Housewife's Awakening
Chapter 10: The Photo Shoot continued

Copyright© 2019 by WF Writer

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: The Photo Shoot continued - Debbie could hardly contain her excitement. Her nieces were arriving that afternoon. Stephanie was 19; Amber 18 and Debbie always enjoyed their visits. Both girls loved to shop and go out dancing at night. They provided a small diversion in Debbie's otherwise mundane life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Coercion   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Niece   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Interracial   Analingus   Oral Sex  

By WF and CG

Amber seemed frozen to the spot as Debbie came onto the set and again held her forearm as she whispered into her aunt’s ear.

“This is getting to be a habit. One more word out of you and I swear I’ll have Stephanie whip the skin off your big backside.” Amber could almost feel the terror run down her aunt’s spine. At least from that aspect they had succeeded in training Debbie, thought Amber. She was in absolute dread of what would happen if she should annoy her or Stephanie - she and her sister were Debbie’s feared mistresses. Amber though, wanted to grind her down and humiliate her aunt until there was nothing left of her independent adult self.

“Malcolm. I’m sorry about Debbie. She ought to know better, her being on the PTA committee for promoting tolerance and all, but she comes from southern stock. You know some of these primitive prejudices are difficult to eradicate.” Malcolm gave a thin smile before turning his jaundiced yellow eyes on the luscious woman. “I guess if she does as Rachel says I might find it in myself to forgive her.”

“Hear that slut,” Amber resumed her whispering in Debbie’s ear. “Malcolm is kind enough to overlook your rudeness and stupidity. You’re going to get real close to him in the next few minutes. Now don’t upset him or me ... or else!”

Debbie nodded. Besides the now normal abuse and threats she suffered, there was the knowledge of her reaction. She had always thought of herself as emancipated but all that had happened was revealing more and more of her subconscious fears. How could she respond in such a way in seeing Malcolm? Responding like a delicate southern belle being faced with a black slave. How could she, after all she was the one being enslaved...

“Hurry up! Each minute is costing money. Let’s get ready for the next set,” Rachel said to Stephanie and Amber. The girls silently nodded. Debbie felt her pulse racing even more and her mind swirl with the thought of what she was about to do with the African-American, no black man.

I can’t be doing this ... I can’t be doing this, a small voice in the back of her mind screamed. She would have to trust that Brett would come to her rescue because she was no longer capable of resisting her evil nieces. But then wasn’t she here because of Brett? And she wasn’t the only one who had revealed part of their concealed character. Besides only caring for his own pleasure, she had seen how weak her husband appeared. He was indecisive and passive, unlike Stephanie and Amber.

With the drugs clearing from her Debbie was becoming more aware of her predicament ... and how helpless she was. She felt like a doll, a flesh doll, dressed and presented by her nieces ... her mistresses. To do as they willed. Stephanie pressed behind her soft buttocks and propelled her towards her Nubian partner.

“Go to it Auntie Debbie. Show everyone what a hot slut you can be. And how much you love big black cock.”

I can’t be doing this ... I can’t be doing this ... She repeated to herself as she scarcely heard Stephanie’s cruelly humiliating words. But with her breasts joggling and the high heels of her platform shoes clicking on the concrete floor she paused and stood for a moment. Her legs felt like water, and she wasn’t sure if she could go through with this.

She was taken aback by the force of the lights illuminating the stage. The set lights blinded her and seemed to be moving in and out as Debbie tried to concentrate on keeping her balance as she teetered towards the microphone standing in the center of the brightly-lit stage.

Seeing his wife take the stage, Brett couldn’t believe he was doing this. Guilt was racking his insides, but he somehow hoped that Debbie would be strong and put an end to this craziness before it got too far out of hand.

“Brett you’d better give your wife encouragement. Or else!” Stephanie whispered her threat in Brett’s ear. There was a moment’s hesitation before his weak voice penetrated the darkness.

“Bravo, bravo, you look so wonderful sweetness! Thank you for acting out this special birthday scene for me. You are going to be so great. I can’t wait to watch you. Please do everything that Rachel ask of you and you will make me the happiest husband on earth.”

Hearing her husband’s words, Debbie looked around for him, but couldn’t see him through the veil of light. She couldn’t believe what she was hearing and wanted to see his face. But there was no denying that it was his voice that was applauding and cheering her onward. Why was he so enthusiastic now, when he showed so little interest in her just last night, she wondered to herself?

