Housewife's Awakening - Cover

Housewife's Awakening

Copyright© 2019 by WF Writer

Chapter 1: The nieces come for a visit

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: The nieces come for a visit - Debbie could hardly contain her excitement. Her nieces were arriving that afternoon. Stephanie was 19; Amber 18 and Debbie always enjoyed their visits. Both girls loved to shop and go out dancing at night. They provided a small diversion in Debbie's otherwise mundane life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Coercion   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Niece   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Interracial   Analingus   Oral Sex  

Debbie could hardly contain her excitement. Her nieces were arriving that afternoon. Stephanie was 19; Amber 18 and Debbie always enjoyed their visits. They were his brothers step-children, but Debbie loved them like they were her brother’s biological children.

Both girls loved to shop and go out dancing at night. They provided a small diversion in Debbie’s otherwise mundane life. When they were around she felt young, vibrant, and alive.

At 33, Debbie already had four children and was married to Brett for 10 years. Although Debbie kept her five-foot frame in shape, Brett and her rarely went out just for fun. So the prospect of these two young women arriving provided Debbie with opportunities to go out and recapture some of her youth.

Debbie also enjoyed talking with Stephanie and Amber. Both women were already more experienced sexually than Debbie and neither were married yet. Stephanie and Amber

talked freely about their sexual exploits, “girl talk,” and Debbie loved living vicariously through them. If her brother ever found out about even one tenth of what these two young vixens had done in the sexual arena, it would kill him.

Debbie’s sexual experiences consisted of only Brett. She was a virgin when she married and Debbie’s only partner was Brett. Brett’s sexual appetite when they first married was voracious. Debbie recalled that Brett couldn’t get enough of sucking on the nipples of her 36D breasts.

It was almost four years after her wedding before Debbie felt her first orgasm. Curiously, it coincided with the first time Brett performed oral sex on Debbie. Since that time, about the only time Debbie had an orgasm was with oral sex. She loved the feel of Brett’s tongue rolling and sucking on her engorged clit. Sometimes she could orgasm multiple times when she really let herself go.

Lately, Brett’s appetite for sex was almost non-existent. Even though Debbie breast-fed all three children, her 36D breasts were still very firm. Breast-feeding left Debbie’s nipples thick, long, and sensitive. Many times in bed at night Debbie’s nipples would harden from the cool air.

Once in bed Debbie would spoon Brett and when her nipples just barely brushed against his back, Debbie could feel the wetness grow between her legs. Now days,

Brett did not notice and Debbie was frequently left wanting.

Debbie spent the morning cleaning for Stephanie and Amber. Debbie just put the vacuum away when the doorbell rang. Debbie opened the door and welcomed Stephanie

and Amber inside. Pleasantries exchanged, Debbie led the two women into the living room. It had been nearly a year since Debbie saw them last.

“Let me look at you two,” Debbie exclaimed and stepped back as Stephanie and Amber twirled and posed like two over eager models.

Debbie was impressed. Stephanie was a tall, statuesque woman with long brown hair that came half way down her back. With Stephanie’s hairstyle and color, her and Debbie looked a lot alike, except Debbie’s hair was lighter in color. Her eyes were a deep mysterious shade of brown that matched her hair color. Stephanie wore

a tight, knit shirt, which accented her 35C breasts. Debbie could also see the outline of Stephanie’s thong under her tight stretch knit pants that fit Stephanie like a second skin. Amber was just a little shorter than Stephanie with shorter, blonde hair. Amber had piercing blue eyes and a models figure. She had once boasted to Debbie that she could get any cock in the world hard just by bending over and sticking her tight ass up in the air. Since Debbie had seen Amber in action before she didn’t doubt her for a minute. She often wished that her ass was as firm and hard as Amber’s and that her legs were as long and shapely as the two girls, but she realized that she wasn’t 18 anymore and her shapely figure had turned a man’s head or two over the years.

Debbie could immediately see that Amber was not wearing a bra under her thin white T-shirt. Debbie easily saw the dark, silver dollar sized areolas on top

of Amber’s perky, 34B breasts. Amber was wearing short-shorts that clung to her pear-shaped ass and showed off her long, shapely legs. Debbie was amazed; the two women could easily have been models.

The three women chatted excitedly until Brett came home. Debbie watched as Brett’s eyes darted from Stephanie’s breasts to Amber’s ass. Brett hugged the nieces just a little tighter than Debbie thought was necessary. Brett intentional crushed their breasts against his chest with each hug.

Debbie’s kids arrived from school and Stephanie and Amber produced gifts for them. Debbie was becoming jealous as she watched Brett ogling Stephanie and Amber’s ass and taking every opportunity to touch them. He essentially ignored Debbie. Debbie felt some relief as it appeared that Stephanie and Amber were oblivious to Brett’s behavior.

