Murphy - 2 - Cover

Murphy - 2

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 4

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Murphy sells his business in this Book. He buys the RV of his dreams and he plans to marry Meghan. They are planning to hit the road big time very soon. They're taking short trips now, as they get things in line to 'Take Off'. They come across a lot of people, all with a different story. If you missed Murphy 1, you missed a good chance to see how this all started, as each Book is written as a follow up to the previous Book

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size  

We were all in my pickup in a matter of minutes after leaving the breakfast table.

“How far is it from here, Murphy?” Robby asked.

“Maybe, 20 to 25 minutes.”

“Wow, I’m so happy I can hardly wait to see these big RV’s, you are talking about.” Robby said.

“Me too, Robby,” Meghan said, as she squeezed my hand.

I had been here a few years ago with Mom and Dad to see Henry and his wife, Clara, when she was alive; the neighborhood had really changed over the years, though. As soon as we pulled into the long winding drive, I saw the large building in back where they stored their RV’s.

Henry and Bertha were out by the storage barn as I drove on over to where they were. Both of them were waving, and smiling, even before they knew it was us.

“Murphy, you never change a bit, you look just like you did when you graduated from college.” Bertha said, as she hugged me.

“Henry, Bertha, I want you to meet Meghan Robertson, my fiancée, and her son, Robby; and these two little darlings are Robby’s best friends, Lydia and Kasey.” I introduced them all to these two, who had been family friends, since before I was born.

Henry and Bertha had to hug each and every one of them; this is the way they have been, forever. They have never met a stranger. When her husband, Clifford, and Henry’s wife, Cara, died, these two just drifted together, out of friendship and love for the times the four of them had shared, and spent so many months and years traveling together.

“Murphy, we’re glad you called us, we had already decided to get rid of these buses, and when you called, and asked about them, we just decided to let you have them both, in a package deal.” Henry said, as we walked into the storage barn to see their two huge tour buses.

“Murphy, may we look them over?” Robby asked.

“Sure you can, Robby, you take your friends in there, and look them over, there’s a light switch on your right, when you go in.” Bertha said, as she looked at the teenagers hurrying to go in the open door of the first big coach.

“They look just like new, Murphy.” Meghan said, as she held my hand and squeezed me tight.

“Honey, I want to tell you that Henry takes better care of these two babies than he does me. The only weather they have ever been in, is when we traveled. They look just like they did the day we all bought them, three years ago.” Bertha said, as she grabbed Meghan’s other hand, and led her up the steps, and into the coach next to the one the kids had entered.

“OH WOW,” Meghan said, as she saw the interior for the first time. It is a bit overwhelming, even when you’ve seen it before. This was luxury personified; the chairs, and couches, and love seats, were done in tan leather. The light beige carpet, looked like it had just been installed. The kitchen had all the finest gadgets one would ever want.

There were two huge flat screen TV’s that Henry had installed just last year. The two baths, and separate showers, with whirlpool tub, were right out of a magazine ad for luxury coaches.

“Murphy, I want this one.” Meghan said, as she hugged me.

“Meghan, you can have them both, for what we paid for one, we just need to get rid of them, and Murphy’s family has done things for us that could never be repaid. We’re going to let you have them both for $750,000.00.” Henry said.

“Henry that’s too cheap, and you know it. We’ll take this one for that.” I told him.

“Murphy, you take these two buses, and you take this beautiful woman to see the world. If you don’t take our deal, we’ll sell them to someone else, for the same price.” Henry told me.

“Can we take this one with us, today?” Meghan was just about to dance with joy, as she looked from me to Henry and Bertha.

“Honey, they’re yours. You get that handsome man of yours, and make him take you riding in this bus today.” Bertha told her.

“I’ll call you on Monday, and get your banking info; we’ll transfer the money directly to your bank.” Meghan told her.

“Honey, you and Henry take care of that, I just wish you the best of luck, and the most fun you can have.” Bertha told her, as she and Meghan hugged.

“The keys are in both of them, Murphy, start this one up, and drive it out in the open, you can take it with you now, and come back Monday, or whenever you like, to get the other one.” Henry told me, as we shook hands on the deal.

