Bake Shop - Cover

Bake Shop

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 8

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Chance and Jill have pursued their dream to open up a bake shop together. And even though they have met with success, they learn that they can't keep that secret of success secret for long.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Workplace   Incest   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex  

Planning for the upcoming Christmas party has taken less time than to make all the goodies for it. If anything, it has made both Chance and Jill realize the need to hire more help. If this one job says anything, it is that expansion will mean a lot more work. With that work, it has meant less and delayed deliveries, and a whole lot of effort for them to make and collect their secret ingredients. Rory has agreed to go to the party as Santa’s little helper and is taking time off from her firm to assist when she can. The babysitter is already taken care of, so now everything just has to be made ready.

But all work and no play makes work boring.

Rory, dressed in a blue business skirt and matching jacket, hopes in her car. She had to meet with a wealthy client on an upcoming project, so she had to look her very best. Normally she keeps her firm at a business casual dress attire, requiring total professional dress on days like today. Letting her hair down, she pulls out of the parking lot and heads toward the bake shop. This is one of those days that she has taken off early to go help her brother and sister-in-law. The sun is shining, taking away a hint of the cold from the wintery air.

Traffic is heavy this time of day, but it is moving fairly quickly. Being only lunch time, it isn’t as hectic as it would be if it were time for everyone to be heading home from work. Rory finds a station playing Christmas music and starts singing along to it. Before their talk a few days ago, she wasn’t certain that she would be in the holiday spirit. Rory has always loved Christmas, but this year she was beginning to dread it. Their making up and agreeing to have children is perhaps the best gift she can receive.

Her gas light comes on suddenly, catching her attention. Rory had been so happy this morning that she had forgotten that she needed gas. Her life is back on track and she landed the big job. Everything is going perfectly. So she pulls into a convenience store to stop and fill up at. After pumping, she hangs up the nozzle. When she does, she notices a younger man across the way at another pump eyeing her. She smiles at him and decides to grab something to drink for the rest of the trip to the bake shop. As she heads into the store, she steals a glance back at the boy—a boy younger than Chance—to see him grinning at the way her hips sway.

The first place she goes is to the restroom. She doesn’t have to use it she just needs to remove her panties. After looking at herself in the mirror and fixing her hair, she slips back out. Immediately she finds the young man in the store a few aisles over, occasionally glancing up at her. She smiles at him and then opens the cooler door to fish out a drink. She goes to the counter to pay, asking for a small brown paper bag. Before she slips out the door, she makes sure that her path leads her to the boy, where she hands him the bag and is gone after that.

The young man opens the bag to find a simple pair of white cotton panties. His face turns beet red and he looks up just in time to see her climbing back into her car. His eyes go back into the bag to stare down at the wet panties to convince himself that it isn’t a daydream.

In the car Rory hits the interstate. She opens her drink and takes a few gulps. Her mind goes to the boy at the store. She smiles thinking about how she certainly made his day. She can’t wait to become a MILF like her sister-in-law is. She can almost feel the little horns poking out of her head. He’s probably in the restroom right now jacking off on them. Her finger traces over her breast beneath the jacket. They’re probably wrapped around his cock right this minute. She unbuttons the jacket, her fingers dancing over her breast. She feels the nipple beneath the fabric harden. So she pinches it. “What a day,” she says to herself.

She arrives shortly at the bake shop. Pulling around to the alley, she parks and gets out of the car. With a set of keys to the place, she allows herself entry through the back door. Jill is sitting on a stool behind a large metal island in the middle of the kitchen. In the sink built into it, she is scrubbing some vegetable and peeling carrots. “I see you’re still busy,” Rory says, announcing her arrival.

Jill sets the carrots aside. She looks up at Rory and smiles before setting the carrots down to pick up some eggplant to clean. “Oh yeah, it’s been hectic. Chance is out right now on a delivery.”

“I’m guessing you are taking your lunch to knock out some work,” Rory says, her eyes lingering on the carrots.

“You got it,” Jill says, finishing the eggplant and starting on the zucchini. “This party is going to be a big deal.”

“I don’t believe I have heard of using vegetables for desserts,” Rory says with a frown. “I mean, I’ve heard of carrot cake.”

“Well, Mr. Shatto has a few on staff that are health nuts,” Jill begins to explain. “He asked that we prepare some healthier desserts. So we’re making a chocolate zucchini cakes, carrot cupcakes and chocolate eggplant torte.”

“Is that all?” Rory asks.

“Well, if we have time I’m thinking of chocolate spinach muffins and some pumpkin brownies.” She grins, noticing where Rory’s eyes are. “You’re thinking dirty about the carrots. You should be ashamed.” She laughs.

“Me?” Rory asks, nodding toward the zucchini in her hands. “Who is the one masturbating the vegetables?” She points out Jill’s hands absent-mindedly stroking the green vegetable.

Jill looks down and sees what she is doing. “No,” she says with a shake of her head. “If I were masturbating, it would be something more like this.” She lowers the zucchini under the edge of the counter and slips it under her shorts.

“Oh my,” Rory says, leaning over the counter for a better looks. “I thought these were going to be eaten,” she teases.

“They’re going to,” Jill moans and wiggles her hips. The vegetable is smooth and cool as it begins sliding in. “We need to have the proper amount of ingredients added to make it perfectly delectable.” Rory drops back and circles around the island where she sees half the zucchini sticking out of Jill’s moistening cunt. “Like what you see?” the baker asks.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.