About two hours after dinner, Debbie showed Stephanie and Amber their bedrooms. The nieces complained about being tired and quickly went to bed. With the kids in bed, Brett followed Debbie into the bedroom. When Debbie was undressed and standing in just her panties, she felt Brett slide up behind her and reach around. Brett grabbed Debbie’s breasts and squeezed them gently and pinched her nipples.

As Brett pressed against her from behind, she could feel his erection. At first Debbie was a bit angry knowing that Brett was just horny from being around Stephanie and Amber. But the attention Brett gave to Debbie’s nipples immediately produced wetness between her legs and she allowed him to pull her to the bed.

Brett pushed Debbie down onto the bed with her feet still flat on the floor. Debbie could feel her heart rate increasing as Brett kissed her neck and dragged his tongue down between her breasts. Debbie now could feel her juices starting to bathe the inside of her thighs.

Even though she knew Brett was excited because of Stephanie and Amber, she was still enjoying the attention she craved so many nights. Brett’s warm mouth found her right breast and he drew the nipple upward and sucked gently. As he sucked gently on Debbie’s nipple, Brett’s hand moved down her abdomen and slid under the waistband of her panties. Debbie hyperextended her neck and took in short breaths as Brett wormed a finger between her swollen cunt lips and lightly stroked her hard clit. Debbie was desperate for Brett to lick her clit, but he

continued to suck her nipple and flick it with his tongue.

“Eat me,” she whispered breathlessly.

Brett smiled and removed his hands and slid them down to the top of Debbie’s panties. Brett hooked his thumbs into the waistband and pulled Debbie’s panties over her thighs, and down to the floor. Debbie kicked them aside and spread her legs wide keeping her feet flat on the floor. Brett intentionally tormented her. He slowly let his tongue slide through Debbie’s pubic bush to just above the opening to her cunt.

Her mind was racing; she was almost pleading for Brett to finish. Brett used his tongue on Debbie’s cunt lips, then took one of her cunt lips in his mouth and sucked on it. Debbie raised her hand to her mouth and was thrilled with Brett’s passion. Finally Debbie was rewarded as Brett’s tongue found her clit and lapped at the hard bud lightly. Debbie was now pouring her juices onto his face.

Brett buried his face between Debbie’s cunt lips and took her clit between his teeth and rapidly rubbed his tongue back and forth over the tip. At the same time, Brett reached up and pinched Debbie’s nipples between his thumbs and forefingers and pulled them upward stretching her breasts. The sensations were too much and Debbie exploded in the most intense orgasm she had experienced in months.

While she was cumming, Brett shoved his hard cock into her cunt and pummeled her with a fury. Debbie was fighting not to be too loud with the kids and guest in

the house. After fucking Debbie on her back for several minutes, Brett pulled out and took Debbie’s hips and rolled her over. Debbie stood up and leaned over the bed with her legs spread wide. She could feel her slimy fluid pouring from her cunt and down her thighs. Brett easily pushed his dick back inside her and fucked Debbie hard while pulling her hips against him. Brett’s balls slapped hard against Debbie’s ass with each thrust. Debbie was lost in the moment and couldn’t help moaning as she enjoyed the feeling of Brett’s cock sliding in and out of her dripping cunt.

As Debbie let out another loud moan she thrust her head backwards trying to clear her long blonde hair out of her face. Next Debbie felt Brett gathering her hair into a ponytail. He then pulled back on her hair and while continuing to drive his cock into her cunt with long powerful strokes.

“Tell me how bad you want this big fat cock inside your juicy wet cunt,” Brett nearly yelled as he slowed his rhythm. He found himself being louder and more forceful in his tone than normal because he was very aware that the girls were staying in the bedroom immediately upstairs and there was part of him that really wanted them to hear Debbie extol his sexual prowess.

Debbie let out another deep moan before replying in a soft voice, “Yes, I want your cock, give it to me.” At which Brett pulled back violently on her hair, “I can’t hear you, you better let me know how much you want it or I will take it away,” Brett said in a softer tone.

Debbie was confused by Brett’s sudden change in demeanor but was so swept up in the moment that she let you a loud scream, “Brett, give me your wonderful cock. My cunt needs it so badly. Please keep fucking me, oh god, yes, please keep fucking me.”

Debbie’s orgasm continued unabated and after just a dozen or so more strokes Brett’s body stiffened and she felt the warmth of his seed bathing the walls of her overheated vagina. Brett slammed into her twice more draining his balls before pulling out and unceremoniously walking into the bathroom. He left Debbie at the bed and she collapsed and rolled over on her back.

Brett had not fucked her like that in several months and even though Debbie was a little angry at what stimulated him, she let out a long breathe at the pleasure she experienced from her orgasm. Just as she walked into the bathroom, Brett passed her and gave her a peck on the cheek that passed for a goodnight kiss.

Debbie looked at herself in the mirror. Her nipples were still engorged and erect and the insides of her thighs were now sticky with a mixture of her cream and Brett’s cum. She cleaned up, put on her nightgown and came back into

the bedroom to find Brett asleep on his side. She crawled into bed and spooned up behind him. When her nipples rubbed against his back, she was amazed to find herself excited again. But she soon fell asleep.

