Land of Cotton - Cover

Land of Cotton

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 23

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Land of Cotton - The story of a farm family in the Mississippi Delta - owners and operators a huge cotton farm. Southern nights are hot and humid in Mississippi, and things get pretty damn hot in the big 'Cotton Land Plantation' home too... even at school and the small town of Cottondale, Mississippi.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Farming   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

Francine stepped away from Harry, and he grinned as she looked back at him and waved.

He watched as she walked up to Jenn and Bobby. They looked back at him, and he smiled, when the three of them waved. He knew he would soon have Francine exactly where he wanted her, and he wasn’t about to let an opportunity like this one slip away.

‘I can’t believe my good fortune. Since I met her, I’ve wanted to see Fran and Jenn tie up - and now, she told me she could make it happen right here on the beach, but we have to hurry - for some reason

‘I almost had her talked into letting me fuck her with her bent over in front of her sister and the others, but she told me to wait until I had the goods and she’d not only let me fuck her doggy-style, she’d suck my dick. Damn, I wish I had a dick like that fucking Bobby Cotton. I doubt that kid has ever had any pussy in his life - and there Jenn is - hanging on his arm like he’s some kind of fucking hero or something

When I video them taking dope, I’ll have Francine, her sister, and that Cotton kid just where I want them. I’ll make this the biggest haul of my life and if I’m lucky, I’ll fly out of here in my own private jet. Just the thought of that bastard daddy of hers paying me a million to keep his daughter out of prison makes my dick hard. Now, I have this brat, rich-kid, Bobby Cotton caught in my net and I’ll get at least a couple of million out of his daddy to to keep his kid out of a Jamaican prison’

“Jenn, Harry’s about to back out! We don’t have much time to make this work. The sonofabitch wanted me to let him fuck me doggy but I put a stop to that shit. I told him we didn’t have time, but I’d even suck his cock and let him fuck me doggy, then suck his cock again, if he would make this deal for us. He agreed, but only after he told me I had to suck your pussy, so he’d know I was serious.”

“Get down there and suck my pussy, Sis. That motherfucker is as good as gone and he thinks you’re doing this to give him some insurance. Hurry and I’ll and suck your pussy too.

“Bobby, look at that sick sonofabitch, he’s over there jacking his little dick up and down as Franni sucks my pussy.”

“Drop down in the sand and suck Franni’s pussy, I’ll watch him for you. That sick bastard will rot in some Jamaican prison, if he happens to make it through all the gunfire when this bust goes bad!

“That’s enough, Jenn. We only have about fifteen minutes for him to make contact with that bunch over there.”

Francine was running back to Harry as she swiped the back of her hand across her mouth.

Harry held his arms out and she ran to him.

“Fran ... I’ll never doubt you again! That was some show you and Jenn put on, and just wait until we deliver this load of shit to her little rich-kid boyfriend over there. You and I will have us a ball right here on the beach.”

“Hurry, Harry. I’m excited more than ever now. I never knew my sister would let me suck her pussy. Did you see that little skank drop to her knees and eat my pussy?”

“Hell yes, I did, and it made me want your ass even more than ever.”

They were at the boulder which marked the property line and Harry could see the group of girls and boys lying naked in the sand.

“Fran, you stay back, now. I don’t want any of them to see you hiding over here. Tell those dumb asses over there with your sister, they better stay down too.”

“Hurry, Harry. I’m so excited about you fucking me, I can hardly wait until you get back.”

“Keep that hot little pussy warm for me, Baby. You’re about to see Harry Parker - the Master Druggist fill a prescription.”

‘Go get ‘em - you sorry-ass motherfucker. I hope you rot in hell’

She squatted next to Jenn and Bobby, as Eileen and Tommie squatted behind the rocks a few feet from them. They knew it was time for all hell to break loose, yet they were all scared this may blow up in their faces.

Jake and Dale were getting antsy. Jake looked at his watch and it was five minutes til three, with no police in sight.

“Dale, if they don’t show while Harry’s out there making the deal, we need to make it happen ourselves. When we start shooting, they’ll think it’s the police and start shooting back. That’s when Harry needs to take a hit.”

“Leave that bastard to me.”

The woman was holding the bag open as she looked into it. They saw her pull out a bundle of money and thumb through the bills. She looked at Harry and smiled.

Most of the boys and girls around them were lying naked, arms and legs twisted and tangled together, as if they were doped out of their heads.

When the woman handed Harry two large plastic bags, he wet his finger to his first knuckle and stuck it down in each plastic bag, then sucked the powder off. He made a face, shivered, and nodded at the naked woman. Just as he turned to leave, one of the boys raised off the sand with a gun in his hand. Harry whirled around, to see all of them had guns, and though they were naked, they were laughing and pointing their guns at him.

“Hand over those bags, or die motherfucker!” one of the boys shouted and Harry turned to run.

There were shots coming from the rocks behind them, and there were shots being fired from the group as Harry dropped in his tracks, playing dead. The bullets were spraying the sand around him as the surprised group turned to see the police coming at them.

