Land of Cotton - Cover

Land of Cotton

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 24

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Land of Cotton - The story of a farm family in the Mississippi Delta - owners and operators a huge cotton farm. Southern nights are hot and humid in Mississippi, and things get pretty damn hot in the big 'Cotton Land Plantation' home too... even at school and the small town of Cottondale, Mississippi.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Farming   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

Linda was lying on her right side, with her left knee pulled up in front of her. Some time in the past few months, she’s spent a lot of time in the sun wearing only a very small bikini bottom. Bobby pulled his cock up between her buttocks and eased it between her butt cheeks until his cockhead was barely resting against her pussy. She moved just a little until his cock was pressed tight against her pussy. With his hand lightly on her left hip, he pushed against her pussy with his cock. In her sleep, she pulled her knee forward and his cockhead slipped inside her pussy.

“Yessss, ohhh feels so good...” she murmured then snapped awake to see Jenn - face to face with her.

“What... ? Oh Jenn, please hold me, I was dreaming of Darren. He used to wake me like this every morning ... he - he was my husband. He died in an accident three years ago.”

She twisted her head around to see Bobby. “Bobby, give me more. I love the way your cock feels in my pussy. It’s been so long for me and you’ll never know how it feels to be with y’all and not have to worry about my job anymore. We’ve all been afraid that Harrison would lose the business with his gambling debts and we’d be separated forever. YES! Give me your cock! I needed this and I’m so happy to be here with y’all.”

He asked her, “Are you okay? We had no idea you had lost your husband.”

“I feel better right now than I have in three years. Please, don’t stop. Fuck me ... and if Jenn and you are sure about this, I want your baby. I miscarried when I lost Darren and I almost didn’t make it after that. If it wasn’t for those six girls lying there next to you, I would have given up - it was such a low point in my life.”

Jenn told her, “If you’ll let us, Bobby and I will love you, and we’ll help you raise your baby, right here on this farm with our babies.”

She pulled Jenn to her, and their lips brushed. “Jenn?”

“Linda?”

Hold me and love me. I need you, and I need Bobby. Give me your baby. Love me and I’ll stay with you forever.”

“Good, because we’ll never let you go. We already love you, and now, we love you even more.”

“Kiss me? YES – OH FUCK YES! I love you, Jenn.”

They kissed as Bobby’s cock slipped deeper. As she pressed back against him, she felt his cock swell, then give her what she wanted – what she needed.

“YES! OH YES! I feel so good - and so warm all over - I love both of you.”

“We love you too. You can stop worrying now, you’re here with us and your worries are over. Just let us love you and if you ever need anything - a hug, or more of Bobby’s cock - you know where we are,” Jenn told her as she caressed her breasts.

Bobby told her, “We didn’t take time when we arrived yesterday, but today we’ll take you over to the airstrip and show you the office we’ll be using. When Dad had it built, we had plans for an office there, but we never used it. With you and your pilots, you can outfit it with all you’ll need. If we need to order any equipment, radios or more phones, just let us know and during the ten days the planes will be grounded, the pilots can help you set it up - just like you want it.”

“We brought all the radios, computers, monitors, and other electronics with us. We even brought the wi-fi Hotspot with us. We’ll need to have that set up, but that’s no big deal. We may have to purchase a few things but we have most of what we need - still in the jet we flew here in...

“Bobby, if you can go again, I really need you. Please?”

“My pleasure, roll over and get on top of me. You can have all you want, or all you can handle, whichever comes first.”

Jenn was on her knees beside her as she sat on his cock and began rocking her body slowly. “Kiss me, Jenn. I hope you like me as much as I already like you.”

“When you get off Bobby this time, show me how much. I’ve not even started on your sexy ass yet.”


This was Monday and the first day of school after Spring break. Bobby was more excited about going to see Mr. Batesford and Alice Preston, than he was not having to go to class any more. His mom told him to see the principal and tell him about their plans to Home School the next two years and graduate.

Since Billie and Bry weren’t going this morning, he left early and swung by to see April and Sandy Lindsey.

He stopped in Jim Hardin’s driveway, since his pickup was gone. Before he could even get out of his truck, Alice and Sandy ran from the house with their skirts flying, their blue panties shining.

He motioned for them to get in on the passenger side, and they ran around to get in.

“BOBBY! We didn’t know if you’d stop by and pick us up or if we’d have to catch the bus,” Sandy told him.

Alice told him, “Bobby, you sure did get a lot of sun on spring break. Y’all must have gone to a sunny beach somewhere.”

“Both of you crawl over this console and give me a hug. I’ve got some good news and I hope you like what I’m about to tell you.”

Both sisters piled across the console and landed with their faces on either side of his head. They hugged their upper bodies to him, before he pushed April back to kiss her lips. She gasped and he pulled Sandy close for as kiss.

“WOW! That was some kiss, Bobby. Tell us what your good news in. Does it have to do with us, or is it just your good news?” April asked.

“It has to do with me and my sisters, mostly. But if both of you’ll agree, we can include you in our plans.”