That morning after the kids were off to school, Stephanie and Amber wanted to go shopping at the mall. Debbie was all for the plan and went upstairs to dress into something that would be easy to remove for trying on clothes.

Stephanie and Amber were wearing short sports skirts and pullovers, an easy combination for quickly trying on clothes. The three women went off to the mall. On the way, Stephanie mentioned something about hearing the sounds of sex coming from Debbie’s bedroom during the night. Debbie blushed red and continued to drive as Stephanie and Amber giggled.

“At least someone’s getting some cock,” Stephanie exclaimed and poked at Debbie’s ribs.

Amber winked at Stephanie and added, “It sure sounded like you were getting one hell of a fucking Debbie.”

Debbie was very embarrassed by Stephanie and Amber’s comments and didn’t know what to say so she just kept driving in silence hoping that the girls would tire of the subject.

At the mall, the three women enjoyed a morning of shopping at various clothing stores. They tried on several outfits and then ate lunch. After lunch, Stephanie

suggested a store that Debbie never shopped at because the clothing was for young girls.

“Come ‘on, it will be fun,” Amber encouraged Debbie.

Once inside Debbie was worried about the youthful looking clothes. Stephanie and Amber quickly were pulling dresses, skirts, and blouses from the racks and pushing Debbie into a large single dressing room and shutting the door. Before Debbie knew what was happening, Stephanie and Amber were stripping out of their skirts. Debbie blushed again and offered to go to a different room.

“No, don’t do that, this makes it easy,” Stephanie explained, “we can try on the clothes, get each other’s opinion without leaving, then try on more.”

Debbie stayed but was still very uncomfortable. As Stephanie and Amber’s skirts came off, Debbie was shocked that they were not wearing panties. Stephanie’s cunt was shaved bald and Amber’s pubic hair was just a thin, quarter inch strip. Stephanie elbowed Amber and pointed to Debbie staring at their cunts.

“It makes sex so much better,” Stephanie commented then laughed.

Amber agreed and the two girls pulled on new skirts. Debbie just stood frozen, her face red.

“Here, try on this sundress,” Amber said throwing a flowered dress to Debbie.

Unsure of what to do, Debbie removed her top and pants and put on the sundress over her panties and bra. She could not keep her eyes off of Stephanie and Amber. Stephanie removed her top and bra revealing huge, firm 35C breasts that were obviously hard as rocks. Once again Amber was braless, but when she removed her top, Debbie could see that Amber’s nipples were sticking out hard on top

of her small perky 34B breasts. Stephanie and Amber helped each other dress and turned to Debbie.

“No, no,” Amber chided Debbie, “remove your bra.”

Her words snapped Debbie back to reality and she wondered if the girls realized she was staring again. Stephanie and Amber exchanged knowing glances unseen by

Debbie. Debbie turned around with her back to the girls and removed her bra. The cool air of the store felt good on Debbie’s breasts and her nipples harden also.

She rearranged the dress and turned back around looking in the mirror. Debbie was aware of Stephanie and Amber talking but paid little attention to them. The dress Debbie was wearing was too young. It barely covered her ass and Debbie’s 36D tits were straining to break through the top. Debbie saw Stephanie walking up behind her in the mirror. Debbie thought Stephanie was naked, but dismissed the thought.

Stephanie had removed all of her clothes as well as Amber. Stephanie moved up behind Debbie and placed her arms around Debbie’s chest just as Brett had done the night before.

“Let me fixed this,” Stephanie whispered into Debbie’s ear, her lips lightly touching Debbie as she spoke. Debbie froze as Stephanie pulled the center of the dress together allowing Debbie’s breasts to spring out the sides. At the same time Debbie could feel the hem of the dress being raised and looked down to see Amber, now naked pulling the dress up over Debbie’s ass.

“What are you doing?” Debbie asked with a whisper feeling that familiar wetness between her thighs.

Stephanie smiled and continued to move her hands around her aunt’s body. As tears started to fall, Debbie whimpered at her nieces touch, but did nothing to make her stop.

“Shhhhh,” Stephanie cooed as she kneaded Debbie’s breasts in her hands. “I want to keep on touching your beautiful body. You see, I like touching your big full titties and watching you squirm and wiggle your ass around when I touch you. I like to watch you cry because you know how wrong and nasty it is to do what we are doing right now. And I like to watch you let us do it to you anyway.”

Debbie was unsure of what to do. Stephanie was making her breasts ache to be sucked. Her eyes were glazed over. Sick desperate pangs of sexual hunger rose within her to overwhelm everything else. She shouldn’t let her nieces touch her this way.

Just then Amber worked the dress over Debbie’s ass and began to massage Debbie’s cunt through her panties. Debbie closed her eyes and tried not to think about what she was doing. Stephanie took the hem of the dress and pulled it over Debbie’s head. She then turned Debbie around facing her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.