Housewife's Awakening - Cover

Housewife's Awakening

Copyright© 2019 by WF Writer

Chapter 7: The Morning After

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: The Morning After - Debbie could hardly contain her excitement. Her nieces were arriving that afternoon. Stephanie was 19; Amber 18 and Debbie always enjoyed their visits. Both girls loved to shop and go out dancing at night. They provided a small diversion in Debbie's otherwise mundane life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Coercion   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Niece   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Interracial   Analingus   Oral Sex  

The only sound at the kitchen table was Stephanie and Amber talking and the sound of Debbie moving around the table placing dishes in front of the 3 seated occupants, Stephanie, Amber and Brett.

Stephanie leaned towards Brett and whispered in his ear, “You had better go along with us this morning. Or else your poor little wife will find out how much you like cocks spurting spunk all over your pretty little face.”

Brett could not believe the position that he was in. How could this of happened? He couldn’t let his wife find out about last night. It would destroy her and absolutely ruin him. Even if it meant swallowing his pride and becoming a play toy to these two girls he would have to do whatever was required to hide what had happened from his wife. He hated to admit it to himself, but he realized that in order to save his reputation he would have to submit to the demands of his nieces. He couldn’t believe the way Debbie had come down to breakfast - in too tight pink spandex boy-shorts and a tiny cropped tee, her hair up in pig tails. She looked just like Stephanie and Amber, a teenie sexpot wet dream.

While Brett tried to resolve his impossible quandary Debbie continued laying out the table. On reaching her husband’s place at the table, Debbie was met with utter silence. Why didn’t he want her last night? Why didn’t he pay attention to her now? Debbie wanted to say something, say anything, to the seated figure who was staring straight ahead. What she didn’t know was that he was too humiliated at the events that transpired during the previous evening to even look at her.

Debbie’s emotions were different than his, she still seethed with a mixture of anger and hurt at the way Brett had rejected her the previous evening. At Stephanie and Amber’s behest she had dressed herself in the sexiest, flimsiest nightwear she possessed and then set about flaunting and teasing her husband so that they could have 30 minutes of wild lovemaking. Debbie thought that 30 minutes would set her free from the increasing strengthening hold her nieces held over her as well as a reaffirmation of her and Brett’s relationship. But no! He’d rejected her, worse he had ignored her while slipping into deep sleep. It seemed impossible to believe. With that experience (and her following wanton behavior) still fresh in her mind she dismissively dropped a plate in front of her mute husband, then as she approached her nieces, her emotions performed a flip flop. From the simmering anger to something else, a mixture of fear, trepidation, and she was ashamed to admit to herself, excitement.

“Good morning, Auntie” Amber said as her face barely concealed an evil grin as Debbie stood between her and her older sister.

Debbie mumbled a response. “I didn’t hear you, Auntie. I said good morning,” Amber repeated. Debbie’s pulse rate was beginning to rise again. She leaned forward to nervously place a plate in front of Amber and then froze.

Debbie felt a hand on her calf, gripping her soft flesh before stroking in an up and down motion. She let her hands fall to her sides, arched her back and let her breasts jut out. It was Stephanie, or as she now automatically thought, Mistress Stephanie, whose hand was touching her. With a big smile and perky upbeat tone the housewife dressed like a hot-to-trot teen replied, “Oh, good morning Miss Amber!”

“Auntie Debbie, last night we were talking with Uncle Brett about his upcoming birthday,” Stephanie smugly said before continuing, “And we asked him what he wanted and he told us that all he wanted was you.”

“How sweet,” Amber cooed, “He must really love you.”

“So we asked him if he would like some sexy pictures of his beautiful wife for his birthday and the poor boy looked like a kid in a candy store. So for his birthday present we are going to take you to a friend of ours tonight, who is a great photographer, to get some really sexy shots for Uncle Brett’s birthday present.” Stephanie informed her aunt.

“He even asked us if he could come and watch as long as he didn’t get in the way. I think the little horn dog really gets off on the idea of you posing all sexy and stuff,” Amber said while giggling.

“Brett, is this true?” Debbie asked not believing what she was hearing.

As Brett raised his head to answer he felt a strong hand cup his balls underneath the table and give a painful squeeze as his brow suddenly began to sweat as the hand held him. “Y-Yes, if you think you could do it, it would be, uh, great,” he managed to stammer before sighing in relief as the grip on his balls began to release.

