Housewife's Awakening - Cover

Housewife's Awakening

Copyright© 2019 by WF Writer

Chapter 6: Entrapment

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Entrapment - Debbie could hardly contain her excitement. Her nieces were arriving that afternoon. Stephanie was 19; Amber 18 and Debbie always enjoyed their visits. Both girls loved to shop and go out dancing at night. They provided a small diversion in Debbie's otherwise mundane life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Coercion   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Niece   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Interracial   Analingus   Oral Sex  

Debbie washed her mouth out for the third time. No matter what she did she couldn’t seem to get the taste of cum out of her mouth. She felt so cheap and dirty, no amount of personal hygiene seemed to help. Beset with a mixture of emotions she climbed into the shower stall hoping that a hot shower would somehow clean her soiled body and soul. Even as she remained under the rain of hot water, she couldn’t clear her mind of the memories of what had occurred at the mall. The humiliations ... the threats ... Debbie rubbed cream soap over her now slick body in an effort to wash away the memories of her cruel treatment, but try as she might she couldn’t prevent recalling her own response ... her heated reactions, the stirrings as she felt eyes fixed on her as she was forced to wear revealing garments, her excitement as the girls played with her helpless body. The hot water running over her while her hands lathered her voluptuous body only served to remind her of what happened at the mall and her excited response to some of the terrible things she was commanded to do.

She so wanted to push her finger into her wet hungry cunt and stroke her hard little clit until she found the release she so desired. But the thought of those cameras kept her hands away from her cunt. Debbie frustratingly knew that the sexual release she so desperately needed would elude her; that is until her cruel nieces would allow.


“Amber, did you lay our slut’s clothes out for tonight?” Stephanie asked.

“Yes, I put them on her bed while she showered. Do you want to give her the low down on how tonight is going to work, or should I?” Amber replied.

“I would be more than happy to give her the good news, be back in a minute,” Stephanie said as she headed for Debbie and Brett’s bedroom.


Debbie pulled an old t-shirt and a pair of jeans out of her closet and was putting them on when Stephanie entered the bathroom without knocking. How things had changed as Stephanie arrogantly ignored Debbie’s right to privacy as she nonchalantly strode towards her aunt and stood in front of the visibly trembling woman.

“Just what do you think you are doing, slut?” Snapped Stephanie.

“Mistress Stephanie, I was just cleaning up as instructed and getting dressed,” Debbie replied meekly, unable to look her niece in the eye.

Stephanie grabbed Debbie’s nipples through her t-shirt shirt and twisted violently. So violently that Debbie lifted herself on her toes in an effort to relieve the terrible tension her nipples were enduring.

“We didn’t tell you to get dressed yet you stupid slut. Didn’t you learn anything this afternoon?”

“We decide what and when you wear anything!” snapped Stephanie who drew a gasp from Debbie as she twisted her aunt’s nipple even more fiercely.

“Y-yes Mistress Stephanie,” whimpered Debbie as she screwed up her eyes at the intensity of the burning sensation. Although she was relieved as her poor nipple was released she was still trying to rub away the pain as she was ordered to remove her top and jeans so that she was naked in front of her niece.

“Okay slut, you know each infringement results in punishment.”

Debbie’s hazel eyes widened in alarm as she heard her niece’s threat before her eyes were suddenly screwed shut as Stephanie grabbed and twisted her earlobe.

“Owww. You’re hurting me!” Debbie moaned as Stephanie held her still by the simple expedient of twisting and holding her earlobe like an errant child. Debbie’s own hands fluttered ineffectually as Stephanie controlled her pulling her forward so that she bent at the waist.

Stephanie looked greedily on her aunt’s naked body, from the liquidly swing of Debbie’s large dangling breasts, along the slim waist to the flaring swell of the naked woman’s buttocks. It was time to teach her delicious aunt another lesson! Holding the squirming Debbie’s earlobe she reached for the long back brush so conveniently at hand, then raising the brush head high, Stephanie brought it down hard onto the white buttocks.

WHACK. The sound of the brush striking Debbie’s buttocks was accompanied by Debbie’s gasping groan at the sudden pain.

“We tell you when to get dressed...”

WHACK. There was the crack of the brush striking her as Debbie gasped again at the stinging pain.

“We tell you what to wear.”

