Housewife's Awakening - Cover

Housewife's Awakening

Copyright© 2019 by WF Writer

Chapter 8: The Makeover

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: The Makeover - Debbie could hardly contain her excitement. Her nieces were arriving that afternoon. Stephanie was 19; Amber 18 and Debbie always enjoyed their visits. Both girls loved to shop and go out dancing at night. They provided a small diversion in Debbie's otherwise mundane life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Coercion   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Niece   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Interracial   Analingus   Oral Sex  

By WF and CG

“Where’s Debbie?” Brett asked Stephanie as she strode purposefully down the stairs.

“Amber’s taken her to get her hair and makeup done for her big photo shoot,” Stephanie calmly informed him as she wrapped her arm around him and pulled him close to whisper in his ear.

“I want to talk with you for a moment about tonight. Look, you have really hurt your beautiful wife over the past few days. Despite all that you have done to her she still wants to do something special for you for your birthday. So you had better support her and encourage her tonight, NO MATTER WHAT!” Stephanie emphasized her threat by strengthening her grip around Brett. “I want to hear you telling her how beautiful she looks and how much she turns you on and all that sentimental shit. She is very nervous about doing this and it would devastate her if you let her down again. Am I clear you worthless wimp?” Stephanie said as she let Brett go for a split second before grabbing the startled man by his collar while pushing him against a wall.

Brett was like a small child being bullied as he tried to gather some words together. “Look, enough is enough already. I’ve been thinking about it and I am not going to let you run my life.” Brett said trying to exude as much confidence and authority as possible.

SMACK! SMACK!

Stephanie struck him hard across the face with an open hand before striking him again with a fierce backhand. “You had better learn to treat me with more respect. You are not the one who sets the rules around here, do you understand? Stephanie started to shout at the bewildered man. “You’re the faggot who likes to stick his little cock up other men’s assholes. What do you think will happen if your precious little wife were to find out about your little secret? Do you think for even a second that she would forgive you? What would your family say? What would your employer and co-workers say?” Stephanie yelled at Brett. Stephanie could feel the will leak out of her uncle as she forced him to confront with the results of her earlier trap, his body relaxed in her grip as he lowered his head in resignation.

“I can’t let Debbie find out about this. She would take the kids and I would lose my job and I’d be ruined.” Brett thought to himself. “I would be so incredibly embarrassed and humiliated. Stephanie and Amber are leaving in another week and then all this will be over.”

“You better look me in the eye when I speak to you little shit. Is that clear!” Stephanie said in a flat tone, that made her all the more intimidating. Brett snapped his head up and tried to look her in the eye. He was ashamed by the fact that he couldn’t figure another way out of this situation, but he had to protect his reputation from this terrible secret at all cost.

“That’s better you worthless prick. Make no mistake about it, if you fail to obey even one of my orders tonight everyone in your little world will know what a cock-sucking faggot you are. No matter what poses Amber and I choose for Aunt Debbie, you will give her your enthusiastic approval. Do you understand, my little panty bitch?” Stephanie said mockingly as she shook Brett by his lapels.

“Yes, I understand.” Brett said in a defeated tone of voice while his shoulders slumped and he felt a sick pain in his stomach as he realized what he would be expected to do tonight.

“You are to tell her how beautiful she looks and encourage her to do WHATEVER the photographer wants her to do. You will tell her how lucky you are to have her for a wife and how much you appreciate her doing this for you.”

“That shouldn’t be too hard,” Brett thought to himself, “I am lucky to have her and I can’t believe that she wants to have sexy pictures taken to please me. Especially after I fell asleep last night while we were messing around. I can’t lose her and I can’t lose my life.” For a moment he thought he was going to burst into tears. He couldn’t do that! It would be so pathetic...

“We’ve hired a professional photographer who has graciously agreed to help Auntie Debbie with your birthday present. You had better show her the utmost respect or else we just might decide to let Debbie know were your dirty little dick has been lately.” Stephanie said with a smile as she thought about all the wonderfully deviant things she had planned for her aunt and uncle this evening.

“We have to make you presentable for tonight and then we will meet Amber and Aunt Debbie at the photo studio. Given the mess you are this may take some time so start stripping.” Stephanie ordered as she released Brett, who slumped against the wall in defeat.


