Murphy - 2 - Cover

Murphy - 2

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 3

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Murphy sells his business in this Book. He buys the RV of his dreams and he plans to marry Meghan. They are planning to hit the road big time very soon. They're taking short trips now, as they get things in line to 'Take Off'. They come across a lot of people, all with a different story. If you missed Murphy 1, you missed a good chance to see how this all started, as each Book is written as a follow up to the previous Book

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size  

Meghan was in the kitchen, making salads, when Robby led me back through the maze of rooms to get there, I may need a map until I learn my way around here.

“Hi, Murphy, I heard you come in, and knew that Robby had hustled you to get you in your swim trunks.” Meghan said, as she grabbed me in a big hug. She was wearing a pull over shirt, that let the beauty of her magnificent tits show through, and shorts that weren’t even tight but looked so fucking sexy on her butt, I could have taken her right there in the kitchen.

“Hey, Meghan, damn you look good enough to eat,” I said, as I pulled her to me for a long kiss. I was on top of the world, my dream had become reality, and my company has been sold. I had met the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, and here I am in her home, with her son, and we’re talking marriage, babies, and forever.

“Do you want me before, or after dinner?” She asked, as she looked into my eyes, and we shared a soft moment of feelings, before Robby pulled my arm out of its socket.

“Let me know when you want me to put the steaks on, I’ll be out there with Robby, and his harem.”

“You’ll love them, they are so cute, and they think they are all grown up now that they got tits. You’ll like looking at them too.” She said as she shooed Robby and me out of the kitchen.

I saw them, before we got out the door, they weren’t twins; hell, they weren’t even kin; but those two girls were perfect bookends. I’m sure the hair was colored to look the same; it was too close to be natural. Those two beauties were here to show what they had, and they had plenty to show.

“Kasey, Lydia, I want you to meet the man that’s going to be my Dad; we will have the same last name too. His name is Bob Murphy, everyone calls him Murphy, and one day I will be known as Murphy also.” Robby said, proudly.

“Murphy, meet my two best friends, Lydia and Kasey.”

Kasey and Lydia were dressed in different colored bikinis that were cut exactly the same. Though they weren’t thongs, they barely covered a small part of each butt cheek on both girls, they both had cute camel toes and they both knew it.

The girls were constantly moving to give the best view of their lack of clothes too.

The bottoms of their bikinis followed the slope of their buttocks, right down to their crotches, and narrowed to just a thin strip. That same thin strip widened just enough, as it came out the front, to cover their cute little pussies, which had to be shaved, because the cloth was only 2 inches wide, and ended just above the clefts of their pussy, where it joined the narrow strip that circled their hips.

The tops covered even less. There were two small triangles on the girls bikini tops; these were supposed to cover their nipples; and as long as they didn’t move too much, those small triangles did the job.

Like I said, they moved a lot, and were constantly drawing attention to their perfect young breasts by tugging and pulling to make sure their eager little nipples were covered, or maybe uncovered.

“Hello girls, Robby has told me a lot about you in the past few days; he sure told the truth, you girls look like twins, and models at that.” They did too, they were browned to a golden tan, and the long legs, long hair, and big boobs, were all a perfect fit on them both.

“Hello, Murphy, I am happy to meet you; Robby told us that you will be spending a lot of time here, and they would be at your house a lot. I sure hope you will still let Lydia and me be close friends with Robby, he said we could go on trips all the way to the beach with you all, when you get your big bus.” Kasey spoke, and she surely has been schooled in charm. I mean, there were no artificial cutesy teenage words coming from her mouth, she was speaking as a female, way beyond her years.

“Mr. Murphy, I am Lydia, and I am so happy to meet you. Robby told us that you were a really nice man, and that you were a lot of fun, and that you really knew a lot of interesting things that you were going to teach him.” Lydia spoke, and her voice was honey poured over warm butter. These two girls definitely had been to charm school; or their Moms had started them early in the ways of getting what they wanted, in a man’s world.

“I’m pleased to finally get to meet you both; let’s all have a swim before we put the steaks on, I hope you all like steak, because it’s my specialty, when it comes to cooking, that is.” I said, and grinned at them.

Having a pool of my own; I swim a lot during the warm months. I love to swim, it’s good exercise, and keeps me in shape since I don’t do a lot of exercising otherwise.

