Bake Shop - Cover

Bake Shop

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 7

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Chance and Jill have pursued their dream to open up a bake shop together. And even though they have met with success, they learn that they can't keep that secret of success secret for long.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Workplace   Incest   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex  

Chance is lying in the bed when he hears the sound of feet walking on carpet. He opens his eyes to a room that is half lit by the moon outside. Across from him the bed is empty which means either Rory is using the bathroom or couldn’t sleep. When there isn’t another sound, Chance opens his eyes more to roll over to look at the clock. It feels like he hasn’t gotten much sleep, but with the day he had, he could just be tired.

But before his eyes can settle on the brightness of the numbers on the alarm clock display, he feels movement on the bed. Rolling back over onto his back he sees Rory. Even with the low light he can tell that she is naked. It means she is probably just coming back from the bathroom, because naked is how both of them had fallen asleep. The question now is: where is Jill?

“Hey there, mister,” Rory says. “How about a blow job?”

Chance’s cock automatically starts to rise. Rory makes her way slowly up the bed until she is half way. She lifts the sheets and ducks her head under. His cock rises a little more, anticipating what is coming next. He feels her warm breath on the tip of his prick and then a very light touch. After a few seconds, he feels a light pressure all around the end of his shaft and realizes that his sister has her mouth around the tip. He feels her lips adjusting to the circumference of his girth and she is moving mind-numbingly slow. And after several moments she starts flicking her tongue around the edges, raising him to full attention.

Why she is teasing him, Chance can only guess. He lifts the sheets and she turns slightly to look up at him with her mouth still surrounding his cockhead, tongue flicking away. In the dim light he sees her smiling around him, her nose crinkling. He knows that she is up to something, but what it is Chance has no idea.

Rory drops the shoot back over her head and moves her mouth down his length about half way and then she pulls back slowly. She repeats this several times before increasing her pace. All that can be seen from beneath the sheets is her bare ass and the sheets going up and down with her rhythm. The sensation for Chance is unbelievable. He loves his wife as much as he does his sister, but there is just something more erotic about Rory sucking him off than there is Jill or any other girl. He closes his eyes and his whole world becomes his manhood and what is happening to it.

After several minutes, Rory begins pushing his shaft further into her mouth and down her throat. When her nose hits his flesh her mouth muscle starts flicking his balls. She certainly knows how to take him to the edge, but she also knows how to keep him from falling over the side. Rory backs off and pulls his prick all the way out of her mouth, flicking the velvety head several times as she does so. Then she raises the sheets and looks at her brother with a big smile. “Don’t worry, we’re far from over,” she says with a sultry tone. With that, she moves back down under the sheets and starts all over again. This time though, Rory engages in a rhythm that pushes her lips all the way down and all the way back up to the tip before picking up speed. Chance tries to last, not really wanting this unbelievable blow job to end, but he is losing the battle fast, feeling himself about to burst.

Rory is aware of the oncoming flood, yet she keeps her rhythm and sucks as hard as she can while pulling off his shaft. And when she does, Chance begins pumping streams of ejaculate into her mouth. But Rory doesn’t slow. Instead she quickens her pace, lashing him with her tongue. And as the last bit of cum erupting, his sister raises the sheets and looks at him, swallowing everything he has granted her. Her lips are still nicely wrapped around his engorged girth before she drops the sheets yet again. Rory’s ministrations continue with her tongue bathing him. And as she continues with the bathing, she pushes his sort of softening member back into her mouth. After a few moments of sucking just the tip like a piece of candy, she pushes the rest deep into her mouth. It doesn’t take much for his full rigidity to come back with a fierce determination. Now Rory is working him with her mouth and both hands.

Still under the sheets, Rory pulls her head back up the length to the tip, loosening her lips in the process to anchor her teeth lightly on the ridge of it. She flagellates the tip with her mouth muscle and then engages her lips again to move back down to her stroking hands. The woman repeats this over and over, moving her hands in cadence with her mouth. Chance watches as his sister’s beautiful ass and the sheet move up and down in unison. He slips his hand down to reach for that wonderland between her thighs, feeling wetness. She is so soaked in her juices that it is running down her thigh. So moving his finger around her folds, he pushes a finger inside. With this, Rory pushes back on the invading digit, pulling her head out from under the sheet.

It is only now that he sees how it is she is actually laying. He thought her cunt was within easy reach, but under the pleasurable pressure he didn’t put much effort into the thought. He grabs the sheet, lifting it a little more to allow what little light that is coming through the window to shine in. And there, latched to his sister’s chest is his wife. She looks to him and smiles with a grin as big as the moon. She slips off his hand and slides up to whisper in his ear, “We’re not done yet.”

It occurs to Chance that when his sister said it before, he thought we meant him and her. He drops his head back down on the pillow and succumbs to the incredible ministrations to his manhood by his lovely sister as she pulls the sheet behind her head to watch him enjoy her mouth. And as his second load of ejaculate begins its ascension, he doesn’t say a word, knowing how much each of them enjoys it. Besides, she seems to already know because her pouty lips latch on harder to his cock like a vacuum hose. She continues at the same pace as before with her gorgeous eyes locking onto his. And then he erupts with a restrained guttural sound deep in his throat. Every muscle clenches and she takes his load with his length deep in her throat, hand pumping furiously. She is swallowing as fast as he is pumping. And since she has mastered the ability to take him so skillfully, despite the enormity of his member when it grows at orgasm, he decides to up the ante and lift his hips to shove himself deeper into her hot cavern. Rory gags slightly with cum flooding in and his cock shoved deeper, but she is a champ and quickly overcomes the overwhelming sensation.

When Chance is spent, Rory and Jill both begin cleaning him with their tongues. Jill finds some cum on Rory’s lips and chin and gently licks it off. Rory looks up and smiles at her brother, and then shoves her mouth back down the full length of him, holding his still erect cock in her mouth while pummeling the full length with her tongue. After several seconds, Rory pulls her brother from her mouth and pushes the tip toward Jill, who is sitting on the edge of the bed now with her head only inches away from Rory’s.

Jill takes the hard cock in her hand and rubs the end of it around her face. Then with a smile on her face, she shoves it across her lips while looking right at the man and begins a furious attack on it—lip, tongue, teeth and hands fly. Then Rory touches the other’s shoulder and Jill’s eyes shift to her. She says something to Jill, but it is so low that Chance has no idea what it is. And with that, Jill slows her attack, popping the cock from her mouth and slides away.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.