Housewife's Awakening - Cover

Housewife's Awakening

Copyright© 2019 by WF Writer

Chapter 14: Three's Company

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14: Three's Company - Debbie could hardly contain her excitement. Her nieces were arriving that afternoon. Stephanie was 19; Amber 18 and Debbie always enjoyed their visits. Both girls loved to shop and go out dancing at night. They provided a small diversion in Debbie's otherwise mundane life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Coercion   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Niece   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Interracial   Analingus   Oral Sex  

“You got the camera’s all turned on Johnny?” Carlos inquired of his burly counterpart as he watched the threesome make their way into the club’s most exclusive VIP room.

The VIP room was surrounded by three mirrored walls and a fully stocked bar along the fourth. Large leather couches sat against two of the walls and an imposing pool table sat square in the middle. Carlos sniggered to himself as he thought of all the strippers he had banged on that table over the years. He didn’t give his old man much credit, but he had to tip his hat to the old fart for thinking of putting two way mirrors along the walls.

Johnny checked the last camera before signaling to Carlos, “We’re good to go boss. Let’s make us a movie.”


The threesome stumbled into the VIP room; Stephanie and Amber couldn’t stop giggling. They were drunk with the knowledge that they were about to win their little bet with their uppity aunt. Amber nonchalantly informed Brett, “As long as you do as we tell you and be a good pet, we will give you a reward. We’ll make all of your wildest fantasies come true!”

Brett could scarcely believe his ears as Stephanie continued, “All you have to do, to live out every middle age man’s ultimate fantasy of being with two sexy teenage girls is to follow our lead and agree with everything we say and do.” Stephanie smiled at her bemused uncle while moving her hands slowly up her flat stomach until they cupped her large breasts. Brett’s eyes bulged as he ogled his sexy young niece as she squeezed her ample chest through her skin-tight top.

Stephanie could see Brett’s gaze fixed on her breasts. “I’ve got Mr. Wimp again,” thought the scheming young woman as she continued with her devious plan.

Turning to her sister, she giggled, “Oh silly me, we’re making a pretty big assumption now aren’t we Amber. Uncle Brett, do you want to fuck us?” Stephanie inquired as sincerely as possible. “With all the dick you’ve been getting lately, I wasn’t sure if you still wanted pussy.”

Brett could hardly contain himself. His cock had been as hard as a rock for hours now. He had been extremely aroused ever since watching Debbie’s act. His mind was already a whirlpool of sexual anticipation. Even though a small voice buried in the deepest recesses of his mind told him this was wrong, he couldn’t help himself any longer. “Yes, I want to fuck both of you more than you’ll ever know.”

“Are you sure you want to fuck your two teenage nieces? After all, what about Aunt Debbie?” Stephanie said as she cunningly loaded the trap for the befuddled man.

Brett paused for a second, eyes bulging as they remained hypnotically fixed on Stephanie’s hands as they continued to caress her shapely body. Lust overcame what scruples remained. “Screw Debbie. She is obviously doing her own thing, so why shouldn’t I. She has betrayed me and I owe nothing to her anymore.”

“Please, please let me make love to both of you?”

Amber laughed before joining in the taunting teasing. She brushed up against her uncle making sure to rub her perky tits along his chest adding more fuel to the already raging fire. “But how can we compare to beautiful Aunt Debbie? She is a mature woman who obviously knows her way around the bedroom. I don’t think we can compete with her.”

“You’re going to have to continually tell us that we’re better than Aunt Debbie, or else our feelings might get hurt. And you know what happens if our feelings get hurt, right slave boy?” Stephanie threatened as she and Amber moved in for the kill.

“Tell us how badly you want to fuck us. Say it loud enough for the whole world to hear.” Amber taunted her now more than willing victim.

Desperate to win the girls over he was about to blurt out the words that he thought would lead him into their embrace but before doing so he paused knowing that if he crossed this line, he may never be able to come back. But his pulse was racing as both the vixens taunted and flirted with him. “God, please, please let me fuck you. You are both the hottest pieces of ass that I have ever laid eyes on. I would give anything to fuck you. My wife means nothing to me, she can’t compare with your young hard bodies. God, please, I’ve got to have you!”