Debbie couldn’t believe what she was hearing. Why would her husband who had shown so little interest in her last night want sexy pictures of her for his birthday? Besides, she would never be able to pose for sexy shots in front of a stranger in front of her husband.

But before Debbie could say anything Stephanie shot out, “Oh Uncle Brett, don’t be silly. Of course your loving wife would love to have her picture taken for you, wouldn’t you auntie?”

“Sure, anything you want sweetheart.” Debbie answered unsure of herself, but not wanting to anger her mistress. She saw Mistress Stephanie’s warning glance. “Uh ... I would, like totally, love to pose for lots and lots of sexy pictures for you.” The teen babble, like the new clothes, where all part of the new image that the girls had picked for her.

“Another thing Uncle Brett, Amber and I were talking yesterday and were saying how inconvenient it must be for Auntie Debbie to go all the way into town to attend her conditioning gym. It would be so much better if Debbie could do all her conditioning at home,” Stephanie informed her uncle.

Brett remained silent for a moment before mumbling a ‘guess so’ before picking up his breakfast. He scarcely noticed his wife breathing heavily as she stood still between her two nieces.

“We’re so glad to hear that. Aren’t we Amber?”

“Sure, great news,” answered Amber as her own hand joined her sister’s in creeping up Debbie’s luscious legs. The harassed housewife was by now feeling herself being sucked into her niece’s nightmarish plans. The hands were silkily running up and down her legs, getting closer and closer to her pussy. Her own hands were tightly gripping the plate as she could feel the lust starting to gather within her.

“Yeah, glad you think so Uncle Brett, because we thought you ought to build a conditioning gym here at the house and the only place would in your garage and utility room.”

For a moment a shaft of the old Brett emerged, the garage and utility room was where he went to relax ... his car and tools filled the garage, and there was his sports trophies and pool table in the utility room. Where would he put his stuff? The answer would have to be no! But then he recalled the hold the two girls had over him ... and he couldn’t disappoint his wife. Not after the way he had treated her. He was in a nightmarish situation, he could feel a sense of panic rise within himself. He had to escape from the presence of these two evil girls as soon as possible. He sprung to his feet and bolted for the door ... after agreeing to the girl’s plans.

“Sweetness, I love you and will see you tonight,” Brett offered as he hurried out of the kitchen.

“Not even a good-bye kiss,” Debbie lamented as she heard a door slam shut as her husband disappeared.

“What have I done to deserve this?” She thought even as the hands were now freely running up and down her legs.

“Well, auntie slut. Hubby has disappeared and left you to us,” said Amber as she rose to her feet and stood to one side of Debbie. Debbie felt her pulse starting to race, the rate rising even more as Stephanie stood to the other side of her. Both girls were crowding her, threatening her with their closeness.

“We need to prepare you,” said Stephanie in a matter of fact tone of voice.

“What do you mean by...” Debbie’s words were cut off as Stephanie’s hands quickly ripped the too tight boy-shorts down and off Debbie’s legs before throwing it into the corner of the kitchen. Amber then grabbed the skin-tight tee and yanked it over the shocked housewife’s head. The two girls were undressing her. She would soon be naked. But Debbie discovered she would be more than naked. Amber appeared holding a pair of shoes, a simple affair really, a strap across her delicate toes and a loop around her ankle, and a click. Debbie looked down and saw that a small padlock was being shut! The shoes were being locked onto her. And the heels, they must have been at least 5 inches high! It felt like she was standing on stilts and it was only the fact that the girls had forced her into higher and higher heels during the preceding days that Debbie was now able to just about maintain her balance.

But there was more.

Amber was standing behind her and reaching forward. Debbie saw a black leather object. It was a collar, just like the one Stephanie had forced her into when she was whipped. Maybe it was the memory of the whipping, but Debbie found herself mutely accepting as the collar was placed around her slender neck, her stomach feeling strangely empty as she heard the click of another lock snapping shut and Stephanie attaching a leash to the front of the collar. The only sound in the kitchen at that moment was Debbie’s weak whimpers, which didn’t cease as Stephanie and Amber moved away a few inches.

“Why ... W-What ... are you doing,” Debbie managed to stutter as her slender fingers reached up and tenderly felt the collar’s rough surface.

