Housewife's Awakening - Cover

Housewife's Awakening

Copyright© 2019 by WF Writer

Chapter 4: Debbie's Big Night

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Debbie's Big Night - Debbie could hardly contain her excitement. Her nieces were arriving that afternoon. Stephanie was 19; Amber 18 and Debbie always enjoyed their visits. Both girls loved to shop and go out dancing at night. They provided a small diversion in Debbie's otherwise mundane life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Coercion   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Niece   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Interracial   Analingus   Oral Sex  

Amber pulled up in front of Platinum Blondes ready to put the final nail in her aunt’s coffin. She entered the club and was immediately revolted by the utter lack of class and the lower level deviants that frequented the club. “Were is the manager, I need to speak to him about one of his employees?” Amber asked a cocktail waitress. “He isn’t here today so you will have to speak to his son Carlos,” she said as she motioned to the back office.

Amber smiled to herself as she thought about the look on her uppity little aunt’s face when she saw the video that she was making of her little escapades. After she convinces Carlos to video Debbie’s performance tonight she would be completely owned and then the real fun could begin Amber thought to herself as an evil smirk crossed her face.

Carlos filled in for his Dad every now and then. The pay wasn’t that great, but the perks more than made up for it. When Carlos worked he brought his best friend Johnny along with him to provide muscle. Johnny was a huge guy who dropped out of high school a couple of years back. Amber found them both in the back office drinking a beer.

Amber explained that she needed them to video Debbie tonight as she performed. She also wanted them to video her as she worked the room. Carlos was all for it, but wanted to be paid. Johnny wasn’t sure. What if Carlos’ dad caught them, or what if this slut saw them and freaked out. Carlos reminded Johnny that this wouldn’t be the first time they filmed a performance at the club. “Remember, the lights shine so brightly on the stage that you can’t hardly see anything out in the audience,” Carlos added. Amber could tell that Johnny would need a little persuasion so she rubbed her small tits against Johnny’s chest as she whispered into his ear.

“I’ll suck you off here and now if you’ll do this little favor for me,” Amber offered.

Johnny laughed and agreed and pushed Amber onto her knees. Carlos leaned against the desk, lit a cigarette and watched.

“Self-service, bitch,” Johnny ordered. Amber flushed red with anger; no one talked to her that way, but wanted to teach her aunt a lesson so she ignored him. Besides, she didn’t want to deal with Stephanie if she failed her mission.

Amber unzipped Johnny’s jeans and worked her hand inside until she found his already hard cock. Amber gasped as she wrapped her hand around it. Johnny’s cock was at least three inches around. As she pulled the thick tool from Johnny’s pants she stared down at almost twelve inches of hard cock. Amber was experienced at blow-jobs, but she had never been with anyone with a cock that size. She swallowed hard and wrapped her lips around the head of Johnny’s cock.

“Ummm, that’s great, a little tongue, then take it down your throat,” Johnny moaned.

Amber did not believe she could take a cock this huge in her throat. Using her tongue to wet the long shaft, she worked about four inches into her mouth before she felt the urge to gag. Johnny reached down and grabbed a handful of Amber’s shoulder length blonde hair and shoved her head down on his cock. Amber tried to struggle free, but quickly Carlos was behind her helping Johnny hold her. This is not what Amber had in mind and tried to protest as she fought Johnny’s cock.

“All right, bitch, take it all,” Johnny laughed and shoved his hips forward.

Amber swallowed and gasped trying not to throw-up as the giant cock slid down her throat. With Carlos and Johnny holding her tightly, Amber had no choice. She concentrated on relaxing her throat. Amber was experienced at deep-throating, she had just never done one this large. Slowly, Amber’s throat relaxed and Johnny started a slow fucking of her face.

“I want this cunt,” Carlos spat and started pushing Amber’s very short shorts down her hips.

Amber shook her head in protest, but her words were just muffled behind Johnny’s cock. Amber felt the cool air of the restaurant on her ass as Carlos pushed her shorts down her hips and long legs. Johnny held Amber’s head tightly and stepped backwards forcing her onto her knees. Amber heard the zipper on Carlos’s pants and his hand on the thin strip of cloth that protected her cunt. Carlos pulled the thong to one side.

“This bitch’s cunt is shaved, I luv ‘em that way,” Carlos told Johnny.

Amber tried to concentrate on the cock in her throat as she felt the other dick spreading her cunt lips. With one thrust, Carlos shoved his cock deep into Amber’s cunt. Amber grunted around the dick in her throat as her piercing blue eyes nearly popped out of their sockets. Johnny and Carlos got into a rhythm bouncing Amber between them. Amber was now actually starting to enjoy being used as Johnny quickened his pace. Amber sucked harder on Johnny’s cock and swirled her tongue across the end every time Johnny pulled out of her throat. Suddenly Johnny stiffened and pushed his cock down Amber’s throat. Amber could feel the globs of sperm running into her stomach as Johnny shot his load. He held Amber’s head in place until his cock went limp, then pulled out.

“Thanks, you’re a great face fuck,” Johnny commented.

“You bastards,” Amber spat as Carlos thrust quickly in and out of her cunt, “I never said I would do this.”

“You’ll do whatever we want bitch,” Carlos laughed and pounded Amber harder.

As an orgasm started to wash over Amber, Carlos pulled out and laid his cock between Amber’s asscheeks. Amber felt the spurts of sperm land in the crack of her ass even through her own orgasm.