Amber silently whispered into Debbie’s ear. “Brett told us that he can’t wait to see you in this scene. He said that it has always been his secret fantasy to watch you with a black man.”

“W-Why really?” Debbie stammered as she was overtaken by a sudden sense of confusion. Why would her husband want to see her with another man? She didn’t know what to do and couldn’t seem to get her thoughts together. That was until her attention was directed back to the black gentleman standing next to her on the stage.

Malcolm reached out his hand to great his co-star. “Don’t worry baby girl, I’ll do you real good.”

Debbie felt foolish for not wanting to shake his hand as his big hand engulfed her small dainty fingers. It was then that she looked down and saw the outline of what looked like a roll of sausage, between his legs. Her mouth dropped open in amazement. That couldn’t be his penis! But, what was it? Why would he put something in his pants? Could it possibly be real? Maybe they really are animals! Horses! She looked back up at his face, and whenever she thought he wasn’t looking, she kept glancing at the lump in his slacks while Rachel explained the scene.

Debbie had never had any desire to see another man besides her husband, but now, she was curious to see if he was real. She wanted to know if any man could be that big, she would never believe it, unless she actually saw it with her own eyes.

Debbie tried to regain her composure as the drugs, the strange surroundings, and the pressure of the situation were beginning to overwhelm her.

Stephanie whispered into Brett’s ear. “Are you ready to see your little wife make a whore of herself to save your pathetic hide? You should be ashamed of yourself, but after all, you are just a worthless prick. You know you don’t know any better and ought to just leave the thinking to those who can.”

Brett had always secretly fantasized about seeing his wife with another man. Even given this secret fantasy, he wasn’t sure he could go through with this even if his wife and that giant black man were only going to pose in suggestive positions. But he had another fear. Those ‘harmless’ earlier poses had developed into something far more heated ... what if the same process occurred now?

He sat down and nervously watched on as the shoot started with the lights going out except for the veil of bright set lights focusing on the stage.

Rachel directed Malcolm back to the couch and led a clearly nervous Debbie to the standing microphone on the stage. “Okay, now sweetie, I will give you direction and you follow. Don’t think about anything but my voice. Now first I want you to pretend to sing into the microphone.”

Debbie looked apprehensive and unsure of herself, as she became the center of attention. She followed her directions as best she could. She was feeling so disoriented by this turn of events. She found it difficult tearing her hazel eyes from the seated figure she was meant to perform for. She could see muscles bulging, the raw power. And she found her eyes again nervously drifting to the man’s crotch. And of course she was naked beneath her purple chemise. She was to play the part of a woman in thrall to a gangster. She was a puppet while being dressed in her revealing dress and now a puppet about to perform in a faux drama.

“Very good. Now I want you to take the microphone and pull it between your legs and slightly lean back. Yes ... Yes ... that’s it ... now look deeply into the camera ... great ... keep it up ... now close your legs around the stand ... Great.”

FLASH ... FLASH ... She was blinded. Her heart thumped even harder as she realized that it was beginning again.


“Hubby, how does your pretty little wife look?” Rachel prompted before warning, “Don’t forget. Encourage her!”

And as trained Brett piped up. “Debbie, sweetheart, you look incredible. Keep it up, you are doing fantastic.” He said with as much fake enthusiasm as he could muster.

“I want you to start talking dirty and nasty to Aunt Debbie for the rest of the shoot and then maybe you can earn the right to touch my cock.” Stephanie offered.

“That’s it! Now Brett, is it okay for Debbie to lower the straps off her shoulders? It will look real sexy.” Rachel asked.

“Y-y-yes, please, sweetie, lower the straps on your dress for me.” Brett stammered, shaking as he watched his beautiful wife in awe as she started to strip.

Hearing her husband’s voice and now conditioned to instinctively follow commands, Debbie began to lower the straps as Rachel clicked away. Debbie closed her heavily made up eyes, took a deep breath and with trembling fingers she lowered the straps even further exposing her heaving breasts to the camera and to Malcolm who had been watching her from the sofa.

Debbie felt herself slipping into the part only too well. Maybe it was partly due to the residual effects of the drugs, but she seemed to be drifting into a world where she really was a blackmailed singer performing for a brutal gangster.