“We’re giving you a taste of what it’ll be like if you lose the wager,” Amber giggled.

The wager! She had forgotten about the stupid wager.

“If you don’t come up with the money this is part of what you’ll be doing,” said Amber, “We’ll keep you naked of course. Sometimes we’ll permit you to wear revealing costumes, but it is custom to keep slaves naked.”

Debbie could scarcely believe her ears as she looked around at both Stephanie and Amber and saw the deadly stern look on their faces. They were being serious!

“Of course you’ll experience other things typical of slaves. Constant humiliation; punished for insolence, punished for our amusement,” Debbie could hardly believe her ears as Stephanie continued.

“Let me see,” said Stephanie. “There’s also the bondage. Confinement as well, you’ll be housed in a nice little cage, it won’t be as comfortable as your nice fluffy bed but as a slave you’ll learn that your needs and comfort no longer count.”

By now Debbie’s head felt dizzy as she listened to the other things her nieces were planning for her and wasn’t aware of Stephanie fixing a chain leash to the front of the collar encircling her slim neck. She could feel all her previous life as an independent woman with a loving family being left behind for something she couldn’t comprehend.

“Y-Your trying to frighten me,” Debbie managed to stutter. “No one ... I won’t.”

“You won’t what auntie slut?” Said Stephanie as she wound the leash around her hand. “Your thinking that you’re an independent, emancipated woman.”

“That isn’t true, is it? After all, you’re wearing high heels to emphasis the curvaceousness of your legs because I choose for you to. You are collared and leashed because I choose. You’re naked because I choose to show off your luscious body,” Stephanie proudly informed the mute housewife. “ Slaves are too stupid to think for themselves. That is why they need a strong individual to control them and their lives.”

Debbie thought Stephanie was losing her mind or joking but the bland look on her nieces’ face spoke of a deadly seriousness. And Stephanie’s words resonated within the trembling housewife as she realized that she was as her niece said. The locks on her extraordinary high heels and the collar on her neck were symbolic of the hold the two girls had on her.

“Now,” said Stephanie who stepped away from Debbie, “Wandering hands cause trouble so like the good slave-girl you want to be, I want you to place your hands at the nape of your neck and make sure you thrust your chest out as you do so.”

Debbie hesitated. Surely not, she thought, but Stephanie’s expression remained unchanged. Debbie pleadingly looked up at Stephanie and then at Amber behind her, but both girls remained unmoved. I can’t, she said to herself, it will be so humiliating ... And so slave like shed realized. Her mind and emotions were in turmoil at what the two young women were commanding her to do.

“Any longer and I’ll take that as being an act of insolence. You know what that means.” Stephanie said with building anger in her voice.

Debbie knew that too well. She had already had a light whipping, and there was the episode when she had been spanked...” She recalled the humiliation, and the pain! Debbie could feel her already diminished reserves of courage and resistance ebbing away. Hating her own weakness she felt herself succumbing and trying to restrain her sobs she found herself doing as Stephanie wished and lifting her hands so that her slender fingers knitted at the nape of her neck causing her luscious breasts to stick out obscenely.

“Very good. Remember slaves don’t decide, they just do.” Stephanie said as she admired her aunt’s supple body.

It may be an ordeal for Debbie but Stephanie and Amber seem to scarcely acknowledge Debbie’s act of submission. But unknown to the blonde haired woman, her two nieces exchanged glances of triumph. Their beautiful aunt had taken another step in her enslavement. The woman stood in her submissive pose, her big breasts rising and falling reflecting her inner turmoil. But even as they felt the thrill of dominating another, they could see from the heaving breasts to the unconscious parting of Debbie’s full lips that their aunt’s newly unearthed submissive drives were in turn being stimulated.

“That’s better isn’t it,” Stephanie said to Debbie. The condescension in her niece’s voice was as wounding as her own shameful submission. And to add to her humiliated emotions she watched as Stephanie slowly lifted a chain. “I’m about to attach a leash to you. Then it’s quite simple for you. You move when I move. You wait for the leash to tighten and then follow me just like my little pet. Have you got that?”

Her words were robbed from her voice. Rational thought was rapidly disappearing from her. Leaving in its place, a torrent of emotions. And she couldn’t quite admit it to herself, but one of the emotions was a masochistic excitement.