“You’ll remember now won’t you slut.” Stephanie said to Debbie who managed to gasp out a yes. Debbie’s hands wavered behind her in an effort to alleviate the stinging as Stephanie continued to control her by fiercely gripping her earlobe. Forced to lean forward, she felt Stephanie run a finger of her free hand down the groove her spine towards her still backwardly thrusting, now reddened buttocks. Stephanie warned her to remain still as she moved her hand over Debbie’s backward thrusting cunt and slid a finger into the warm depths causing Debbie to stand on tiptoe as her engorged cunt was once again being stimulated.

“My my. You are a wet slut!” Stephanie said smirking evilly as she twisted her digit in her aunt’s warm depths.

Debbie quivered in part shame, part in rising excitement. Inspite of the her stinging ass she found her level of arousal again reaching for its previous heightened level.

Maybe Mistress Stephanie would allow her some release thought Debbie as she concentrated on the sensations being created within her by her niece’s finger. Stephanie had no intention of that as she slowly withdrew her finger from Debbie’s aroused cunt and proceeded to drag her aunt towards her bedroom by twisting and hauling her earlobe.

“Ouch, Mistress that really hurts,” Debbie muttered as she tried to keep her balance while being pulled by the much larger woman.

“Auntie slut, you really need to improve your listening skills. You were told to clean up, not to get dressed until I wanted. I’ll give you a chance to redeem yourself. I want you to put on your new sexy black open-toed pumps with the 5-inch stiletto heels. You will also need to reapply your slut makeup. I want my slut to have very red lips and very dark eyes,” Stephanie instructed.

“Brett should be home with the kids any minute. You will be given the night off at Platinum Blondes tonight,” Stephanie informed Debbie.

Debbie stopped worrying about the clothes that Stephanie wanted her to wear in front of her family when she heard that she wouldn’t have to dance tonight. She started to feel a little better about things until she heard what Stephanie said next.

“Tonight, you will stay home with Brett and the kids. Unless Amber or I tell you, you are not to change clothes. Remember that we have this place covered with hidden cameras. If you fail to obey me I will make sure that my whip finds you tomorrow and that the videotape finds it’s way to everyone important in your life. I am warning you one time, don’t fuck with me!” Stephanie said with a menacing tone.

Debbie felt butterflies in her stomach as she remembered the sting of Stephanie’s whip. She resigned herself to follow her nieces instructions as she now knows that they mean business.

“Amber and I will be going to a party tonight. While we are gone, you are to serve as Brett’s personal cock tease. You will make sure that he walks around with a constant hard-on all evening. But you will NOT touch his cock in any way, or else he will see the tape tonight. Do I make myself clear?” Stephanie asked the confused housewife.

“Yes Mistress Stephanie, you want me to tease Brett, but I cannot touch him,” Debbie answered as she looked at the floor in a mixture of despair and bemusement.

“Yes, and remember, we will be watching your every move. We’ve decided that if you are a good girl all evening and you keep Brett’s cock hard for us that when we get home we will give you 30 minutes alone with him. You must do something every half-hour to tease him. Use your imagination and impress us. If you do then you will be free to make love to your husband any way you want tonight.” Stephanie said as she walked out the bedroom door.

Debbie was relieved that the girls would be going out tonight. This would allow her some much needed time to rethink her predicament. But she was even more relieved to know that she would be able to make love to her husband. “I miss Brett and I really need him right now,” Debbie thought as she started to get dressed.

When she looked at the clothes on the bed she was shocked to see only a pink tank top and a very short black mini-skirt and nothing else. “How am I going to explain this to Brett,” Debbie wondered to herself as she stared at the skimpy clothing.

She slipped the pink cotton tank top on over her head. When she tried to pull the top down over her tits she discovered that it must be at least two sizes to small as the copious flesh of her large breasts oozed in and tried to escape from the stretched to bursting point tank top. She could clearly see her nipples and areolas through the thin material. “We’ll, at least it doesn’t say ‘Just Do Me’ across the front,” she thought to herself.

Next Debbie pulled the tiny skirt up her legs until it settled on her tiny waist. The skirt only came down to just two inches below the bottom of her ass cheeks. Instinctively she tried to pull the hem down but to her dismay her legs were revealed all the way up to her ass cheeks. For the first time she truly understood why her friends always called mini-skirts as short as this ‘Don’t-Bend-Overs’. If she did, she would not only reveal her ass cheeks, but a lot more of her would be on show.

