Land of Cotton - Cover

Land of Cotton

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 25

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Land of Cotton - The story of a farm family in the Mississippi Delta - owners and operators a huge cotton farm. Southern nights are hot and humid in Mississippi, and things get pretty damn hot in the big 'Cotton Land Plantation' home too... even at school and the small town of Cottondale, Mississippi.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Farming   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

“Lisa, did you ever suck, your wimp-ass boyfriends dick?” June asked her.

“HELL NO – and compared to Bobby’s cock, his weenie like a baby’s dick.”

“Would you like to try to get Bobby’s cock in your mouth, before he fucks me?”

“Well ... I’ll try.

“Bobby do you mind if I try to suck your cock? I’m not sure I can even get it in my mouth, but already, I think I’d like try.”

“Get down on your knees and open your mouth wide. Don’t scrape me with your teeth, just open wide and put it in your mouth.”

He was pleased when she took his cockhead inside her mouth. She was kneeling on her robe, and he reached down to caress both her nipples.

“UMM – HUMM! YES, I love that.”

“Suck me, Lisa. Let me make you feel good, as you suck me. Just think, after I fuck your Mom, you and I are going to fuck.”

“UMM – HUMM!”

“If you like sucking my cock, you can take more in your mouth. Just don’t gag yourself.”

June asked her, “Lisa, tell the truth, have you ever let a boy suck your pussy?”

She pulled Bobby’s cock out of her mouth and looked up at them. “No. Why? Does Bobby really suck a girl’s pussy?”

“He sucked my pussy, and Susan said he sucked her pussy too.”

Bobby told her, “I’d love to suck your pussy, Lisa. Even more than that, I’d love to put my cock in your pussy and fuck you until you get so many orgasms, you beg me to keep fucking you.”

“Mom?”

“It’s your decision, Lisa. If I were you, I’d beg him to suck my pussy, then fuck me until I get so many comes I either faint or let him fill my pussy with his cum.”

“Bobby, I’ve never done anything like that, but I want to.”

“Sit on that stool beside your Mom. When I kneel in front of you, put your legs over my shoulders. You have a pretty pussy, Lisa. I wish I was your age, I’d ask you to be my girlfriend.”

“Oh Bobby, you wouldn’t either. Would you? I would though. OH SHIT! OH WOW! You have to stop I wasn’t ready for this! Ooooohhh FUCK-YES! Suck my pussy.”

“Lisa, does it make you want his cock in your pussy, when he sucks you like that?”

“OH HELL YES! I could take his cock in my pussy and let him stay there all day. Suck me, Bobby, then put your cock in my pussy and fuck me.”

“Lisa, will you let me come in your pussy?”

“Please don’t ask me that. I want your cock so bad, and I want to tell you yes, but there’s no way I can afford to be pregnant.”

“If I can help you get a job making twice as much as the supermarket pays, with a rent-free place to stay, will you tell me to come in your pussy?”

“You’re teasing me now. Do you really mean that? Twice as much? Will you be the daddy to our baby?”

“Yes to all of that, but you’ll have to tell me that you want me to put my cock in your pussy and make you pregnant. You’ll live with me, my new wife and my sisters - over in our big house near the levee. You’ll be working in the office at our new air-taxi service, keeping books.”

“FUCK ME BOBBY! Not because of the other stuff, but because you want to be our baby’s daddy. Put your cock in my pussy and fill me with enough of your cum to give us twins.”

June told him, “Fuck her, Bobby. She would have fucked you two years ago, if had you asked her. Fuck my daughter, then fuck me too.”

“Lisa, hold my cock for me, as I ease it into your pussy. We don’t want to hurt you, we want to fuck again this week, don’t we?”

“OH HELL YES! OH WOW, your cock is about to go inside my pussy for the first time. Look at it – oohhhhh SHIT - it’s going inside me!”

“Does it hurt?”

“No, my pussy stings and burns a little, but I can take that. Just go slow and let me get used to you.”

“I’m going to suck your nipples, now that we have my cock started in your pussy. I want to make our first time so good, you’ll remember forever, the day we made you pregnant with our first baby.”

“YES! I love this and I think I can take more of your cock. Just look at it sliding in and out of my pussy. You’re going deeper and deeper each time and I never knew fucking would feel like this. Can you do me faster? I feel so good now - I think - I think I may be getting my come - OH FUCK YES - I just got my first come with your cock in my pussy! Fuck me faster, - I’m getting another one.

“Bobby, Susan told me that you fucked her from behind and it was so good, she got lots of comes. Can we do that too? I hope you’re not in a hurry. I want to see you fuck Mom from behind. Just thinking about you fucking Mom like that makes me feel good all over. OH YES - I’M GETTING ANOTHER ONE!”

