Bake Shop - Cover

Bake Shop

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 5

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Chance and Jill have pursued their dream to open up a bake shop together. And even though they have met with success, they learn that they can't keep that secret of success secret for long.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Workplace   Incest   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex  

Jill is just finishing packing the delivery van when she sees her husband sliding the new customer onto one of the empty storage tables. Beneath that thick winter coat is a knockout. She almost wishing she would have stayed to play with her and Chance, but deliveries have to be made. She reaches the door of the van when she thinks one: how cold it really isn’t outside; and two: how they really need to hire someone, if only to mind the front of the store.

The drive takes her across town, giving her plenty of time to call up Rory. The woman answers on the third ring. “Hey there, Jill,” she says cheerfully.

“Did I catch you at a good time?” Jill asks.

“Anytime for you is a good time,” the other says. “Besides, I run my own firm, so I can take all the time in the world.”

“I think I’ve finally got Chance to want to talk,” Jill informs her friend.

“It’s about time.”

“Yeah, it’s getting a little stressful in the house,” Jill agrees with a sigh. “But you’ve made sure to work late to avoid him.”

“At least you wait up for me,” Rory says, her tone changing slightly.

“Well, you work too hard and haven’t gotten any from him, so someone has to make those juices flow,” Jill jokes.

“Did he say when he wanted to talk?” she asks, totally ignoring the playful joke.

“No, but when I get back to the shop, I’ll breech the subject a little,” Jill says. “We can probably gang up on him.”

“Yeah, two against one will make him squirm,” Rory says, her tone melting a little.

“Speaking of which, Chris Shatto of...”

“ ... Shatto Enterprises,” Rory interrupts. “I designed his building.”

“Yeah, he wants to know if you would like to go to his Christmas party he’s throwing,” Jill conveys.

“Did he seriously come into your shop to ask that?”

“Well, he orders quite a bit,” Jill confesses.

“You mean he...”

“Oh yes,” Jill answers with a smile. “He isn’t quite packing like your brother, but he knows how to use it.”

“Sheesh girl,” Rory says heavily. “I went into the wrong business.”

“We’re looking to expand,” Jill offers.

“I don’t think I could spend the whole day baking.”

“Well ... it’s a little more than baking,” Jill brags. “And it’s only getting worse. You’re going to have to make him see reason. I don’t think I can handle it.”

“What happened to us ganging up on him?” Rory asks playfully.

“Oh, I meant after the talk.” Jill giggles and it makes Rory giggle too.

“So why did he ask you and not give me a call?”

“Well, he didn’t ask me, he asked your brother,” Jill corrects her. “But he said he didn’t want to sound informal, like asking you on a date.”

“That’s all I need right now,” Rory complains. “I don’t need a guy hanging over me, especially a rich guy like Chris Shatto.”

“Yeah, a successful woman ... I’m sorry, a successful, single woman that’s not available except to fuck but no one knows it but literally a handful of people...” Jill says sarcastically. “Yeah, I can see the problem.”

“Oh hush,” Rory chides. “At least no one questions you two.”

“Your parents are still wondering when you giving them a grandchild?”

“Grandchild hell,” Rory retorts. “They’re pestering me about when I’m going to get married.”

“I would say you need to be married first, but this isn’t a hundred years ago,” Jill says. “Just come out with it.”

“That’s one of the problems, remember?” Rory asks with a huff.

“You’re right,” Jill agrees with a frown. “But shit, I couldn’t keep it hidden.”

Rory laughs. “I know. That’s why you got the divorce. You weren’t about to hide your feelings.”

“Or an affair with you and your brother,” Jill adds.

“Where are you now?”

“On a delivery,” Jill says. “I’ve got a small football party to deliver to.”

“Hmm, sounds testosterone filled,” Rory says. “Sounds like fun.”

“You can always join?”

“I have the feeling if I did, I’d quit my day job.”

“Have it your way then,” Jill counters. “I’m going to have my cake and eat it too.”

“I bet you are,” Rory laughs. “Call me after and get me all the details.”

“Oh, I will,” Jill agrees.


Jill pulls up to the address and unloads the goodies. Luckily the apartment she has to get to is only on the second floor. A quick elevator ride up and she is knocking on the door. The guy that opens the door looks like a linebacker. He’s bigger than her husband, and the first place her eyes go is to his crotch. She quickly brings them back up, pretending to almost drop the packages. Women look too, they just don’t usually make it seem so obvious.

“Let me help you with these,” the man says, grabbing all of them. “Come inside?”

Immediately upon seeing her, the other two men in the apartment abandon the television and rise to meet her. “Hey there,” the taller of the two says. “I didn’t think delivery would be so hot.”

“I told you that she was,” the other says.

Jill blushes at the comment, and then she recognizes the other man. She has delivered to him a few times. “Thanks for spreading the word, Brian,” she says, smiling at the two men.

The first comes up behind her and cups her ass gently. “So, should we get the pregame going?” he asks, gesturing toward the living room.

“Yeah, sure,” Jill says.

“This is Bart,” Brian says pointing to the taller man. “And this is Caleb,” he says referring to the man that grabbed her ass.

Jill knows where this is going. She knows because it is part of the job. It’s what she and Chance had built. And it is what she likes most about it. So there is no need to waste time, just time to get down to business. “So boys,” she says. “Who’s got the biggest dick?” She kneels down before Caleb, undoes his pants and pulls out his very erect member. “I like the look of this. It’s promising.” She rubs the stiff meat slowly before teasing it with her tongue and then taking it into her mouth.

While she sucks the end, she works the shaft with her hand. Jill looks up into Caleb’s eyes to see the effect that she is having on the man. Eager to join the action, Brian and Bart quickly undress. Bart is the first to get completely naked, so with her free hand, Jill motions him toward her. While still having her lips wrapped around Caleb, she fondles the new cock for a few minutes before releasing Caleb from her mouth.

“For a big guy I figured you’d be bigger,” she murmurs, turning to face Bart. “You definitely are thicker.” Jill takes the thick piece of meat in both hands. She licks it from the tip down to the base and then back up again. With a smile on her face, the woman takes it into her mouth. After spending so much time with her lips wrapped around Chance’s enormous member, this is a cakewalk. Her head bobs back and forth at a steady pace. Guiding Caleb closer, Jill moves between them, sucking one off, and then the other. It has been a while since she has had two customers, even longer with three or more.

“This is fucking great,” Caleb groans. “I think I’m going to cum.”

Jill stops what she is doing. “Not so fast,” she warns, looking up sternly at the man. “You’re not going to cum so fast. Go sit down and watch.”

The man frowns, but he does as he is told. He may not know why he obeys so readily, but Jill does. One of the wonderful effects of all this is the control she or Chance has. People will practically do anything they are told when they are under the influence of their goodies. Caleb sits in the middle of the couch and watches as Jill turns her attention to Brian, the man she has fucked before, and who has been standing there with his prick out, patiently waiting for his turn.

“Don’t worry, Brian,” she says, licking his rock solid length. “I certainly haven’t forgotten about you. You have one a girl can’t forget.” Taking Bart’s and Brian’s cocks together, she rubs them against her cheeks, slurps on them greedily and works their shafts. Stroking both men, she pushes them back toward the couch. “Come on boys,” she says, licking her lips. “Let’s let Caleb join back in.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.