Housewife's Awakening - Cover

Housewife's Awakening

Copyright© 2019 by WF Writer

Chapter 5: Adventures at the Mall

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Adventures at the Mall - Debbie could hardly contain her excitement. Her nieces were arriving that afternoon. Stephanie was 19; Amber 18 and Debbie always enjoyed their visits. Both girls loved to shop and go out dancing at night. They provided a small diversion in Debbie's otherwise mundane life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Coercion   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Niece   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Interracial   Analingus   Oral Sex  

Debbie couldn’t help smiling to herself as she cooked breakfast for the kids. This morning when her two nieces awoke and her family had made it’s way out the door, she would reclaim her independence.

She felt a deep sense of relief while also feeling ashamed of the things she had done the past few days. Just as her mind started to wander over the events of last evening Brett came rushing into the kitchen.

“Hi sweetness, I have an early morning meeting so I have to run. Let’s plan on getting together tonight. I think we really need to talk,” Brett hurriedly inquired while grabbing his briefcase and heading for the door.

Debbie nearly shouted at him as he headed for the front door, “Yes darling, please, let’s plan on spending some time together tonight. I really miss you.”

“Me too, see you tonight,” Brett added as he exited the front door.

Debbie felt a deep sense of relief that Brett was still trying to reach out to her, despite her actions over the past few days. But she couldn’t help notice that for the first time in years he had gone off to work without kissing her goodbye.

After getting the kids dressed and off to school Debbie started her morning ritual of cleaning the house. Although she was going through the motions of cleaning she was completely preoccupied with the speech she would give the girls when they came downstairs.


About mid morning Stephanie and Amber came bounding down the stairs. Debbie’s heart rate increased dramatically as she prepared herself to face down her nieces.

“Good morning slut! How are you doing on this wonderful morning? We have lots planned for you today,” Stephanie said in a gleeful tone.

“Not today, nor ever again. I decided last night that you would not rule me any longer. I know that you have pictures of me with each of you. But if you give them to Brett, or any body else, I will give them to your dad and tell him about all the despicable things you have forced me to do. If you want to deal with him and his temper then please, be my guest, but you will find your out in the street. Brett will be shocked, but he will forgive me. After all, it’s not like you have pictures of me with another man.” Debbie said in the bravest tone she could muster.

The girls looked at each other and started to laugh uncontrollably. Debbie watched them in shock and could not figure out for the life of her why they were laughing.

“Dear, dear, auntie slut. Do you really think that a stupid slut like you can tell us how things are going to be?” Stephanie mocked.

Slap! Slap! Amber slapped her hand across Debbie’s face bringing a tear to her eye.

“You stupid cunt, sit down now. You need to watch the video that I have made for your loving husband, the kid’s teachers, your neighbors, and your church to watch before you say another stupid word to us!”

Debbie sat down on the sofa and watched as Amber inserted a video tape into the VCR and pressed play. Debbie’s hand went over her mouth at the first scene. It was her, Debbie herself, with the paper boy’s cock in her mouth and her hand around it. Her head was bobbing up and down and she could hear herself slurping as she tried to swallow the young boy’s cock head. To Debbie’s further surprise, she could tell that she was enjoying herself.

Debbie continued to watch in horror as she paraded around the grocery store putting on an obscene show. Debbie started to cry as she was humiliated watching herself behave in such a disgusting manner.

The next scene on the video was of Jimmy the paper boy trying to collect.

“Please you can’t leave yet, I haven’t paid you yet!” Debbie said, as she raced over and pinned Jimmy against the door.

Jimmy spun around, he was face to face with Debbie, as she leaned her body weight into his.

“Well I just thought you might like me,” Debbie said, in her sexiest voice.

“Your all right I guess,” Jimmy moaned. “Please Mrs. S. What are you doing?”

Debbie was pressing up against the young man. She started to pull at the young mans jeans.

“Please Mrs. S. Stop that!” Jimmy cried.

“Don’t worry, don’t be embarrassed, I will make it all right,” Debbie said, on the verge of tears, as she struggled within herself, and with him. She finally got the young man’s jeans open, as she had to keep batting his hands away. Reaching in his pants, she gripped his cock, surprised that it was already hard, when she pulled it out of his pants.

“Ah nice,” Debbie managed, as she lied a little, the young man had a smallish cock, but it was stiff as a board as she gripped it in her hand, jerking it back and forth.