“What should we do?” Amber contemplated while she feigned indifference.

“No, No, I can’t, I won’t, please don’t, I’m not even of legal age,” Amber suddenly burst out at the top of her lungs causing her shocked uncle to step back in freight.

A smile of triumph flickered across her face as Amber leaned forward into his ear and sexily whispered, “Rip it. Rip my shirt right off. Come on now, show me that you’re actually a real man.” While confused, Brett had been teased and prodded for so long that when he was given the order to rip his little blonde niece’s shirt off her luscious body he felt like a trigger had been pulled shooting him out of a gun barrel at 1,000 miles an hour. Violently, he reached into her collar and yanked down hard, tearing her skimpy top in half, leaving her perky tits sitting perfectly in a white half-cup bra. She laughed at his uncontrolled impetuosity and slipped her micro mini skirt off; revealing a white thong, the sliver of cloth emphasized her lissome body.

Amber leaned forward, thrusting her round ass cheeks just so making them even more prominent. She was keenly aware of the effect her tight little bottom had on Brett; he was no different from other men, and women for that matter. “Do you think my ass is as good as Aunt Debbie’s?”

Brett just dumbly nodded his head as he hungrily took in Amber’s exposed body. “Y-yes, your ass is so much firmer and Debbie’s is not nearly that well shaped.”

Amber motioned for her pet to bend over. Not wanting to break the spell he quickly followed her unspoken request. She gave him a quick kiss. “You are about to live every guys fantasy.” Amber stated breathlessly, “You will be getting two hot teenage pussies tonight.”

“Damn,” Brett thought, “She is so fucking hot!”

His attention had been so fixed on Amber that he had forgotten about Stephanie until he heard the tap of high heels. Brett and Amber turned to look at the source of the sound and saw Stephanie sexily strutting towards them.

“Wowl” Brett couldn’t help blurting out.

Stephanie was wearing nothing but her blue push-up bra and panties. Her cleavage looked incredible as her big breasts bulged seductively between the cups of her bra. Her abundant breast flesh was being pushed out the top and sides. Her thong was even smaller than Amber’s. It barely covered her crotch. Stephanie’s shoulder length brunette hair swayed from side to side as she sauntered across the room swinging her hips provocatively. Her legs were tanned, curvy, and seemed to go on forever.

Stephanie stood before the quivering man. “Uncle Brett, how do my tits compare to Aunt Debbie’s.” Stephanie cooed.

Not able to tear his eyes away from Stephanie’s ample cleavage, Brett enthusiastically responded, “Damn, you have the greatest set of tits I have ever seen. Debbie could never compare to you.”

Stephanie walked up to Amber and whispered into her ear. Brett wondered what the girls where talking about, but his attention kept being drawn back to the two scantily clad teenage bodies standing before his lustful gaze. The girls continued their conversation before finally turning around. Amber went to the bar to turn the CD player on and when a thumping beat filled the room the two girls began to dance in unison. Stephanie and Amber stared directly at Brett as they slowly unhooked their bras in unison.

As the two sisters moved closer to each other, their bras went flying across the room. Brett’s eyes feasted on the two sets of perfectly rounded breasts. “Stud,” Amber cooed, “You’re about to enter Sex Heaven. Now get those damn clothes off.”

The girls giggled as they watched their uncle tearing his clothes off. He nearly lost his balance as he finally managed to pull his pants off revealing a large bulge straining to break free of his underwear. Brett paused for a moment before catching his breath and pulling his underwear free so that his cock sprang forward and slapped into his stomach with an audible ‘thud’.

Brett stood still as he watched his nieces in awed silence. The two girls teased each other’s nipples with pinches, licks and kisses. They placed their hands on each other’s ass cheeks, gently caressing and molding the firm flesh. They pulled their lithe bodies together and rubbed their tits together, squashing them and brushing them hard against each other.

Stephanie pealed away from her sister and came towards Brett, still dancing, with her back towards him. She took one of his hands and put it on her left ass cheek. Brett squeezed her left cheek and then her right cheek. She slowly turned around revealing her beautiful jiggling breasts. She then playfully moved away joining Amber on the other side of the room.