“Henry, I can’t thank you enough, you’ve helped me make my dream come true,” I told him, as I sat in the seat, and looked it over good. This was like the cockpit of an airplane. I looked, and the fuel gauges read full, the potable water storage tanks were reading full. We were ready to hit the road.

“Meghan, step over to the other bus, and tell the kids to get in here, we’re going for a ride.” I looked at her and smiled.

“Henry, we’re going to leave my pickup here, and come back Monday, and get it when we pick the other bus up,” I told him. I was all smiles myself, and I couldn’t help it.

“Just whatever you need to do, Murphy, is fine with us.”

We left Henry and Bertha waving, as we headed out to hit Shelby Drive, then over to take I-55 South, toward Jackson, Mississippi.

Robby, Lydia, and Kasey had the TV on, and it was picking up local Memphis stations. I knew that as soon as we lost the signal, they wouldn’t be able to watch it until the dish was set up, and tuned to the satellite.

I looked in the big rearview mirror, to the back of the bus, and smiled all over again. Meghan was sitting in the small ‘buddy seat’ next to me, and she was smiling more than I was, as we hit the four-lane, and gained speed.

I set the cruise at 75, and it seemed like we were sitting still. I’d been to Arkabutla Lake years ago, when I was in college, and remembered the area. This was just out of Memphis, and was a good tryout for our first short run.

We turned west on state highway 304, at Hernando, and then over to highway 301, down to the big reservoir.

The place was just about full, since it was a summer weekend, but I pulled in at the visitors center, and before I could get out of the drivers seat, Meghan jumped up.

“I’ll get us a parking space.” She said, and ran all the way to the office. She was gone maybe ten minutes, and came back with a handful of papers, and maps, and a big wide grin.

I followed her directions, and we made our way around to where she pointed out our space. With her guiding me, and Robby watching out for me on the other side, we got the big bus backed into the narrow slot.

“Come with me, Robby.” I said, as I stepped out on the ground.

We walked to the back, and connected the water, and electrical, and I explained it all to him. He asked me about the sewer discharge, and I told him we had to dump that at the approved disposal sites.

Robby and I went back to the bus, and Meghan, Lydia and Kasey were cutting their t-shirts off and making them to where they would tie just under their titties.

“We’re going swimming,” they said. Robby and I looked at each other, and grinned.

We pulled our shirts off, and I put my wallet, keys, and other stuff in the console, next to the seat, and we took off after them.

By the time he and I got to the water, the girls were already swimming like dolphins.

I ran through the water right beside Robby, and we both hit the deeper water swimming. I came up between Meghan and Kasey, and they may as well have been topless, their big titties were plastered against the white shirts, and even though I’d seen Meghan many times before and Kasey last night and this morning, they still looked damned good to me.

Robby was next to Lydia, and I could see his hands, as well as hers, working beneath the water; I nodded to Meghan and Kasey, and they turned to look; Kasey swam over to stand behind Robby in chest deep water and I saw her reach around to get a handful of him, too.

“Murphy, the girls want to fuck Robby. When we get back to the bus, I want to fuck you, right beside them, so we can help them.” Meghan said, as she ran her slender fingers inside my shorts, and stroked my growing dick.

“If you keep that up, Meghan,” I said, “you might get fucked right here at the lake.”

“I want that, one day, as a matter of fact; I want that no matter where we go.” Meghan smiled, as she jacked my dick up and down.

“There they go, headed back to the RV; they must have Robby worked up good.”

“When you go in the door, look at the panel on the left of the main light switch, there is a small door that opens, that’s where you turn on the cams. There are four different camera angles that shoot at all times,” I told her.

“How did you know that?”

“I read the booklet on them while the engine was warming up, and the air brakes were building pressure.” I smiled.

“Is there anything else about this RV that I need to know about?” Meghan asked, as we neared the front door.

“Yes, there is a separate video in the master bedroom, and another one in the room with all the bunk beds.”

“How many will this thing sleep anyway?”

Well, there are 6 bunk beds, the guest room has a double bed, and the master bedroom has a king size, so it’s just however many you want to stack in them. If we have all couples, or guests that want to couple, we can sleep a dozen, or so easy, if we have all singles with you Robby and me, we can sleep half that, maybe, besides us three that is.”