“See, doesn’t that feel good?” she purred, but didn’t have to wait for an answer, as she was suddenly hit with a blast of cum, from the young man’s cock.

“Oh man, Oh God!” Jimmy gasped, as he looked at Debbie trying to wipe his cum from her eye. “I’m sorry, really I didn’t mean too.”

The video then shifted to Platinum Blondes. Debbie watched in horror as she stripped in front of a pack of lusting men. How could they have gotten this on tape she wondered? They were both at home when I was there last night.

The next scene caused Debbie to drop her head and cry in despair as she watched herself accepting money from men who were sucking her tits and fingering her cunt.

Debbie could not take anymore. She darted for the VCR and shut the tape off and then collapsed on the floor in tears. “When, how,” Debbie wondered silently and continued to cry.

There she was, mother of three, sucking a teenage boy’s cock, stripping in front of a group of strange men, and worse of all, accepting money from men in exchange for sucking her tits and fingering her cunt.

There was no way she could explain this to Brett. He would leave her for sure and take the kids with him. As much as she hated it, she would have to submit completely to the girls.

Debbie was pulled to her feet by her hair by Stephanie and ordered to shower. Debbie quickly got up without protest and went to the bathroom to shower.

When Debbie came back into the room she had a large towel wrapped around her tits. Stephanie jerked the towel away and pinched Debbie’s nipples making them hard.

Debbie winced in pain, but did not protest. Stephanie led Debbie by her nipples to the edge of the bed where Stephanie laid out Debbie’s clothes for the day. Debbie was shocked to see only a very short skirt, a black thong and a cotton tank top. She slipped into the skirt and felt the air on her bare cunt. Next she pulled the cotton tank top down over her tits. Then she pulled the little black thong dividing her firm ass cheeks. Debbie bit her lower lip as she could see the white flesh of her breasts poking out the sides of the tank top.

“We’re going shopping.” Stephanie announced and headed for the bedroom door expecting Debbie to follow.


“And now, off to the mall we go!” Amber announced, breaking Debbie’s thoughts of despair.

The girls opened the doors of their Chevy Suburban and motioned for Debbie to get

into the back seat. “But first,” said Stephanie, let’s get that skirt off, missy. Panties too.”

“Oh, no, please don’t make me do that Mistress Stephanie,” Debbie whined.

“You just don’t get it, slut,” said Amber. “Have you forgotten that little video we have of you? What will Brett and the kids think? And all your friends? I can pretty well guess what all the perverts on the Internet will think when they see that sweet innocent little face with a cock stuffed in its mouth-hole, complete with your name, address, and phone number. You’ll be the most popular MILF around. It’ll be like you’re a dog in heat and they just opened the doors of the kennel!”

Debbie shuddered at the gross image, and sagged in defeat. It was only she and her nieces in the parking lot, so she slipped off her shoes, then her skirt, then her panties. She felt horribly exposed and vulnerable outdoors, so she quickly climbed into the backseat of the large SUV.

“Might as well do the top, too, stupid slut,” said Stephanie.

“Please, may I ask a favor Mistress Stephanie?”

“Sure, slutty fuck face,” said Stephanie.

“Would you just not call me horrible names? All this is bad enough, but could you just not call me names?”

“Awwwww!” the girls jeered in unison. “Poor little Debbie got her feelings hurt!”

Amber climbed into the driver’s seat. Amber got in on Debbie’s right. The nude housewife next to her, aware that her eyes were drinking in her tight hard 33-year-old body. The morning air was chilly, and her nipples had sprung to attention, further betraying her, making it appear she was sexually aroused.

“Tell you what, Slut Debbie,” said Stephanie. “We’ll play a little game on the way to the

mall. If you win the game, we won’t call you names any more. You have my word. If

you lose the game, we’ll keep right on calling you whatever we like. Seeing as how we have total power over you anyway, what do you have to lose?”

What, indeed, she thought. She might as well try.

“What’s the game?” she asked meekly.

“Remember last year when you came to see us and you made us listen to that Bon Jovi CD?” We’d like for you to serenade us on the way to the mall by singing that song “Living On A Prayer.”

“That’s all I have to do?” Debbie asked nervously.

“That’s it. Just get through the whole song one time, perfectly, without stopping or making any mistakes, and we’ll stop calling you names.”

This will be easy, Debbie thought. I’m sure I can remember all the words.

