Gina the Girl Scout and Pitbull Pete - Cover

Gina the Girl Scout and Pitbull Pete

Copyright© 2018 by Donna The Dog Lover

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Gina was a petite young teenager that looked good in her official Girl Scout uniform. She had a close brother and an even closer canine pet Bulldog called Pete. She was a double dating sister and showed her brother she was no child but a full grown woman with lots of loving to go around. She has a dream and knows her brother has grown a lot closer in the middle of the night. She hopes it doesn't make Pete the Pitbull jealous because she feels special about the way he always licks her so nice.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Hairy   Public Sex   Size  

Gina Valentina is my younger sister by about eighteen months and I am almost eighteen but still shy of that magic moment when I had the right to say no and be an adult without need of supervision.

I was still in the explorer scouts and was planning to enter the military as soon as I graduated which would be in less than ninety days. Enough of that this story is not about me.

This story is about Gina and her constant companion Pitbull Pete.

I have to tell you that Pitbull Pete is an ugly dog and he has the scariest looking teeth I have ever seen on a canine even when he was smiling and wagging his tail.

My sister Gina and I had been fairly close the last year or so but I drew the line at actually letting her do more than just licking me with the tip of her tongue without putting my big boy in her mouth and sometimes she would jerk me until I drained my sticky mess onto her breasts or tummy. I know it was not the proper way for a brother or sister to act but we were often together at night and our teenaged urges were too strong to ignore. I had some friends that would screw their sisters and cousins at every opportunity but I still had some religious sensitivity that considered it far too sinful to even contemplate.

Unknown to me at that time, my sister Gina was under the impression that I had screwed her and taken her virginity in her sleep right in her bedroom. I think it was either a dream or that silly dog Pitbull Pete had sneaked up under the covers and switched his licking tongue to his rampant doggie dick in my sister’s unaware snatch. I was hoping it was a dream because I couldn’t bear to think of my sister getting her cherry busted by a pooch.

I do know that our mutual friend “Dopey” had made her take it all the way up her pretty rump because we were on a double date with my steady girl Monica and I was involved with learning all her feminine secrets whilst I kept an eye on Gina to make sure he didn’t try to stick his family jewels up her snatch and give us all a worry about her being pregnant at sixteen.

Dopey was fairly well endowed in the masculine equipment department. In fact, he was much larger than most of the other guys, myself included.

When I saw his salami disappear all the way up my little sister’s round, white bottom, I was a bit envious, but I knew it was not good form to be thinking about one ass-fucking one’s own sister.

Poor Gina walked funny for a few days but she put on her girl scout uniform and soldiered on to sell as many cookies as possible before the end of the money-raising drive to pay for the expenses of running the entire operation. I didn’t have much dough myself but I bought as many as I could afford from Gina to help boost her sales totals.

I tried to talk Gina out of letting Pitbull Pete from sleeping in her bed at night, but she seemed to think I was just being jealous and she told me that it was time I let her suck my dick because she really needed the practice to get better grades in cock-sucking.

I put her right over my knees and pulled her pussy cat panties down and spanked her so hard that her ass cheeks were red as a stop sign. I have to admit that I spanked her harder than I intended because she was laughing and giggling at me the whole time making me madder because she was such an imp.

Eventually, I calmed down and I felt so guilty that I let her suck me to her heart’s content and I have to confess her teenaged mouth wrapped around my big boy was all it took to get me to shoot off and drain all my goo into her waiting mouth. I told her that she could do that anytime she wanted providing there was nobody around to report our sinful deeds.

I guess I figured it was better for her to be learning from me rather than that big boob Dopey or the dangerous Pitbull Pete.


In those final days before the end of the cookie selling drive, Gina scouted the surrounding neighborhoods looking for cookie buyers. She did pretty well with the people on the other side off the track because most of the girl scouts stayed away from that area because young white girls walking were an easy target for the street gangs and the homeless people that were always causing trouble.

Gina was real good at avoiding such confrontations and I had no worries on that score, besides she had Pitbull Pete at her side to protect her in a bad situation.

She made a big mistake when she decided to take a short-cut through an empty lot that was all grown over with tall weeds and bushes.

To make matters worse, Pitbull Pete had deserted her at the corner because a cute female Dalmatian was swinging her flanks in his direction and he was mounted and into action before she could change her mind.

Gina figured he would catch up with her after he took care of business and she didn’t want to watch him humping the Dalmatian because it made her feel real funny down in her tummy and she remembered how it felt when the silly Dopey had stretched her sphincter in the car with her brother and his girlfriend Monica watching her take it from behind.

She pushed her way into a little clearing in the middle of the empty lot and found no less than four nasty looking stray dogs watching her every movement. It was at that point that she decided to retreat and head back to Pitbull Pete and the relative safety of a canine bodyguard.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.