Rachel then nodded to Malcolm, a signal to get started. He raised his heavily muscled body off of the sofa and approached Debbie from behind. For a moment, Debbie trembled as she was aware of his presence behind her. She was aware of how the powerful figure towered over her and when his black hands touched the smooth skin of her shoulders an electric current seemed to shoot down her spine. Malcolm leaned forward, his hot breath sending shivers down her spine as it washed over her neck.

FLASH ... FLASH ... Rachel was taking photographs as Malcolm leaned over her.

“So you’ve got something against blacks. Well baby girl, this black has something against you...”

“Oh my god,” Debbie said to herself as she heard the whispered words. Her breasts rose and fell even more agitatedly but in thrall to the situation Stephanie and Amber had so carefully engineered. Debbie remained still. Rachel then told Debbie to reach behind her and pull Malcolm into her body. Debbie let out a gasp because as she reached back to grab him, he intentionally pulled himself into her and she could feel his hardness on her ass. Debbie realized that like the earlier photo shoot: things were spinning out of control.

“You know what I’m going to do baby girl. I’m going to touch those gorgeous tits of yours. And you’re not going to do a thing to stop me!”

“No ... No. I can’t stop you... , “ she said weakly as she was beset by more flashes.

Malcolm’s words washed over her. Debbie was aware that her reaction was almost pavlovian ... to her domination and her subsequent submission. Although aware, she found herself powerless to resist the drives and reactions inculcated within her by her nieces. Her breathing became labored as Malcolm raised his hands and cupped her breasts from behind while the camera clicked away. He pushed up the big globes so that the creamy skinned melons threatened to escape the confines of her chemise.

“Please...” one word, but Debbie was unsure whether it was a plea for him to stop, or a plea for more of what was happening. She raised her slender arms and placed her hands on Malcolm’s. Her hand seemed so small as compared to his and her skin so pale against his dark skin.

“Great shot. Look at the camera Debbie,” FLASH. Debbie was discovering that although she had a partner this time, the camera would concentrate on her.

Moaning as the hands became more assertive, they were roving over her luscious body, forcing the silky cloth of her dress to rub against her soft skin. She could feel her upper chest getting hot, especially when Malcolm’s hands slid to encompass her big breasts. Her nipples were beginning to strain into the strong hands that held them tightly as her breasts heaved as she breathed more heavily. Her moans became loader as a hand reached into the neckline of her iridescent chemise and grasped her breast. Debbie stared down at her breast flesh as the black skinned hand stood in contrast to her white flesh. His fingers moved over her before he reached up and casually tore at her dress ripping the material to reveal her pink tipped globes. Half startled at the brazenness of the act, Debbie froze for a moment before subsuming herself to Malcolm; hardly noticing the series of flashes as the hand roved over her globe, the touch sending thrills across the surface of her breast.

“Nice ... very nice ... now come around front, Malcolm.” Rachel instructed.

Malcolm put his giant black hand on her stark white tit, and slowly rotated it, pinching her nipple. His lips nipped at the nape of her neck sending gasp inducing thrills down her spine. She turned and twisted her face before turning her head. She had the urge to kiss him, but Malcolm stopped her.

“No white slut kisses me. Understand slut. Your lips are for something else!” Malcolm growled. Debbie stared up into the jaundice eyes, “Y-Yes ... s-sir... , “ she said before gasping again as he nibbled at her neck. “Yes, those soft lips, very soft ... these will do just fine for something else.” After which he slowly slid his long tongue down her torn neckline and encircled her tit before engulfing her throbbing nipple in his wet mouth.


As Brett watched, he noticed the contrast between Malcolm and Debbie’s skin colors. Debbie’s creamy white body standing next to Malcolm’s deep ebony black was a very striking contrast. Rachel was more than aware of this. Nothing sold better than a set of a white bitch getting fucked by a black stud. Mrs. Debbie Andrews would in due course find herself being part of the inter-racial porn market. Debbie was going to be sucking and fucking whether she liked it or not ... and that went for Mr. Wimp Husband as well.

Turning to look at the shadowy figure of Stephanie, Rachel signaled and on cue she heard Brett’s tremulous voice.

“Debbie you look so fucking hot while he sucks on your fantastic tits. I can’t believe how incredibly sexy you are. Please, please continue.”

Debbie could hear her husband’s voice. His voice seemed disembodied. Brett said for her to carry on ... and of course she had the overwhelming presence of the muscular figure of Malcolm behind her. Debbie knew at that moment she would be metaphorically, in Rachel’s hands as well as physically in Malcolm’s.

