Housewife's Awakening - Cover

Housewife's Awakening

Copyright© 2019 by WF Writer

Chapter 2: The Nieces Return

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Nieces Return - Debbie could hardly contain her excitement. Her nieces were arriving that afternoon. Stephanie was 19; Amber 18 and Debbie always enjoyed their visits. Both girls loved to shop and go out dancing at night. They provided a small diversion in Debbie's otherwise mundane life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Coercion   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Niece   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Interracial   Analingus   Oral Sex  

It was almost three months before Debbie saw Stephanie and Amber again. Debbie’s nieces opened an entirely new life for the normally conservative Debbie. She now kept her five-foot frame taunt from daily workouts. The workouts strengthened the muscles under Debbie’s breasts causing the 36D globes to look a size larger. To Debbie’s pleasant surprise, Brett noticed and in just the last month or so, he seemed to want to have sex every night. Brett especially liked the way Debbie kept her pussy shaved bare. Although Debbie almost always orgasmed with Brett, her most intense orgasms occurred as she masturbated with the vibrator her nieces left her for a gift. All Debbie had to do was to think about that afternoon and her cunt would be soaked with her juices.

When Brett told Debbie that Stephanie and Amber were arriving the next day for another visit, Debbie almost came with just the anticipation. “When will they get here?” Debbie asked trying to hide her anticipation. She was glad to learn it would be late in the afternoon. Debbie spent the day shopping, picking out some special clothes just for the two girls. Debbie laughed at the thought of calling these two sexual mavericks “girls.”

Stephanie at 18 was the best sexual partner Debbie ever had, and Amber at 17 was learning fast. Debbie arrived home before Brett and changed into her short black mini-skirt and white blouse that buttoned up the front. Debbie chose not to wear any panties and her bra was so sheer it barely contained her rock hard nipples. She pulled her long, blond hair back into a ponytail, which made Debbie look much younger than her 33 years. She was almost giddy with anticipation when the doorbell finally rang.

Brett answered the door and Stephanie and Amber quickly entered with laughter and hugs for everyone. Debbie noticed as Brett’s eyes locked onto Stephanie’s 35C breasts hidden behind a cotton halter. Brett wrapped his arms around Amber also and crushed her smaller 34B tits against his chest. Debbie felt a twinge of jealously as Brett’s hand patted Amber’s firm ass, her shorts so tight and short that her asscheeks poked out from under the hem. Debbie dismissed any worry as Stephanie approached her. She did not notice the bulge in Brett’s pants as the two nieces walked toward Debbie.

Debbie consciously restrained herself as Stephanie kissed her on the cheek and slyly licked Debbie’s earlobe. Debbie could feel Brett’s eyes on her as Amber kissed Debbie with glee and winked then purposely let her hand drift across Debbie’s tit as she walked by. The four sat down and chatted for a couple of hours until Brett announced he was tired and going to bed. Debbie was thrilled that Brett was leaving her alone with her nieces. Amber and Stephanie expressed a desire to go and get a “night cap” and invited Debbie to come along. Brett agreed it would be a good idea and as he went upstairs to bed the three women left together in Debbie’s minivan.

Once upstairs, Brett could hardly contain his excitement. He pulled a pair of Debbie’s thongs from the dirty clothes hamper and held them up to his nose inhaling the sweet aroma of her sex. Brett held the thongs in his hand as he sat down on the toilet and took his cock in his hand and started to slide his hand up and down. Within moments, Brett grunted and shot two loads of cum into the panties. Brett changed into his pajamas, brushed his teeth and went to bed satisfied.

Debbie, Stephanie and Amber talked excitedly as they headed toward a local bar near the neighborhood. Debbie knew the bartender would not check the two girls identification if they were with her. Just as they pulled into the parking lot, Stephanie reached over and ran her hand up the inside of Debbie’s thigh to her bare cunt. “No panties,” Stephanie giggled as she spoke to Amber, “you have turned into a little slut Debbie.” Debbie beamed with pride as Stephanie’s finger found Debbie’s cunt lips and slid easily inside. Debbie’s cuntlips were swollen and her slit was saturated with excitement. Stephanie used her fingers on Debbie’s clit while Amber reached from the back seat and massaged Debbie’s tits. Just as Debbie was about to cum, the girls stopped at the same time. “Please,” Debbie begged to which Stephanie informed her later. Debbie exited the minivan on wobbly legs but after a couple of drinks regained her composure.

As the women talked, Stephanie steered the conversation around to fidelity. “Would you ever cheat on Brett?” Stephanie asked and winked at Amber. Debbie adamantly denied that she would ever cheat on Brett with another man. Stephanie asked if Debbie was absolutely sure, and Debbie reaffirmed her statement. Debbie watched as Stephanie took a stack of photos from her bag. “I think you’ll find these interesting,” Stephanie said with a hint of laughter and handed the photos to Debbie.