After slipping on her ridiculously high heels, Debbie headed back to the bathroom to apply her makeup as her mistress instructed.

She felt so silly trying to keep her balance as she walked in the unfamiliar heels. “This must be what walking in stilts feels like,” she commented to herself as she made her way carefully in the uncomfortable shoes.


As Brett walked in the front door with the kids he saw the girls bounding upstairs, “Hey, girls. How was your day?”

“Oh, Uncle Brett, we had a great time. Debbie took us to the mall,” Amber replied.

“Yeah, we had a great time trying on new clothes. We even convinced your wife to get a new outfit. You should check her out she looks pretty hot,” Stephanie said smirking.

“Were are you guys off to in such a hurry?” Brett inquired.

Amber winked at him before replying, “We were invited to a party tonight and our ride will be here shortly so we have to go make ourselves beautiful.”

“That won’t take anytime at all then,” Brett said as he tried to flirt with these two young teenage vixens.

“Oh, Uncle Brett, you are such a tease,” Stephanie said as she blew him a kiss as the girls headed upstairs.


As Brett entered the kitchen he dropped his briefcase when he saw his wife. His normally conservative wife was bent over the stove with her little ass sticking up in the air barely covered by the shortest dress he had every seen her wear. Her curvaceous legs were accentuated by a pair of extremely high heels that thrust her nearly naked ass up for inspection. He felt his cock immediately begin to grow at this delicious site.

“Wow, you look fantastic,” Brett managed to spit out as he attempted to adjust the growing erection in his pants.

“Thanks, do you like? The girls and I went to the mall today and they picked this little outfit out for me,” Debbie replied as she straightened herself up and thrust her beautiful jutting breasts out as she arched her back trying to start Brett’s motor just incase the girls were watching.

“Jesus Christ, you look hot tonight! Do you think the chef needs any help?” Brett asked as he slipped his hands up his wife’s hips until they came to rest just below her magnificent tits.

Debbie was perplexed at the situation she found herself in. She wanted her husband’s attention, but knew that things couldn’t progress too quickly or she wouldn’t be able to fend him off.

“Why don’t you go change into something more comfortable while I finish getting dinner ready?” Debbie said through clenched teeth. She was really enjoying the sensation of having Brett’s hands caressing her body. She could feel that now familiar moisture forming on her engorged cunt lips. After all she had been through, she was so sexually frustrated that it would be very hard for her to resist Brett tonight, but she must.

“If you insist. Just tell me one thing, when is dessert?” Brett laughed.

Debbie thought for a moment before playfully replying, “Oh, if you behave yourself tonight you will get something for dessert that you will never forget. Let’s get the kids off to bed early sweetheart.”

Brett couldn’t believe the change in his wife. Maybe things would be better now. She looked so hot and he was so incredibly horny. Tonight was sure to be a night to remember.


“Uncle Brett, can you come upstairs and help us for a second?” Amber yelled down the stairs as Brett was heading back to the bedroom to change clothes.

Brett couldn’t imagine what his wife’s nieces needed him for, but he was eager to find out as he ran up the stairs as fast as he could. He could feel his hard cock flopping back and forth as he rapidly climbed up the stairs.

Stephanie and Amber were in the upstairs bathroom getting ready for their big party. Stephanie was in front of the mirror doing her makeup while Amber turned towards Brett who was standing at the bathroom entrance doorway.

“Uncle Brett,” Amber cooed in her best little girl voice, “Can you let me know what you think of my dress?”

“Do you think it is too short?” Amber asked as she turned around and thrust her upturned ass out as far as she could manage. The stretch fabric was just barely able to contain her twin globes from poking right out a him.

Brett looked closely at her ass and could see the outline of a thong separating her delicious ass cheeks. “No, I, uh, uh, think it looks great,” he said weakly as he put his hands in his pockets trying to hide his erection from the girls.

Stephanie then turned to him and playfully added, “Brett do you think this outfit will get the boy’s attention tonight?”

