Land of Cotton
Chapter 20

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Land of Cotton - The story of a farm family in the Mississippi Delta - owners and operators a huge cotton farm. Southern nights are hot and humid in Mississippi, and things get pretty damn hot in the big 'Cotton Land Plantation' home too... even at school and the small town of Cottondale, Mississippi.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Farming   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

...”Mom, thanks for coming to be with Jenn and me tonight. I wanted to be sure I didn’t hurt Jenn’s pussy. I want her to love sex as much as you ... Uh Mom, Jenn has something she wants to ask you before we start...”

“What is it, Jenn? You know - whatever you ask of your mom and me, we’ll try our best to make it happen for you.”

“Well, since we were on the beach earlier and we couldn’t really get comfortable when we fucked, I was wondering if you’d let Bobby fuck Mom first, and then ... I was wondering if you’d let Bobby fuck you ... I mean ... so I can see how he fucks a woman he loves, and how you and Mom love being fucked by my future husband...”

“Jo Dee?” Audrey looked at her with a smirk.

Jo Dee told her, “Jenn - for you - and only you would I ever say yes to this. I hope none of you will ever tell that I let my own son fuck me.”

...”Let him fuck you and shoot his cum deep inside your pussy?” Jenn added.

“Jenn... ?”

“Please? For me, and for Bobby. You have no idea how much he wants to fuck his Mom. You have no idea how much I want to see Bobby’s naked cock slip inside your pretty pussy ... and let him cum inside your pussy. I would love to have my first baby at the same time my Mom and my Mother-in-law has Bobby’s baby.”

“Anything else?” Jo Dee asked, laughing.

“We want to see you and Mom suck each other’s pussy first, then we want to see Bobby fuck you before he fucks Mom, and me.”

Jo Dee was excited beyond reason as she asked, “Do I get to suck your pussy just before Bobby fucks you?”

“YES! OH HELL YES!”

“Come kiss me like we kissed on the beach, Jenn. You can even put Bobby’s cock in my pussy.”

“I love this, don’t you?” Jenn asked, just before she kissed Jo Dee.

“You have no idea how much I’m looking forward to being fucked by my son and having you as my daughter-in-law ... PLUS, having your mom and dad living with Robert and me on our farm.”

“REALLY?”

“We’re working on it ... even as we prepare to fuck our son and daughter and get fucked by both of you,” Jo Dee told her.

Bobby and Audrey weren’t wasting any time as they waited. They were kissing and groping each other as if they were longtime lovers.

She pushed him back and smiled as she spoke, “Bobby, I hope you know, that if Burt and I do move over to Cottondale, your mom and I will be at yours and Jenn’s house on a regular basis.”

“I hope you can come over each and every day. I love your sexy body and your smoking hot pussy.”

“I love your long fat cock too, Bobby. Just save enough for your mom and me.”

“I’ll always save plenty for the two grandmas and all the moms-to-be in our family.”

“Will you and Jenn have a lot of girls living with you? I mean, other than your two sisters ... Francine, Tommie, Rafa and Chanti?”

“Between Billie’s and Bry’s friends - and my friends, we’ll have at least two dozen, possibly even three dozen girls living with us by the time we get moved in.”

“You’ll need a maid and a cook for that many living in one house.”

“Mom and you can help us there. I’m sure you’ll hire some good help who will accept our living arrangements.”

“You, Dear Son-in-law, are one hell of a businessman and one hell of a lover.”

“Thanks, Mom. I see we’re about to have some fun.”

“I love you for calling me, Mom. I never had a son and I love just fucking my new son-in-law.”

“I love fucking my new Mom-in-law too, but now it’s time for me to fuck my Mom. Jenn wants to help, and watch how we fuck each other, and how much we want to please each other. I’m still looking forward to getting my cock back inside my new Mom-in-law’s pussy too.”

Bobby turned to Jo Dee, “Mom, please let just let me take charge as if we were dating and we slipped into my room at home. Don’t let the fact that your son is about to fuck you, interfere with our pleasure.”

“Bobby, I love my son more than ever now. Take me and make me your lover. I loved you inside my body and now, I will love you as you put your cock back inside my body to make us a baby. Love me, Bobby. I love you and I’m in love with your cock already. Please, don’t tear my pussy in your eagerness, I want to fuck you many times before morning and many more before we leave this island.”

“What about when we get back to Mississippi?”

“This two week Spring Break, will just be the beginning of our family love affair.”

Bobby put his arms around Jo Dee and pulled her close. She melted into his arms, looking into his eyes as their lips met.

“Ummmmm ... OMMMMM ... YES! Kiss me again...”