“I think he’s ready,” Amber whispered conspiratorially, nodding toward her uncle while noticing his raging erection and the pre cum that was already leaking off the tip.

Stephanie started to come towards him again looking at his twitching hard-on. “Oh my,” she smiled at her awestruck uncle, “That thing is going to split me in two.” She said to Brett as she stood in front of him as he was frozen to the spot.

Stephanie’s arms encircled her uncle’s neck as she drew his face down so that her mouth covered his as they locked in a French kiss. Stephanie opened her mouth wide and pressed her tongue against her uncle’s. She sucked loudly and wetly on his tongue, pressing her sensuous lips harder and harder against his mouth. Brett felt her massive tit flesh pressed against his chest and his arousal grew even more acute.

Brett groaned as Stephanie broke their kiss. But his disappointment was instantly forgotten as the voluptuous young woman rested against the pool table. The table’s hard edge indented her curvaceous buttocks as she leant back and opened her long thighs. Brett was losing all control at this open invitation.

“Ohhhh, yesssss, do it! Fuck me!” Stephanie cried as Brett fell onto her.

Stephanie felt his pulsating cock head pressing against her opening as she spread her legs and wiggled her hips impatiently. She just couldn’t wait for her uncle’s cock to ram its way up her hot, wet cunt. Brett picked Stephanie up and sat her on the pool table in the center of the room. Smiling at him, she lay back on the table, resting on her elbows. Her beautiful flowing brown hair fell half way across her face. Her tits were heaving and her legs spread apart, displaying her crotch that was still covered by her tiny thong.

Stephanie’s nipples stood up hard and erect as Brett licked the areola and ran his hands all over Stephanie’s lush body. He grabbed Stephanie’s breast and licked it all over and sucked on the nipple. He tenderly bit it and twisted it with his tongue, again sucking hard on it. His hand drifted down her body until he reached her tight ass. He squeezed and kneaded it as he continued to suck on her nipple. A sharp searing pain shot up the back of his neck as Stephanie pulled his head towards her by grabbing hold of the hair on the back of his head. Stephanie kissed him violently like she was trying to suck the very life out of him and he kissed her fervently in return.

Not being able to control himself any longer, Brett hooked his fingers in the straps on her hip and pulled her thong down revealing her hairless pussy that was already wet and shiny. He could smell her lust and feel the heat. She was smiling at him as she spread her legs even further apart. Even as she became more and more aroused Stephanie was fully aware that her sister as well as her uncle were staring at her exposed cunt. Every eye in the room watched intently as Stephanie started spreading her cunt lips apart with her fingers.

“Wow!” Amber whispered in Brett’s ear as she came up behind him, “Is that a hot lookin’ cunt or what? Isn’t that the hottest cunt you’ve ever seen?”

Brett enthusiastically answered, “That is the hottest cunt I’ve ever seen. I would sell my soul to the devil to be able to bury myself in it.”

Stephanie and Amber exchanged a knowing glance as they both shared the same thought, “You just did you pathetic loser, you just did.”

Brett had to have a taste of that pussy so he lifted Stephanie’s firm shapely legs, placing them on his broad shoulders. Urgently, he plunged his face into her wet hole, sticking his tongue deep into her pussy before withdrawing and slowly licking her slit in long broad strokes.

Stephanie then moved her hands up to her tits and started to squeeze, and maul them, really trying to turn him on. “Oh yeah baby, eat my little pussy. Make me cum baby. Fuck me so good with your wicked tongue,” moaned Stephanie as her uncle ate her. “Does my pussy taste as good as Aunt Debbie’s?” she groaned.

Not wanting to stop, but also not wanting to anger Stephanie, Brett pulled his tongue out from her dripping snatch just long enough to exclaim, “Stephanie, your pussy tastes like absolute heaven. Debbie’s old snatch could never compare.”

“Are you saying that Aunt Debbie can’t compare to me?” Stephanie goaded her uncle trying to lead him down a path that denigrated and insulted his beautiful wife.