“Good, I want to take the other RV out next weekend, how many does it sleep?”

“I’m not sure, but I think Henry told me about the same. That one has a water bed in the master bedroom.”

“I have never fucked in a water bed, have you?”

“I sleep in a water bed at home.”

“Good, we’ll fuck you in your waterbed, Monday night.”

“Murphy, we need you over here please.” Kasey said as we walked in the door and closed it.

The three of them were naked and lying on one of the large couches, on top of some blankets and throw covers. Meghan turned to the small panel I told her about, and read down the list, I watched as she flipped the switch that turned on all the cameras.

The lighting changed in the whole living area, and the compartment was lighter, with more indirect lighting than before. I looked for the cameras, but never did find them.

Meghan picked up the manual; I pointed to by the drivers console, and flipped through it. She looked around the walls, and walked to a small mirror; behind the mirror was a small color monitor. I looked as she flipped another switch that had ‘rem.’ on it as she read the page on cameras.

“What does that do?”

“It turns the hand held remote on, so I can zoom in or out any of the cameras in here, this switch, here, turns the automatic scanner on that takes videos from all the cameras at the same time, and can be played back with any camera you choose.” Meghan said, as she lay the manual down and pulled her shirt and bikini bottoms off.

“Get naked, Murphy, we girls want to get fucked.” She smiled at me.

This woman can be kinky when she sets her mind to it.

“OH MY GOD, look at Robby’s dick, Murphy, it’s so big.” Meghan said, I was sitting beside Robby on the leather couch, and, as she sat down on my lap, she looked over at where Kasey was kissing and trying to suck her son’s big dick that looked like it was becoming larger day by day, almost.

“We really like it, Ms. Meghan; we can both suck on it and kiss it at the same time now,” Lydia said, as she and Kasey were swabbing his young dick with their mouths and tongues.

“Robby, you don’t hurt or anything with it swollen like that, do you?” His mother asked.

“Shoot no, Mom, this feels better than ever now. I kinda like it this big; I want it to be like Murphy.”

“Honey, you are almost there,”

“MS. Meghan, we want to fuck Robby the same way you fuck Murphy.” Lydia told her.

“I’m going to sit on Murphy’s legs, and let his dick slide into my pussy; let us show you how.” Meghan said, as she slid up and lifted her lower body, to place the head of my dick right at her wet opening. She sat back just a bit, to take me inside just below the head. I really thought the two girls would just watch from where they were, but the next thing I knew they were in the floor behind Meghan, between my legs, looking up to where my dick was already wedged into her pussy lips, head deep. “Now girls, the first time you get a cock in your pussy, it has to break through your hymen; and that hurts; but only for a little bit, and then it’s over forever! And when he cums in you; you are a woman.”

“Wow, I really like to look at that, I hope my pussy opens up to let his dick go up in me like that, I mean, Robby’s dick.” Kasey said, and I heard her correct that last part after my dick had jerked inside Meghan’s tight pussy.

“I felt that, and I heard that too; you may fuck her, if she ever asks for it.” Meghan smiled down at me, from where she sat with her hands on my shoulders, as she moved back gingerly until she had half of me in her.

My dick jerked big time, and she grunted and laughed, “You want some of that don’t you, Murphy?”

“Well, it does look good, you have to admit.”

“I do admit, we’ll see how they come along, when they get used to Robby’s hunk of a cock. They may want to explore and expand their horizons.” Meghan said, as I felt her pussy give me some more hard squeezes, as she took more of me inside her tight pussy.

“I think there is something you need to confess also.” I said, as I really gave her a ride when I flexed my dick, and shoved deeper into her hot slippery pussy.

“Does that make me a bad woman?” She looked down at me.

“No, I’d say that if we’re going to have a happy open relationship, there will be times when you need to express your love to your son in a more physical manner.” I teased her, as I rammed my dick in all the way, and she dropped down to take me deep inside her. And I was butting against her cervix, knocking at the door to her womb.

I felt Meghan’s pussy pulling and gripping my dick, from head to hilt, as she fucked her sexy butt up and down, and back and forth, and to and fro, to get the most for both of us.