Debbie stared in disbelief. There in her hand were pictures of herself, lying on her bed with Stephanie between her legs shaving her cunt. In the next photo, Debbie was sucking Stephanie’s breasts. Another photo showed her head buried into Stephanie’s cunt obviously giving oral sex. The final picture was of Amber fucking Debbie from behind with the strap on dildo. The pictures clearly showed Debbie enjoying herself and a willingly participant. “Why are you showing these to me?” Debbie asked nervously. Stephanie’s face contained an evil grin as she spoke. “Well, Amber and I want your loyalty, we expect our bitches to do as they are told and sometimes we need a little persuasion,” Stephanie informed a shocked Debbie.

Debbie was confused. These two young girls appeared so carefree and now they were just being evil. But Debbie was concerned as Stephanie took the pictures and placed them back in her handbag. “We want to play a game with you called test your confidence,” Stephanie informed Debbie. Debbie sat silently as Stephanie explained. Stephanie informed Debbie that she would get a job at a strip club and work until she made one thousand dollars. She would also submit to any and all orders that either Stephanie or Amber gave her immediately and without question. Stephanie told Debbie that Amber already picked the club and that auditions were the next day. Debbie started to protest but Stephanie held up her hand. “Now, here is the fun part,” Stephanie continued, “We bet that we can get Brett to fuck both of us and we will take pictures to prove it.” “He would never do it, just like I wouldn’t fuck anyone else,” Debbie said poignantly with a slight hint of arrogance. “And I will not work in a strip club for anyone.” “No problem,” said Stephanie, “I’m sure Brett would be totally understanding of your situation after seeing these pictures. I am also sure that the divorce attorney that he would hire wouldn’t dare use these pictures to make sure that he gets complete and full custody of the kids. I am also pretty sure that the scandal that would spread as a result of these pictures being released to the local schools, paper, and your husbands work wouldn’t cause irreparable damage to Brett and the kids reputations.”

Debbie was appalled. These two women were definitely not the same two who were so carefree in the dressing room. This was blackmail and Debbie knew she was without choices. She loved Brett and the kids too much to risk causing them the hurt and damage that this would induce. “Good,” said Stephanie as Debbie sat silently and listened, “Here’s the game.” Stephanie explained that the two girls could do everything to seduce Brett except parade naked in front of him or touch him. If before their two week visit was up, Brett fucked them, then Debbie would be their sex slave for one year doing anything or anyone they asked. However, if after two weeks, Brett did not fuck them, then Debbie could quit her job as a stripper and she would get the pictures back. Stephanie emphasized that Brett must fuck them both, her and Amber.

Debbie listened and on the inside smiled. She knew that Brett would not betray her on several counts. The first and most important was that Brett loved her and second, these were her nieces. Debbie did not see how she could lose. “And Brett has to fuck both of you?” Debbie asked, “within 14 days?” Stephanie nodded and Debbie agreed. Stephanie and Amber then told Debbie that they would show her the strip club where Debbie would work. The only words spoken in the minivan as Debbie drove were Amber providing directions. Debbie drove into the large city they lived near and into the seedy downtown area. Debbie saw the numerous adult bookstores and strip clubs as she drove until finally Amber pointed to one with partially nude women outlined in neon on the room. Amber saw a fat, dirty man standing outside barking at pedestrians trying to entice them into the club called “Platinum Blondes.” “You’re kidding,” Debbie said exasperated, “that place is a dump.” Stephanie and Amber both laughed and told Debbie no one said it would be easy. Debbie was completely beside herself, but as she sat there she decided that she could take two weeks of humiliation if it would protect her family.

Not one word was spoken as the group drove back home. Once at home, Stephanie reminded Debbie of the deal and told her it would start tomorrow. Debbie found Brett sound asleep in bed when she entered the bedroom. Debbie quietly undressed and was surprised to find that her cunt was as wet as ever. As Debbie lightly touched her engorged cunt lips, she shivered as the currents of excitement coursed through her body. Debbie looked at Brett again to make sure he was still asleep and then proceeded to finger herself to orgasm before going to bed. That morning Stephanie and Amber were gone when Debbie got up. Brett took the kids to school on his way to work.