I dove in from the side, at an angle toward the deep end, and swam with ease. I never try to swim for speed; just swim at my own pace for as many laps as it takes to get me relaxed, and feeling good. When I get tired, I stop and rest, then swim some more.

Today, I swam easily, and noticed that I had company, as I swam my laps. The girls and Robby were all swimming beside me as we swam from end to end for at least ten laps.

I swam to the side in front of them, and stopped, I was getting the water out of my face, when the girls swam up beside me, and Robby was treading water in front of me.

“Murphy, you sure swim well; I like swimming like that, I usually just jump in and splash, and play for a while, and then get out; that was fun.” Robby said.

I was looking at Kasey, as he spoke; her top was twisted on her upper body, and she was nonchalantly pulling her triangles back over her big titties with the small quarter size areolas and her small teen nipples.

I looked at Lydia, on the other side of me, and she was having the same wardrobe problems; but it seemed to be something they were used to, and weren’t a bit embarrassed about showing their big boobs in front of Robby and me.

“They do that all the time, Murphy; they sure got some nice tits, don’t they?” Robby asked, as he saw me watching with interest as they were grinning at both of us.

“Yes, they do Robby; you need to tell them, that as long as it’s just us here, they can swim topless, it would be much more fun for them, and both of us.”

“Murphy, you don’t mind if we swim topless? I will, if Kasey will.” Lydia looked at me, then at Robby, and then at Kasey.

“I will too; we can get more sun during the day, and we won’t have to fight these little tops, to keep our titties covered.” Kasey giggled, as she and Lydia both pulled off their tops over their heads without untying them.

“Murphy, we need to get Mom to swim with us topless, she’s really got some nice tits, doesn’t she?” Robby said.

“She sure does; go tell her we need her to join us for a swim, before dinner. No tops allowed.” I told him, and he sprang from the water, using his hands on the side of the pool to lift himself up and clear, and ran to the kitchen door.

I could hear him talking, and laughing, and saw him pointing at us, as Meghan walked out to look our way.

Without even hesitating, she pulled her top over her head, and walked to where I was with the two girls. She sat on the side of the pool, and slipped into the water, and hugged me to her beautiful tits, as she kissed me.

“Kasey, Lydia, I see you have met my friend, Murphy, what do you think?” She asked.

“We really like Murphy, and we’re so glad we get to swim topless with you, Ms. Meghan.” Lydia answered.

“We sure do like Murphy, he is really cool with us younger people, and he treats us like grown-ups.” Kasey said.

“You sure do have some really pretty titties, Ms. Meghan.” Lydia said.

“Thank you, Lydia, you girls have the best looking breasts though, mine are re-worked, but I just fucking love them.”

“I love them, too.” I said, and leaned over to suck a nipple.

“OOOhh, I bet that feels good doesn’t it, Ms. Meghan?” Kasey said, as she watched me suck and pull on Meghan’s nipple with my lips.

“Yes it does, but you girls don’t want your Moms to be mad at you, so you better not be trying this; it’s okay to swim topless, this time, but I will have to talk to both your Moms and be sure.” Meghan told them.

I looked through the water to see Meghan’s shorts plastered to her body; she wasn’t wearing panties, which I already suspected. I reached down as we stood face to face, and pulled her shorts down over her butt.

“Murphy,” She said, and smiled, but never said stop.

I stepped back, and pulled her shorts off, and threw them up on the side of the pool apron, then pulled her back for a long passionate kiss. I had both hands full of her butt cheeks, and my fingers found her rosebud as we stood in waist deep water, and the three teens gathered around us, getting their eyes full.

“Girls, I’m afraid you’re seeing my sweetheart be himself; this is they way he is, and I love him with all my heart. If you are offended, Robby will take you inside.” Meghan told them.

“Gosh, we’re not offended at all, I have never seen a man love a woman like this, I bet it feels good, doesn’t it?” Lydia asked, as they were all three closer now.

“Would you like me to call your Moms, and ask if you both can spend the night with us?”

“OH WOW,” both girls said.

“Would you really? Could we all, maybe, get naked?” Kasey asked.

“I’ll talk to your Moms. And if they say you can stay the night, what we do here, will be between us, and no one must ever find out, or as they say in Las Vegas: What happens here, stays here!”

