Bake Shop - Cover

Bake Shop

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 9

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Chance and Jill have pursued their dream to open up a bake shop together. And even though they have met with success, they learn that they can't keep that secret of success secret for long.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Workplace   Incest   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex  

With the girls finishing up preparations for the Christmas party at Shatto Enterprises in the company’s banquet hall, Chance finds himself up on the top floor, handing over the invoice to Mr. Shatto’s secretary, Lenore. He had brought with him a small box of chocolate-caramel sandwich cookies as a pre-party gift for her. Needless to say, the cookies were a hit, and what was supposed to be a quick and simple business transaction quickly turns into something else entirely.

“Is it just me or has it gotten hot in here all of a sudden?” Lenore asks, slipping off her skirt and blouse. Underneath her clothes is a black lace bra and matching black boy shorts. The underwear accentuates her incredibly hips nicely.

“Holy fuck you’re hot,” Chance gasps. He did not expect to find Lenore to be so incredibly attractive. Sure she has good looks for a lady pushing fifty, but he certainly never expected a body like hers.

“I know,” she replies, giving him a wink. She picks up another of the cookies and munches on it. “How would you like to go for a swim?”

Chance had a feeling that the cookies would lead to something like this, but he expected that to happen sometime during the party, not before. What does throw him off is the invite to a swim. “This place has a pool?” he asks.

“Kind of,” Lenore answers. “Mr. Shatto has a policy that his employees take time when needed to relax. It helps to stimulate the mind. So he built a kind of grotto for us to visit for a swim or have lunch at or even just to sit and read a book.”

“I don’t have anything to wear,” he says, saying the first thing that comes to his mind.

“Where we’re going you won’t need anything,” the woman says. She reaches out to take his hand. “It’s only a few floors down. A quick elevator ride.”

“Lead on,” he says heavily. No matter how many women he meets and fucks, Chance just cannot believe how his infatuation with his sister has led to all this.

The elevator ride is intense. Here Chance is with an incredibly hot older woman in a tight space and all she is wearing is her undergarments. It takes everything he has not to have his hands all over her. He can only assume that she is going through the same thing, being under the influence of the goodies he brought her. How she’s doing it has to be nothing short of a miracle. The ride down is over quickly to his relief, though sex in an elevator would be something new and different. The doors open to reveal a floor as open as the expanse of the building full of trees and water. It looks more like a grotto hidden in the deepest part of a vast jungle. Immediately he sees a few benches and some paths leading off in various directions.

“Mr. Shatto wanted to make sure his employees could have a mini vacation away but not away whenever they need,” Lenore says, breaking into his thoughts. “He spared no expense in building this place.”

“They aren’t any dinosaurs in here is there?” Chance asks, joking.

“Not, nothing like that,” she says. “He is saving that for the park.”

“The park?” Chance repeats, his curiosity piqued.

“Well, right through there is the best part of this place,” Lenore says pointing ahead. She then hooks her fingers in the band of her shorts and pulls them down over her hips, letting them fall to the ground. She bends forward and pulls the boy shorts off her ankles.

With her fully bent over, Chance sees everything this woman has to offer. Her mound and folds leak out from between her thighs as if playing peek-a-boo with the man. He stares, intoxicated. She has some of the thickest cunt lips he has ever seen, like they are the doors to heaven. “My fucking goodness,” he breathes out, the only words he can form.

Lenore stands straight. The bottom of her cheeks tapering up to her waist, creating an upside down heart. The vision holds shim in rapture. She turns her head to look behind her and see his slack-jawed expression. “I may be getting up there in age, but that doesn’t mean I have to look it.”

Recovering from his shock, he smiles. She is certainly correct. Where the woman is showing signs of aging on her skin, the rest of her body doesn’t really seem to agree. “I would have never guessed,” he says.

“From the look of things, I would have to agree,” she jokes, staring at the tent in his pants. “Let’s get down to the waterfall.”

“Wait, did you say waterfall?” Chance asks. “How is any of this even possible?”

“Mr. Shatto doesn’t just buy any company to get rich,” Lenore says over her shoulder as he walks the path. “He’s selective, buying the ones that will make the money to invest more in the ones that will improve people’s quality of life.”

The words are lost on Chance as he follows, watching her ass bounce as she walks. He still cannot get over the fact that she looks so damn good. And Lenore doesn’t wait for him. Somewhere along the way she lost her bra, and now she is hitting the water and swimming toward the waterfall. The waterfall itself is like nothing he has ever seen inside a building. To say that it is impressive would be understating it. When he breaks out of his trance, he quickly strips, seeing it’s better to join the party instead sidelining it, and enters the water himself, swimming after her.

Lenore isn’t swimming hard and he quickly catches up to her. Side by side, they swim forward. Once they reach to opposite side of the pool, they tread water near the falling cascade. “What took you so long?” the older woman prods.

“Your ass,” Chance replies. “It’s fucking marvelous just like the rest of you.”

“Yes, Mr. Shatto reminds me of it every day,” she says, agreeing.

“Isn’t that like some sort of harassment?”

Lenore frowns. “Some women may find that offensive, especially the younger ones, but I don’t. It’s actually quite flattering to hear it from a much younger man or woman.”

“So how does this work?” he asks.

“I don’t know all the science behind it, but it recycles the water,” the sexy secretary says. “Interestingly enough it cleans waste water into this. When it rains, the building collects the water to restore what’s needed while storing the rest.”

Kicking his feet to keep his head above the water, he puts his hands on Lenore’s waist and pulls her into him. “You are absolutely remarkable.”

“Sorry, you can’t have me, I’m married,” she says.

“Does that mean I can’t fuck you at least?” he asks. Chance already knows that no matter the situation, the magic of his cum overwrites it.

“Of course not,” the secretary says. She lifts her head and their lips meet. She puts her hands on his shoulders and wraps her legs around his waist. Chance in turn wraps his hands around her while continuing to kick, keeping them both afloat. Their tongues wrestle, pushing against one another and then dart away. Lenore sticks her mouth muscle deep into his mouth, running it along his.

Lenore is grinding her crotch against his erection, doing a very skillful job of keeping it from penetrating her. Clearly his cum has some influence on the woman, but it seems age may give her some advantage at control. So Chance aims to change things a little more in his favor. He slips his hands down to cup her ass cheeks, squeezing them roughly. He slides his fingers into her crack and grazes her puckered entrance. Her cooing tells him what he needs to know and so he grinds the tip of his finger onto it on the next pass. He presses it in further, wiggling against the soft center and pushes until it slides in. He glides the digit in and out a couple times when suddenly Lenore is sliding her hands to his chest and pushing backward.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.