Housewife's Awakening - Cover

Housewife's Awakening

Copyright© 2019 by WF Writer

Chapter 12: The Trap is Set

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: The Trap is Set - Debbie could hardly contain her excitement. Her nieces were arriving that afternoon. Stephanie was 19; Amber 18 and Debbie always enjoyed their visits. Both girls loved to shop and go out dancing at night. They provided a small diversion in Debbie's otherwise mundane life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Coercion   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Niece   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Interracial   Analingus   Oral Sex  

Debbie had no idea how long she had been hanging alone in the garage. As far as she knew it could have been hours, or even days. Her body was exhausted and her spirit had been broken.

She still could not see anything through the blindfold that Amber had placed over her eyes. While she was passed out, Stephanie had slipped unnoticed into the training room. Stephanie looked at her dangling aunt with a smirk, surveying her sister’s handiwork.

Stephanie had to admit that despite her impulsiveness, her sister sure knew how to work a slave over. As Stephanie’s eyes examined Debbie’s sweaty body, she was impressed with her sister’s ability to administer such a thorough punishment without leaving a single mark on her body. That was good since Debbie had to go to work tonight.

Debbie suddenly became aware of a pair of hands forcefully rubbing her bare ass. She couldn’t tell whose hands they were, but something told her that this unknown assailant was not going to hurt her further. She began to relax as the hands continued to gently caress her abused bottom until she was in such a relaxed state that she badly wanted to sleep.

She then felt the hands begin to move downward, going down past her parted thighs, back of her knees, calves, and ankles. Her flesh was kneaded sensually; each singular cell seemingly messaged as the hands traced the curves of her body. Debbie thought that this feeling could not get any better until she felt hot, wet kisses being planted wherever the hands roamed. The feeling continued to grow as her captor reversed the message, moving up from her ankles slowly, until finally reaching her outstretched ass.

Debbie, while not sure what to make of such treatment, writhed in pleasure, as much as her binds would allow. The small of her back, a private source of pleasure, received treatment never known to her. Slowly, the wet mouth started circling her panting breasts before lightly licking at her rigid nipples. The darkness that Debbie was lost in only served to heighten her senses. She was now becoming aware of every minor shift in her assailant’s balance.

She could hear footsteps as someone walked around the side of her exposed body. Debbie felt their presence in front of her, hearing a drone to their breath, waiting for the next move. The anticipation was killing her. She felt something brush against her cheek that felt rubbery and hard. In an instant she sensed that it must be some kind of a dildo.

Stephanie just stood there dragging the tip of the eight-inch black dildo across her aunt’s face. Debbie could feel the plastic cock as it made its way around her face and came to the conclusion that while not overly large it was a very nice size, especially the bulbous, mushroom shaped head. Stephanie dragged it across her lips, moistening the tip in the process. Debbie responded by offering an open mouth yet Stephanie ignored this invitation, content with merely drawing a pattern across her facial skin.

Debbie shuddered as Stephanie stopped her sensual assault. While Debbie could not see the face of her tormentor, she could feel their stare. There were no words, just a stare that could bore a hole into her soul. Stephanie then leaned in closer, breathing directly into her face. She then felt the ball gag being pulled from her painfully stretched jaw.

Before she could suck in her first gulp of fresh air, Stephanie kissed her full on the lips. Debbie instantly melted against her mouth. Debbie thought to herself that because of the technique, pressure, and just the right amount of saliva, this had to be a woman kissing her because no man can kiss like this. Never had she experienced a kiss as perfect as this one. Her tongue rolled over hers. Her teeth sinfully tugged at her bottom lip. It was as passionate as she had ever experienced. She could feel her power, her lust. She could also feel her cunt becoming incredibly saturated. If Debbie was turned on earlier, now she was an inferno.

The kiss was over far too fast for Debbie’s pleasure. At no point in her past could she remember a kiss doing so much damage to her state of mind. Devastated by the sudden end, her mind raced with thoughts of inadequacies, wondering if her assailant had changed their mind, or was her return kiss not sufficient. But before she could finish her train of thought, there came the hands again. Roaming over her shoulders, nape of her neck, breasts, stomach, and so on.

