Bake Shop - Cover

Bake Shop

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Chance and Jill have pursued their dream to open up a bake shop together. And even though they have met with success, they learn that they can't keep that secret of success secret for long.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Workplace   Incest   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex  

Chance comes up behind Jill and leans his body into her as she stands at the sink washing up some pans from the recent baking. He rests his hands on her hips before sliding them slyly lower and under the hem of her skirt. Jill puts aside the pan that she is rinsing and holds onto the edge of the sink. She then leans back and moans something incoherent to the effect that what he is doing to her is lovely.

Chance deftly turns her to face him. He cups her face. “Well, we had another satisfied customer. Though I do believe that we may need to devise a plan to keep track of what is ordered.”

“I was afraid that might happen,” Jill says sourly.

“It’s something to look into,” the man offers. “But right now I’m a bit horny.”

“She must have been fun,” she says smiling. “You’re as giddy as you were when you first started fucking me. Now the tables have turned and you get to know what it feels like on the opposite end.”

“I do. She gave me a blow job for the first time,” he murmurs, pulling her closer to kiss.

He eventually lets go of her face. Jill grins at him. “You do have a commanding presence now. You’re no longer that shy boy I first met.” She drops to her knees before him, her eyes locked onto his crotch. Quickly, she undoes everything and slides down his pants and boxers with one, smooth motion. His long, hardening member springs up into the air.

“I swear this thing has gotten bigger since that first time,” she giggles as she starts to stroke him. “Normally I’d say that with this I wouldn’t need to fuck anyone else, but this is why I need a break from it sometimes.”

“Don’t you have to deliver to Mr. Croats today?” Chance asks with a glint of amusement in his eyes.

“Oh stop,” Jill says. “He’s only seventy-three, but he can still get it up and going for a while. After fucking you twice already today, I’m going to welcome his smaller dick.”

“I hope when I’m that old I’m still going at it,” he mutters.

“If you are then I’m sure if I can’t satisfy you, some young bimbo will be able to,” she counters before falling silent as she starts kissing his shaft. She plants wet and sloppy kisses all over the length of it. She doesn’t wrap her lips around it until she gets all of it at least a little wet and Chance teased to the max. Immediately she begins bobbing her head up and down on him.

“Can you taste her on me?” he asks, flashing a grin as he looks down at his wife.

Jill quickly pulls her head up and let’s his cock pop out of her mouth. She looks him in the eyes before answering. “I can. And from the taste of her she has to be a sweet little thing. Maybe it’s about time we start hiring some people. We can use little minxes like her.”

“Might be a little hard explaining what it is we do or how things work,” Chance replies.

“Maybe, she says, unbuttoning her blouse. Instead of unclasping her bra, Jill merely pulls down the cups to let her breasts slump out. Then she goes back to sucking him off.

After a couple more minutes of sucking, Jill lifts her head up and grabs a hold of Chance’s erection, which is rock hard now. She starts slapping it across both breasts while fondling his balls with her free hand. She rubs it in big circles over both her breasts, brimming with excitement. Then she gives it one last kiss before standing up. Quickly, the woman slides down her skirt, letting it pool at her feet.

“Come here,” Chance says, taking her hand and leading her over to the baking table. “On your back. We’ll add a little spice to the next order.”

“That’s an idea,” Jill growls, climbing onto the table with his help.

Chance gets down on his knees in front of her legs, pushing them apart. He bends forward, pushing his face against her cunt and starts licking it. She instinctively puts a hand on the back of his head to push him closer as she feels his mouth muscle flick around inside her. She loves it when he is done making a delivery that has landed him some fresh pussy. He is always eager to please when it happens.

The man keeps exploring every part of her pussy that is within reach of his tongue. With Jill’s hand on the back of his head, he is not going anywhere until she decides so. And apparently she is not pushing down hard enough, because after just a couple of minutes, he moves his head further up her cunt until he reaches her clit. There he starts flicking his tongue over and around the tight little nub like a cat with a bowl of ice cream, leaving his wife moaning like a banshee.

“Fuck, you’re going to make me cum!” she screams.

Chance immediately sticks a couple of fingers inside her snatch. And his wife can no longer take it. She throws back her head and lets out a loud growl. The word around her turns blurry. She feels every muscle in her body tense up. Then abruptly, right in the middle of the orgasm, she feels his digits exit her. She barely has time to register the emptiness before something new, and bigger, is introduced. Her orgasm leaves her unable to talk, yet she manages to release a moan of surprise as she looks down to see that he has shoved himself deep inside.

When her orgasm starts to come to its end, Jill cannot help but laugh. They’ve had the best sex life since coming together for the first time and all through their marriage, but after he has fucked someone else, it’s always even more intense. Her moans start mixing their way into it until they are in perfect sync with Chance’s thrusting. She hasn’t had an orgasm this good since last week! “Faster,” she begs.

Jill instantly gets what she wants. Chance grabs ahold of her legs and starts increasing his speed. He lifts her lower body up a little from the table, leaving the woman to enjoy the view of him flexing his strong arms. Wanting to give him an even better view of her breasts, because he has always been a breast man, Jill wraps an arm around them to push them further up her chest. It is not long before the room echoes with Jill’s moans once again. And it is not long before she feels that familiar swell and stretch before being blasted with a bunch of cum.

“Son of a bitch,” Jill pants, wiping the sweat on her forehead with a hand towel while trying to catch her breath. “I know you aren’t done, mister.”

Chance sits down in the empty chair near the table. Jill immediately slides from the table to land right in front of him. Her head drops right into his lap and she gives his cock a couple of sucks before standing up and throwing a leg over. Jill carefully guides her husband back inside her. There is just something about him that makes her act as crazy as him, something that makes her feel like a sex-crazed teenager, starved for sex. And very quickly she finds herself unable to think properly when Chance places his hands on her hips and starts thrusting. He had scooted down the seat of the chair which would allow him to fuck her fast. Jill throws her head back, feeling her hair flying behind her back. The high speed thrill doesn’t last for long. Chance gradually slows down the pace while lowering his wife more and more until she is sitting still with his prick all the way inside her.

“Come on,” she says, straightening her back and placing her hands on her hips. “That’s not what I want.”

“I know,” he answers, a sly smile splayed on his face. He reaches up to grabs her breasts, slowly manipulating her nipples with his fingers. Jill starts circling her body around, making his manhood dig around inside her. He slaps her ass. “Since you’re in a hurry, it’s your turn.”

Jill laughs with him as she moves her legs further up into the edges of his outer thighs and seat of the chair. This time Chance places his hands on her ass to help steady her while lifting her up and down. Jill starts riding. It is times like these she is glad she began a weekly regiment with Rory. She could literally go like this for hours if need be. She feels a slap on her ass again and realizes the she has gotten carried away with her thoughts. So she begins putting more effort into the riding, which Chance acknowledges with a smile of pleasure.

The woman’s breasts bounce up and down every time she slams her pussy down into his crotch. Because of the way they are sitting, Chance’s erection slips all the way inside her. And since the thing is so long, she cannot help but cry out every time she lands in his crotch. Her cries are mostly pleasure with just the slightest hint of pain mixed in. It is a price to pay to enjoy great sex with her husband, but it is very well worth it. At least she gets a break every so often while he is torturing some other poor girl or lady. She smiles to herself, taking it down a notch to begin riding him a little slower.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.