Bake Shop - Cover

Bake Shop

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Prologue

Fantasy Sex Story: Prologue - Chance and Jill have pursued their dream to open up a bake shop together. And even though they have met with success, they learn that they can't keep that secret of success secret for long.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Workplace   Incest   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex  

Jill steps into the back room, where all their orders are stored until the customer comes and picks them up or they are delivered. She and Chance opened the bakery up a few years ago, pretty much right after he graduated from high school. Since Jill wanted to learn to bake and Chance knew a bit from watching his mother bake, it seemed only fitting. So they went into business together, turning a very good profit with a high customer satisfaction rate.

Now usually when an order is placed in the store room, it has been nicely wrapped up, almost as neat as a Christmas present, but this time it isn’t. Jill finds the box easily enough, but it isn’t prepared and has a note attached to it with the customer’s name. Chance obviously got caught up doing something else and forgot about it. Typical of him to get sidetracked, but she usually finishes up an order. So Jill quickly finishes the job and takes the order back out to the store front.

After the door closes behind the customer, Mrs. Clark, Jill sighs. Her thoughts go to the order, which in turn go to Chance. It’s been a few hours since they last fucked, just before they opened the store. She found that baking aroused her in such a way that it almost hinders her from doing it. Well, at least the type of goodies they made at the shop has that effect on her. It’s not like Jill is some kind of freak that gets off on baked goods. Since Chance isn’t in the shop, she decides to alleviate the craving she is feeling. If a customer walks in, she will hear the bell and can quickly attend to them. That’s the perks of wearing a skirt with no underwear—quick entry without all the mess. Well, there is a little mess ... usually.

Now, another thing the store room is used for is the extras they make. No bake shop is complete without a display case with a variety of goodies on display. And they bake a lot. It’s a wonder how Chance can keep up with producing so much while making enough to keep up with her demands. It’s nothing short of a miracle that’s for sure. Of course it’s not all on him. Half the baked goods made here use her juices instead of his cum.

The fear they had when they started was that too many people would get too addicted like Rory and she did. That could cause a lot of problems, yet they just had to keep using Chance’s cum because that was the secret ingredient to their success. So eventually the theory sprang up that maybe hers or Rory’s juices could counter act that. They tested it out on Billy, the boy from down the street. Needless to say, Billy seemed only interested in fucking the two women, but eventually he got tired of it and moved on. He found a girlfriend, stopped coming around and eventually after graduation, moved into the city. Just to be sure it worked, they tried it out a few more times, successfully too.

Jill opens the door to the refrigerator and hits jackpot. She knows what’s in it, and it’s a jackpot of goodies. They bake everything from donuts to cookies to cakes and everything else imaginable. But there is one thing special they make—for those naughty types—delectable chocolate bars shaped like cocks of all different shapes and sizes. Jill designed the templates herself. On the bottom shelf lays two full trays. These are the shop’s best sellers after all. Seeing them, she is simultaneously aroused and hungry. The aroma is distinct—she can almost smell Chance’s cum laced throughout the chocolate.

Jill quickly runs out to see if anyone is coming into the store, and then just as quickly she makes her way back to the store room again, the refrigerator door still open. She kneels down so that she is at eye level with the tray of cocks, and slowly reaches out to grab a small one. The big ones really get her going and the last thing she needs to be too far gone without Chance her to satisfy her. With the cookie cock in one hand, she shuts the unit door with the other and walks over to the stainless steel table where there is some of their special made chocolate syrup. There is no having too much, is there? Of course, when it comes to Chance’s cum, there is. But the syrup isn’t laced with too much, just a hint. It’s kind of like a sprinkle or a dash to add just the right touch to anything thing delectable.

The woman drizzles a bit of the chocolate onto the end of the cookie cock—a most wonderful combination. Then she slowly sinks her teeth into the delicacy. As she savors the delicious flavor she begins to feel the feelings of ecstasy running through her body. It is a wonderful thing. Not only is she hungry for more, which is good for business, but she is also aroused by the imagery, sliding this sweet little cock into her mouth. Before she knows what is happening, Jill feels an arm around her waist and a familiar voice in her ear. She spins around, shocked that she didn’t hear him come in.

“I see you couldn’t hold out until I got back,” Chance says, a quirky little grin on his face.

“Well, it does get awfully lonely in here, especially when you’re horny,” Jill replies, matching his grin.

“You must really be if you only grabbed a small one,” he observes. He slips right passed her to the refrigerator and pulls out one of the biggest ones they make. “You should have gone all out,” he says, handing her the new cookie.

“I had no idea when you’d be back,” Jill says.

“Yeah, I didn’t either,” the man confesses. “But Mrs. O’Neill was obviously wanted more than a delivery. We need to put her on the list to counteract.”

“I’ll make sure to do that,” Jill agrees.

“Come on,” Chance urges. “Eat up. I like it when you’re extra horny.” Before Jill can do it herself or give reply, he is taking her hand with the cookie in it and feeding it to her, shoving the chocolate cock into her mouth. As he does, his other hand drops to her thigh, fingers tracing under the short skirt until his digits are on her bare flesh. Jill gasps, she hadn’t expected this. “I see you’re nice and wet. I guess you need a real dick in your mouth.” He pulls the sweet treat out of her mouth.

“I thought I was going to have to entertain myself,” she admits with a sour frown.

“Not a chance,” he replies.

“What about customers.”

“Door’s locked and the lunch sign is up.” Chance grins. “We won’t be interrupted.”

A devious grin forms on the woman’s face in response. “Getting interrupted wouldn’t be such a bad thing.”

“You’re right,” he says, squeezing her crotch a little tightly. “But right now, I want you all to myself. I don’t think I ever told you how much I love these little outfits you wear.”

“No, you haven’t,” she murmurs. “But please, go on.”

“I can barely keep my dick in my pants, watching you strut around the place in your cute, little outfits, teasing all the customers.”

“Oh really?” she asks flirtatiously, grinding herself onto his hand. “Does it get you hard seeing me fucked by them too?”

Chance’s fingers now work their way inside her cunt. Jill arches her back and moans. He pushes the cock cookie back into her mouth and begins moving it in and out in time with his digit down below. Jill loves the taste, as well as the motion. He pulls the cookie out and drops it to the table, reaching for the syrup. Holding it high he slowly tips the bottle and drizzles just a few drops into her mouth, then more onto her chest, which he quickly attacks with his tongue. To say he doesn’t like his own taste is an understatement.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.