“But we’ve got to make it challenging,” said Amber. “Put your hands behind your back. Without even thinking, Debbie leaned forward in the back seat and placed her hands behind her. In a flash, Amber pulled out a pair of handcuffs and cuffed her wrists. Her arms were now pinned back at the shoulders, her hands trapped.

“Stop! Oh God please, take them off!” Debbie shouted in panic.

“Shut up!” yelled Amber. “Listen, auntie slut, and listen good. If we get stopped by

the cops, or if anything happens to us, in any way shape or form, whether it’s your fault or not, all of us have had it. So if anything happens, we will mail the videos out and posts them on the Net. So it’s in your fucking best interest to make sure that we don’t get caught! Got it, bitch?”

Debbie nodded. She was feeling horribly numb again. The logic was inescapable. She was trapped as the toy of these vile girls and could do nothing about it.

“Let’s get comfortable,” said Amber. She grabbed Debbie’s naked right leg and

pulled it into her lap. She then crossed her legs over her leg, trapping it.

The result, even before Stephanie had started the Suburban, was that Debbie was nearly immobilized in the backseat. Her hands and arms were cuffed behind her with the weight of her body leaning back against them, and her legs were spread wide and held pinned by her sides. She squirmed and wiggled, but could do nothing. She also noticed, for the first time, that the windows of the girl’s vehicle were darkly smoked, and no one could possibly see inside.

“Here we go,” Stephanie said, starting the SUV and pulling out of the driveway.

“Any time you want to start singing, be our guest,” said Amber with a giggle.

“Debbie took a deep breath and began: “Johnny used to work on the docks...”

Amber’s right hand shot out and grabbed a hold of one perky nipple and started massaging it.

“Oh God, stop Mistress Amber!” shouted Debbie. Amber kept up her manipulation of the nipple, which was growing harder.

“Come on, we want a song!” shouted Stephanie from the front seat.

Debbie started over. “Johnny used to work on the docks...”

Amber’s right hand began to rub up and down Debbie’s bare thigh. She kept singing.

“Union pin or stripes he’s done on his luck...”

Amber reached around with her left hand and started to tickle the underside of her breast, while inching her right up until it reached her bald pussy.

“Oh, please, I can’t do this!” Debbie wailed.

“Fine, then, little lesbo bitch,” said Stephanie. “She doesn’t want to sing for us, Amber, so it’s back to name-calling.”

The flustered housewife knew this was just a horrible game to them, but maybe if she got through the song she could at least have that small victory. She steeled herself against the roaming, prodding hands of her mistress as she explored her writhing naked body, and started again.

“Johnny used to work on the docks...”

She couldn’t help herself. Amber’s hand had drifted down to her pussy and she had plunged a delicate long finger deep inside her. She hadn’t realized she was still slick with juice from all this excitement, and Amber’s finger quickly slid all the way in. The poor housewife’s hormones started to flow. She could feel herself starting to get horny as Amber pulled her finger out and plunged it back in, finger-fucking the confused mother.

It’s my only chance at self-respect with these fuckers, she thought to herself, and began again. This time she got as far as the line “You got to hold on to what you’ve got,” when Amber leaned over and kissed her neck, right behind the ear. No woman had ever kissed her there, and it sent a shiver of delight through her pulsating body. She didn’t cry out, but she stopped singing for an instant.

“Nope, doesn’t count!” Stephanie called out from the front seat. “We said you had to sing it perfectly.”

Debbie started over. Amber’s finger continued to frig in and out of her pussy, making her feel better and better. Amber also continued to kiss her neck, which felt incredibly good.

She had barely sung a few words when Amber placed her thumb against her clit and began to rub.

“Ohhhhh, Mistress Amber, please, stop, stop, don’t do this to me!” she cried out. She felt so alone, so exposed, so humiliated. She was trying to just complete one simple task, sing a song she knew well, and she couldn’t even do that. Her mind was confused, but her body wasn’t. Every inch of her was responding to the caresses and touches of her niece who had her pinned down in the backseat.

“Johnny used to work,” she started again. Amber let her sing, keeping her touches light, till she got to the lines, “You’ve got to hold on to what you’ve got,” and then Amber bent her head down and placed her mouth over her erect nipple and started to tongue it, while she pushed a second finger up inside her.