“We’d never tell. Does that mean we can get naked, with you, and Murphy, and Robby?”

“If that’s what you girls want to do; now let’s get Murphy get the steaks cooked, so we can swim, and play some more. I’ll call your Moms, you two stay here, and play with Robby, well maybe not play WITH him, but you three play together in the water, oh you know what I mean. Don’t get me flustered.” Meghan corrected herself, when she saw the smiles on Robby, and his two sexy young friends.

Meghan brought the steaks out that she had already prepared, and I got them on the grill, I like a ‘fast’ fire to cook my steaks, so the natural juices will be seared inside the meat, I cook them for 7 minutes, turn them over and cook them for five minutes more. With a hot fire, I had a nice ‘medium’ cooked steak.

We ate out on the patio, which joined to the pool apron, and Meghan had small salads, baked potatoes, and iced tea for us, Cokes for the kids.

We all dug in, and ate our fill of the delicious meal, then pitched in to help Meghan, as she cleared the table, and put the left-over food away.

Lydia and Kasey, as well as Meghan, ate their meals with their breasts bared and swinging; it was all Robby and I could do to keep from sticking ourselves with a steak knife as we watched the show.

I looked at Robby, and he grinned and gave me the thumbs up sign.


Robby, Kasey, and Lydia were playing in the shallow end of the pool, as I watched. The girls wanted him to touch their amazing young tits, but didn’t know how to get it started. I kept watching Robby, as he looked from one to the other of the fine tanned mounds before him. I knew he wanted to get his hands on them, but yet didn’t know what to do first.

All three were smiling, and Robby must have decided this was as good a time as any to take the initiative; he just slowly eased his body between them so that their tits were touching his skin.

Robby had been this far and further, but I could tell this was a first for the two teenage girls, as they looked at one another, and then at Robby, as they swayed their upper bodies, to make their ripe young nipples rub against his tanned chest.

When Kasey put her hand on his upper arm, and ran her hand over his exposed chest, I knew, and he caught on to the fact, that she wanted more.

Not to be outdone, Lydia also ran both her hands over his chest, and even down across his stomach, as they stood in waist deep water, and smiled at each other.

As if on some unspoken cue, both girls leaned closer, and rubbed him all over now with their firm, but tender young titties.

Robby glanced toward me, and smiled his little smile; I nodded to him. He raised both hands, and placed them between the two girls tan mounds, and caressed down through the small valley between each of them. He traced his open hand all the way to the narrow strip of cloth that covered their tight little pussies, and then, he re-traced his path back up to cover a breast on each girl.

I heard the soft intake of breaths from where I was sitting, and saw the smiles break out on all three teens. They all turned to look my way, and I gave them a thumbs-up.

Meghan came out, and lay back on the lounge chair next to me; she was wearing her black bikini bottoms, and nothing else.

“I see we have gotten to the exploration stage, I wondered how long it would take to get there.” She looked at me and smiled.

“Did you get permission for the girls to spend the night?”

“Yes, and tomorrow too, while we look at RV’s; they will have to run home to get them some more shorts and tops, but they just live side by side, three houses down. Claudia was over at Lillian’s house when I called, and I talked to them on the speaker phone. I may as well tell you now, they are lovers.”

“No Shit? Do the girls know this? Do you think they’re Moms would mind if they learned about oral sex with a boy, or would they prefer they be like them?”

“Murphy, I told them we were all topless, and each one of their Moms told me that it was time their girls learned more about their bodies. Then they added, “don’t let them get pregnant.”

“I think Claudia and Lillian both would like the girls to become experienced with boys and girls, then make their own decisions. They have been really careful not to sway them in any direction.

“We have talked at length about the friendship between our kids, and we’ve decided to just let them learn on their own, since none of us wants to risk telling them wrong.”

“But if they learn on their own, do you think they will know enough to make it good for all involved.”

“Murphy, do you want to help them?” Meghan looked at me.

“Meghan, I wasn’t trying to get you to okay me being with them, I was only asking if you didn’t think they needed guidance.”

“I know what you meant, Murphy, I was asking if you wanted to help them?”

“You mean as in you and me helping them?”

“Exactly, we’ll have to make sure they never tell, or we’ll be seen as taking advantage of underage kids.”

