I felt bad, but when Maren walked into the house, Meghan and I, instantly knew she was the one; and she was. The more we knew about her, the more we liked her, and the more comfortable she became with being around us.

Meghan took her out to the bus, and I followed just to see her reaction to seeing the three teens naked; they were all sitting cross-legged on the floor, naked, and laughing, as they played the video games.

When Meghan introduced Maren to them, each of them jumped up to hug her. She hugged them back, like it was natural to hug a naked person; I did see her take more than a glance at Robby’s young dick that seemed to always be either as hard as a railroad spike, or in an at-ease position, but never flaccid.

Robby looked at me, and gave me a thumbs up behind her back, with a big smile.

Robby, Lydia, and Kasey, took over then, and showed Maren the bus, and explained it all to her.

“I really like the big bed in the master bedroom,” Maren smiled, as she came back.

“You’ll learn to like it even more after you’ve slept in it a few times.” Meghan said, and they both grinned.

“The other bus has a waterbed in the master bedroom.” I told her, and smiled.

“Wow, I’ve never made love in a water bed.” Maren said, and looked at Meghan, as if, maybe, she had said something wrong, then the two of them burst out laughing.


I hugged and kissed Meghan, and the kids, then hugged Maren, too, before I left for Marion. They were going to take my pickup, and move Maren’s belongings over to our house, and I was going to drive Meghan’s SUV to the office.

I noticed Maren’s small late model Subaru in the drive, and told Meghan to ask Maren if we could buy her car, to pull behind the RV.

I was on cloud nine, and it was caught in a whirlwind. I called my accountant and told him I was planning to sell out, and asked him for the amount we owed on the business.

He told me we owed two more payments of $5,000.00, each, and it would be free and clear. We still had five more years of depreciation yet to go, and my home and property was paid off last June.

Damn, I was better off than I thought. I thought I owed more on the business, but I know I paid a lump last year, to keep from paying taxes, too.

I called the bank, and told them to make a withdrawal on my personal account, and pay the business off, and mail the papers to my accountant.

I asked them where the deed to my property was, and they told me they had mailed it to me when it was paid off. Damn, I’ll have to find that in the office, now.

When I got to the office, Jerry caught me up on all that had gone on that morning, and we talked over the business, and what we needed to take care of now, before it was turned over to the new owners.

I called Harry Silverstone, and told him about the buy-out of my business, and the deal we got for the new cookers. Harry was screaming at the top of his voice, when I told him we got 8 million, and he still owned the company, and manufacturing rights.


“Jerry, there’s something I want to give you. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did; the only things I want out of it, is my fishing tackle, and I’ll come back in my pickup and bring some help to load it all.” I told him when I had found the deed to my home, and land, and handed it to him.

“What’s this, Murphy? You’ve done enough already. DAMN Murphy, you can’t do this! Hell, you paid a fortune for that house and land.” He was in total shock.

“It’s paid off, free and clear; and I can do what I want with it. I want to give it to you.”

“Murphy, damn it all,” He stopped in mid-sentence, and smiled, then hugged me; he knew it was no use saying more.

“Now you have a place to call home. If you happen to get married one day, you can live without worrying about a damn thing for years to come.

“And speaking of getting married, Meghan and I are going to ride down to The Keys, about Thanksgiving weekend to see Mom and Dad, and we will be getting married on the beach; we want you, Karen and Gloria and Angelina to go with us, our treat.”

“Murphy, you amaze me, and I have known you for twenty years. Meghan must have more money than you do.”

“She does.”

“Damn. Thanksgiving, huh? We can shut down Wednesday, and be back on Monday, that will give us five days.”

“That’s what I was thinking; with you, Maren, Meghan, and me driving, we can drive the 1200 miles in less than 24 hours.” That will leave us three days to get married, get naked, and get some sun.” I laughed.

“Who is, Maren?”

“Oh she’s the fulltime, live-in tutor, we hired this morning. She will live with us, and travel with us, so Robby can get his education and be with us as we travel.”

“Damn Murphy, this shit is wilder by the minute. Hey, I just thought of something, Gloria and Angelina both have their Class B CDL’s; hell, they can drive that big bus too, that will give us six drivers, two hundred miles each.”

“You start making plans and tell The Three Amigo’s to get ready to party.”

“That’s over three months, but we have a lot to get done here, with the sale of the business, and the other stuff we’ll have to take care of.” “We’ll tell Kelly, and Jonas, what we’re going to do, they’ll agree; it’ll only be one extra day, we always close on Friday after Thanksgiving anyway.”

“Murphy, when are you going to start living in Memphis?” Jerry asked.

