Bake Shop - Cover

Bake Shop

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 11

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Chance and Jill have pursued their dream to open up a bake shop together. And even though they have met with success, they learn that they can't keep that secret of success secret for long.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Workplace   Incest   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex  

With the party in full swing, Chance sits back, his cock hanging limply from his pants. He can see his wife laid out on a sofa toward the back of the room. Rory has been gone for some time. This leaves him alone to satisfy the needs of those wanting a visit to Santa. He hasn’t really gotten any rest since Jill left his side. Now normally a guy wouldn’t be able to ejaculate nearly as many times as he has, but ever since moving in with his sister, it’s not really a problem.

Since he seems to have a break, he decides to go an find something to eat. The bake shop isn’t the only one catering this little party, just the dessert part. So with his stomach starting to growl, he goes to get up. His intentions melt away when a woman, looking to be roughly forty, but in great shape steps right in front of his chair. Despite his growing hunger, he smiles at her. “What can Santa do for you?”

The woman’s eyes go to his cock. She looks at it with seemingly little interest, but it makes him curious too. “I wondered if Santa, well you’re obviously not him, but if Santa can fulfill a fantasy.”

Chance smiles at the woman. “Who says that I’m not him?”

The woman grins at him, putting her hands on her hips. “Santa isn’t fit, he’s fat.”

Chance chuckles at that. “I’ve been hearing a lot of that.” He smiles at her, waving his hand, gesturing for her to come up. “But yes, I can fulfill your fantasy.”

The woman’s face turns red. “Well ... it’s not for me it’s for my daughter, Maggie.”

Chance’s eyes instantly dart to the girl in the red Christmas dress standing behind the woman that he seems to have missed. “Well, I aim to please,” he answers.

“It’s just been Maggie and I ever since her father died when she was four,” the woman continues to prattle on. “Usually it’s only us, but occasionally Maggie likes to get fucked by a man. Being a great party tonight, with it being Christmas Eve and all, we figured this would be a perfect time.”

“Well...” Chance says, trying to wrap his mind around this revelation. Quickly, he gets into character. He’ll help give the gift that will keep on giving. “Ho, Ho, Ho. Why don’t you come and sit on Santa’s lap, Maggie?”

Maggie steps around her mother and then over to Chance. She casts him a smile. She lifts her leg over him so that she can sit on his lap. And she sits down with her ass nestled right on top of his crotch. Chance isn’t sure how realistic this girl wanted him to be Santa, but he figures he should go all the way. So he places his hand around her belly, making sure that they are both comfortable.

Almost immediately he notices his manhood getting a little hard at the thought and feel of this young girl sitting there. Maggie leans her head back and he looks down to see her breasts sticking partly out of her low cut dress, giving him the perfect view of them. Maggie is a small girl, like any teenager would be, but she has large breasts, much larger than his sister or wife has. She has that hour glass figure all the girls want. He stares down her dress for perhaps longer than what would usually qualify as normal, but this is a fantasy of hers and he’s just fulfilling the role of perverted Santa.

He feels Maggie wiggle her ass against his now rapidly growing member and says, “Are you excited to see Santa?”

“Actually, I’m real excited to see you,” she confirms with a blush. “It seems that you’re just as excited. But with all the girls that sit in your lap, it must happen a lot.”

“Well, only with the pretty ones,” he corrects.

“I can definitely tell,” she says giggling.

At this point Chance is completely hard with his cock resting in between her ass cheeks. “When you lean back I can see all the way down your dress and Santa can’t help but get excited over that,” he says with a laugh. Of course Chance has always liked breasts of all shapes and sizes.

Maggie smiles and blushes a bit more. She wiggles a bit more too, causing his prick to rub in between her cheeks ever more. She continues to wiggle until he slides across her pussy through her thin panties to nestle between the folds of her cunt. “I’ve been a good girl all year,” she whispers leaning in close.

“Have you?” he asks with a half groan because it feels so good.

“Yes,” she says still leaning against him. “I’ve only fucked guys that my mom has approved of, unlike last year when I kept sneaking out for sex.”

“Yes, you were naughty last year,” he says, pretending he really knew of her actions.

“Mom doesn’t really like me fucking men,” Maggie continues. “She says I should be more like her and only sleep with women. To tell you the truth, I think she only wants me to sleep with her.”

“And is that you wish?” he asks. “You want your mother to let you fuck more guys?”

“I’d like that, but no,” she answers. “I like fucking her, it’s really, really fun.”

“Then what is it you wish for?” he asks. Pretending to be Santa isn’t really hard; he’s been doing it all night. “Santa can grant almost any wish.” Maggie smiles and leans in, barely whispering her wish into his ear. “That could be a little tough,” he says with a frown.

“Oh please, Santa?” she says. “It would make us so happy, and maybe then I wouldn’t need to fuck any more guys.”

Chance grins. “I’ll see what I can do then.”

Maggie beams with excitement. She looks down between them, her hand beginning to drift down between her legs. “Can I touch it?” she asks.

“Of course you can,” Chance says with a louder, more booming voice. His eyes drops back to her chest, watching her excitement grow with every breath she takes. At this point he notices that her dress is bunched up around his stomach and he is barely a thin layer of panties from being inside this girl. “Santa has gifts that come in all shapes and sizes.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.