Bake Shop - Cover

Bake Shop

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 13

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Chance and Jill have pursued their dream to open up a bake shop together. And even though they have met with success, they learn that they can't keep that secret of success secret for long.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Workplace   Incest   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex  

Chance steps off the elevator. Shatto’s office is just ahead, through the door, past Lenore’s desk. The place is quiet, but he is certain that this is where Rory must have ended up at. Leaving the party wasn’t an easy task. It seems like everyone wants a piece of Santa and Jill is clearly out of commission to lend a hand. Quickly, he bridges the distance between himself and the door to the office.

When he opens the door he is shocked to only find his sister lying on the couch, half naked. He frowns, hoping to have caught them in a moment of intense lustful fucking, something that he might be able to join in on. But it is obviously not to be as he is too late. He steps over to Rory’s sleeping form and gently places his hand on her shoulder, shaking her lightly. “Rory,” he whispers.

Rory’s eyes shoot open, surprise registers on her face at seeing her brother. “Chance!” she says. “Is Chris back?”

“It was empty when I got here,” he says. “By the looks of it, you two had a great time.”

“Oh, more than a great time,” she confesses.

He helps Rory to her feet. His hands reach for her, teasing up her arms, over her shoulders to her collarbone. “I haven’t seen excited like this from you in a while.” He shrugs. “Well, with someone other than me.”

“That’s because it’s hard to find anyone that come close to measuring up to you,” she informs him, shivering from his light touch.

Moving down to the top of her dress, he begins to push it down over her shoulders. “How did he perform?” He steps closer.

“I think I’m going to take him on as a lover.”

“Oh?” Chance says. Standing so close, his warm breath caresses her as he speaks and dips his head, his lips teasing across her exposed skin. His fingers lift to skim the base of her throat, causing his sister to let her head fall back a little more. Her breath shortens. Her flesh prickles.

“Kiss me, please,” she whimpers, raising her hands to slip around his neck.

But before she can touch, Chance seizes her wrists and pulls them away. “Your wish is my command,” he sighs heavily as his teeth nip at her earlobe.

His words consume her. Not only has she missed having her brother so close to her—so far inside her—she has missed how incredibly aroused he gets when she has been with another man. She locks eyes with him as he guides her over to Shatto’s desk. When her backside bumps into the hard wood, Chance slowly lowers himself to his knees. With his fingers still around her wrists, he directs her hands to either side of her thighs and presses them against the surface of the desk. His hands leave hers to move to the hem of her dress. His fingers slide to material upward. Those digits tense, pressing the bunched dress against her naked flesh. He is happy to see her panties gone, yet a little saddened because he would like to see how dirty they had gotten before coming off. But that doesn’t mean he can’t taste it.

He leans in closer. Rory’s heart thuds erratically in her chest. She watches as his tongue traces her flesh along the very edge of her cunt. The sensation of cooling saliva and warm breath make her whimper as her thighs begin to tremble. Chance works his way from one leg to the other, his tongue slow and steady, moving ever so higher. So close to her he can smell her arousal and the smell Chris left behind. Rory stares on at him, watching his every move and silently willing him to just dig into her, then as if command by some unseen force, Chance closes the gap until his nose touches her mound.

Rory’s hips twitch, wanting to push forward on their own accord. Chance smiles to himself. He pushes his tongue hard against her folds. Instantly he can taste her and her last lover. Her moans spur him on. He rubs his nose against her clit, pushing his mouth muscle into her entrance as far as it can go. With a growl, Chance grazes his teeth over the swollen bud before sucking it hard. Rory bucks her hips as her legs threaten to give out.

“Chance!” she gasps.

He would love to just remain here, torturing her, but he wants to be in his sister just as much as she wants him in her. But he doesn’t have all night. There is a party to cater and unfortunately the last he had seen of his wife, she was still passed out on the sofa in the banquet hall. She with a final, hard kiss to her twat, he stands up.

And it seems to be perfect timing too. On the desk, behind Rory, an intercom crackles. “Rory. Chance.” The voice is Chris Shatto’s. “Please come a floor up. I have something I would like to discuss with you.”

Rory gives a little huff of disappointment, causing her brother to chuckle. “What do you find so funny?” she asks. “You get all the pleasure you want.”

“I’m sorry,” Chance says, holding out his hand. When Rory takes it, he pulls her along. “I’ll make it up to you.”

“You better, because this isn’t fair,” she grumbles.

They step into the elevator and Chance moves to press the button for the next floor. “There’s no button,” he says with a frown.

The doors close and the elevator moves a moment later, startling both. “I guess Chris is controlling it,” Rory offers.

A soft ping soon announces their floor. Chance leads her down the wide hallway by the hand as soon as the door opens. Doors line the hall, none giving a hint as to what they are for. The doors are all fully covered with obscured glass. There is no chance they are going to be able to look inside without actually opening one. And as tempting as it is to do just that, Chance decides not to as it is obvious Shatto is watching them. So he pulls Rory down the hall to the double doors at the end. Without pausing, he swings the door open and steps inside, taking his sister with him.

“I’m glad you could make it,” Chris Shatto says as soon as they enter. His siblings’ eye fall upon the man sitting at a desk with several monitors lined up, hanging above him. “As you know, I command a virtual empire. With that said, I have sophisticated technology at my fingertips.”

“I assure you what is going on in the banquet hall is not our doing,” Chance quickly interrupts.

“Oh, I have no doubt that it’s all your doing,” Shatto counters. “In fact, my computer detected DNA in the water matching to my secretary and an unknown person. Camera feed shows you with her at the time. But what has grabbed my attention as well as the computers is something odd that it seems no other human being has.”

“It’s not what you think it is, Chris,” Rory says, clutching her brother’s arm.

“If the way the party is pumping in the banquet hall, or my secretary’s behavior earlier, or the random couples fucking throughout the building, I’m pretty certain that it is,” the man says, standing from the desk. His voice softens as a smile pulls at his lips. “I’m in the business to change the world and make people’s lives better.” He walks over to the couple to stand just out of touching distance from them. “World peace is something that can literally be obtained. And I think I may have found a way to achieve it.” Still smiling, his eyes twinkle. The siblings what to return his smile, but wariness still holds its grip over them. “So, I would like to enter into business with you.”

“Business?” Chance repeats.

“Yes, business,” the man confirms. “I understand your wife is out for the night, but I’m sure you are more than capable to do business without her,” Shatto says. “I usually acquire a company and use it as a means to an end, but with you I want to share everything with. This includes you Rory,” he adds, turning his attention to her. He grabs her hand and pulls her toward him, spinning her around to face her brother with her back against him. Then he surprises her by trailing kisses from behind her ear and down her neck. Her breath catches. “When I said I would back you, I meant it. With what I have, we can take your shop to the next level. I’m talking mass distribution. We will find a way to help you produce all the cum you can without taxing you. We will use this as a means to achieve my goal of world peace.” He continues to taste her skin before nibbling her earlobes.

“What’s the catch?” Rory asks in a moan.

Shatto’s hands move. Reaching around, his hands wander over her chest. Rory’s eyes drop to her brother’s crotch, seeing his pants straining to control his eager bulge. The tip of her tongue flicks out over her lips as desperation bites at her. “There is no catch,” he finally says, his hands cupping her breasts, palms rubbing against her nipples through the fabric. “You three will become full partners. We’ll split everything right down the middle.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.