“Ooowwww,” Debbie was brought back by her right buttock being painfully pinched by Amber. “Mistress Stephanie asked you a question slave,” Amber said from behind her. For a moment Debbie’s hazel eyes nervously glanced behind her and then back to the dominating figure of Stephanie.

“Y-Yes ... Mistress,” Debbie managed to stutter. The two girls glanced at each other again. Debbie had taken another falteringly step down the road of her enslavement. She had responded as required, and as required, kept her hands at the nape of her neck. And of course, deep down Debbie was aware of this.

“That’s better,” Amber said patting Debbie’s ass. Instinctively her bottom clenched at the sensation of the hand which not only remained on her, but began a sensuous massage of the soft flesh of her round ass. Debbie felt her pulse racing, not only from the indignity being heaped on her, but more alarmingly, from the sensuous sensations starting to ripple over her as the hand began to proprietarily roam over her bottom, pressing and exploring. Debbie looked behind her as if to say ‘stop that this moment!’ but she couldn’t, there was the threat and pressure. And the caresses were making her aware of her growing arousal. Debbie’s attention was dragged away from what was happening to her rear by Stephanie’s hand gripping her chin and turning her face towards her. Stephanie held Debbie’s chin then lifted and tilted her head so that she was looking up at the ceiling. Stephanie then began the process of attaching the leash to Debbie’s collar. Stephanie was going to draw out this process. It would be good for Debbie’s self-esteem, in the sense that she would continue to reduce her aunt’s self-confidence from the once proud and emancipated woman to that of a slave girl dependant on her owner.

And Stephanie was proving successful. Debbie was inwardly quivering, she felt little better than an animal, no even that wasn’t true, she realized that her fate if she would lose the wager would be that lower than an animal. The fingers at her throat slowly attached the leash. Stephanie continued to tell her what awaited her. Amber’s hands were creating more sensations, wonderful sensations, as they traversed over her body, working her ass flesh before travelling along the side of her rib cage. Debbie realized that she was being sucked into a whirlpool of submissive sexual pleasure. She couldn’t prevent herself from closing her eyes and savoring Amber’s working hands.

“Mistress, Mistress Amber... , “ she sighed. In front of her she heard Stephanie continue to tell her terrible things which only seemed to fuel the flaring of masochistic fires lit by her nieces. At last the fingers finished their work and she was allowed to drop her head. The chain snaked from beneath her and was held by Mistress Stephanie.

“We’re going to continue with your slave training session for now. However, later on we will have you prettied up. After all, we want you to look your best for your photo shoot.”

Debbie desperately tried to regain some control of what was happening and what her nieces were planing for her.

“Mistress’, I have to go to the club tonight. I can’t spend the evening getting photo’s taken because I have to earn money.” Debbie whimpered. She couldn’t believe that she was actually asking to go back to that aweful place how her perceptions had altered. She had to earn enough money to win the wager and time was starting to run out. And she was discovering what would happen to her if she should fail.

Stephanie and Amber looked at each other and smiled before Stephanie informed her aunt, “Don’t worry auntie slut, the photographer that we are going to see tonight has agreed to pay you a $300 modeling fee.”

“Gee, our little slut is actually going to be a professional model. Can you believe it?” Amber said excitedly.

Debbie looked around at both Stephanie and Amber and saw the deadly serious look on their faces. They were being serious.

“Now if you lose the wager, we’ll show off that hot body of yours,” added Amber who ceased her bewitching caresses and calmly reached around Debbie and gripped the naked housewife’s breasts and squeezed the mounds together to produce a tight cleavage between the fleshly melons. “The babe with the biggest knockers in town will be showing them off,” Amber whispered into Debbie’s ear. Debbie gasped partly out of the crude description of her body and partly at the flaring pleasure as Amber’s hands expertly played with her breasts. The fingers pressed so firmly into her big breasts that her breast flesh welled up between Amber’s fingers. Amber’s fierce manipulation continued for a minute before the young woman released Debbie who found herself secretly longing for the continuation of the caresses. Breasts heaving Debbie watched as Stephanie handed control of the leash to Amber who began to walk towards the kitchen door.

Amber tugged on Debbie’s leash pulling her down the hallway into the garage. Debbie nearly stumbled in her teetering heels as she followed, still with her delicate fingers knitted at the nape of her neck. “Stephanie, go ahead and make arrangements for tonight. I will teach our stupid little bitch how to walk like a true slut so that she doesn’t embarrass us tonight.”

