Bake Shop - Cover

Bake Shop

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 10

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Chance and Jill have pursued their dream to open up a bake shop together. And even though they have met with success, they learn that they can't keep that secret of success secret for long.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Workplace   Incest   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex  

The party gets into full swing pretty quickly. The banquet hall is big enough to hold all the employees though looking at it before everyone has piled in, it didn’t seem like it would. The tables have been set up with snacks and of course baked goodies. Christmas music is playing to mix in with talk and laughter. Chance is dressed as Santa Claus and sits in the far corner of the room atop his chair with Rory, dressed as a very sexy elf sits in the chair for Mrs. Claus.

While Chance plays Santa, he is getting more than just Christmas wishes. Rory watches with excitement as each of the company’s women come up to either land kisses on him, offer themselves up to be fingered by him or rubbing their hands along the crotch of his pants. And from the looks of the direction the party is going, it looks like things may become more of a Christmas orgy than casual party. Even Rory has been catching the attention of many of the men and women. Neither of them is thinking about where Jill is. As Mrs. Claus she has found herself in the thick of things.

Jill occupies space under a guy named Lucas as he thrusts erratically into her. He smells good, some kind of Christmas cologne. It reminds her of something expensive but with a hint of something festive. Lucas had led her away from the throng of people to a small conference room down the hall from the banquet hall. After they entered, he took Jill to the table, climbed on it with her and hiked up her red dress. Lucas humps into her almost lazily, her legs wraps draped around him, eyes glazed over. He grunts with his efforts, sweat dripping off his chin and onto her. Breathing hard, the man makes a few more deep thrusts, grunting like a pig as he ejaculates.

He groans into her ear, still thrusting lazily and then he rolls off. “That was great Mrs. Claus,” he says, kissing her lips.

“I hope you aren’t finished,” she says smoothly as her hand slides down between her legs. Her fingers dip into her snatch to pull out some on the man’s cum and circles it around her clit. She quickly sinks into a rhythm.

“Santa is a lucky man,” Lucas says, offering his hand to give her aid. He kisses her neck wetly, causing her to gush a little more.

“You have no idea,” she mumbles, reaching into her garter belt for the small vibrator she placed there earlier in the evening.

As she presses the toy into her clit, Lucas shifts, grabbing her breast firmly in his hand and begins kissing her earlobe. Jill’s eyes immediately roll back, the powerful vibration warming her clit. Lucas nudges her onto her belly and places himself between her legs. She is now riding her toy with him pressing into her. Generously lubricated by her juices and his cum, the man’s semi-erect prick slides right in. He starts thrusting and she grinds into the little vibrator. Lucas grabs her hips and rams into her over and over, shaking the table beneath them.

He slams away, groaning while she closes her eyes to enjoy the ride. She instantly tightens around the man and orgasms. She throws the toy to the side, unable to handle it anymore and thrusts back into Lucas, riding through her orgasm. She takes pleasure in the feel of the man’s big, silky smooth cock inside her. In and out, in and out it presses into that special spot. His balls slam her clit, performing the job of her displaced vibrator. She feels the pressure building again. Lucas moans that he is cumming again just before he splashes into her. Jill screams out, her pussy spasms around him, taking his full load.

Jill takes a little time to recover before slipping off the table. She winks at Lucas, casting him a smile. “Remember, Santa likes little boys to be good, but Mrs. Claus likes them naughty.” She glances at the vibrator lying in the middle of the floor, debating on whether or not to pick it up and ultimately deciding to leave it there before spinning around to leave the room. Once back into the hall, she slips off her panties, which are filled with her arousal as well as Lucas’ cum. Jill balls them into her hand and walks back into the banquet hall. She scans the room, which looks like the party is really starting to swing into action. Her eyes settle onto a man, standing by a very lovely looking woman, most likely his wife. In her hand is a piece of the bake shop’s fudge. With a smile on her face, Jill heads right for the couple.

“Oh look,” the woman says upon seeing Jill. “Mrs. Claus is paying us a visit.”

The man turns just as Jill is on them. “Are you enjoying the fudge?” she asks, slipping her hand around to place her wet panties in the man’s back pocket.

“Oh most definitely,” the woman says. “This fudge is just divine. I understand you and your husband are the caterers.”

“Yes, we are,” Jill agrees. “We have a shop downtown. Have you been there before?”

“No we haven’t,” the woman answers with a smile. “I’ve heard about it, but we’re definitely going to have to visit.”

Jill squeezes the man’s ass and he flashes a brief smile. “Well, I certainly hope so,” she says. “I promise you won’t be disappointed. Have you visited Santa yet?”

The woman grins. “I’ve always seen Santa as a fat man, never looking like a hunk.”

“A hunk he is,” Jill agrees. “Make sure you pay him a special visit.”

The woman tears her eyes from Chance and looks right at Jill, ignoring her husband completely. “Oh, I will.”

With the bait set and her pussy dripping, Jill excuses herself. She slips over to one of the other serving tables and grabs a cup of punch. She watches the man check his back pocket and then quickly stuff the panties right back in. His eyes almost bulge from his head. Jill winks salaciously before turning to make her way back to her husband.