“You want me to do what?” Brett asked in disbelief.

“I said strip and do it now you stupid fucker!” Stephanie yelled while raising her hand to slap her uncle again.

Cringing, Brett could not believe that his teenage niece was ordering him to strip in front of her. The embarrassment and indignity he felt at being ordered around like a little schoolboy caused him to once again lower his head in shame before starting to unbutton his shirt.

It was then that he began to cry...


Debbie practically fell into the SUV as she teetered on the high heels that were still securely locked to her feet. “Mistress Amber, were are we going?” Debbie asked as she tried to cover her lush naked body with just her hands. As Debbie settled her body in the car her mind rapidly recalled all that had happened.

It had been another horrible day for her. It began with another ‘training’ session, this time besides practicing her stride and following her leash without question, Amber made her adopt more and more demeaning poses. Maybe it was because Amber had been forced to pleasure her sister that she found Amber even more cruel than normal, so much so that she began to yearn for Stephanie. Although Stephanie had whipped her and was more of a disciplinarian than Amber, Debbie judged her as someone who punished only when there was an infringement, stern but fair, just as a mistress should be.

As this line of thought dribbled away it dawned on Debbie that this line of thinking, once unbelievably alien, was now dominating her every waking moment.

“Auntie slut, we are going to get your hair and makeup done for your big photo session tonight. You have an appointment in 15 minutes so we’ve got to hurry,” Amber answered with a wicked smirk plastered across her face.

“B-But, Mistress, I don’t have any clothes on. I can’t go into a beauty salon naked. They would arrest me.” The nervous housewife meekly stated.

Amber playfully replied, “Don’t worry your stupid little head about it. Mistress Amber will take care of her little pussy eating pet. Look in the back seat. You will see an outfit specially picked that matches your new image which you can put on during the drive over.”

New image! With her attention fixed on other things she had forgotten the second part of her training. Stephanie and Amber had decided that she should behave like a teenager barely out of adolescence. She should talk like a brainless teenager ... be interested in the things a hormonally charged teenager would be ... and would dress like a teenager trying to attract the opposite sex. When she had objected she had been spanked, made to bawl like a teenager. After which followed an intense session where she had been forced to retrograde to a teenager from the mature housewife and mother that she used to be.

Reaching towards the backseat Debbie nervously opened the bag and saw some clothing that she tentatively removed. She lifted the small garments and looked for more. There was nothing else to clothe her body!

“Yes slut, no underwear for you this afternoon. Now put on the clothing which I’ve so generously bought for you. That is if you know what’s good for you.”

Debbie grabbed the white tank top and shorts that Amber had brought for her. As Debbie tried to pull the tank top over her head to cover her exposed chest the flimsy shirt caught on the top of her big breasts. Debbie tugged and tugged but try as she might she just couldn’t get the top to stretch and cover her large breasts.

“Mistress Amber, this top does not fit me? It’s way too small. I can’t get it to pull down.” Debbie anxiously informed her teenage tormentor as she again tugged at the flimsy top.

“Well, if it doesn’t fit right, I guess you just can’t wear it, now can you pet?” Amber couldn’t help letting out a small giggle before continuing. “I guess you will just have to go into the salon naked if you can’t figure out a way to make the shirt fit.”

Knowing that she had no choice but to continue, Debbie pulled and tugged at the thin cotton tank top. Her breasts were just too large to fit in the top she thought to herself. Finally, she managed to pull it down covering her naked breasts. The top was pulled so taut that Debbie’s areolas and nipples were clearly visible through the thin white material. She also noticed that the top only came down to within a half inch of the bottom of her twin globes as the straining material seemed close to bursting as it fought to contain her lush flesh. Below the bulging flesh of her breasts, her midriff was completely bared to anyone interested in looking. If she stretched or took too deep a breath the bottom half of her breasts would become exposed as the stretched to the limit, thin material would ride up her creamy mounds.

There was the last piece of her ensemble of humiliation. Lifting up the garment she looked at a pair of shorts, they were pink and red with the word ‘Naughty’ pasted across the rear end. They were tight fitting boy-shorts that were designed to come to just below ass cheeks. These short shorts were all the rage with the teenage girls in Debbie’s town, and now she was going to parade in them herself. But she wasn’t a teenager, she was a mature woman, not some pubescent girl whose hormones were just kicking in.

