Bake Shop - Cover

Bake Shop

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 14

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Chance and Jill have pursued their dream to open up a bake shop together. And even though they have met with success, they learn that they can't keep that secret of success secret for long.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Workplace   Incest   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex  

With the party wrapped up, Chance and Rory collect the still unconscious Jill and take her home. The babysitter already has Emily in bed. They put Jill in bed and then head back downstairs for a drink.

“Well, tonight was a success,” Rory says, taking a sip from her glass.

“That it was,” Chance agrees. “A wonderful Christmas present if you ask me.”

Rory sets down her glass and throws her arms around his neck. Her fingers sink into his hair as her lips finds his. Her tongue darts over his lips, inhaling the alcohol’s aroma on his breath. “And I like Chris. I’m especially glad he just wants to play uncle to Emily. It’s nice to keep the dynamic that we already have here.”

“I completely agree. I think Jill will agree too,” he says. “I’m not surprised he wants to keep his living situation the same.”

“He’s a bachelor,” she says with a shrug. “And they don’t do well transitioning.”

“I’m sure they don’t.” Chance kisses his sister again, and as it deepens, he places his glass on the table net to hers. Then his hands slip to her ass. “Are you hungry?” he asks, nibbling on her ear.

“Yes, but not for food,” she answers smartly.

“Fair enough,” he says smirking. “Come with me.” His fingers curl around Rory’s, not letting her go until they are in the bathroom upstairs.

Standing before her, Chance’s fingers sink into her hair when he claims her mouth once more. Her lips part, surrendering. Moaning into his mouth her tongue finds his. Her fingers grip his shoulders in fear of losing her balance to his onslaught. His tongue massages hers, probing deeply. Immediately her clit begins throbbing as her nipples harden. Pulling away he suddenly changes things up. His fingers begin to work at her dress. The material slides from her skin until she feels the delicious torment of goosebumps. Standing naked, she tries to reach for him, but Chance grips her wrists, shaking his head. His arms embrace her, holding her arms behind her back as he nips and sucks at her ear. Rory whimpers.

Without a word, Chance steps away, releasing her. His eye blaze as he hurriedly removes his own clothes. He pulls her into the shower, and keeping hold of it, he turns on the water. He twists the dial, changing the intense flow to a soft rainfall before stepping underneath, taking his sister with him. Chance smooths the falling droplets into her hair before running his hands down her back, pulling her to him again. Rory anticipates another hungry kiss, but instead he teases her. His tongue flicks at her lips until they part. “Give me your tongue,” he demands. Rory sticks out her tongue, his lips close around it and he sucks it gently. His free hand then moves to slide two fingers between her thighs.

Feeling her pussy, she pushes further, slowly stroking his digits on either side of her thickening clit. Rory groans when he matches the rhythm of sucking and stroking. She shifts her stance, allowing him better access. His fingers take the invitation, lengthening the stroke from her creamy entrance toward her clit and back. Sweet frustration builds as he keeps avoiding direct contact with the core of her needs, the crux that will send her body into nirvana. Then with one final suck, Chance releases her tongue. His fingers lift to her mouth and she eagerly sucks them, watching his face darken with lust. As her mouth muscle flicks around the wet tips and up each finger, she reaches to wrap her hand around his thickening rod. But Chance is quicker and once more, catches her wrist.

“Not yet,” he chuckles, shaking his head.

“Not fair.”

“You’re right, it isn’t,” he agrees. “But it is Christmas.”

Rory laughs. Then Chance turns her around and holds both her wrists in one hand against the wall of the shower. Her breath catches as her chest presses against the cold tiles. She hears the click of a bottle before the scent of the body wash fills the air. The cool dribble of gel slides down her back to meet his hand at the top of her ass. Chance starts working in the gel to lather it up all over her back, shoulders and arms. He teases her flesh with smooth, caressing strokes. He moves along, down her sides, skimming and teasing the edges of her breasts. Taking her arms, he places them above her head, out of the way. “Don’t move,” he tells her. Rory nods and he lets go.

She feels an increase of water running down her back. The temptation to turn around gnaws at her like rats on wood. This feeling last until she feels her brother’s hand latching onto her ass, squeezing it hard. His hands massage the gel over each mound, smoothing it over her hips and across her thighs. His fingernails graze her snatch, spreading the lather through. Both hands return to her cheeks to pull them open. His soapy fingers edge closer and closer to her backdoor, running back and forth. When he finally brushes it like a brush to canvas, he pauses and presses a little hard. Rory moans loudly. The demands for him to plough his fingers into her cunt are right at the tip of her tongue. His digits trace from her ass and over her twat. But they do not push inside and instead follow the contours of it. His fingernails edge over her smooth mound then applying a one-eighty, they circle back toward her tight, little hole. His finger again begins to rub in circles over the puckered entrance, increasing pressure until the tip slips in. Rory groans loudly, unconsciously pushing her ass out toward him for more. And Chance doesn’t disappoint either.

While one hand keeps massaging, his finger ploughs deeper into her ass. Working more lather and water in and around her sphincter, he slips another digit inside where he starts fucking her with it until he feels her thighs start to quake. Then pulling his fingers out, he allows the running water to clean away the soap suds before separating her ass cheeks to the wide open air. Chance presses his face between them, driving his tongue into the stretched orifice. Rory cries out as he moves one hand to seek her clit. Pushing his fingers between her slippery folds, he seizes the bud and squeezes. Rory screams when her orgasm hits and her juices pour.

Unrelenting against her jerking body, Chance keeps his mouth muscle pushed deep in his sister’s ass while rolling the throbbing pebble of flesh between his fingers. Her thighs tremble as she struggles to catch her breath. Struggling to be released from such intensity, Rory reaches back to grab his hair. Pulling him away with shaking hands, she laughs weakly. Turning around, she leans against the wall. Chance grins at her as she smooths his hair down from where she had grabbed it. Looking down at him, her brother on his knees with water splashing off his face, Rory’s heart pulls hard. He leans forward and kisses her belly. Then Chance looks up at her and smiles. “I’m sorry we didn’t do this sooner,” he says, his voice barely a note above the rush of the water. “But we will have as many kids as you want. I promise.”

“As many as we can handle,” she says, grinning.

Chance matches that grin. Then he takes the bottle of body wash and squeezes more into his hand. Rubbing it together, he creates more lather and starting at her ankles, he caresses the soap up his legs to her thighs. He avoids her pussy totally and carries onto her belly and the underside of her breasts. Standing up slightly, he kisses her skin as the soap washes away. Gradually, Chance climbs to his feet, his hands cupping her chest to lift each breast in turn. His kisses turn into caressing licks in which he traces his tongue over each nipple before sucking the hard bud into his mouth. His mouth lands all over her body to kiss her succulent skin tenderly wherever possible.

Now standing face to face again, Chance lowers his head to touch his lips against her. Rory wraps her arms around his neck and holds tightly, her finger in his soaking wet hair. “Your turn,” she whispers, breaking the kiss.

“You don’t have to,” he protests.

“I want to.”

Chance cups his sister’s face, their eyes meeting. The words cling to the tip of his tongue. He wants to say everything all at once, but he cannot. This day is one that has been coming for a long time. He never dreamed that moving in with her all those years ago would lead to this moment. He never thought he’d have two women that he love beyond any measure possible. Never thought he’d have children with them. Never thought his life could end up so complete. And all he can say is, “Okay.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.