Rachel instructed Debbie to stand up tall and lean back with her eyes closed. Debbie stood up as straight as possible and thrust her tits out as far as she could. Malcolm got behind her. He began rubbing his hands up and down the outside of Debbie’s dress on the sides. His hands would lightly start at her waist; move up the sides to her exposed breasts. He would then slowly massage her creamy round melons before sliding ever so gently down past her flat stomach. He then let his giant hands run over the velvety, perfect, round globes of her ass, as he pulled her even closer to him. Her butt cheeks were warm, firm, and perfectly shaped, and when he squeezed them with his long, strong fingers, she couldn’t help but moan. When he pulled them apart, allowing the room’s cool air to flood into the crack of her ass and over her asshole, Debbie moaned again.

Finally, he inserted both hands in her crotch ... moved around to the outside of her thighs again, and then back up to her tiny waist. Over and over he kept doing this for a good 5 minutes or so. Despite her inhibitions, Debbie was starting to enjoy his caresses. She felt so erotic having these strong hands exploring all that she had to offer.


Brett watched with growing guilt over the pressing arousal that he was feeling as he watched another man touching his wife so intimately. He could not believe how incredibly erotic it was to watch his sexy wife being manhandled by this black stud who literally towered over her. He wanted to halt the proceedings but his throbbing cock was preventing him from doing so. He felt awful for wanting it, but he felt a morbid fascination as he watched events unfold.

After the constant touching, Malcolm started to whisper in Debbie’s ear very softly in the deepest tone that Debbie had ever heard, what he wanted her to do. With Brett sitting about 6 feet away, it looked to him like Debbie was acting on her own now, because he couldn’t hear Malcolm whisper these commands.

“Pull off my jacket. Good. Now slowly unbutton my shirt, and let it slide over my shoulders to the floor” was his first whisper.

Debbie did just that. Her mind was no longer able to tell who was giving her instructions, just that she needed to follow them. Her slave training was starting to embed in her subconscious as she continued to try to please the commanding voice.

She seemed all fingers and thumbs as she slowly undid the buttons on Malcolm’s shirt. And when Malcolm’s shirt finally fell to the floor, Debbie let a small sigh escape her lips as she looked over Malcolm’s very developed torso. He was extremely muscular with a wash board stomach and seemed to have biceps the size of Brett’s legs. His ebony black skin had a polished glow under the set lights. Debbie couldn’t help looking at the ripples on his chest, then his abs. “Ohmigod ... are you like so totally in shape,” she giggled as she let her hands roam over his muscular chest. Amber flashed a quick smile at Stephanie. Auntie slut was slipping into teen-slut speak without prompting. This was going to be so hot!

“Did you see that you little wimp? Auntie Debbie must really be hot for that big black bull. Do you have a washboard stomach like he does?” Stephanie teased Brett, watching his face turn red.

Brett watched on as his wife’s hands continued to slide over Malcolm’s chest and rippling abs. The diminutive housewife was now posed standing with her tits pressed into his massive chest. Her husband watched this erotic scene unfolding, struggling with jealousy and from being intensely turned on at the same time. He gasped for breath as he felt precum starting to seep from his throbbing cock, and briefly thought that he should stop this obscene display, but he had Stephanie’s maligned presence next to him.

“Now put your arms on my shoulders” was his next command, and again Debbie did just that. This time, Malcolm put his hands around her waist and pushed her dress down until it fell to the floor revealing Debbie’s luscious body to all.

“My God! She was now naked. My sweet wife, naked with all eyes in the room glued to her.” Brett thought as he tried to remain calm.

As the pictures were snapped, Malcolm’s hands slowly glided up her body, until finally they cupped her breasts. Debbie’s eyes fluttered and her mouth opened taking in a quick breath. As her lungs filled, her tits melted into his strong hands. Relaxing from his touch, Debbie leaned back as the large black hands continued to grope her lush body.

The black giant leaned over her and began to explore her with his large, soft, wet lips and tongue. Debbie felt like a little girl in his hands, and it was a feeling that she was enjoying. He pinned her hands above her head and began to suck at her armpits, running his tongue and full lips over the soft, sensitive skin, first one and then the other. He licked and sucked the undersides of her arms, and then moved his mouth to her full swollen breasts.