Debbie struggled to pull the short shorts over her ridiculously high heels and up her shapely legs while the SUV continued to swerve in and out of traffic. After finally working them up her legs and over her ass cheeks she felt a sense of relief to finally be clothed again.

That was until she looked in the mirror and saw what she looked like in this teenage getup. She just about died of embarrassment upon realizing what she was going to look like walking into the salon in this outfit.

“Wow! Auntie slut, you look so fucking hot in the tank and shorts I picked out for you. I just bet all the boys at the mall will be sporting wood as you walk by on our way to the beauty parlor.” Amber teased her embarrassed aunt, noting with cruel pleasure, that in spite of all the things she and Stephanie had made their beautiful aunt do the woman still felt every iota of humiliation. There was the look of shocked realization colored in her embarrassed cheeks. A sense of helplessness invaded Debbie. Each day, each hour brought a new soul destroying humiliation.

“You’ll want to look your best for tonight. We’ve got you a nice handbag,” Debbie heard Amber say. Down by her feet was a small purse made from a lurid pink plastic. Just the type of thing to go with this too young and too small outfit Debbie bitterly thought.

Then as the car continued its journey Amber made her put on her makeup, telling her that she was now to ensure that her make-up was to be perfect at all times. Debbie wanted to ask why, she also wondered why she was busy putting blusher on etc. when she was being taken to a beauty salon, but she was learning it was not her place to ask too many questions ... she only risked punishment for her ‘insolence’.

“M-Mistress Amber. I beg to a-ask a question,” Debbie nervously fidgeted in her seat carefully looking down so she wouldn’t look her tormentor in the eye.

“What is it,” snapped Amber?

Part one of the questioning had been successfully navigated. Amber had not flown off the handle - yet.

“W-What were those pieces of paper I signed,” Debbie asked?

“They were a number of contracts and things. One was a rolling contract where you signed to become an employee of ‘Slut Productions’. The only employee I may add. The company is owned by Stephanie and myself. Another was you agreeing to having Stephanie as your manager and myself as your agent.”

Debbie sat up as she listened, bewildered by what Amber had said.

“There are other ‘pieces of paper’. They’re called contracts by the way - which you shouldn’t concern yourself with. Don’t forget you’ve got space between your ears where a brain should be. You wouldn’t understand things as complex as contracts.” Of course she understood, or used to understand. She had been an independent and intelligent housewife until Stephanie and Amber had started the process of undermining and humiliating her Debbie bitterly thought. She only had to look at herself - teetering high heels, hot pants and her breasts threatening to burst out of the flimsy top, to see why no one would take her seriously. ‘No one’, including herself.

“Looks like you got dressed just in time,” Amber announced as she pulled the SUV into the mall parking lot.

Debbie felt herself shaking as she contemplated her fate. She knew that she was once again going to be forced to humiliate herself in public. Before long everyone would think that she was the biggest slut in the world.

As Debbie climbed out of the SUV she tried in vain to pull her shorts down further behind as she realized that half her ass was sticking out winking at the world.

Just then she felt a sharp pain in her left buttock. She spun around to catch her mistress pinching her exposed bottom. Amber stood in front of the nervous woman, moving closer towards Debbie who nervously backed until the parked SUV prevented any further retreat. Debbie’s slender fingers tightly squeezed the pink plastic handbag, her shapely legs felt like water as Amber slid her hands around to cup her and massage her buttocks.

“I was going to pinch your big beautiful behind to show you how much I appreciate that lovely ass of yours, but you’ve decided to hide it from me so I will have to teach you a lesson,” Amber said as she moved forward. Amber slid her hands up her quivering aunt’s slim waist, briefly rubbing the taught skin of the exposed slender waist before cupping Debbie’s luscious breasts.

As her hands rolled the big mounds, Amber noted how swiftly the nipples of her beautiful aunt seemed to harden. The enslavement of her luscious aunt was progressing quite nicely. The woman was no longer in control of her body’s response to stimuli. Prim and shy Aunt Debbie was discovering she had hot slut instincts. Uncontrollable drives being released by her enslavement.