Brett looked at Stephanie’s tits as they strained to break free from the tight halter-top that encased them. He looked closely and could tell that Stephanie wasn’t wearing a bra, as her hard nipples pressed against the thin fabric. He also wondered if she had any panties on when she turned herself around and stuck her tight little ass out in her extremely short leather skirt. “Wow, you look, I mean, uh, you both will surely turn heads tonight. If only I were a few ... uh,” Brett stopped himself short as he realized he was talking to his wife’s nieces.

Beep! Beep! Beep! “That must be our ride,” Stephanie announced as a car horn blew outside.

“Oh Uncle Brett, thanks so much, you are the best. Can we call you to pick us up when the party ends?” Amber asked as she brushed up against him while passing him in the narrow hallway. She was very careful to rub her tight ass against his crotch as she passed.

“It should be over sometime around 10 or so,” Stephanie informed Brett as she also passed him in the narrow hallway.

Brett couldn’t believe that his gorgeous 5’10 niece was pressing her giant tits into his chest as she brushed past him. He could feel her hard nipples through her sheer halter and couldn’t help wondering what it would be like to suck on them. “I would be glad to pick you up. Have a good time. Just give me a call when you’re ready.”

“You’re the best, see you around 10,” the two girls yelled as they headed out of the house.


All night Brett watched in fascination as his loving wife paraded herself around the house like a cat in heat. He tried to think the situation through logically and the only explanation he could come up with was that Debbie must be craving the attention that she felt he was giving to her nieces. Maybe she was acting this way because they hadn’t been getting along well recently. Well, no matter the reason why, he was glad to see her parading around like his own personal slut. “She must really be frustrated,” Brett thought to himself.

Debbie prepared dinner for the family occasionally coming over to tease Brett. Once she slipped up behind him and licked the back of his neck up to his earlobe. Another time she asked Brett if she could change the TV channel for him. She made sure the kids weren’t in the room and then proceeded to turn the TV channel by bending at the waist. Brett could clearly see Debbie’s luscious ass cheeks and her wet little cunt as her skirt rode up her buttocks. He couldn’t believe his innocent little wife wasn’t wearing any panties. But what amazed him even more was that he thought she had shaven herself ... down there ... which she had never done before.

After dinner was over Brett approached Debbie as she was doing the dishes. “Sweetness, you look so hot tonight,” Brett whispered into Debbie’s ear as he reached around her midsection and cupped her heaving breasts.

“Thanks darling, I thought you deserved a treat tonight,” Debbie said in her huskiest voice as she arched her back and sucked in a giant breath of air that pushed her tits up and out to further enhance Brett’s grip as he struggled to reach around her twin globes.

Brett started to grind his cock into his wife’s ass as he continued to squeeze her fantastic tits through the paper-thin tank top. “No, I think you are the one who deserves a treat. Can you feel the surprise I have for you?” Brett asked playfully.

Debbie knew from her husband’s tone and the rigidity of the cock grinding against her ass that he wouldn’t be able to hold out much longer before throwing her to the floor and taking her. She looked at her watch and realized that it was almost 10 O’clock. “Sweetheart, why don’t you give me... , “ Debbie said as the phone started to ring.

Seizing the opportunity, Debbie broke the embrace and ran for the phone. “Hello, this is Debbie.”

“Auntie slut, we need Uncle Brett to come pick us up at the party. Is he there?” Stephanie asked.

“Yes, he is, I will tell him that you are waiting,” Debbie said nervously.

Stephanie then added, “Don’t worry Auntie slut, we will take good care of him and remember that for the 30 minute period starting from the time we get home you and your husband can be together, but for no longer.”

Debbie felt a ray of hope as she envisioned being held by Brett as they kissed and made love.

“Is his cock hard, slut?” Stephanie barked.

“Yes, it has been hard all night, Mistress,” Debbie replied with a little pride in her voice.

“Good girl, remember that if you fuck with us tonight, out go the tapes, and out goes your marriage and perfect little family. Send Brett on his way,” Stephanie snapped.

“Yes Mistress Stephanie,” Debbie answered as she hung up the phone and went back into the kitchen to let Brett know that the girls were ready to be picked up from the party.


As Brett pulled his car up to the front of the house were the party was he could clearly hear the sound of thumping bass through the night.

He approached the front door, which was open and found a room full of drunk teenagers partying and having fun. Brett normally didn’t feel like he was in his mid-thirties, but within 30 seconds of walking in that house he suddenly felt his age.