Suddenly, Stephanie’s tongue jerked Debbie back to reality. Stephanie kissed her imprisoned aunt’s cunt with the same intensity she had shown in kissing her mouth. She used the same motions of rolling her tongue, which she used to draw across her clitoris. It was as if she was creating a cup, allowing her clit to rest in the fold and caress it with both the tip and fleshly middle part of her tongue. Debbie was moaning uncontrollably while feeling her nose brush against her moist opening. She could hear the suction noises as her assault continued.

Debbie could feel her need climbing again. Her heart rate soars and a thin layer of perspiration makes her body glimmer as she struggles against her restraints. She starts to grunt and groan out of frustrated need as Stephanie places both hands on her ass and pushes her face further into her slit. Debbie could feel a searing heat radiating through every fiber of her body. She could feel her stomach tense up, her personal sign of an approaching incredible orgasm.

“Oh, Gawd,” was all Debbie could force out of her gaped mouth as her passion built to a frenzied fiery explosion. It was coming but much too damned slowly. Stephanie never stopped the rolling of her tongue or the breathing into her now overly sensitive cunt. Pressure continued to build with each passing moment, insistent that her face be inside her cunt as she exploded. Stephanie’s hands were insanely tight on her waist, pulling her forwards against her. The sensory assault became too much for Debbie to handle. She wanted to cum so bad, to feed her precious fluid, to hear herself moan aloud in pleasure announcing to anyone in shouting distance that she was cumming. Building slowly, painfully, she was approaching her climatic moment at a pace that was agonizing.

Stephanie continued to expertly drive her helpless aunt closer and closer to the edge, before suddenly backing away. Debbie’s stretched; prone, helpless body began to tremble. Her large breasts started to roll and jiggle on her chest. She could feel her little pleasure organ bulging with nerves that keep sending arousing signals to her brain. Her brain sending signals back to her clit to become even more engorged and more sensitive. She tries to stop herself, but she just can not. This constant stimulation followed by maddening denial is driving her insane.

“I can’t believe how horny she’s making me. My body has been abused, but still all I can think of is my need to orgasm. It’s almost like my free will has been stripped from me and replaced with this terrible need. All this teasing is driving me crazy. I just feel like screaming.” Finally resigned to her fate Debbie begins to beg, “M-M-Mistress, can I please, please, please cum?”

An evil smile spread across Stephanie’s face as she pulled herself from her slave’s tender folds. She relished the enjoyment she was getting from teasing her plaything. She laughed inwardly as she noticed her aunt’s hips bucking wildly, trying desperately to regain the friction that would lead to her longed for release.

“Very good, my little horny pet. You have pleased me by demonstrating your ability to control yourself. I will give you permission to cum, but not yet. You have to earn it first.” Stephanie teased as she began to free Debbie from her bindings.

As she took off the blindfold, Stephanie gave her aunt instruction. “Now go take a shower. You smell like such a nasty slut. You can take out the butt plug because it would just get in the way tonight. And make sure you shave everything closely. Be sure to hurry up, I have an exciting night planned for you. Oh, and don’t even think about playing with yourself.”



Debbie moves as quickly as her aching body will allow. Every muscle in her entire body seems to hurt. The hot water of the shower soothes the aches and allows her to escape her predicament for a few minutes. When she runs her soapy hands over her nipples, it sends erotic pulses throughout her body. And the stimulation was even more intense when she shaves her pussy. She wants to play with her clit to get that orgasm that she so badly needs, but she is even more afraid of the punishment if she were to surrender to her need. She reluctantly pulls her hand out of her crotch and turns off the shower. As she dries her hair she tries to pull herself together.

After applying her ‘heavy’ makeup and pulling her hair up into a tight ponytail as per Stephanie’s instructions, Debbie enters her bedroom. Stephanie is finishing laying out her clothing for tonight on the bed. “Pet, I’ve placed your little outfit for tonight on the bed. You will find your costume for your performance in the duffel bag over there. You are not to open it until it’s time to change. Do you understand?”

Feeling self conscious about standing naked in front of her fully dressed teenage niece; Debbie can’t bring her gaze off the ground. “Yes, Mistress, your slut understands.”

“Very good! Mistress Amber will be taking you to the club tonight. Remember that the better you perform, the better tips you’ll get and the closer you’ll be to winning your freedom.” Stephanie said this fully knowing that she had no intentions of allowing her aunt to succeed.

