Gina the Girl Scout and Pitbull Pete - Cover

Gina the Girl Scout and Pitbull Pete

Copyright© 2018 by Donna The Dog Lover

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Gina was a petite young teenager that looked good in her official Girl Scout uniform. She had a close brother and an even closer canine pet Bulldog called Pete. She was a double dating sister and showed her brother she was no child but a full grown woman with lots of loving to go around. She has a dream and knows her brother has grown a lot closer in the middle of the night. She hopes it doesn't make Pete the Pitbull jealous because she feels special about the way he always licks her so nice.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Hairy   Public Sex   Size  

Gina Valentina was not the type of girl that got all “A” s because she made a lot of mistakes in school work that showed she spent too much time daydreaming about this and that, but mostly, about boys, if the truth be known.

Her mama encouraged her to join the Girl Scouts. As her older brother, I figured that was because most of the girls in Gina’s school had a low opinion of her social graces. In fact they made fun of her because she sort of super-sized. It was the first thing one would notice about her but it was in a nice, voluptuous way like some sort of movie star with big boobs and a nice round ass making all the boys drool like slobs. It was almost like all girls should have no meat on their bones or muscles to do some work. In my humble opinion it didn’t matter what the magazines said or the advertisements thought was the best size for the female figure. I seemed to me that they were leaving no room for other categories like personality or simple courtesy for older folks that need some help sometimes. I know I didn’t mind if a girl was not wearing lipstick just as long as she cut off any hairs that might be hanging around in the vicinity of her lips because that sort of thing did tend to put me off a bit all things considered.

My name is not all that important because this story is about my sister Gina and her sweet smelling official Girl Scout undies with the seal of approval stamped right back there where her pretty ass cheeks rest so nicely with her skirt pulled down so boys can’t see her panty line.

I know my sister Gina real good now.

I don’t mean like in a sexual way because that would be altogether gross since we are brother and sister and all. I mean I know what turns her on, things like a boy being all sweaty after playing basketball or something and she gets real close to his armpit and starts her sniffing routine that I know so well. I notice that one of her delicate little hands is pumping furiously under her Girl Scout skirt like a wildcat oil well with no supervision.

She has done that with me once or twice and I give her a good whiff just to see her eyeballs roll up and I figure she is getting one of those little butt hole tingles that make her knees quiver like she was sneaking daddy’s beer on the side.

I am so tempted just to pull out my big boy and introduce her to the world of hard cocks and no mercy. Of course, I don’t because she is my sister and brothers aren’t supposed to that sort of shit with their sisters if they want to go to heaven.

My sister Gina is all “ga-ga” lately over her new Pitbull Pete with his nasty looking face and muscles that ripple all the way from his thick neck back to his powerful haunches that hide his doggy dick. It stays out of sight until he gets excited around a sweet-smelling female dog or even some human females that have just had sex with some random boy in the back seat of their daddy’s car.

I went on a double date with Gina the other night with my sometimes “girlfriend” Monica who lives in a swanky big house up on Potter’s hill with the mansions not to be confused with that depressing place where they stick all the dead poor people with no money to buy a cheap wooden coffin.

Poor Gloria was stuck with “Dopey” Gallagher with his thousand yard stare that made people uneasy just sitting next to him not knowing what the fuck he was thinking about. Evan I had some suspicions if he had any nasty thoughts about making the closest female do things that only husbands and fiancées are usually allowed to do under normal circumstances. Still, my little sister Gina was a big girl now and she knew how to keep her pussy safe and sound and it was unlikely that the generally placid “Dopey” Gallagher with his huge cock and tiny brain was any danger to her with me sitting in the car in the back seat with my silly girlfriend Monica and her red lipstick mouth talked all the time non-stop. I had already figured out the only way to shut little Monica up was to stick my dick down her throat and give her a taste of my big boy in a way that I already knew she fancied when we were all alone.

At first, Monica was a bit leery of doing the honors with “Dopey” and Gina in the front seat watching her pretty head bobbing like she was going down to find apples in a Halloween dare. Then, with a little encouragement from my guiding arm, she lowered her teenaged pretty face down to my pre-cum soaking wet tip and started to run her sweet tongue minus the bubble gum all over my throbbing dick with an endearing shyness that made me want to pull her head up and kiss her like one of those French guys in a black and white film about doing it a whole lot better than most American love scenes with censors watching closely over the director’s shoulder.

I saw Gina look at me with my dick disappearing into her best friend Monica’s lipstick smeared lips. She looked into my eyes and smiled just before she allowed “Dopey” Gallagher to push her head down into his lap for a like and similar act of oral satisfaction. I was torn between the tingling sensation of Monica’s lips on my dick and the thought of my sister giving her pretty mouth to Dopey and his huge cock with the balls underneath that looked like walnuts swinging in unison and slapping on Gina’s slightly pointed chin with the tiny dimple on the left side that I was often tempted to kiss but declined because it was not a brotherly place to kiss one’s sister.

It was disconcerting to see how Gina had to contort her head and neck to get down on her date’s hard shaft because he was so long and thick. Fortunately for her, he was like a fireman rushing to a fire because it was almost instantaneous that his white creamy spunk started to dribble down her chin onto her beautiful beaded pink sweater with the pussy cat and its long black tail.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.