He sucked and bit gently on the outside of each one. Rather than move his mouth, he moved her breasts to him by pulling on her hard nipples. Then he concentrated on the underside of each heaving tit. Debbie was sucking air in huge gulps as her breasts swelled and grew more sensitive under the attack. Malcolm was really getting to her with his hot, wet mouth. And she got to him as well. Her perfect breasts, her swollen nipples, her sweet skin, fragrant hair, tight, flat belly, and her perfect, hard, round ass. Malcolm thought to himself that she could get to anybody.

The beautiful young housewife felt dizzy as he cupped her ass cheeks, lightly squeezing them. A slight moan came come out of the excited woman’s mouth, as she reached behind her and put her hands on his wrist, adding to the erotic contrast of black on white.

While continuing their kiss, Malcolm reached down and unbuckled his pants allowing them to slide to the floor. Now all that separated Debbie from this ebony monster was a pair of black bikini style underwear.

“Now slide your tongue down my neck until you get to my chest. That’s it ... very good ... now suck on my nipple baby girl.” Malcolm whispered softly and Debbie obeyed.

As Debbie slid her tongue down Malcolm’s huge chest she discovered that his pants had been removed. She was so swept away that she had not noticed.

Why doesn’t Brett grab me and take me away from his huge black hands and those lips? Why won’t my husband protect me? Doesn’t Brett love me anymore? Why are my tits ... I mean, my breasts and pussy so swollen, and why have they taken over her mind? These questions kept racing through her confused mind as she continued to explore his massive chest with her extended tongue.

“You are doing great sweetie. Now I need for you to put your left hand on Malcolm’s thigh and pull away from his nipple and just lick at it for me.” Rachel interjected as her camera continued to record every moment.

FLASH ... FLASH

“You have to admit that this is really hot stuff. Wow, Aunt Debbie looks really turned on! I’ve never seen her like this before.” Stephanie mocked her uncle.

Brett was not sure if he had seen his loving wife this excited before either, and that was really beginning to bother him. “What if she decides she likes him better than me?” He worriedly thought to himself as his now engorged cock ached for relief.

“Mistress Stephanie, can I please play with my cock?” Brett begged as he watched his wife’s tongue bathing Malcolm’s massive chest.

Malcolm moved his hand slowly away from her breasts, down her warm sculpted belly, then up between her legs. Debbie let her legs fall open, tensed, and waited for his hand to find her. Her pussy was open, wet, hot, and ready for his touch. Debbie was sure that everyone in the room could see the moisture that was starting to show on her quivering cunt lips. Not saying a word, Malcolm turned her around, grabbing her hand. He placed it on the crotch of his underwear before saying, “This is what’s waiting for you ... think you can handle it?” Debbie began to massage this bulge that was much bigger than her husbands had ever been.

Debbie clutched the enormous tent pushing out of his underwear. “Ohmigod your so big, so like so hung and stuff...” she sighed. “I can’t believe how huge it is. It is so totally awesome,” Debbie giggled as her eyes widened in unabashed excitement.

For some reason she couldn’t keep her eyes from looking at his massive cock. It was real! The normally conservative housewife had never even imagined anything that big. “How in God’s name could a woman take that inside her? Maybe, black women were larger than white women?” She thought to herself before looking up and seeing Malcolm smiling down at her. If he puts that thing in me, I’ll never be the same.

Malcolm knew that the petite housewife was fascinated with the size of his monster dick. “Would you like to touch him for a moment? You could watch him grow to his full size.” Malcolm proudly whispered into Debbie’s ear.

Brett has a respectable seven inches, and that used to be enough. But now, I keep thinking of a twelve-inch dick, that is more than twice as big around than his. Would it even fit? What’s wrong with me? Why am I thinking like this? I can’t be doing this. I just can’t. I’m not like this. Debbie argued with herself while her hands slowly inched up to the waistband on Malcolm’s underwear.

Sensing her apprehension Malcolm tried to comfort her, “It’s all for you baby girl ... just ask real nice and pull it out,” he whispered his order into her ear.

Debbie wrapped her thumbs inside of the waistband and looked up at Malcolm, towering over her. “Can I feel your totally awesome big black cock?” She slowly pulled the underwear down, and lifted out his rising black rod. Dumbly, Debbie just kept starring at it. Malcolm lightly pushed down on her shoulders and Debbie followed his lead, for she knew what he wanted. She only could guess if she could do it.