“I’m in no hurry. I love your pussy and I love your Mom’s pussy. I want you to help me fuck your Mom, too. I love it when two women help me fuck them at the same time.

“Stand up and bend over the table. I’ve been looking at your sexy body for years and now, I get to see you naked with your ass turned up for me to fuck you from behind.”

June Baker told him, “Bobby, you be careful with her pussy. You’re the first man to fuck her and even though you just pulled your cock out of her, your cock will go even deeper inside her like this than when you were fucking her the other way. Go slow, and when you have all your cock in her pussy, give her all she wants, just like you did Susan and me.”

He swiped his cockhead up and down through her pussy split, then raked it back and forth across her tight butthole before pushing through her tight lips into her pussy.

“YES, I love your cock in my pussy like this. Give me some more already. I feel like I could get a come with your cock scraping across my clitty.”

With his thumbs hooked into her butt split, Bobby spread her buttocks wide, forcing his cock deeper, striking her cervix time and again as she bucked and bounced on the table under him.

“Can you get another one, Lisa? I’m ready to give you our baby.”

“Give it too me, NOW. I’m getting mine and I love the way you make my pussy feel when we come together.”

He turned her around so they could kiss. Lisa was all over him as she kissed, mashing her breasts against his chest.

“Let’s fuck Mom, now. I want to see your cock going inside her pussy like you did mine.”

June said, “I want mine on the stool again. I want you and Bobby both to suck my titties as he fucks me.”

With Bobby between her legs, she raised them above his hips and pulled him closer. “Put Bobby’s cock in my pussy, Lisa. I love looking down like this as his cock goes inside me.

“Fuck me, Bobby. I’ve watched Lisa take your cock for her first time, and I’m ready for you. You’ve fucked me and both my daughters and I’m sure if all of us aren’t pregnant, time will take care of that – even Susan, if I know my youngest daughter.”

He reached over to pull Lisa closer to her mom. She turned to look at him and he smiled as he pushed her head toward her mom’s breasts. Without being told, she looked at her mom, then put her mouth on her right nipple, sucking lightly at first, then with urgency as her mom told her, “Lisa, I love the way you do that. I’ll have to remember this and next time, return the favor. You need to show your sister how to make a woman enjoy her nipples being sucked. She’s too eager about getting her own pleasure and she gets in too big of a hurry to do it right.

June told him, “Bobby, I can take all of you now. Hurry, I need you deep inside me and I want to get my come with Lisa sucking my nipples.”


Fate dusted his hands once more, as Bobby added another woman to his growing harem. There were more to come, and he was lining them up for this young stud.


“Lisa, put some shorts on - with a t-shirt and I’ll take you by the airstrip so you can meet the pilots and the dispatcher. You’ll be working with them. and I promise you, you’ll have fun. They are all about your age, except for Linda, the dispatcher. Just so you’ll know before you meet them, Linda is probably pregnant, and each of the pilots and co-pilots want to have my babies when we get the air-taxi service up and running again and each of them can take turns being off to have a baby.”

“Thank you so much for helping me, Bobby. I hope you and I get to fuck a lot more too, but from what you’re saying, you’ll have plenty of pussy.”

“You and I will have our time too, Lisa. You’ll get to meet everyone when we get completely moved into the big house by the levee.”

When they arrived at the airstrip, Jo Dee, Billie, and Bry were there with the six pilots and Linda. They were sweeping, dusting, and packing the few loose items in the otherwise empty office. There were already two desks, two filing cabinets and two desk chairs. All new, and never used.

“Mom, I want all of you to meet Lisa Baker. She’s going to work for us here in the air-taxi office.

“Lisa, this is my Mom - and my bride-to-be, Jenn - and I’m sure you know my sisters, Billie and Bryanne. If you don’t know them, you will know them well before the day’s over.

“Over here are our three pilots and three co-pilots. I’ll let them introduce themselves as you meet them. There won’t be much going on here for the next two weeks, but during that time, we can get the place set up and ready for business. Last but not least – over there at the desk is Linda, our air-taxi dispatcher.”

Bobby motioned for Jenn and his mom to step aside as the others talked to Lisa.

“Mom, I took Sandy and April to school this morning, and on the way, I told them about all of us planning to be Home Schooled. I didn’t want them to think we were abandoning them, so I told them they could Home School with us, if they wanted to. You should have seen them, they were in the clouds when I let them out. I told them not to mention this until we have it set up with the principal, and have our teachers hired.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.