Mistress Amber led her demoralized aunt into the garage while tugging on her leash. Debbie immediately noticed the yellow line that had been spray painted down the middle of the garage floor.

“In time this will be converted into a full blown training room where you will be taught the arts of submission, but for now we have to make do with what we’ve got.”

“Now, tonight is very important for you auntie slut. We have arranged for a very important photographer to take pictures of you. If you cooperate and follow directions to the letter you will earn $300 towards the bet. Meanwhile, you will also be doing something that will bring great pleasure to your loving husband. Now, how can you beat that?” Amber teased her aunt as she pulled her to one end of the straight yellow line, noting appreciatively how her aunt’s lush body wobbled so enticingly.

“Mistress Amber, just how sexy are these photo’s going to be?” Debbie meekly inquired.

“Don’t worry your stupid little head about that. Your husband will be there watching and the photographer will only go as far as he wishes. After all, the pictures are his birthday present,” Amber answered.

Brett wouldn’t let things get too carried away. Debbie was greatly comforted by this knowledge. This might not be too bad after all. She could earn a large sum of money towards earning her freedom while doing something that might get her husband’s interest.

“See the yellow streak painted on the floor. You are to walk up and down making sure that on each step your shoe lands on the streak. You must also make sure to suck in your tummy and push out your breasts as far as possible. This is your new slut walk. You are to walk this way at all times in the future. If at anytime you fail to walk in the most alluring and inviting way possible you will be punished.” Amber said as she demonstrated Debbie’s new walk.

Debbie watched her mistress as her feet crossed over each other while her tight young ass swayed back and forth. She couldn’t help notice that her young niece had developed into a strikingly beautiful young woman.

“Now it’s your turn.” Amber ordered as she pulled her aunt up to the yellow streak by her collar before removing the leash.

Debbie slowly lifted her right foot and placed it a few inches in front of her left foot crossing over it and being very careful to come down on the streak. She had seen models adopt this stride pattern on the catwalk but of course they weren’t dressed like her in nothing but a pair of teetering high heels and a collar. When she did this she noticed that her hips swayed lewdly causing her to give the appearance of a cat in heat. She then lifted her left foot and followed the same procedure.

Smack!

“Ouch!” Debbie nearly fell over from the force of the blow to her ass. “I told you to stick your chest out you stupid bitch! Can’t you remember anything?” Amber scolded the shocked housewife. “Now, do it again and do it right!”

Debbie steadied herself and continued. She made sure to sway her hips as invitingly as possible while sucking air into her stomach causing her breasts to stick out obscenely.

“Very good, auntie slut. Now I want you to continue practicing while I go and get dressed for the day.” Amber said as she entered left the garage leaving the poor housewife to perfect her new slut walk.


“What the hell are you doing????” Mistress Amber screamed as she reentered the garage. “I didn’t tell you to stop.” She had this disgusted look on her face that told Debbie that she had better not cross her.

“I’m very sorry Mistress Amber,” she said with eyes downcast. “I just stopped for a moment to catch my breath. And my feet ached from these shoes.”

Mistress Amber sort of huffed and said. “All right, all right, I guess you’ve had enough for this morning. Now, what should I do with my little auntie slut who can’t follow directions?”

Suddenly Debbie felt weak and helpless as her teenage niece pondered her next move. Debbie felt like her mistress was looking right through her as she sported a devilish grin.

Amber always found it especially exciting to dominate other women - to boss them around and make them do her bidding. “This is great fun, ... and really hot. And for whatever reason, I especially enjoy putting little blonde ‘cuties’ through their paces, especially older ones like you auntie slut,” she teased her aunt as she slid her hand along her aunt’s curvaceous outstretched ass.

Debbie was getting more and more nervous. This sounded strange, even dangerous coming from her 18 year-old niece. But she also found herself again getting a little excited by this talk. And the earlier submissive urges flared up as the leash was methodically attached to her collar.

“Okay. First off, come here and kneel at my feet.” Amber’s voice was harsh. Debbie hesitated momentarily before feeling her mistress tug on her leash. Her stomach felt empty as she dropped to her knees at the feet of Amber who smiled to herself as she saw her aunt automatically knit her hands at the nape of her neck. Auntie Debbie was slipping nicely into the fate she and Stephanie had in mind for their beautiful relative.