Just as he was about to give up on finding the girls, he heard Amber yelling across the room, “Uncle Brett, Uncle Brett, please come in here.”

As he made his way across the living room into what looked like the master bedroom he began to get a little nervous. “Uncle Brett, this is Rachel, she is a friend of ours.” Stephanie said as she introduced a very tall brunette to Brett.

“Glad to meet you Rachel,” Brett stammered as he took a glass that Amber had placed in his hand.

“Amber, I can’t drink this, I have to drive all of us home,” Brett said.

Amber put her arms around Brett and stroked his chest with her right hand, “Uncle Brett, please, please, please, we just want to stay for a few more minutes and one drink wouldn’t effect a man like you,” Amber cooed as she tried to appeal to his pride.

Stephanie then moved to his right side and gently started to run her hand up his pant legs stopping just short of his crotch. “We couldn’t decide what kind of liquor was in this drink, but a man of the world like you would be able to determine it for sure,” the 5’10 Stephanie added as she pushed her ample cleavage to within inches of Brett’s awestruck face.

“I guess, we could stay for a few minutes,” Brett responded with his eyes locked on Stephanie’s chest. Despite his best efforts, he found himself aroused by these beautiful women.

Amber then slid her left hand down Brett’s back until it rested on his ass and began to gently caress it through his slacks. She then took Brett’s arm that held his drink in it and started to raise it to his lips. “You have to settle our argument for us regarding the makeup of this drink before we can go,” Amber insisted as she batted her piercing blue eyes at her uncle.

“I guess I can help you,” Brett said as he lifted the glass to his lips.

As he continued to down the drink in his hands, Brett couldn’t quite make out the funny taste. His mind kept drifting from the hand touching his ass to the hand that was now stroking his crotch through his pants.

He looked at Stephanie and Amber who were smiling at him. He could tell they were saying something, but couldn’t make out what. He was starting to feel a funny tingling sensation taking over his body and then suddenly he felt nothing.


Brett awoke and immediately he taken aback by a slimy liquid that was all over his face. As he tried to wipe it off he noticed that the big screen TV in the master bedroom was playing what appeared to be a porno movie.

He looked a little closer at the scene evolving on the screen before noticing in horror that he was watching himself.

He was sitting in a chair as a brunette in a slinky red dress was bouncing up and down on his cock. He watched as the camera closed in on his cock as it disappeared and reappeared and disappeared and reappeared.

Next he heard the brunette implore him, “Beg some more honey, I just love it when you beg for it.”

“Fuck me, please fuck ... me, I need it so bad. You are so fucking tight, just please keep fucking me,” Brett heard himself begging as the brunette continued to slide up and down on his inflamed cock.

The camera angle now changed to show the face of the brunette. Brett recognized her as his nieces’ friend Rachel. The only sense that he could make of this situation was that he had gotten drunk and hit on their friend.

“God, what would Debbie say if she should find out?” He thought as the video kept playing.

“Oh, you are fucking me so good. Do you want me to cum for you as you cum for me?” Rachel asked through baited breath.

“Yes, please cum for me. I am about to go any second ... OH GOD, YES!” Brett screamed through clenched teeth.

Just as the ecstasy of cumming for the first time in nearly a week was overcoming Brett, Rachel lifted herself off of him and pulled up her dress.

Then suddenly everything changed. It was already bad enough that Brett wanted the ground to open up and swallow him as he watched in absolute horror as Rachel pulled six inches of rampant cock out from under her dress and proceeded to spurt cum all over his face. Rachel then started to laugh hysterically while she climbed off the drugged man.

There wasn’t a hole big enough for Brett to climb into in his shame and embarrassment. He had just watched a video of himself fucking a transvestite. Worse of all he realized that the slimy liquid all over his face was another man’s cum.

He ran for the bathroom and shoved his head under the nearest facet. While scrubbing the sickening liquid off his face he felt a hand pressing on his shoulder from behind.

“Uncle Brett, we need to talk,” Stephanie announced.

Brett pulled himself upright before responding, “What happened?”

“What happened was you got drunk and cheated on our loving aunt!” Stephanie snapped.

“How could you? Aunt Debbie is the most loyal and loving woman in the world. How could you cheat on her like that?” Amber joined in.

Brett looked down at the ground and couldn’t find the courage to look the girls in the eye. “I don’t know how, or what happened.”