This time, as he kissed his mom, he turned her around until the bed was against the back of her legs. He eased her backwards and put one knee on the bed as he lowered her to lie on the bed. Her feet were on the floor as he hovered over her.

His kisses were like a trail of fire across her cheeks, down her neck and between her huge breasts. He felt her stiffen as he kissed each of her swollen nipples, then kissed his way down to her taut belly.

“UUNNNNgggggnnnnn.” She moaned as he licked the side of her swollen, hairless pussy lips.

“BOBBY!”

“Hush, you’re my lover now, and I’m making love to my woman.”

“OH FUCK YES!” she said, spreading her legs wide apart. She feel the cool air on her wet pussy and that caused even more of her juices seep from her. Jo Dee wanted to feel Bobby’s long slick tongue inside her pussy.

She raised her hips, ‘I have to make his tongue enter my smoldering pussy

“OH FUCK! PLEASE, Bobby ... suck my pussy and make me cum all over your face. You’re driving me wild,” she said aloud, as her body writhed and twisted from the torturous pleasure he was subjecting her too.

Then, he slid his tongue up through her slippery slit and found her eager little clitty. That was when she blew her cum out, covering his face and chest. He lapped at her juices, then put his lips to her pussy and sucked until she felt faint from the rush of adrenaline running through her body.

She was on fire and she wanted her son to fuck her ... to ram his huge, swollen cock into her seething pussy and give her release as he spewed his cum deep inside her womb...

‘My son is about to fuck me and make us a baby! Ohhhhhhh ... Oh Fuck Yes... ‘

He was moving up, kissing her nipples, kissing her neck. She could feel the monstrous head of her son’s cock as it probed and pushed against her slick pussy. The more he pushed, the more she craved his cock inside her ... all the way to her cervix ... to the mouth of her womb.

She wanted to scream, but she didn’t want this to end, as much as she wanted him to hurry. Jo Dee never knew a man could make her feel this way and she reveled in her son’s ability to make her body reach heights of pleasure she had never reached before ... Then, she felt his huge cockhead begin to spread her tight pussy and she knew she was about to take that same huge cock inside her cunt that Dora took inside her cunt that day. The day Bobby got his first pussy.

Her body was out of control as she heaved her hips upwards, just as he thrust his cock into her. His cockhead was lodged inside her and she wanted more ... she wanted all of him and she wanted his cum – his sperm – his seed that would make her a baby ... Make her son a father, make her pussy glow with the heat of being impregnated.

One more massive, upward thrust of her hips just as she felt Bobby’s leg muscles tense to power his cock deeper into her pussy.

“OHHHHHHhhhh FUCKKKKKK YESSSssssss! She shouted, until Jenn covered her lips with her own.

Jo Dee was in heaven ... then she was in hell – as Bobby began to pump his huge cock in and out of her tight pussy. Slowly, she began to fuck her hips up and down as Bobby thrust deeper and deeper into her. She wanted more. She wanted it all as she shoved her hips up violently just as she felt her orgasm building and building. The muscles in her pussy were gripping his cock when she felt him swell to an enormous size inside her. His cockhead struck her cervix and both of them moaned as pleasure paused, pulsed, then exploded time and again until he lay on top of her, smiling down at her sweat covered face.

Their lips met and Jenn pushed her face between them as they kissed in a three-way, lip sucking, face licking kiss.

Jenn told them, “I want to be fucked the same way – tonight and for the rest of my life. That was out of sight ... somewhere out in the Milky Way, it was so far out.”

Audrey told Bobby, “Bobby, your new Mom-in-law wants to be fucked just like that too. I have never seen two people so lost in their lovemaking as you and Jo Dee were just now.”

Jo Dee told her, “Audrey, you are so right. I was here to get fucked by my son, but I’ve just had the most amazing experience of my life with my son’s cock in my pussy. I have a whole new respect for the words – making love – than I ever have before...

“Bobby, what you just gave me, makes me want your cock that much more. I know why those girls and teachers follow you around with their eyes glazed over, in a daze.”

“Mom, it was my love for you that made me want to please you like never before. I have plenty more where that came from, so just be prepared each time you bend over in front of me or spread your legs to let me between them.”

“I think I’d like some of that ‘bend over in front of you fucking’ too, Bobby,” Audrey told him.

Jenn kissed Bobby and they rolled across the bed with him between her thighs. Her ankles were locked around his waist as she tried to get his cock to go inside her pussy.

Audrey pulled them apart, “My turn, Baby. You get this young stud for the rest of your life. I want some insurance that I’m carrying his seed that will make us a baby.”