After she was satisfied with her kneeling position Mistress Amber pulled Debbie to her feet by her leash. Debbie just stood there, looking at her, waiting for the next command.

As she continued to stand at attention, she felt like a little girl who was about to be punished. She knew then that this was the point - to humiliate her.

“Turn around and touch your toes without bending your knees” Amber said next. Debbie dutifully obeyed, displaying her exposed buttocks for her mistress aware how the flesh of her heavy tits lolled freely beneath her. “Nice,” Amber said in a tone of lustful expectation. Debbie was flushed with nervousness and a strange anticipation as she strained to maintain her balance in the strained position. Then snapping the leash Amber forced Debbie to stand up straight before her.

“Did you eat any pussy yesterday, slut?” Amber said with a nasty smirk. “Well, that’s definitely going to change today.” She laughed to herself as she said this. “But you want to today, don’t you, slut?”

The tone of the conversation was beginning to change. “Well, I,...” Debbie stammered.

“I SAID you want to, don’t you!”

Taking the hint, Debbie responded in a low voice, “Yes, I want to eat some pussy today Mistress Amber.” The white globes of her breasts beginning to anxiously heave up and down once again, she could feel her face redden with embarrassment again.

“Whose pussy do you want to eat, auntie slut?”

“I want to eat your pussy, Mistress Amber.” This brought a grin from her tormentor. Amber seemed to really like the verbal degradation as well as the acts themselves.

Now she came up very close to Debbie, looking her straight in the eyes and saying, very deliberately “Yes, you’re going to. You’re going to eat my pussy for a long time. You’re going to eat me out; you’re going to be my little cunt-sucker, and anything else I want from you. I’m going to make sure you never forget the taste of me in your mouth.”

Debbie could see that Mistress Amber was getting herself excited with her own words. Her breathing seemed shorter, and there was an intense look in her blue eyes as she described her fate. It was contagious, too. Debbie was getting turned on as well by her dirty talk.

“Okay, now get back on your knees,” Amber said forcing Debbie to the floor so that the naked woman rested her broad buttocks on her heels.

“I have nice legs, don’t you think? Show me how you like my legs.” Snapping the leash so that Debbie was drawn forward by the pull on her collar. Debbie was being dominated and controlled by her niece.

Debbie was surprised at how pale her mistress’ skin was, considering the climate, but she assumed she was naturally fair-skinned. She did have nice legs. Her calves were a little thin, but as she looked at those alabaster thighs under her miniskirt, she could feel herself becoming aroused. She ran her hands gently over the smooth skin of Amber’s calves and thighs, then placed a soft kiss on the inside of one knee. Her mistress said nothing controlling by gently tugging o the leash. Debbie, continued to kiss her legs all over, swirling her tongue for additional stimulation.

After a few minutes Amber told her to stop. Debbie knelt at her nieces feet while Amber’s hands reached for her waist to undo her miniskirt. She slowly lowered it, revealing a light blue thong, through which Debbie could see the shadow of her shaved pubic mound. Her top came off next, and Debbie was surprised by the size of her breasts. They were fuller than she had remembered, very nicely shaped. Her nipples were already erect. At last, Amber stood before her cowering aunt clad only in her pretty little panties. Debbie could feel the dampness between her own legs as she looked at her and thought about what she was about to do.

Mistress Amber stood Debbie up and took her hands in hers. “Here,” she said, putting her hands on her breasts. It thrilled Debbie to feel her breasts, soft and full and firm, in the palms of her hands. Without being asked, she lowered her head to take each pert, erect nipple into her mouth. They felt very hot as she squeezed them with her lips and

sucked them deep, taking some of the soft milky flesh as well. Mistress Amber sighed in response. She was really beginning to enjoy this.

Amber led her quivering aunt by tugging on the chain leash, over to a work bench and told Debbie to kneel down in front of her, then Amber slowly worked the tight collar so that the leash was now at the rear of Debbie’s slender neck. “Take my panties off,” she said, almost in a whisper. Debbie’s hands shook slightly as she reached for the waistband of her panties. She raised her hips slightly to let Debbie pull them down. Amber took the wet crotch of her panties and pushed it into Debbie’s mouth. Debbie sucked on her offering, getting her first taste of her since being enslaved. She heard her mistress murmur, “Oh, this ‘is’ going to be so good.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.