“Uhhhhhhh,” Debbie moaned. Her head rolled back against the seat, her eyes closed. She was lost in a delirium of overwhelming sexual desire.

“You want us to keep doing this?” whispered Stephanie.

“Oh, God, I don’t know,” moaned Debbie. “No. Don’t. Stop.”

“Don’t stop?” asked Amber with a nasty smile. Her fingers were churning inside the tormented woman, her thumb expertly manipulating her clit, which was now pink and throbbing. Debbie’s hips started rotating, almost without her knowing it, as she thrust her pelvis forward into Amber’s hand, while she continued kissing her hard little nipples.

She had stopped even trying to sing her part. Her body had taken over, and she was inching closer and closer to orgasm. She moaned, thrust her large firm breasts out, humped her pussy frantically against Amber’s fingers.

“Oh yes! Oh yes!” she cried out. She teetered on the verge of a powerful orgasm.

“Whoops, here we are!” called out Stephanie as she turned into the shopping mall. “Time to look sharp.”

Amber immediately pulled herself off of the writhing, humping housewife.

Debbie didn’t know what had happened. One moment she had been on the brink of cumming, then everything had stopped.

“Please?” she asked plaintively.

“Please what, auntie slut?” asked Stephanie, teasing.

“Please don’t stop what you were doing,” she said softly. If her hands hadn’t been cuffed behind her, Debbie thought, she would have finished herself off right there in front of them. God, everything had felt so good. Her heart was pounding, she was shaking and sweaty, she wanted to cum so damn bad!

“I don’t think so,” Stephanie ordered.

“Pleeeeeeese,” begged Debbie.

“Let’s hear what you want,” Stephanie said briskly.

“I want to, you know,” Debbie said. She knew they knew. She was beyond shame, she decided. She had to cum.

“I want to have an orgasm,” she begged. “Pleeeeeese Mistress!”

“Maybe later,” Stephanie said coldly.

Debbie lifted her head and opened her eyes, and looked right into the lens of the video camcorder. Stephanie, had a camcorder setup in the passenger seat of the Suburban, and had been taping her the whole time.

“Smile,” her niece mocked, “you’re on Candid Camera.”

Debbie wanted to cry.

“Amber, get those balls into her like we planned,” Stephanie said. Amber reached into a bag on the floor and pulled out a small box, extracting two small metal objects slightly smaller than ping-pong balls.

“Here ya go, auntie slut, just so you don’t get that empty feeling inside,” Amber said, and pushed one ben-wa ball, then the other after it, up inside Debbie’s swollen, sopping wet pussy. They were cold, but strangely, Debbie didn’t mind. She was slowly getting used to having something inside her hot pussy.

“Those will have a real interesting effect on you when you’re walking around in the mall,” Stephanie said, as the girls laughed. Debbie didn’t understand but knew, with dread, that she would eventually.

“Let’s help her get dressed,” Amber added. Debbie was still horny and wanted to cum so badly, but she had no choice, with her legs still trapped and her hands cuffed. She wasn’t going to be allowed to cum just yet, and she still had to endure whatever they had planned for her in the mall.

She looked out the darkened SUV window and could see the bright light malls of the mall in the distance.

“And just to remind you, you never did manage to sing the song all the way through, you little slut-monkey,” Stephanie mocked her from the front seat as she stowed the camcorder in her shoulder bag.

“Yeah, stupid bitch,” said Amber.

“This is gonna be a shopping trip you’ll never forget, slut,” Amber whispered in her ear.

The housewife shuddered, partly from the lust that still boiled in her hard pulsating body, partly from pure fear.


“May I ask a question, please Mistress Stephanie?” she asked meekly as Amber released her from the handcuffs, freeing her trapped arms.”

“Sure thing, slut,” said Stephanie.

“What are those things you put, uh, you know...” She couldn’t bear to bring herself to say where she meant. “You know, inside me,” she finished.”

“You mean stuffed up your little slutty pussy?” responded Stephanie. “Those are ben-wa balls, slut. God, you really are such a stupid cunt! They’re hollow metal balls, partially filled with mercury. Women use them to masturbate. They fit snugly up inside that cunt of yours, and when you walk, they shift their center of gravity over and over, stimulating the inside of your pussy. The sensations, I’m told, are quite delicious.”

Debbie shuddered at the thought of these awful foreign objects inside her most private place.