“I started Friday night, I’ll go by, and get most of my clothes, and other things. I’ll be back, and get the rest and my fishing gear one day this week. Move your stuff that you want to keep over, and give what you don’t want of yours and mine, to Gloria, and Angelina, I’m sure they’ll be buying a home now.”

“Hell, I’ll get them to help me move today, all I need is my clothes, they can have the furniture, and appliances, I may ask Karen to move in with me, Murphy; we really get along, she told me about you two. I told her that was before we met, and we agreed that we wanted to see if we feel the same for a few months, before we talk serious.”

“Hell, Jerry, ask her to marry you, and we’ll have a double wedding. Mom and Dad would be hollering grand kids, before we leave there.”

“Murphy, do you really think she would marry me?”

“Hell; don’t ask me, ask her.”

Jerry looked at me for a few seconds, then walked to the warehouse door, I saw him wave, and then step back inside the office.

Of course all three came into the office and we all hugged, and laughed, and talked, ‘bout all that was happening. Angelina told me they had sold their old car to their cousin, for $300 dollars, and now had more money than they ever had in their lives.

Jerry took Karen’s hand, and led her to his office, and closed the door.

“What’s that shit about, Boss?” Gloria asked with a worried look.

“He’s going to ask her to marry him when we all go down to see Mom and Dad at Thanksgiving. Meghan and I are getting married while we’re there.”

“Damn, Murphy, are you really getting married? And Jerry, too?” Angelina asked, and they both jumped me for some more hugs and congratulations.

“Yes, I’m marrying Meghan on the beach at Mom and Dad’s, and we’re all going down for five days, well, it’ll take us a day there, and a day back, but we’ll be partying all the way there, and back.” I told them.

“Damn, I know you, Murphy; I bet all of you will party naked then.”

“You just think you know me. Both of you are going too, and we’ll all party naked.”

“OH FUCK, MURPHY; are you serious? We can go too? On that big bus, Jerry told us about?”

“Yes, you can drive a truck can’t you?”

“Yes, but we never drove a bus.” Gloria said.

“I’ll teach you, on the way; they all drive the same; you just have to swing wider when you turn.”

“Fuck, Gloria, we’ve never been to Florida, we’ll have to buy some of those tiny ass bikinis to wear.” They were already planning the trip.

We all heard the scream, and then the door opened with Jerry grinning, and Karen hanging onto him, like a vine as she kissed, and hugged him, crying, and laughing, at the same time.

I went to Jerry, and shook his hand, then we hugged, I looked at Karen. “Welcome to the family, Karen, you’ll love being a Murphy.” I said, as we hugged, and she cried against my chest as I held her.

Gloria and Angelina ran to her and Jerry, and hugged them tight, and congratulated them.

“Guess what, we’re going to be at your wedding, and we’re going to drink margaritas and dance naked on the beach.” Angelina said, as she started dancing with her hands above her head, in a circle, singing something in Spanish.

“Murphy, Jerry told me you were giving him your house, I’m afraid I will wake up, and still be stranded up at the camp ground. This has been like a dream, since I met you up there. I am so happy, I don’t know what to do next.” Karen was still crying, and laughing.

“You just love my brother, with all your heart, and have our Mom and Dad a house full of grandkids to spoil.” I hugged her again.

“Jerry asked me to move in with him, is that alright, Murphy?” She asked, through her happy tears.

“Do you want to?”

“Hell, yes I want to, I don’t want to be away from him again, ever!”

“Then pack your clothes, and move in, you’re a grown woman. I already told Jerry that I’ll be over one day this week with some help and get my fishing gear out of your way.”

“Jerry will you talk to your landlord, and see if Angelina and I can have your apartment?”

“I sure will, I have two more months on my lease, I’ll call him now.” Jerry said, and went to his office, holding tight to Karen’s hand, pulling her along.

They were back in a few minutes. “I told him I’d vouch for both of you, and he said you can sign a six month lease, when my lease is up, you won’t even have to pay a deposit.”

“We’ll have to get some furniture; the trailer we live in came furnished.”

“You can have all of mine, and the appliances. I’m getting a new fully furnished house, it’s the least I can do for you two.” Jerry told them, and I couldn’t be prouder of my brother than I was right then.

Now Angelina and Gloria were crying, and hugging Karen and Jerry both.

“I’m going by and get some clothes, I’ll be back soon. Keep up the good work. If anyone calls that you think I need to talk to, call me and I’ll call them back. Otherwise keep doing what you’re doing.”

“‘Bye, Murphy, we want to meet your new family soon.”

“I’ll tell Meghan, and we’ll all have a get together at our place soon, on a weekend. After all of you get moved, and settled.”