Wild-eyed with lust, Brett responded, “Debbie can’t compare to either of you gorgeous creatures.” Truth was that Brett worshipped his wife and thought she was the sexiest creature on earth. However, right now, he was so horny and Debbie had hurt him so badly that he would say anything to be able to forget the pain and experience some much needed pleasure.

“Good boy. That’s what I needed to hear. Now get back to work on my cunt.” Stephanie said as she lay back.

Brett immediately darted his tongue back between her outstretched legs while he reached his hands up and cupped the underside of her heaving breasts. Stephanie in return pushed her chest out to meet his grasp. He moved his fingers over her breasts, working from the underside of her tits and up around the sides to rub the top of her chest and hard nipples. He flicked his fingers over her nipples again and again. Taking her tits fully in his hands, he pushed them together and rubbed them back and forth, squeezing and molding them to his touch.

“Hmmmm! Hmmmh! HMMMH! HMMMMHHHH!” Stephanie squealed as his tongue flicked and sucked her throbbing clit, her head falling back in passion. “Ooooooooh, ooohh, wow!” She squealed again as Brett resumed his licking of her wet slit. The brunette temptress massaged her generously proportioned tits, squeezing them while tweaking her nipples at the same time.

Stephanie looked down to find her hips undulating with the pace of his tongue. “Damn, Uncle Brett! You’re eating me so good. I guess you’ve never tasting anything this fine before. Gawd, you’re making me soooo hot. Oooh fuck yeah!”

As he continued his ministrations, Brett felt Amber’s perky tits press up against his back and her bare pussy mound rub up against his ass as Amber joined the couple. Amber reached around him, grabbing his hard as steel cock in her delicate hand. “Fuck me uncle, I’m so fucking hot for it!” She hissed while cupping his balls in her long fingers. “It’s such a turn on to see you eat my sister’s cunt.” She carried on lustfully while slowly jacking his cock back and forth delighting in the way she was making her uncle squirm.

Stephanie looked down between her legs through half closed eyes watching as Brett continued to lap at her pussy. “Grab his cock, whore,” Stephanie urged Amber huskily, “Stroke it! Stroke that meat! This man hasn’t been getting’ any lovin’ from his slutty wife. She’s been too busy whoring herself out to pay him any attention.”

Stephanie lay back on the table, “Work that cock while he eats my pussy.” Brett licked further into the brunette’s crotch and her pussy quivered under the pressure of his invading tongue. Brett felt her hips flex up in the air, “Arghhhh,” she moaned softly, “Aaahhhh, YES!!!.”

Brett felt Stephanie’s thighs squeeze the sides of his head as he continued to probe his tongue into her tight wet pussy. “Oh fuck yeah!” She groaned louder, “That’s good baby! Keep going, right there ... yeah, right there ... Arghhhh yeah, please don’t stop.”

Brett lifted Stephanie’s ass up in the air for easier access so that he could drive his tongue even deeper. Upon feeling his tongue’s continued invasion of her hot love hole, the aroused brunette’s body started shaking. Brett felt the pressure on the side of his head grow tighter as Stephanie squeezed her thighs together.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” she screamed, “OH FUCK! I’M CUMMMMING’!” Brett felt her body go tense and then suddenly relax and go limp as he lowered her ass back down on the table, the tabletop showing a wet patch from his saliva and her cunt juice as her orgasm slowly subsided.

Stephanie lay there for a few moments before sitting up and grinning at her uncle with her perfect white teeth as she rubbed her wet pussy and spoke to the man still at the juncture of her thighs. “I don’t know why your slut of a wife doesn’t let you suck her nasty twat. I can’t remember the last time I came so hard.”

“It’s my turn now and I want to taste that hard cock.” Amber said as she pulled Brett away from Stephanie and pushed him onto his back so that it was his turn to be laying on the pool table.

Lying down with her feet next to his head, the blonde teenager grasped his erect prick with her hand and gave the rod a couple of slow strokes, rubbing her warm hand over the sensitive head. “Suck it, slut.” Stephanie hissed at her, applying pressure to the top of Amber’s head. “I want him to cum on your slut face.”

Amber responded by stroking Brett quickly and quite roughly so much so that it brought a groan of pleasure in response. “Come on you slut! Put that cock in your mouth!” Stephanie snarled in her sister’s ear.