“The thing is, as I understand, a woman will usually sit in a rocking chair when she has the ben-was in place and rock and play with her clit. The result is a spectacular orgasm for the woman. For you, though, it’s likely to be mostly just an exercise in frustration, cause you’re going to be walking around the mall. You won’t be able to finger yourself to get yourself off, although if you want to, we probably won’t stop you, so long as it’s some place nice and public, like the food court. Mainly, as we see it, you’ll just be in a heightened state of horniness for our little shopping trip.”

Stephanie smiled diabolically. Debbie, stunned at how much trouble they were going to, just looked down and bit her lip.

The girls helped her back into her clothes, all except for her panties, which they told her she didn’t need.

“Those 33-year-old tits are so perfectly perky you should never wear a bra, slut,” said Stephanie. “They’ll get more bounce that way when you walk. Guys like that!” Finally Debbie was dressed and they all got out of the SUV. She realized she had no idea where they were, that during the long ride of torment she had been paying attention to what was being done to her in the backseat rather than where they were going.

“Where are we Mistress?” she asked.

“This is Northside Mall,” said Amber. “About 30 miles away from town. We figured there’s a lot less chance of being spotted and recognized here than if we went to the mall back in town. Last thing any of us needs is to be spotted hanging around with the world’s nastiest slut, particularly when she’s doing what you’re going to be doing here at Northside.”

“Please, Mistress, I’m begging you, can we just go home?” Debbie implored. She was trembling with anxiety, and still a little lust from being brought so close to orgasm by Amber and then stopped right before her climax.

“Of course not, bitch. We’ve gone to a lot of trouble to set this up,” said Stephanie. “Now listen carefully, because once we get inside, I don’t want to have to be repeating these directions for you over and over. You can make this simple, or you can make this complicated. The simple way is you do exactly what we say for the next hour, no questions, no tears, no trying to alert mall security, and after an hour, we go home. The hard way is you give us any shit, or fail to follow our instructions precisely. If that’s the case, then we start to send out the video. We’ll probably be able to add a few more minutes onto the video with the great footage you just provided on the way over her.

“You understand so far?”

“Yes Mistress Stephanie,” Debbie said quietly.

“So you’re going to get yourself some new clothes today, stuff you can wear from now on. Here’s how it will work. We’ll see something in a store window and tell you what we want you to get. You go into the store, and one or both of us will go in with you, but we will pretend like we’re not together. You don’t acknowledge us, we don’t acknowledge you. But we’ll be keeping an eye on you to make sure you keep our deal. You try on the item or items and make sure they fit. Whether you like them or not is irrelevant. If we’re doing our job, you’ll probably hate ‘em, but tough shit. You take them to the cashier, who we’ll have scoped out in advance, and who will be male. Tell him you want to buy this,

but you don’t have any money, and could you pay for it instead with a blow job.” Stephanie paused to watch her reaction.

The color drained from Debbie’s beautiful face. “What?” she shrieked, forgetting where she was. “I can’t! I won’t! I’ll scream for help!” They were asking her to offer oral sex to strange men in a shopping mall.

“You scream for help, auntie slut,” said Amber, “and out go the tapes, complete with name, address and phone number. By the way, isn’t Brett up for a promotion at work? We better make sure we add his boss, and his bosses boss, to the list of recipients.

“Stop! Stop! Stop!” shouted Debbie, holding her hands over her ears as if she could block out the torture. “I’ll do it, I’ll do it!”

“That a girl,” said Stephanie. “So as I was saying, you offer the clerk or the cashier or whoever the blowjob. Maybe there’s a backroom you can use, maybe a dressing room, maybe you have to go to the mall men’s room and find a stall. Picture that. Auntie Debbie, the cock-teasing queen, down on her bare knees on a men’s room floor, swallowing a stranger’s jism. It will certainly be in your best interest, once you get started, to make it nice and quick. Suck his cock, swallow his cum, and meet back up with us.

“Simple as that,” concluded Stephanie.

Debbie could barely speak. She started to hyperventilate in panic and outrage. She wanted to cry, or run, or kill these girls. None of those was an option. Her only option was to do as they told her.

“Give me your purse,” ordered Amber. She took the housewife’s purse and gave it to

Stephanie, who stuffed it into her shoulder bag with the video camera. “Now you have no money, no charge cards, no ID. You’re not Debbie S., spoiled little housewife any more. You’re the Blowjob Queen of Northside Mall.