“Wow, we’ll love that; but she is rich, we won’t even know how to act.” Angelina said, and she acted suddenly shy.

“You would never know she has enough money to pay her bills, she is just like us, and she loves to get naked, and have fun. Not necessarily in that order.” I said, and they all laughed.

After we all shared another round of hugs, I left and went over to the house to get some of my things.

I called Meghan to see how they were coming along.

“Hey, Murphy, when are you headed back this way?” She asked.

“I’m just getting some clothes from the house, and I’ll be headed back, I am moving in with your sexy ass. You better be ready for me.”

“I’m ready, now just get your sexy ass home, we’re having a pool party. Only you, me, and Maren. Robby is spending the night at Kasey’s, and they’re all going to a movie. This will give us a chance to get to know Maren better.”

“Where is she now?”

“She and I are swimming while we wait for you. Murphy this girl can swim better than you, even.”


I grabbed large trash bags, and dumped my underwear, socks and t-shirts in it, along with all my shorts I wear on weekends, and fishing. Then, I grabbed the hangers in my closet, and lifted all I could carry out to the truck. I laid those on the rear seat, and went back for more. Three trips and I had all my every day pants, pull-over shirts, and dress shirts, and pants.

I picked up my large duffel bag that I hardly ever use, and threw it in the truck too.

Meghan had already bought me several casual shirts, and pants, and told me she loved buying for me.

I wanted to buy for her too, as soon as I got this other stuff taken care of. Maybe Robby will go with me and he can help me pick out things she might like, an engagement ring.

The traffic was heavy but moving along, and I eased along with the flow, thinking of all that had happened in the past ten days.

Meghan and I were making things happen fast, and we may take another trip, even before Labor Day, and see how the other bus rides, and runs.

I’ll ask if she has any plans for us over the next few days; I may just get with Robby, and get Lydia, and Kasey, and we’ll all head out for a few days, just to ourselves; it will give Maren a chance to be with us in close quarters, and even drive the bus some.

I dialed Robby’s, number.

“Hey, Murphy.” he said, as he answered. “What’s up, you back home yet?”

“No, be there soon though, I wanted to ask you something, and keep it under your hat for a few days.”

“Sure, are you going to pull a surprise on Mom?”

“I was thinking about it, you want in on it?”

“Heck yeah, Dad.”

“OK, don’t even tell Lydia and Kasey, but I was thinking all of us should take off for three or four days, with the other bus to give it a run ... we may even go to the gulf.”

“Wow, Murphy that would be great. Lydia is going to stay a week with her Dad, in Nashville, she’ll be mad.”

“Well, don’t tell Kasey then. If you want to, we can wait until Lydia gets back.”

“Heck, no, I want to go. Will Maren go, with us?”

“Yes, this will be a chance for her to go, and be cooped up with us, for a few days, what do you think of her, Robby?”

“She’s just what I had in mind, Murphy. We had fun today moving her stuff over to our house. She and Mom are fun together, Mom needed someone like her, Murphy, and I like looking at her, too.” Robby laughed at that.

“Well, when will you be back?”

“We’re going to a movie, tonight, the girls are in the shower, now, and then tomorrow Lydia’s Dad will pick her up early. I’ll get Kasey to come home with me, and we’ll be ready for whatever you want.”

“Sounds good; tell her to bring an extra bikini, so she’ll have a dry one to put on.”

“I will, they all bought more bikinis today, and Mom and Maren had so much fun, Murphy, you will just be so happy to see Mom with her, they are like sisters, the way they act silly.”

“I’m glad we hired her, then, I want your Mom to be happy, just like you do.”

“I think Mom wants to get all our home school stuff, in another week, so we can start.”

“I’ll find out when that is, and make our plans, keep it quiet; we may just leave tomorrow, before noon.”

“Wow, sounds great, Murphy, I’ll see you early tomorrow, then. Give me a heads up, so I’ll know.”

“I will, we’ll have to slip around, and pack the girls some extra swimsuits, and some t-shirts, and shorts, they don’t need any underwear.”

“Dang, Murphy, I love the way you think, bye.”

“Bye, Robby.”


The more I thought about it, the more I was ready to go. I have waited for this time to come, and I am getting antsy; now I have a beautiful woman, that loves me, and a ready made Son, whom I love as if he came from my own loins, plus we have wheels to go in.

When I got home, I took my clothes up to our room, and hung them in the closet, it took me three trips, and I knew Meghan would re-hang each hanger, and place all my other clothes in the right drawers she had cleared out for me.

I grabbed my duffel bag, and packed what I thought I would need for the trip.

I took the large duffel bag I had brought with me, and went to Robby’s room, and got him five sets of shorts, and pull-over shirts, and some shoes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.