Meghan rose up from our kiss, and I pulled her down to suck her luscious nipples, until she squealed, and fucked her pussy down hard on me again.

Cupping her hand over her hairless pussy, she ran to the first bathroom, where I heard water running. Soon, she was back, and washed my dick, and laid the washcloth on a magazine rack, as she backed up to sit in the floor and assist Kasey and Lydia as they got their cherries picked by her son.

Lydia was up on Robby’s thighs, sitting astride him, they weren’t exactly sure about what to do next.

“Lydia slide on up, and let Robby suck your nipples, you’ll get so wet and turned on, you’ll want all of him inside you, no matter what. Think of what you are about to do, for the only time in your life; and what you’ve all done already. Think of seeing Murphy’s big dick fucking in and out of my pussy. You will want this even more than you do now, and your body will respond to what you want.” Meghan told her, as she caressed the girl’s soft pussy lips from behind.

Meghan took her young son’s hard dick in her hands, and lifted it up to where she could rub it back and forth through the tender waiting lips of Lydia’s virgin pussy.

“I like that Ms. Meghan, my pussy feels like it did when I knew Robby was going to suck it yesterday, and last night. I know something good is about to happen, and even my pussy feels excited about it.” Lydia told her.

“I’m going to rub your pussy with Robby’s dick, Lydia. I want you to think of it going deep inside you, and making you get a cum like never before. Look over at Murphy’s big dick, even he is thinking about seeing Robby fucking you; but let me get Robby’s dick really wet for you.” And I knew what was coming next, as his Mother took her son’s cock in her mouth, and tasted it, lovingly, for the first time, before she loaded it with her saliva and put it right at the young girl’s opening.

I looked and Kasey was looking around from behind Lydia and Meghan, where she had been watching intently as Meghan took Robby’s dick and swabbed it through Lydia’s shiny, slick pussy lips.

Meghan looked at me, then at Kasey. She took Kasey’s hand and placed it on my thigh right next to my throbbing dick. Kasey looked up at me and smiled, then back at Meghan with a questioning look.

“Have fun, Kasey.” Meghan told her, and pushed Kasey’s hand over until it was touching my dick. The touch was like an electric shock, and she must have felt the charge too, as her hand jerked, and she gripped me tight.

“Kiss it, Kasey, kiss Murphy’s fat cock, and think about it going inside your sweet little pussy one day. Would you like to fuck Murphy, when your tight little pussy gets opened so you can get him in you?”

“Yes.”

“Then suck, and play, and have fun with Murphy’s dick, like today was that day! Get up on him, and let his dick rub through your tight pussy lips, and drip your slick juices all over him.” Meghan told Kasey. Kasey glanced at me briefly, and then she crawled closer to lick and suck on the knob of my dick.

It wasn’t her experience that made me as hard as a steel rod, it was her inexperience, and her eagerness, and her sweet innocence, as she sucked, and tried again, and again, to get the head of my dick in her mouth.

Her firm young tits were pressed into my thighs, and she was working her whole body as she maneuvered her head and lips to get the most she could get.

“Lydia, lift up just a little, I want to get your pussy ready to fuck my son’s big dick, then I want to get my son ready.” Meghan said.

I looked up, and Meghan was behind Lydia, and she was pushing Lydia’s sexy butt up high enough to get her mouth on her pussy. Lydia screamed, and hummed, and bucked, and moaned, as she worked her tan buttocks back into Meghan’s face, to get more, and she felt for the first time a tongue in her rosebud.

I couldn’t see what Meghan was doing, but I could see the results in Lydia. I saw Robby now buck up, and he went into a long low hummmmmm as his Mom took his hard young dick in her mouth.

I was just about to blow a load of cum all over Kasey’s face, as I saw Robby lift up with his legs muscles straining to hold him and Lydia up. He eased his butt back to the couch, when Meghan lined his dick up with Lydia’s tender virgin lips, and Lydia pushed back as she hummmmmed out loud herself.

Kasey had stopped in her efforts to suck my dick of steel, to watch as Lydia took the head of Robby’s dick inside her vagina. I saw Kasey’s hand fly to her own pussy, as she began to rub herself off.