“This is kind of kinky, I like the idea, and I hope you’re sure about this.”

“I asked Claudia and Lillian if we could.”

“And...”

“They wanted to know if we had a digital cam.”

“ ... damn, they are the ones that are kinky, huh?”

“Just wait until you meet them; and you will soon. I know both want to go on a road trip with us.

“When I was telling them all about meeting you, and the plans we already had to buy an RV and travel, they absolutely went wild and wanted to go right then.”

“I called my friends that live in south Memphis, yesterday. They’re ready to get rid of the two buses; they want to make us a deal.”

“You mean buy them both?”

“Yes, we can sell one, or keep them both, for when we have a really big blow-out, and take all our friends. I know Jerry and ‘The Three Amigos’ would love to go on a road trip.”

“Who are ‘The Three Amigos’?”

“Gloria, and Angelina Gonzalez, and Karen Blackwell, the girl that took Robby’s cherry. She, and my brother, fell into instant like or maybe it was instant lust with one another. They’re all four spending the weekend at my house, and swimming and drinking beer.”

“Murphy, I’d love to do that, take both buses on a road trip. Be naked the whole time, and maybe look for some places that are off the beaten paths, so we could all have fun our way.”

“My thinking too; I love you, and I may take that two year waiting period off, and marry your sexy ass sooner than we agreed.”

“We can’t marry soon enough for me. I want to be a Murphy, and so does Robby, he told me he could hardly wait to tell all his friends to start calling him by his new name, ‘Murphy’,” Meghan said, and we laughed at this.

“What do you have in mind for these three sexy, horny kids there?”

“I want you to show all three of them how to eat my pussy, and make me scream; and I want to show the girls how to suck your dick.

“Then I want you to make love to me, and let them watch.”

“I suppose you want videos of this?”

“Yes, definitely videos; so we can all watch, and re-wind, and slow-motion, through the good parts.” Meghan smiled.

“I have fallen in love with a woman that is as wicked, and as mad about sex, as I am.”

“Yes, and you love it too, don’t you?”

“More than you’ll ever know, but we’ll have fun, and Robby will become a man to be reckoned with, when it comes to women.” I smiled, and we hugged as we stood up, and stripped our remaining clothes off, and dove naked into the deep end of the pool.


“Wow, look at Mom and Murphy,” Robby yelled, as he stripped his swim trunks off, and threw them up on the pool apron. He turned to his two young female friends, and looked at them.

“Well?” He asked.

They looked at one another, and grinned as they stripped off the bottoms of their bikinis, and threw them into the growing pile of clothes on the side of the pool.

I came up beside Meghan, and she grabbed me in her arms, and locked her long legs around my waist.

We were suddenly surrounded by the three naked teens. Robby was smiling, and hugging us both, he turned to his friends and waved for them to join him.

Lydia and Kasey swam over, and tentatively hugged Meghan. Meghan leaned her upper body back from mine; her legs still locked to my waist as she pulled the naked girls to her beautiful naked breasts, and hugged them both. My cock nestled where it should always be, slipping and sliding along her slit.

Meghan pushed the girls away, and around to face me.

“Hug my lover, my husband to be. He loves young tender titties, as much as he loves mine.” She told them.

The two naked teens didn’t need any more encouragement. They nearly drowned both of us, as they swarmed all over Meghan and me.

“Robby, come hug your naked friends now.” Meghan told her son.

He was eager to hold these two naked friends of his, to his own naked body.

“Hug your Mom now, Robby, she loves you.” I told him, and he leapt at Meghan, to grab her around her neck, and hug her, then he kissed her. “I love you, Mom, and I love my new Daddy too.” He said, and smiled at each of us.

“So, what do you three think we should all do this evening, we have a long time until tomorrow morning.” Meghan asked.

Meghan and I watched, as Kasey leaned over to whisper to Lydia, Lydia then leaned over to whisper to Robby, Robby’s eyes got big, and he smiled as he looked at me, and his Mom.

“We want to all sleep with you and Murphy, Mom; and we want to see you make love.”

“Well, let’s get out of this pool, and have our showers, so we can all get on our big bed. I hope the new RV’s have huge beds.”

“The ones I was telling you about have beds that will sleep all of us.” I told her.