Bobby laid back on the bed beside his mom. She leaned over and kissed him with her tongue tangling with his long, snake-like tongue. When Audrey sat astraddle Bobby’s legs and scooted forward, Jenn held his cock upright for her.

“Damn, your cock didn’t look that big and tall when we fucked on the beach. Does it ever go down?”

Jo Dee told her, “Audrey, I have seen him fuck five, smoking hot pussies in a row, before he let any of them up. That was the first time he fucked. Since then, he’s been on the prowl for more pussy all over school and the town of Cottondale.”

“I can’t believe you haven’t taken a ride on this big horse cock before now ... GODDDD, I feel like your cock is in my chest, Bobby.”

“Mom is it good, fucking him like this?” Jenn asked.

“Jenn, if I knew I would survive, I would let Bobby fuck me all night and all day tomorrow.”

“You can fuck him again after you help me fuck his big cock. I want to be carrying Bobby’s baby, just like you and his mom, when we leave here next week.”

“Bobby, you can fuck me any way you want, now. I have your cock all the way inside my pussy and I need another of those grand orgasms.”

“Audrey, ride him like he really is a horse, since you have his horse cock inside your pussy. Ride him, Cowgirl,” Jo Dee told her and slapped her ass, making her jerk and drop down to take all of Bobby’s cock.

“OH-FUCKING-HORSE-COCK-YES! I have a pussy full of horse meat now!”

Jenn was sucking her mom’s nipple when Jo Dee pulled her sexy butt around to sit right over her face.

“OH FUCK, Miss Jo Dee ... YES! YES! YES! Suck my pussy and I’ll suck yours too.”

Jenn let go of her mom’s breast and leaned forward to bury her face between Jo Dee’s thighs, sucking and licking her slick pussy. She could taste Bobby’s cum and that made her hotter to think of her man fucking his mom, then here she is, sucking his cum out of her pussy. The thought made her pussy gush and spray her cream all over Jo Dee’s face.

Jenn wanted to be as good as Eileen and Jo Dee at sucking pussy. She was still new to this, but she was determined to be the most loving wife Bobby could have ever chosen. She already knew he loves pussy and all the women love being fucked by his huge cock. Now, they were going to live together before they get married. She’s excited that his mom loved her too and wanted to make sure she and Bobby were happy together.

Jenn is thrilled too, that Francine is planning to go home with her and Bobby. She’s so happy her Mom and Dad are making plans to go with them too.

“YES, Fuck your long cock up into my pussy and make me cum one more time, Bobby, before we help you fuck Jenn,” Audrey told him.

By the time Bobby blasted a load of cum inside Audrey’s pussy for the second time today, she was too weak to move. Jenn pulled her off Bobby’s cock and Jo Dee started kissing her. She and Audrey were locked up in each other’s arms kissing like lovers when Jenn started licking and sucking Bobby’s cock.

“Turn around and let me suck your pussy at the same time, Jenn. I love your little pussy,” Bobby told her.

“I love your big cock too, Bobby. Soon I’ll have this handsome brute in my pussy like our Moms did. I want to sit on your cock just like Mom, so I can look down at you while we fuck our first time and hopefully make me pregnant with our first of many babies.”

“Get on his cock and give him a ride, Jenn. His cock is still slick with your mom’s pussy cum and I’ve sucked at least a cupful of your cum out of your sweet little pussy. I swear, you have the sweetest pussy I’ve ever tasted,” Jo Dee told her.

“Help me get Bobby’s cock in my pussy, Momma Jo and I’ll suck your pussy the next time until I make you cum a cupful.”

“Jenn, I hope you like kissing me as much as you like sucking my pussy, because I’m going to sit on Bobby’s face while you fuck him and I want my new daughter-in-law to kiss me like she kisses my son. I love kissing and fucking and sucking all at the same time. Don’t you, Baby?”

“I’ve never been fucked before, but I can tell you now, I already love the way you and Bobby can fuck Mom and now me. OHHHHHhhhhhhhh – SHITTTttttttttt...”

“Jenn, Baby ... did you get a pussy full?” Jo Dee asked, just before she kissed her.

“UMMM – HUMMM.”

“Fuck him, Jenn,” Audrey said as she rolled over to join them.

Since Jo Dee was kissing Jenn, Audrey concentrated on her daughters tiny nipples.

THAT – turned the young teenager on like someone shoved a can of RED BULL up her ass! She was fucking Bobby so hard and fast, she managed to take most of his cock into her pussy before she realized it.

Bobby felt Audrey’s naked ass when she turned to suck Jenn’s other nipple. With his thumb and forefinger, he fucked her slippery pussy ... then probed her ass with his slick thumb until she screamed.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.