Meghan was now raised up to where I could see her above Lydia’s sexy butt that was jerking, and hunching, to get herself impaled on Robby’s dick.

“Murphy, get on the floor with her, and eat her pussy, while she learns to suck your big dick.” Meghan said.

“Kasey, get on top of Murphy, and put your pussy right over his mouth, and you can suck and lick all you want to on his fat dick, if you get to feeling like you want even more, I want you to turn around and fuck Murphy with that tiny little pussy you have dripping on him now.” Meghan told her.

Kasey couldn’t move fast enough, and I wasn’t moving fast enough for her either; she grabbed my hand and pulled me to the floor of the big RV. Then she pushed me back flat in the floor; she was all over me with her sweet wet pussy pressed to my waiting lips.

Kasey went wild when I licked and sucked her young pussy; she was as tight as the five friends at the campground that had pounded their ripe young pussies into my body from both ends.

Kasey had very little hair on her pussy lips, but she did have a little blonde tuft of shiny, curly hair above her now swollen pussy.

I got a good look at her as she lowered her pussy to my mouth; though her pussy lips were now puffy and pouting, they were tightly clamped as I licked them open.

Meghan showed Kasey how to use her hands to jack my dick up and down as she sucked me while was using both hands now.

I pulled her sexy tan butt back to my face more now and ran my tongue up through her smooth split then back down to where I could push my tongue deep and strike her puckered rose bud as she pushed back down on me even harder.

She must want more. I pulled her cheeks apart and licked her from her pussy to her anus and stabbed her tight hole with my tongue tip hard and repeatedly as she fucked her butt back on me.

Kasey was working herself into a sexual frenzy as she bucked on my face to get more. I let go of her butt cheeks now that my face was wedged between them and reached around to cup her firm young tits and pull her back against me as I rolled and thumbed her pointy little nipples.

My mind and my body was fighting a battle. I wanted to fuck her, but I wanted Robby to fuck her first.
I didn’t want her to get so worked up that she would fuck me out of need. I wanted her to remember her first time with her friends.

Though I had fucked all five of the virgins at the campground, we were all in it together.

I pulled my face out of her sexy butt crack, and looked over at Lydia and Robby, she had taken his swollen dick inside her pussy as deep as she could, and she was fucking him wildly as he fucked in and out of her tight pussy.

I knew that neither of them would last long, and I wanted him to change rubbers, and fuck Kasey next.

I reached out and grabbed Meghan’s hand, and pulled her down beside me.

“I want Robby to fuck her first, then, maybe, some day when we’re all having fun, she and Lydia may want to fuck me, while they watch you fuck Robby. As soon as Lydia gets her cum, I want you to get Kasey and Robby started fucking, then come down here, and fuck me, until we both shoot cum all over our new RV to christen it.”

“Murphy, you mean you’re turning this hot little piece of pussy down for me?”

“Damn right I am, your pussy is just as tight, and I am in love with you.”

Less than five minutes later, Lydia was lying out on the couch smiling, and telling Kasey to get on Robby’s hot dick, or she was going to go for another ride.

Meghan helped Kasey get her pussy over Robby’s dick now, and as wet and worked up as she was, she was down over his swollen dick in no time and riding like a pro.

Robby pulled her down, and sucked her titties, as she bounced and bucked on his belly.

I grabbed Meghan, and pulled her down with me. I rolled her over, and pulled her hips in the air.

“OH God YES, fuck me from behind, Murphy, just like we did the first time by the creek that night.” She shouted as I prodded her tight wet lips apart with my engorged dick head, and sank to the bottom of her sweet pussy.

We were still fucking when Kasey screamed out in ecstasy, as she got her pussy fucked, and her cum slammed into her, as Robby fucked her young pussy into happiness.

We all tried out the big shower that was enclosed in the whirlpool tub, and continued our fun, as we washed, and groped, and played, in the water.

We dried off, and Robby and I walked to the park store, and bought sandwich fixings, drinks, and snacks. We would have to make a grocery run soon, to stock up on canned food, as well as frozen food, and drinks.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.