“Good, now lets go and show these kids how grown-ups make love, and you be sure and show Robby how to make me yell like I did up at the campground.” Meghan said.

We all showered naked at the pool, under the open shower, we soaped each other, and washed each other, and I saw Robby wash his mother, all over, especially the best parts, as I made sure the girls were totally clean, inside and out, and we rinsed each other, and touched and played, the girls were really into it, as they saw Robby’s young dick get hard, and watched as mine did too.

“Robby, it won’t be long until your dick will be as big as Murphy’s” Meghan told her son, as she watched Kasey and Lydia soap her son’s dick.

“I hope so, Mom, I want to be just like my Dad.” Robby grinned.

“I want to be just like your Mom, Robby.” Kasey told him.

“Me too, Ms. Meghan; you are beautiful.” Lydia said, as they looked at Meghan; I agreed with them of course.

“Look, Kasey and Lydia, I like the way Mom shaves her pussy, don’t you?” Robby said, as he touched his Mom’s pussy, and lightly ran his fingers up and down the now puffed lips, and inside to touch her clit. Meghan’s cunt was soon flooded at the touch of her son’s fingers.

“Oh yes, Ms. Meghan, that looks so sexy, Mom keeps hers trimmed, but not shaved smooth like that. I keep mine clipped too, so I can wear my bikini, but I’ve never shaved it.”

“I tried waxing my pussy, and that hurt like hell; then I used the cream removers, and that smells worse than shit; but now I go to a professional and get the ‘Light Sheer’ Laser hair removal treatment, and I hardly ever have any hair to grow back. It’s expensive, but what the hell, I like a smooth pussy, and so does Murphy, and he’s worth the expense, believe me girls.” Meghan smiled, as she told them of her smooth tanned pussy.

“Feel Mom’s pussy,” Robby took Kasey and Lydia’s hands, and placed them on his Mom’s smooth pussy lips.

“Wow, Ms. Meghan, I love the feel of you down there, you are as smooth as my cheek.” Kasey said, and blushed.

“I like kissing her on her pussy too. No hair, no razor stubble, which is hard on my tongue; and she gets wet almost instantly because her skin is so sensitive when it’s bare.” I told them, as I watched their expressions.

“You kiss her there?” Lydia asked, as she continued to rub Meghan’s pussy lightly.

“Yes he does, the first time I saw Murphy, he was kissing my Mom’s pussy, and she was yelling out across the camp ground.”

“She sure was, Robby.” I backed him up.

“Murphy’s going to show me how to kiss a woman’s pussy, do you two want to watch, so we’ll all three know?”

“I’d like to watch, wouldn’t you, Lydia?” Kasey asked, as she kept looking at Meghan’s bare pussy.

“Let’s all get dried off and go to my bed.” Meghan said as she handed us towels.


“Come on girls, get up on the bed with us, and we’ll just lie here and talk for a bit, before we do anything. Now is your chance to ask questions, just feel free to ask anything you’re not sure about.” Meghan told Lydia and Kasey. Robby was already lying in bed next to his Mom, and smiling broadly over at me, as I lay beside her, on the other side.

“Where do we get?” Kasey asked looking at the three of us.

“Here, Robby, you scoot over and let Kasey next to me, and Lydia, you get here between Murphy and me; Murphy will soon be in between my legs anyway.” Meghan said, as she smiled at the girls.

“Don’t worry. It’s OK if your body is touching someone else, in fact it feels good.” I told them, as they slid up between us.

“Murphy, I have a question.” Robby said, as he looked at me.

“Sure, Robby; lets have it; I’ll try to answer any and all questions.”

“What does a woman taste like, when you kiss her pussy?”

“Well, if a woman is practicing good personal hygiene, her smell and her taste will be very erotic, and stimulating to your smell and taste.” I told him.

“Do all women taste the same, uh, down there?” Kasey asked, and blushed. “Not exactly; but close, I love the way Meghan tastes, and I could lay between her legs all night, but there have been some in the past that weren’t as sweet smelling as she is. I would imagine it has something to do with the way we feel about a woman, too, if we like the smell, and taste of her pussy.”

“Kasey, Honey, we’re here to talk about our bodies, we want you to be comfortable with us, and we want you to call ‘down there’ your pussy.” Meghan said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.