“You want me to swallow your big cock Unkie? You want it in my little slut mouth?” She teased.

“Oh yeah, please suck it! Take it all. Suck my cock.” Brett begged as his twin tormentors were driving him on.

Amber responded to Brett’s verbal capitulation by licking the head of his prick, tasting the pre-cum that had managed to escape. After swirling her tongue around the head of his cock a couple more times she suddenly sucked it in her warm mouth until she swallowed it completely! Brett reached over and started fondling Amber’s dangling tits, each of his fingers finding a rock hard nipple. Amber didn’t break her hold on him as she left his dick in her mouth for a couple seconds, playing with it with her tongue, and then raised her head off it. His cock was wet with saliva as she looked up at her uncle with a wicked grin.

“Unkie, does Auntie Debbie suck your cock like this?” Amber purred.

“N-n-n-no, she ... doesn’t.” Brett managed to answer through labored breath.

Satisfied with his answer, Amber started to really go to work on his cock, fucking him with her mouth. Brett grabbed her hair and started slamming her head down on his cock. She gagged, trying to lift her head off but Brett held it in her as her saliva flowed down his cock, and her eyes closed in discomfort as his dick hit the back of her throat. Brett pulled her head against his crotch, burying her nose in his pubic bone. Tears of pain began to run down her bulging cheeks as he pushed in all the way to the hilt.

Not wanting to miss out on all the fun, Stephanie got down on her hands and knees while her tongue flicked her uncle’s testicles. She sucked as much of the sack as possible into her willing mouth and then switched to the other ball, moving back and forth. The sexy brunette teenager then lifted his leg out of the way and she started giving him his first ever rim job while Amber continued working on his cock. Brett couldn’t believe it when he felt Stephanie’s probing wet tongue fucking his ass.

With Stephanie behind Brett, Amber continued working hard on his cock, urgently sucking, her head bobbing up and down before switching to licking and sucking the shaft from the side while her hand continued running over the sensitive head. Brett reached a hand down Amber’s taunt stomach, reaching her bare pubic bone and then finding her wet slit, slid a finger as deep inside her as he could reach. Amber jerked a little from the intrusion but carried on her ministrations.

“Oh shit, I can’t believe this ... this is so great! OOOHHHH!” Brett moaned. He looked down at his two nieces and he thought he was going to pass out. No guy could handle the pressure that Amber was exerting on his prick, and Stephanie was pressing her hot body against his back as she worked on him from behind. The visual effect of having these two aroused young women, naked and working on him was too much for him to handle. His hips started jerking. “Mistress can I please cum?” Brett yelled grabbing a handful of Amber’s hair, trying to push her down on his prick.

Amber jerked her head away. “Not yet, too soon.”

“What!?” A perplexed and frustrated Brett questioned.

Both girls giggled at Brett’s discomfort as Amber pulled Stephanie in for a deep tongue- lashing kiss. As their tongues lazily wrapped themselves around each other they reached for each other’s bare breasts. Amber’s hand snaked up around Stephanie’s neck and she pulled her down to her. They both looked up at Brett and said nothing. They just looked at him and giggled again.

“Cock teasing sluts!” Brett thought as his painfully hard prick was now all red and angry looking; twitched in the cool air.

The two girls again locked in a passionate lesbian kiss; legs splayed open wide while each fingered the other’s cunt. Brett couldn’t believe what he was watching as they started thrusting fingers into their warm depths. “Be a good pet and go and get us a drink.” Amber instructed.

Brett looking ridiculous with his erection, staggered over to the bar and got a Champagne bottle, turned round quickly and before he could stop himself he began pouring the contents all over Amber’s heaving tits. “Argghh, fuck that’s cold!” She squealed.

Brett leaned forward and sucked her erect nipples clearing off the Champagne before licking the rest of her firm tits and the cleavage between them. Amber leaned back, resting her body on her arms. She thrust her chest out at Brett and he flicked his tongue over a nipple and pulled it into his mouth. He sucked harder and faster as Amber moaned and pushed upwards, pushing her tit into his waiting mouth.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.