“Step over to the vanity mirror.” Stephanie ordered.

Before Debbie could even take a breath, Stephanie’s hand was holding both of her wrists tightly together. Debbie trembled as she felt her wrists being cuffed together behind her back. Stephanie smiled as she watched her aunt’s giant flesh melons push out prominently. She then kicked her aunt’s feet apart, causing her to arch her back even more.

Stephanie walked around her embarrassed aunt, assessing her body, still damp from the shower and erotically stressed from this afternoons teasing and punishment. She watched as Debbie’s nipples immediately stiffened. Debbie could also feel her clit grow and begin to throb. She could not believe how quickly her body betrayed her. “Gawd, I am turning into such a total slut.”

“You look so hot,” Stephanie purrs as she runs her fingers over the proud tits displayed so lewdly. “You are coming along much quicker than I had hoped for. Look how quickly I’ve taken control of your body. Despite your best intentions, your body now belongs to me.”

Debbie wondered to herself if she was right. As Stephanie talks, her fingers move over her exposed body, running up her arms and down her neck, over her stomach and along her thighs. Within seconds, Debbie’s cunt starts dripping. Despite every effort to keep herself from getting excited, she can do nothing to stop her body from responding.

“You are now my toy, to play with, anyway I want to.” Stephanie whispers as she plays with the lips of Debbie’s aching cunt.

The reflection in the mirror greatly disturbs Debbie. She sees herself, but she has not seen this side of herself before. The body in the mirror is glowing with erotic need; her breasts have swelled and pussy has opened like a flower, all puffy and oozing; her chest rapidly expanding and contracting, hips gyrating. She can see the sexual strain pulse through every muscle.

Stephanie reached for the bed and retrieved a set of SmartBalls that she had placed there earlier. They were two silicone-covered balls connected together in the middle by a short neck. There was a string attached to one end to make it easier to remove them. Each ball had another ball inside that would roll and rattle around. The whole thing was about 4” long and just under 1.5” in diameter. Debbie did not have any trouble imagining where they went.

“Put them in. Your horny, little cunt looks like it’s already dripping so it shouldn’t be a problem.” Stephanie instructed as she watched the older woman insert the balls into her cunt. Once they were in, Stephanie added, “Keep those in until I tell you to take them out. If you’re a good slave, I’ll let you take them out later tonight.”

Debbie found that the balls made things very interesting. Every time they moved, even just a little, the rattles in the balls bounced around sending subtle vibrations through her pussy. They would keep her very aroused, but it was very unlikely that there would be enough stimuli to actually make her cum. “Shit, these damn balls are going to drive me crazy, but then I am sure that’s what Stephanie wants.”

Stephanie then stood behind her captive and began to gently stroke her ass. She then reached for another one of her goodies. A mischievous grin grew across her face as she retrieved the tube of Sta-Erect nipple gel. She applied a generous amount to her fingertips before reaching around and cupping her aunt’s tits. She pulled, tweaked, and massaged her aching nipples until she was satisfied that the gel would be able to do its nasty work.

She continued her petting and stroking as she slid her hand down between Debbie’s parted thighs. As she played with the lips of her pussy she applied more of the wicked gel to her fingertips. The unsuspecting housewife was not aware of the gel being applied to her most sensitive area as her niece was tenderly stroking and caressing her engorged clit from behind.

Stephanie nearly laughed out loud as she envisioned the maddening frustration that her aunt would feel as she was kept on the brink of orgasm for hours upon hours. “This is going to be so much fun.”

Debbie could not help moaning softly and moving against her tormentor’s hand as Stephanie continued her embrace. But before she could gain a rhythm, Stephanie pulled away.

“Now get dressed. We have a busy night ahead of us.” Stephanie informed her bewildered pet as she is unlocking the handcuffs. “You have 10 minutes to get ready, don’t disappoint me.”



Debbie looked at the articles of clothing that Stephanie had thrown on the bed. The first item that caught her eye was a purple thong panty. It was not the panty itself that Debbie was struck by, but the fact that for the first time in what seemed like forever, she would be allowed to wear panties. Lying next to the panties was a pair of jeans along with a bright fluorescent pink halter-top. Debbie thought to herself that the girls must have gone shopping again, because she had never seen these clothes before.