“Looks to me like you just threw away your marriage and your family in exchange for a lay with a transvestite,” Stephanie countered.

“Oh, please, please, please,” Brett desperately begged, “don’t tell Debbie about any of this. I didn’t mean for this to happen. I would never hurt her intentionally. You have to believe me.”

Stephanie and Amber gave each other a knowing glance as they saw their helpless prey dangling in their trap.

“And what would your friends and neighbors think if this tape were to make it’s way around,” wondered Amber?

“Never mind them, do you think Uncle Brett would be able to keep his job if this tape were to be distributed around his workplace,” Stephanie added with a sneer?

“Oh no, that can’t happen. I would be ruined. I didn’t know what I was doing. You must help me,” Brett beseeched his two nieces.

“Uncle Brett, what you have done to sweet Aunt Debbie is awful beyond words,” Stephanie scolded the older man.

Amber then added, “But we could be persuaded to keep that tape hidden from the world, if you were willing to do some things for us.”

“Please, please, I will do anything you want. Anything at all. Just please don’t show that tape to anyone,” Brett pleaded. While begging for his nieces mercy he couldn’t help thinking of the utter humiliation that would destroy his life if this ever got out to his family, friends, or co-workers.

“If you expect us to keep this secret from our aunt, who we love dearly, you will have to submit to us for the duration of our visit,” Stephanie offered.

“Exactly what do you mean by submit,” Brett asked?

“You will do everything that we order without pause or hesitation, or this tape will be distributed to everyone you know. We might even post it on the Internet so everyone will know how much Uncle Brett loves cock,” Amber said in a menacing tone that took Brett by surprise.

“So are you our little slave boy, or do we need to have a talk with Aunt Debbie tonight,” Stephanie inquired?

Brett paused for a moment trying to think of some other way out of this situation before finally replying, “I guess we have a deal.” What could he do he told himself as his mind still churned with the memory of seeing the transvestite spurt thick white sperm all over his face.

“Great slave boy, know take us home,” Stephanie ordered as she slapped Brett across the ass. Utterly confused at the terrible turn of events, he hardly said a word as he walked ahead of the two girls.

As they exited the house Amber and Stephanie winked at each other. “Stephanie, we are going to have a lot of fun with this little stud puppy.”


As Brett’s car approached his neighborhood Stephanie ordered him to pull the car over one street short of their house.

“What do you want me to pull over for,” Brett asked? “And what’s all this stuff about calling me a ‘slave’,” Brett had regained a little of his composure.

“WHOOSH, WHACK!” Stephanie struck Brett across the cheek with the backside of her hand. “Don’t ever question one of my orders again, slave boy! That is unless you want your sweet little wife and kids to find out how much you love cock, you transvestite loving fucking freak!”

“Now, pull your pants down and get that little prick of yours out for us,” Stephanie ordered.

Brett was stunned in all sense of the word and not wanting to be slapped again pulled his pants and underwear down around his knees.

With snake like speed Stephanie reached forward and grabbed his cock and balls in her hand. “Do you want to keep these?” She spat twisting them painfully.

Brett nodded frantically, at the same time shouting ‘YES’, as he grimaced in agony.

“Then in the future, when I give you an order you’ll obey instantly. IS THAT CLEAR?” Another agonizing twist emphasized her words bringing a repeat of the earlier response from Brett.

“Good now start to stroke it. I want you to make that puny little thing nice and hard for us,” Stephanie teased.

For a moment he hesitated but besides remembering he had little choice, he was becoming increasingly fearful of both Stephanie and Amber. He took his cock in his hand and tried to stroke it to life. He felt extremely embarrassed being forced to masturbate in front of his much younger nieces. This humiliation combined with the fact that he had already had an orgasm tonight impeded his progress and as much as he tried he was unable to achieve an erection.

“What’s the matter Uncle Brett, can’t you get it up,” Amber teased from the back seat.

“No, it’s just that once I go it takes a few hours before I can get it up again,” Brett responded, his face flushing with a mixture of humiliation and exertion.

Stephanie and Amber gave each other a knowing glance, “I will be nice to you this time and give you some help. I want you to beat that meat like your life depends on it. If you fail to cum within the next five minutes we will have a little movie party when we get home,” Stephanie warned Brett.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.