“Let’s go,” said Stephanie jauntily, and Debbie and her nieces walked to the mall. Almost immediately, the sexy housewife felt the ben-wa balls start to move in her pussy. It was a strange sensation, really rather pleasant. She was still wet from her masturbation session and then the finger-fucking in the back of the Suburban, and the slick balls slipped and tumbled inside of her.

Their first stop in the mall was an upscale shoe store. Stephanie, who was clearly running the show tonight, told her to stop, and the housewife and her nieces all looked in the window.

“I kinda like that pair there,” said Amber, pointing to a pair of sexy black open-toed pumps with 5-inch stiletto heels. The price tag in front of them read $79.95.

“Nice choice, Amber,” said Stephanie. “But do you think a blowjob even from a stone-fuckin’ fox like Miss Daniels here is worth $80?” There was no one else standing nearby, and the girls were talking about her like she was some sort of street prostitute! Debbie burned with shame.

“Oh, easily,” said Amber. “I’m sure she lacks a certain expertise, but just look at those lips.

“OK,” said Stephanie, turning to Debbie. “Go in there and get those shoes. You know

what to do. We’ll be watching you. And do exactly as you’ve been told, or the whole world gets a special video treat starting tomorrow.”

The housewife swallowed hard. Her stomach felt like lead. She walked into the shoe store, still feeling the metal balls churning and churning inside her pussy.

“Hi, excuse me,” she said to the salesman. He was a middle-aged man: a little

dumpy, dressed in polyester, no wedding ring. His pin on name tag said Jim.

“May I help you, miss?” His eyes glittered as he took in the ravishing housewife before him.

“I’d like to try on that, uh, pair of shoes in the window,” Debbie said nervously, pointing.

After Debbie gave her size, the clerk went to get a pair from the window, and she sat down. Stephanie and Amber had entered the shoe store and were standing at a display, pretending to be engrossed.

Jim returned with the shoes and tried them on her feet. Debbie stood up - Whoa! They were by far the tallest heels she had ever had on. She swayed precariously and grabbed the clerk’s shoulder for balance. He grinned and quickly slipped his arm around her waist, as if to steady her, but actually just to brush up against that firm hot flesh.

“Take a few steps and see how you like them,” the clerk said. He was so engrossed in Debbie that he hadn’t even noticed the two other “customers.”

Debbie took a few wobbling steps. Normally a petite five foot, she felt like an Amazon in the shoes. She could feel the muscles in her legs moving differently than they ever had before, stretching and pulling, and she also felt the ben-wa balls inside of her moving in a more stimulating way. The heels changed the way she walked, she realized, causing her to thrust her pelvis out, arch her back to maintain her balance. She was starting to walk more like a provocative slut and less like the normal housewife she still desperately wanted to remain.

As she wobbled around the store, getting used to the high heels, her large, lovely breasts bounced more than usual in her tank top. Freed of their bra, the nipples rubbed against the cotton fabric and the stimulation began to make them erect. Soon her nipples were poking straight out through the shirt, with no bra to hold them back. All the while, the ben-wa balls stuffed up inside her rolled and rolled, a constant reminder of her horniness.

She walked back to Jim and spoke to him in a low voice. “Can I talk to you privately, please?” she whispered.

Jeez, thought Jim, what’s up with this chick? The middle-aged clerk saw her nipples poking out, obviously braless, and now she was coming on all husky-voiced. He took her by the elbow and steered her toward the back of the store, with Debbie hobbling and wobbling along, trying to keep up.

“I, uh, mister, uh,” she stammered. She could barely make herself speak the unspeakable words. But her two tormentors were still in the store, stealing covert glances at her, and she knew what the penalty would be if she didn’t follow through: not just humiliation in front of her friends and family, but Internet postings of her name and address that could get her stalked and raped.

The beleaguered housewife forced herself to do what she must. “I don’t have money for these shoes, but I really want them,” she blurted out. “If you’ll let me have them, I’ll, uh, you know...” She stopped again.

“No, I don’t know,” said Jim, but his cock was beginning to get an idea. It stirred in his slacks. What was this little slut up to?

“I’ll, uh, make you cum.”

“Yes!” thought Jim. “Thank you Jesus!”

“I think we can work something out,” said Jim. “Excuse me, ladies,” he shouted at the two girls hovering in the front of the store. “I have to close up for a few minutes. Out ya go!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.