Carlos and Johnny each lit a cigarette and told Amber they would be happy to help her with her plan. Amber cursed under her breath as she started for the restroom to clean up.

“You bastards, you’re damn right you’ll help me,” Amber said as she past. “You had better make sure to get her face in every shot.”

Carlos and Johnny laughed and watched Amber’s ass as she walked away. Johnny felt his cock getting hard again. “We will don’t you worry your pretty little head,” Carlos shouted as Amber left the club.


“Don’t worry about anything here tonight,” Stephanie comforted Debbie. “We will make dinner and take care of Brett and the kids. All you need to worry about is making as much money tonight as possible. Remember, you can win the little bet we have just by earning a measly thousand dollars,” Stephanie laughed out loud knowing that it would take Debbie weeks to earn that much and by then it would be too late.

“Now get upstairs and clean that filthy slutty little body of yours. I won’t have any slut of mine embarrassing me tonight. Your outfit for tonight is on your bed. Don’t even think about making any changes if you value that sweet ass of yours.”

Debbie hung her head and went back to the bedroom to start getting ready for her big night. A nice hot bath was just what she needed to unwind and take her mind off this nightmare in which she couldn’t seem to escape.

Debbie stepped into the hot water of the tub and settled in. She started soaping herself and ran the soap over her breasts with her hands. Debbie felt her nipples hardened and thought about the slutty outfit she was told to wear. Without thinking, Debbie started massaging her nipples sending little jolts through her breasts.

Although she did not want to, Debbie could not stop her hand from sliding down to her vagina searching out her clit. Debbie started to rub her clit slowly and lightly, enjoying the sensations. Her cunt ached to be filled so Debbie inserted first two fingers, then three and used her thumb to rub her clit.

She started finger fucking herself and rubbing her clit at the same time. She arched her back as the twinges of an orgasm washed over her body. Debbie started to cry not understanding why she felt these urges to masturbate. She had never felt the need in the past, but all of a sudden it seemed that the center of the universe was located between her thighs.

Just as her orgasm was starting to overtake her, the bathroom door came flying open. “What do you think you are doing you stupid fucking slut? You were told that the only way you could have an orgasm was with our permission. Do you have permission you stupid little bitch?” Mistress Amber berated Debbie as she pulled her from the tub by her long hair.

The look of absolute fiery in Mistress Amber’s piercing blue eyes scared Debbie to death. How had she known what I was doing? Then she remembered the hidden cameras.

“I am so sorry Mistress Amber! I don’t know what got into me. Please forgive your slut.”

Amber noted to herself that her sister must have really worked her over while she was gone. Her aunt seemed much more docile and appeared to have her spirit broken.

“Lean over the tub, and put your hands flat on the bottom,” Mistress Amber ordered.

Reluctantly Debbie leaned over and placed her hands flat on the bottom of the tub. Her ass was sticking invitingly up in the air. Debbie watched Mistress Amber with apprehension as she walked behind her exposed ass. Debbie’s mouth dropped open as she felt the sting on her buttocks. Amber swung her hand and slapped Debbie’s ass so quickly that she landed three blows before Debbie knew what had happened.

“Please don’t hurt me Mistress Amber,” Debbie begged rubbing her buttocks with her hands.

“I will do whatever I want, bitch,” she continued, “now bend over!”

Debbie was stunned as she allowed Mistress Amber to push her back over, hands in the tub. Debbie braced herself as Amber delivered ten more blows to her ass. By the time Amber stopped tears were formed in Debbie’s eyes and her ass burned. Debbie remained still as Amber finally backed away.

“Now stand up bitch. Let me check you out.” Mistress Amber ordered.

With tears dropping from her eyes, Debbie stood in front of her niece completely naked.

“Spread your legs,” Amber snapped, “wider!”

Debbie spread her legs apart. She almost stuck her hands down to cover her shaved privates as Amber approached inches from Debbie. Debbie gasped as Amber’s hand went down between her legs and squeezed her cunt lips.

Almost simultaneously Mistress Amber inserted her middle finger into Debbie’s cunt.

Debbie thought to herself that she shouldn’t allow her niece to touch her there. “Please don’t touch my vagina,” she managed to whisper. This was so wrong she kept repeating over and over in her head. She could not believe as a mid-thirties woman she was being so humiliated by this teenager.

“Shut up, bitch,” Amber responded, “and you’ll call it what it is or I’ll make you bend over again. Now, what is it?”

Debbie stammered and tried to respond but was not quick enough to please her young niece. After twenty smacks across her ass, Debbie was standing again with her legs spread. Mistress Amber ordered Debbie to beg to be checked out. Debbie’s face was now streaked with tears and her ass felt as if it was on fire.

“Please, Mistress Amber, put your finger in my cunt,” Debbie whispered her head hanging down.

Happy with the older woman’s progress, Amber pushed two fingers into Debbie’s cunt. She was surprised to find Debbie’s cunt still soaked with juices. Amber smiled, removed her fingers and then forced Debbie to clean them with her mouth. Satisfied she was in control, Amber smiled to herself and told her aunt to get dressed.

“Don’t worry about Brett. Stephanie is cooking dinner and we told him that you had to run to a PTA meeting tonight so we will be taking care of him tonight,” Amber giggled and winked at Debbie as she left her to finish getting ready.

The wink worried Debbie a little. What if they are able to seduce Brett? What if he fails me? I don’t think I can take much more of this. I have to figure a way out. No time now though, I better get ready. I don’t want to do anything else to upset the girls. I don’t think my poor bottom can take anymore abuse.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.