He was driving toward town when he started telling about their plans about quitting school and be Home Schooled.

“You, Billie and Bry are dropping out of school?” Sandy asked.

“Basically - but we’ll still get our education from a private teacher, who Mom will hire.”

“How does that affect us? Will we have to find another place to live? Will we still get to go on that date you promised us?” April asked. Already, both girls had tears in their eyes.

“Listen to me and stop crying. Let me finish and you tell me if you want to live with me, my sisters, my new wife and lots of other girls.”

“You’re getting married? Will you move into another house with your wife and sisters?”

“Yes to all of that, and now comes the good part - which will include both of you, if you want to live with us.”

“April and I get to live with you, your new wife, and your sisters? Bobby, we’ve both decided we want to be naked with you ... and even Bry and Billie too.”

“I’m on my way to school to tell Mr. Batesford about our plans. If you and April want to live with us and be Home Schooled too, tell me now and I’ll tell him y’all are living with me and we’ll all be Home Schooled.”

“Will we have classes all day, like school?”

“I’m sure we’ll have classes, but we won’t have to be so formal. If I know my wife-to-be, she, Bry and Billie will probably have classes in t-shirts and panties.”

“OH HECK YES! We want to go to school like that too,” April said.

Sandy asked, “Bobby, where will we live? You said we’d have to move.”

“We’ll live in that big mansion over by the levee. My Grandfather left it to me in his will. Mom and Dad built our house almost identical to his house where we’ll live. We’ll go by there today, when I pick you up from school.”

“You’re going to come back and get us when school is out?”

“Yes, and you need to keep this quiet until we get all the details worked out. Mom has an interview with a teacher today, and if she hires her, we’ll be in school again in a week’s time.”

“Does your new home have a swimming pool? We heard your Mom and Dad’s home has one.”

“Our new home has one identical to it. Heated and covered year round with a sky-roof that opens in summer to let the sun in so we can suntan naked.”

“WHOA! Really?”

“Yes. Now, are both of you sure you want to do this?”

“We really want to live with you, your sisters and your new wife, but will she mind us being there?”

“She will love you like I love you. She loves girls like you and April, Billie and Bry.”

“Count us in ... Does your new wife-to-be, like to go naked like Billie and Bry?”

“She’d stay naked, if she could. Just so you’ll know, she’s probably pregnant with our first baby.”

“WOW! You don’t waste any time, do you?”

“No, Mom and Dad want lots of grandkids and we’re going to make sure they have plenty.”

“What about Billie and Bry? Will they get married and live with you?”

“They’re going to live with us. There will be other women and girls living there too, and they will want to have babies.”

“Do you think your Mom and your new wife would let Sandy and me have your babies?”

“Would you want to have my babies?”

“I would and we’ve talked about it while you were gone. If your parents will let us, both of us want to have your babies. We don’t ever want to go back and live with our momma.”

“I’ll have Mom and Jenn talk to you about this, but if it was left up to me, we’d stop on the way to school and start making babies.”

“If is was up to us, we’d be naked with you all day, today.”

“Mom will be so glad when I tell her y’all want to live with us. Jenn, Billie and Bry will too. Just remember what I said – keep this a secret until I pick you up after school. If you will, I’ll have my new wife with me and we’ll all get naked together.”

“OH WOW! We won’t tell a soul.”


“Good Morning, Miss Preston. You sure do look lovely this morning.”

“BOBBY! Oh My Goodness, you look so tan and so handsome. What can I do for you this morning?”

“Pull your panties off and let me have them.”

“Silly ... Are you serious? Mr. Batesford is in a school board meeting and he said he wouldn’t be back until after ten. They’re meeting at the new restaurant in town.”

“Let’s get naked and fuck on your desk.”

“You talked me into it. I’ll lock the door. I want to see your sexy body all over. I bet your cock is just as tan as your arms and face.”

Bobby stripped and stood watching as Alice stripped and tossed her clothes over the back of her desk chair.

“Tell me how you want it first.”

“First?”

“Yes, since we have plenty of time, I thought we could really have some fun.”

“Bobby, I just want you to know, we don’t have to worry about condoms anymore.”

“Really? Are you taking birth control pills?”

“No, I missed my period two weeks ago and I’m pretty sure I’m pregnant. Just fuck me like we fucked before, and if I’m not pregnant, you can make sure of it this time.”

“Are you sure? I mean, what will Mr. Batesford think?”

“I’ll tell him that I have a secret boyfriend and we’re about to be married and that when we have sex, we just seem to forget about protection. He’ll understand. If he makes too much of a fuss, I’ll just give him some pussy and he’ll hush.”

“Bend over your desk, I love your sexy ass and I love fucking a sexy woman from behind.”

“YES! I love your cock in my pussy that way too. Give it all to me and let your cum go as many times as you like. I love the feel of you coming inside my pussy.”

Bobby grabbed her hips and pushed his cock as deep as he could. She grunted and raised her butt to let him deeper.

“Fuck me hard, Bobby. I want to sit on your cock and fuck you too. I wish we could fuck every day like this, don’t you?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.