“Making the rounds?” Chance asks when she takes the seat next to his.

“I am,” Jill answers. “How are things going here?”

“Pretty good,” he says. “It feels like everyone is ready to just begin fucking each other but no one is ready to make the first move.”

“Yes, I can definitely feel the tension in here,” she agrees, a wicked smile on her face. “Maybe one of us should take the lead and get it started.”

“Maybe,” Chance concurs. “So far I’ve been showered with kisses and a little groping, but nothing beyond that.”

“Oh I saw your hand up a few skirts tonight,” she accuses.

Chance grins, feeling like a little ho, ho, ho would be appropriate right about now. “There have been a few of those,” he admits. “You disappeared for a little bit there.”

“Speaking of disappearing,” Jill says, her eyes suddenly roaming over the crowd. “Where did your sister go?”

“Mr. Shatto came by a little while ago,” he says, catching the eye of a woman and waving to her. “He asked to borrow Santa’s helper for a bit.”

“Well since your little helper isn’t here, then Maybe Mrs. Claus needs to help Santa get the party really started,” Jill says with a sultry voice as she reaches over to place her hand in Chance’s crotch. She slides it up his hard length to the top of his pants. She is about to pull the hem down when they are interrupted.

“Sorry to interrupt, Mrs. Claus,” the woman from earlier says cheerily. “But I was hoping to sit on Santa’s lap.”

Jill sits back and smiles. “He’s all yours,” she says, her eyes drifting to the man next to her.

While the woman giggles and climbs onto Chance’s lap, her husband slips over to the side of Jill’s chair. “I think you misplaced these.” He dangles her panties off the end of one finger.

Jill smiles and grabs them. “I knew exactly where they were.”

The man looks at her dangerously. “Are you having fun tonight?”

“It has been interesting so far,” she says. “It’s nice to have someone pay attention to me on this night. It is the night everyone seems to wait for my husband to arrive.”

The man slips in closer. “Is that all you’re looking to get?” He breathes the question into her ear. Then her reaches up her dress and presses two fingers easily inside her wet entrance. Jill gasps at the sudden intrusion, tightening around his digits. “I thought you were all about being good.” He slides his fingers out, only to slide them right back in.

Jill groans, closing her eyes. “That’s Santa,” she corrects. “It’s Mrs. Claus that likes the naughty ones.”

The man slides his fingers easily in and out of her. Jill is getting close ... so close. The pressure is building and just as she is about to find release, he abruptly pulls his fingers out. “I believe my wife makes Santa to give her a present,” he says, glancing toward his wife rubbing against Chance’s lap, while kissing her deeply. “Why don’t we beat them to it?” Jill drops the wet panties to the floor. The man slides his hand up her thigh again and she parts her legs. Two of his fingers slip into her again, but this time her changes his technique, hooking them inside her as if summoning her to him. Her head rolls back against the back of the chair, her lips parting while she grinds herself onto his hand. Whatever he was doing before was taking her to the edge, but now she is farther than ever away from it. And then abruptly is right at the edge, ready to topple over when he removes his fingers again.

Having been so close to going right over twice now, she feels down right ravenous. The man stands back offering his hand. Jill takes it and is lifted from the seat. He pulls her in close, so close that she feels his erection through his pants, pressing into her naked cunt. She leans in to kiss him. The man’s lips press into hers briefly before flying to her exposed neck. He spins her around and seats himself in her chair. Then he pulls her right in on top of him. Jill anxiously straddles him, feeling his erection right on her exposed clit. Stealing a glance at her husband and the other woman, she smiles at him and starts grinding on the man, looking for that release that she has been denied twice so far.

Jill reaches down and undoes his belt and zipper, dipping her fingers into his boxers to pull out his glorious cock. The man groans as she settles her hips above his, pressing her dripping entrance over his rock hard prick. “I never thought I’d get to feel Mrs. Claus’ pussy,” the man whispers. Jill laughs softly and settles further onto him and begins to rock. “Oh fuck, Mrs. Claus.”

Before this party this man probably would have never dreamed of fucking another woman ever again and certainly not right next to his wife while she fucks another man. Right now, while being inside Jill, such thoughts are fleeting. He wants her right now as bad as he has ever wanted a woman, as bad as he has ever wanted his wife, it is everything right now.

Jill rides him hard, rocking her hips into him, feeling him throb inside her. Her engorged clit rubs furiously against his flesh. She throws her hand to the side, planting it firmly against the back of the chair back and pressed hard down onto him. The man is bucking himself into her, breathing erratically, his hands on her hips. He is close. Jill smiles deviantly, looking into his eyes while continuing to ride him to his completion. She slams down on him harder and he thrusts up even harder into her. The heat builds in Jill until it radiates out and down her legs, exploding in a burst. The man cries out as he shoots his load into her in hot spurts against the wildly crushing walls of her tunnel. He grabs her hips and slams her now limp body onto him like a jackhammer as spurt after spurt flies into her.

A few more thrusts and he is drained. Jill lifts off the man, her legs and pussy twitching uncontrollably. “I’m going to make the rounds while Santa finishes with your wife,” she says winking at him. “Thanks for being a naughty boy.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.