On the Stephanie’s bed was an envelope that contained directions for Debbie. Her appointment at the strip club was at 2 pm and Stephanie wrote in large letters “DON’T BE LATE.” Debbie sighed and went to her closet to find the items specified by Stephanie. At 2pm promptly Debbie walked through the doors of “Platinum Blondes” and asked to see the manager. Debbie found the inside of the club more disgusting that outside. The manager came out and it was the fat man Debbie saw the night before trying to attract customers. “What do you want,” the fat man demanded. Debbie shivered as she could feel his eyes undressing her. The thought of running away was racing in her mind, but then she knew Stephanie still had the incriminating pictures. Debbie took a deep breath and told the story Stephanie instructed.

“I need a job, I’m a single Mother and have to find work to keep my apartment.” The fat man nodded and motioned for Debbie to enter his office. “Strip!” the fat man said matter-of-factly to Debbie not even looking at her. She was completely humiliated and almost ran out of the club, but the thought of her families ruin gave her a sense of purpose and determination to see this through. She started removing the clothes Stephanie ordered her to wear. First the “A”line skirt, then the tight sweater. Debbie stopped and stood in just her black thong and push-up bra uneasy in the 3-inch black hi-heel shoes that accented her shapely legs. The fat man looked up and motioned with his hand for Debbie to continue. Debbie could feel her heart beating so fast in her chest. No other man had ever seen her nude except Brett and now this disgusting stranger was going to see her.

Debbie drew in a deep breath and turned around and unhooked her bra and let it fall in the pile at her feet. Next Debbie rolled the thong down over her hips and off her legs folding and laying them on the pile of clothes. Debbie placed an arm over her breasts and a hand over her shaved cunt as she slowly turned around. “God dammit,” the fat man yelled, “if you’re goin’ strip you can’t be this shy, now show me those tits and that pussy.” Debbie let her arms fall to her side and the fat man whistled in appreciation. Debbie felt the cool air on her tits and her nipples immediately hardened. “Nice,” the fat man commented and walked toward Debbie.

He reached for her left tit, and Debbie stepped away. “Do you want the job or not?” the fat man asked. Debbie nodded and forced herself to stand still while this disgusting man groped both of her tits. Again, only Brett had ever touched her before and now this man was treating her like a whore. “Good,” the fat man said and stopped, “I’ll give you 50 dollars to fuck you,” the fat man said casually. He must of saw the look on Debbie’s face as he passed off his comment as “just kidding.” The fat man explained that Debbie would start work that night and he would pay her $2.00 an hour. She would have to strip at least five times during a shift in rotation with other girls then work the crowd of men for tips. He also told Debbie she must remain topless at all times, but could wear a thong when she worked the crowd. Any tips were to be split 40/60, with 60 going to him. “Any questions?” the fat man asked. Debbie shook her head “no” and reached down to pick up her clothes. The fat man just stared at her as she dressed.

Once dressed, Debbie hurried out of the club and headed home. She felt a strange excitement at the thought of stripping even if the club was disgusting. When Debbie arrived home the kids were already in bed. Brett asked where she had been and Debbie replied she was just shopping. Debbie saw Stephanie and Amber sitting on the couch and knew by the way they were dressed that the bet was in full swing. “Did you take care of that thing for us,” Stephanie asked. Debbie informed Stephanie that she did, but left it at the store and would have to go get it in the morning.

Debbie could see that Stephanie wore a skirt that was so short it barely covered her ass. In addition, Stephanie’s 35C tits were barely covered in the top of a swimsuit. Amber was dressed in similar short shorts except this pair was strategically torn just at the crack in her ass. Amber wore a cotton halter that was white and did little to hide her small firm breasts. Debbie could clearly see the quarter size areola and Amber’s eraser hard nipples through the thin cloth. Brett sat in the chair apparently obliviously to the two nieces.

Debbie prepared dinner and watched as Stephanie and Amber tried to seduce Brett. Stephanie even went as far at to turn the TV channel by bending at the waist. Brett could clearly see the red thong pulled tightly separating Stephanie’s asscheeks. Amber played around with the dog, her halter falling open enough so that Brett could easily see her nipples. Debbie smiled to herself as Brett appeared not to notice any of these tactics. She made a mental note to herself to keep Brett satisfied sexually so that her nieces wouldn’t be able to tempt him.

After dinner was over and the kids were put to bed Debbie was busy cleaning up the kitchen when Amber approached her from behind. “Slut, tonight you are not to allow Brett to touch you and you are not allowed to touch him. You are to deny any and all sexual advances from him or else expect those lovely pictures to be released before you wake your pretty little head up tomorrow morning,” Amber whispered into Debbie’s ear in a menacing tone. Then she added, “And just so you know we installed some hidden camera’s around the house today while you were out. So we will be watching everything, and I mean everything you do.”

Debbie was not prepared for this. Evidently, the girls had really thought this out. She would have to follow their orders or else she would loose everything that she cares about in this world.