“Don’t ever turn away from your mistress again. That is very poor behavior young lady.” Amber said as she squeezed and fondled Debbie’s breasts soliciting a deep moan from the embarrassed housewife who remained leaning back on the hood of the SUV. Debbie stared down at Amber’s hands as they sensuously slid down her along her waist across her skimpy shorts before squeezing the top of her. “What great knockers you have auntie slut. You really do need to learn to show them off better. Maybe if you did you might have better luck with your uninterested husband.” Amber continued to mock and humiliate her victim while she mercilessly massaged her aunt’s tits as they strained against the thin material that barely contained them.

Without warning, Amber suddenly grabbed both of Debbie’s rigid nipples and pinched violently.

“Ouch!” Debbie exclaimed as she felt a sharp shooting pain shoot through her nipples.

“Don’t ever turn away from me again you stupid whore.” Amber warned as she continued to twist and squeeze Debbie’s aching nipples.

“Now you had better remember all of your lessons this afternoon. If you embarrass me in there, I will have to really embarrass you. Now you wouldn’t want that would you my pussy pet?” Amber asked as she slowly released her grip on Debbie’s tormented nipples.

“No, Mistress Amber, your pet will not embarrass you.” Amber heard her demoralized aunt answer. Amber relished in the realization that her aunt was starting to refer to herself as instructed. She realized that another small victory had been won in the enslavement of her gorgeous aunt.

“Now follow behind me at least 5 paces back. You are not to talk while we are in the salon unless you are spoken to. You had better remember that you are a slut and how slut’s walk and talk. And above all, you had better enthusiastically agree with anything and everything I say no matter what.” Amber cautioned before taking off for the mall entrance.


As Brett pulled his underwear off he felt more naked than at any other time in his life. He couldn’t believe that he was naked in front of his teenage niece and helpless to do anything but follow her orders.

“Very good. Now as long as you follow my instructions you just might enjoy tonight after all.” Stephanie said as she cuddled up to Brett and gently took hold of his limp penis.

She started to slowly run her right hand over his shaft while her left hand rubbed her uncle’s now naked ass. “See, this can be a good thing for you, if you just learn to trust me.” Stephanie whispered huskily into Brett’s ear as she continued to stroke his growing cock.

Brett was trying his best to think of anything else but what was happening to him. He didn’t want to give in to this teenaged vixen. He had let his loving wife down terribly already and didn’t intend to add to his growing list of indiscretions. But damn, he had to admit that Stephanie’s hand felt so good. The way she was slowly working the skin on his shaft up and down and the way she was gently rubbing his ass was driving him crazy. Her hot breath on his neck as her soft flesh rubbed against him was forcing him to concentrate ... to wallow in the pleasure enveloping him. “But I can’t let Debbie down again,” he said to himself as he tried to steady conviction.

Stephanie gently began to kiss her uncle on the nape of his neck while she continued to give life to his growing member.

Stephanie whispered into her uncle’s ear, “Slave, I want you to place your hands behind you. If you want me to continue stroking my cock you will do as I wish.”

Brett’s mind was a blur. His lust was growing and his resolve was failing. He couldn’t help himself any longer and with great effort he placed his hands behind his back. Stephanie noted to herself the sign of resignation as her humbled uncle placed his hands behind him as instructed.

“Did she say ‘her’ cock?” Brett questioned himself. “What did she mean by that?” Before Brett could complete his thought he felt something cold snap around his left wrist and then just as quickly something snapped around his right wrist. He pulled wildly at his bonds but he couldn’t free himself.

Stephanie stepped back and watched as her uncle vainly thrashed about. She enjoyed watching his now pulsating cock being wildly whipped about as her uncle tried to free himself. Protesting at his helplessness.

“You stupid, stupid, little prick. I just told you to relax and trust me and look at you now. You really need to get a hold of yourself.” Stephanie said as she reached into her bag.

Brett watched in fear as his niece pulled out something made of leather and once again approached him. She leaned into Brett and started to kiss his neck and chest. Slowly Brett began to let down his guard as his breathing began to quicken and his thoughts began to stray to the sensual touches of his nieces’ tongue on his body.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.