She took a deep breath as she reached for the purple thong. After picking it up she noticed that there was a series of rhinestones on the back that would rest just above the crack of her ass. Upon closer examination she was shocked to see the message, “Who’s Next?” spelled out for all to see. “Thank God Stephanie’s allowing me to wear jeans tonight. It would be so embarrassing to walk around with that awful message plastered across my bottom.” She thought to herself as she slid the thong up her thighs and over the round fullness of her ass cheeks.

Next Debbie picked up the new pair of jeans. Instinctively, she looked at the tag on the inside and noticed that they were a size 3. She normally wore a size 5 in jeans. She also observed that the jeans were super, low-cut hip huggers that all the teenagers wore these days. “This is going to be absolutely humiliating. I am going to look like such a wanna be slut.” She thought to herself as she struggled to pull on the extremely tight jeans.

After a 5-minute battle, the jeans were finally pulled as high as Debbie could manage. She felt very self-conscious as the revealing jeans hung below her hipbone. Despite her best efforts, she could not get them to stretch any higher. She knew that the tightness of the material that hugged her ass would give her an extra sway as she moved.

Wondering how she looked from behind, Debbie turned around and looked in the mirror. The thong disappeared between her firm ass cheeks and she could feel it wedged between her cunt lips. However, she was appalled to discover that the “Who’s Next?” logo was clearly visible as well as the cleft that divided her curvaceous globes.

Since Stephanie did not select a bra, Debbie assumed that she wanted her to go bra-less. Picking up the halter-top, she discovered that it was an extra-small. Debbie normally wore a medium due to her large bust size. She thought it lucky that the material was a spandex stretch fabric, otherwise there was no way in hell that she could fit into the top.

She knew better than to argue over the garment so she tried to pull the top over her head and down to cover her exposed chest. The top was so tight that it caught on the top of her big breasts. Knowing that she had no choice but to continue, Debbie pulled and tugged at the thin material. Her breasts were just too large to fit in the top, she thought to herself.

Finally, she managed to pull it down covering her naked breasts. The top was pulled so taut that Debbie’s areolas and nipples were clearly visible through the thin material. She also noticed that the top only came down to within a quarter inch of the bottom of her twin globes. The straining material seemed close to bursting as it fought to contain her lush flesh. Below the bulging flesh of her breasts, her midriff was completely bare to anyone interested in looking. If she stretched or breathed too deeply, the flimsy top exposed the bottoms of her breasts, unable to restrain her creamy mounds.

After slipping on her 5-inch platform mules, Debbie cautiously turned around to inspect herself in the mirror. She took a deep breath to calm her nerves and at least momentarily felt better. That was until she looked in the mirror and saw what she looked like in this teenage getup. She just about died of embarrassment upon realizing that she looked like a common street whore.

She could not possibly go out in public like this. Her top was so tight that it looked like it was painted on her. Her jeans were so low that the top of her ass cleavage was visible, even when she stood straight up. She just couldn’t especially with that provocative remark on the thong clearly visible to anyone staring at her inviting ass.

“Auntie Slut, where are you? It’s time to go.” Amber’s voice boomed down the hallway.

Hearing her mistress calling her, Debbie grabbed her duffel bag and scurried out of the bedroom as fast as she could.



The ride to the other side of town seemed to drag on forever. Debbie’s face was flushed and her nipples were so hard that she was afraid they might actually poke holes in the thin fabric that was straining to contain them. Her clit was throbbing and she found herself trying to rub her aching sex against the seat to create the friction that would bring the relief that she needed so badly.

As they entered the freeway, Debbie suddenly stamped her feet on the floorboard and groaned. Amber asked her what the matter was. “Mistress, It’s these balls. They’re driving me crazy. I feel like I’m on the way to an orgasm, and I can’t get any closer. Riding in the car is the absolute worst. They just bounce all the time.”

Amber smiled as she realized that the balls had done their work. They did not seem so bad at first, but the cumulative effect of spending all day unable to think of anything but sex, while being continually denied release, is more intense than most people would expect. Poor Debbie thought she was losing her mind. It took all of her self-control to keep herself from shoving her hand down her jeans and frigging herself until she reached a crashing crescendo of continuous orgasms.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.