“Get on your knees and get ready to feel what a real cock is like,” he whispered in her ear as he gently nibbled her lobe. Brett watched his wife slowly kneel before the black giant. She stopped cold as she came face to face with his monstrous tool. She just looked at it for a few moments.

“Go ahead and touch it,” he ordered. Knowing what would happen next, Stephanie crunched Brett’s balls together violently and told him that he would suffer much worse if he fucked with her now. “Give her your approval. Tell her to get nasty with that wonderful cock!”

“D-Debbie, you sweet little slut, do it! I want to see you get nasty with his black cock. You are doing wonderfully.” Brett spat out doubled over in pain. “You know you want his bid dick.”

Hearing her husband distantly, Debbie looked out beyond the veil of light but she still couldn’t see him. Looking towards the front of the stage apologetically, Debbie reached up with her hand and wrapped her soft white fingers around his pulsing black member. “I shouldn’t be doing this, my husband will be so hurt. But he seems to want this.”

Malcolm casually took Debbie’s hand in his. He brought her hand over his crotch and lowered it onto his dick. Debbie was paralyzed! She didn’t know what to do. She could feel it getting bigger! Oh My God! It was sticking straight out at her nose. It must have been 12 or 14 inches long. It looked like a big charcoal log! He removed his hand, but she couldn’t remove hers. She was moving her fingers around, and over it. Her slender fingers wouldn’t even go halfway around it.

“Move your fingers up and down the shaft,” he whispered in that deep sexy voice that reached right into her core and pulled her towards him.

Debbie’s fingers had a mind of their own. They felt like they were separated from the rest of her body. She stroked up and down as best as she could. But Malcolm’s cock was too big for him to get much feeling from only Debbie’s small hand.

“Use your other hand, too,” he said softly.

She reached over with her other hand and found that stroking him this way was much easier. The once proud housewife was now completely mesmerized with the feel and size of this giant black cock in her petite hands. As she continued to stroke the black monster Debbie found herself looking for Brett and wondering what he was thinking about while he watched her lewd display.

Brett could see the humiliation and shame in his wife’s eyes. He could also see something else, he could see that his wife was getting genuinely excited. To say that he was surprised was an understatement. He couldn’t believe that she was willingly allowing another man to touch her so intimately. She couldn’t take her eyes off of that immense prick.

“Don’t look at him,” Malcolm ordered, “look at me.” Amber leaned over and whispered in Debbie’s ear. “Yeah, you heard your husband, he wants you to get nasty with this big black cock. Now, I want you to show everyone what a teenie slut you are auntie dear.” Amber scolded the confused housewife.

“You wanna suck that long black cock, don’t you, Auntie Debbie? You want to get a taste of some sweet black meat, don’t’ you bitch?” Amber crudely asked. “Tell Malcolm what you want to do!”

“I” she said slowly “I want to...”

“You want to what?” Malcolm questioned.

“I want to suck your cock...”

“Say it louder or else.” Amber whispered into her ear.

“I want to suck your cock!” Debbie said loudly enough so that everyone in the room could hear.

“Say it right, you know, like the little teenie mall slut that you are, like the jail bait tramp that puts out for all the black guys, do it ... say it right,” Amber kept urging, pressuring Debbie.

“Like, I get it, Mister ... Mister, please lem’me ... lem’me put your big dick in my teenie slut mouth cause I can’t get enough black cock.” Debbie was so pleased, she had tried so hard to ask just the way her Mistresses liked.

Distressed, Brett listened as his loving wife knelt in front of a black man and begged to suck his cock. He couldn’t believe what he was seeing and hearing. If he hadn’t seen it with his own eyes he would never had believed it. His horrified feelings of insecurity were starting to mount as he compared his body to that of Malcolm’s.

“Open your mouth and kiss it,” Malcolm quietly urged.

I can’t! I can’t take that thing into my mouth! But he has my mouth pressed against the head, and struggling would be useless. He is too strong! I will open my mouth, just to lick it for a minute. It is smooth and not bad at all. Slowly I try to get the head into my mouth. My mouth is stretched so wide, as just the head goes inside. I just held it there, and licked the head. My hands were still stroking the shaft. He must be really excited, because I think I feel his dick stiffening, and getting bigger, if that’s possible. Debbie thought to herself as she struggled to suck his pulsating member into her stretched mouth.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.