Upstairs in the bedroom Debbie took off her clothes and turned her back towards Brett who had already climbed in bed, her shaved cunt in clear view of Brett. “God, I want to fuck you,” Brett said. “I can’t believe you said that to me,” Debbie exclaimed with anger, “how dare you treat me like a common whore.” Brett mumbled an apology and watched disappointed as Debbie pulled on her pajamas, went to bed and rolled away from him. A tear rolled down Debbie’s face. “After all,” she thought, “I’m not a whore, I’m a slut.”

The next morning Debbie got Brett and the kids off to school and work before either of the girls came downstairs. As she was getting the living room straightened up she heard the girls coming down the stairs. “Great job last night slut,” Amber commented, “I thought for sure you were going to force us to publish those pictures but we saw and heard your rebuff of Brett.” “After all who does he think he is wanting to fuck our slut, we are the only ones who get to treat you like the whore you are,” Stephanie added with a wicked smile plastered across her face. They had been watching me Debbie thought to herself. I will have to make sure to be mindful of those cameras at all times otherwise I might loose everything.

Stephanie then informed Debbie that they would be taking a little trip this morning to warm her up for her afternoon activities. Debbie got a sick feeling in the pit of her stomach wondering what sick awful things they had in store for her.

The girls were already dressed and told Debbie to follow them into her bedroom. Once inside they pointed to an outfit for Debbie that was on already on the bed. Debbie looked at the short, red plaid skirt and realized it would barely cover her shapely ass. The top they expected her to wear was a tank top, white. It looked to be at least a size too small. They told Debbie she would not need bra and panties.

Debbie pulled on the skirt and the tank top and looked in the mirror. The tank top barely contained her 36D breasts and Debbie could easily make out the darkness of her areolas while her nipples strained at the thin cotton top. Amber found a pair of very high heels, black with

ankle straps and gave them to Debbie to put on.

After Debbie was dressed, she thought to herself that there was no way she could go out of the house in this slutty outfit, but some how she knew she would have to force herself to anyways.

“Come on, slut,” Stephanie ordered.

Confused, Debbie got up and followed the girls downstairs. Debbie watched in shock as they exited the house into the garage. Debbie stopped and waited. In a few moments Stephanie returned and asked what she was doing.

“Where are we going, Stephanie,” Debbie asked timidly, “I don’t want anyone to see me like this.”

“Just a little adventure, trust me,” Stephanie replied and took Debbie by the hand and led her minivan.

When Debbie sat down in the passenger seat, the short skirt rode up to just below her cunt. Debbie was trying to force it down when Stephanie ordered her to leave it like it was. Stephanie headed down the interstate driving nonchalantly in the passing lane. Debbie was very self-conscious as they approached an 18-wheeler truck. Debbie assumed Stephanie would know that the truck driver could see her. She drove up almost to the cab of the truck.

“What are you doing?” Debbie asked and pulled at her short skirt.

“Pull your skirt up high,” Amber directed, “and move your tits outside the top, do it now bitch or else.”

Debbie was not sure what to do but she knew that she really didn’t have much of a choice. Debbie slowly pulled her skirt above her waist giving a clear view of her shaved cunt to anyone who cared to look.

Next, she pushed the sides of the tank top toward the center freeing her large breasts. Stephanie slowly pulled along side the cab of the trucker and maintained the same speed. Debbie felt her breathing increasing as her pussy filled with juices. She kept her eyes straight ahead not wanting to see the trucker looking at her. She was so embarrassed that she was actually getting turned on by this. She just hoped that the girls wouldn’t notice that her cunt was starting to drip.

“Finger yourself,” Amber said sharply.

Debbie did not even hesitate. She took her hand and parted her pussy lips with her index and third finger and stroked her clit rapidly. Without being told, she used her other hand to pinch her nipple of her right breast. Within moments, she was nearing orgasm and Stephanie stayed right beside the trucker who was staring right at Debbie.

Debbie moaned as her orgasm washed over her. She thrust her fingers into her pussy and used her thumb to massage her clit as the orgasm increased in intensity. Debbie forgot all about the trucker and started bouncing her hips up and down on the car seat. The blast of the trucker’s air horn caused Debbie to jerked her hand away and push her skirt down. Stephanie chuckled as she slowed and let the appreciative trucker continue down the highway.

“Not bad slut,” Stephanie commented and continued into the next town.

Debbie finally recovered from her orgasm and sat silently as Stephanie meandered through the neighboring town. Debbie was thankful no knew her because of the way she was dressed.

“What are we doing now?” Debbie asked as she turned into the parking lot of a large grocery store.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.