With the police and the druggies exchanging gunfire, Jake and Dale made their way around to where the others were hiding. Jake looked back when the gunfire stopped. He saw Harry in handcuffs as he walked naked toward the other policemen as they put cuffs on the drug dealers who were standing. There were four lying in the sand.

Once Jake and Dale reached Bobby, Jenn, Francine, and the others, they never slowed or looked back, as they ran down the beach toward the villa.

“Jake, that worked out better than a movie script. I was nervous as hell when those kids jumped up with guns. Then the police finally showed themselves. Shit, there must have been fifty of them here to make the bust.”

“I agree, and even then, it went down better than we planned. I thought Harry was a dead duck, the way that bastard hit the sand when the shooting started.”

“I know what you mean ... Hell I thought he was done for, the way he fell. Did you see the police let that woman slip away?”

“Yeah, I’m sure she’s either working with them, or they’re protecting her for some reason.”

Francine told them, “Jake, I’m so glad you wanted me to talk Harry into letting me keep all his money and identification, just in case he dropped it and they tracked him down. His ass is gone now. Do you think the police will come to the villa to check us out, once he tells them he’s with us?”

“If they show up - Dale, Robert and Burt will meet with them. I don’t need to be seen, since I’m the one who set this up with them. They can tell them that none of us have seen any drug dealers since we’ve been here, much less purchased any drugs. If they question you or your parents, you’ll need a damn good story made up about Harry.”

Dale told her, “Francine, you can stop worrying about him getting free. When he tells them he’s the pilot of one of our jets, we’ll tell them we only have female pilots. We have enough female pilots at the villa now, to fly a fleet of private jets. Hell, I may get Jake to give me lessons when he and Bobby get together back home.”

They were laughing as they hurried back to the villa. They met Rafaela and Chantico, and Bobby grabbed their hands as he led them back to their room.

Jenn was holding Francine’s hand as they followed. “Franni, are you sure you’re alright?”

“Jenn, I’m the second happiest woman on this island and the only reason I’m not the happiest, is because my little sister is marrying the best stud and best lover on earth. Tell me, have you and Bobby fucked Chanti and Rafa? I would eat your pussy again, just to get a chance to kiss and suck those brown pussies.”

“Well, since you just got your sorry-ass husband arrested in that drug bust back there, I suppose I could talk them into letting my sister have some pussy. I know Bobby will fuck them – and you, and me too, before supper.”

“Oh look, there goes Coach Dale with Tommie and Dora. Here comes Eileen Metters, slipping around to join us. Have you had any of her pussy yet?” Jenn asked.

“YES – but I want her ass again, NOW.”

“Come with me, sis. I’ll help you get over your loss. Oh, I forgot to tell you, Daddy told Bobby and me that Harry - ass-hole - Parker has a huge insurance policy. I just thought I’d tell you, in case he never makes it out of that prison alive.”

“Whatever it is - if it happens - we’ll put it back for our babies. Come with me, Jenn. I want to kiss and hug this sexy tennis coach coming here.”


When Jenn and Francine led Eileen into Chantico and Rafaela’s room, they saw Bobby on his back with Chanti sitting on his cock and Rafa sitting on his face.

Jenn pulled Eileen down on the bed beside them. “Eileen, Francine wants to kiss and hug your naked body. I do too, and I know Bobby will want some more of your sexy ass.”

“I’m ready for all of you. I was scared shitless back there when all that shooting started. I had no idea where Dale and Jake were until they ran out and grabbed our hands...

“Francine, Jenn told me that you were coming back to Cottondale with us, I hope you’ll come spend some time with Dale and me. He’s already told me that he hopes you really will come live with the Cottons permanently.”

“He did?”

“Yes. He wanted to know if I’d mind him asking you for some pussy. I told him that as long as I get some of Bobby’s cock, he can fuck whoever he likes. In case you’re wondering about us, soon after we arrived here, he and I agreed to a pre-marital arrangement. Though we love each other - we love fucking our friends too much to let even one opportunity of some extra-marital sex, pass us by.”

Francine told her, “I know I’m pregnant with Bobby’s baby. He’s fucked me so many times I can’t count them, and each time, I’ve gotten more orgasms than ever before in my life. There’s something about that cock of his, that makes my pussy go off like a lightning bolt striking inside my belly.”

“I know what you’re saying. I’m pregnant with his baby too, and I plan to let him fuck me first, as soon as I’m able, after our first baby is born. I love Dale, but I want all our boys to look like Bobby and all our daughters to look like Billie.”


Jenn and Bobby stayed with them long enough to fuck and suck Rafa and Chantico, then Bobby fucked Eileen Metters again before he fucked Francine and Jenn.

“Jenn, let’s go find Luz and Liz. We need to make this official. We hired them to cook for us back home and they agreed to have our babies.”


Bobby knocked on the door to Luz’ room and the door opened immediately. Luz laughed as she let them in. She and her sister had a bottle of rum and they were sitting on their bed when Bobby knocked.

“Bobby, we’re just a little tipsy but we waited, hoping you and Jenn would come see us tonight.”

Jenn told her, “We were busy earlier, taking care of some family business, but we’re here now and since y’all are naked and we are too, Bobby and I want to show each of you how much we love you and how happy we are that you’re going home with us.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.