Land of Cotton - Cover

Land of Cotton

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Land of Cotton - The story of a farm family in the Mississippi Delta - owners and operators a huge cotton farm. Southern nights are hot and humid in Mississippi, and things get pretty damn hot in the big 'Cotton Land Plantation' home too... even at school and the small town of Cottondale, Mississippi.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Farming   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

They were folding their beach blanket and beach towels when they heard Francine calling Jenn.

“Bobby? Can we fuck Franni now?”

“Are you sure you want to do this so soon after we just fucked the living shit out of Eileen and you got so many comes you almost fainted?”

“That’s just it, Bobby. I’m more ready now than all the times I’ve dreamed about you – wishing we could meet – with us fucking my sister and my mom.”

“Step out on the beach and get her attention without letting anyone else see you or hear you. We’ll take our blankets and towels with us, and walk down to where you and I met earlier.”

“Bobby, I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life, fucking your family and mine.”

“If we can convince your parents and mine to let you come home with me, I’ll introduce you to lots of girls and women who love to fuck and suck just like Eileen.”

“OH HELL YES. Let’s go, Bobby. I’m ready to try out my newly discovered talents on my sister.”


“Hi, Franni. Bobby and I have been looking for you. We have something very personal that we need to discuss with you. We need your advice on some other very important matters too, if you have time.”

“When did you meet him? I was looking all over for you. Have you and Bobby become friends already? Have you kissed him, Jenn? Does he kiss so romantically he makes you want to fuck him?”

“Slow down, Franni. Bobby is waiting for us right over there. We have some towels and two beach blankets so we can sit and relax while we talk to you about the things he and I have decided.”

“Just tell me that you have kissed that handsome hunk of man flesh. OH FUCK, I can hardly wait to see him naked. Does he have a HUGE cock? I just know he does. Jenn, I hope I don’t drool if I see his naked cock getting hard.”

“He’s naked and his cock is way fucking beyond HUGE, Franni.”

“Jenn, if you and Bobby fuck while we’re here, please tell me I can watch. I’m about to break into a sweat, I’m so hot and excited about meeting him. Tell me, do you love him already?”

“I have fallen head over heels in love with Bobby Cotton. Just wait until you see him, he will pull me close for a kiss right in front of you, just watch.”

“Could I at least have a hug?”

“Franni, Bobby told me that he thought you were the sexiest woman he had ever met, when he saw you last year. I’m sure he will want a hug, even if both of you are naked.”

“PLEASE TELL AGAIN, THAT BOBBY HAS A HUGE COCK!”

“Franni, he’s standing right behind you and he wants a hug from my naked sister.”

Bobby was listening to the sisters as they talked about him. Jenn winked and nodded for him to come closer as she talked to Franni. When she turned to see him, she almost screamed at the size of his cock. He was holding his arms out for a hug and she fell into his arms as if she were the love of his life.

Francine sobbed as she pressed her tall tan, naked body to Bobby. He pulled her close and let her snuggle. He reached out his right hand and pulled Jenn into his embrace with her sister. He wanted this to be the beginning of a long lasting family threesome between them. Already he wanted Francine’s pussy and this beautiful girl of his dreams, was not only going to make it happen, she was going to help him fuck her.

“Franni?” Jenn spoke to her in a whisper. Francine turned to face her sister, then reached out to put an arm around her, pulling her sister into her embrace with Bobby.

Jenn cupped Francine’s left breast and her older sister shivered, pushing her naked belly against Bobby’s rigid cock.

“Franni, you can hold Bobby’s cock if you like. He and I have talked, and we’ve decided that both of us want to love you.”

She never answered as she dropped her hand to feel his swollen cock. Her fingers wouldn’t reach around it and she was close to swooning at the thought of having this cock in her pussy.

“Franni, turn and rub your pussy against Bobby’s cock. He’ll let you because he has already given his cock to me and he wants me to share with my sister.”

“Jenn?” Francine said, her face pressed against Bobby’s chest.

“Ask Bobby if he wants some pussy, Franni. He and I want to fuck you. We want you to have our baby too, Franni.”

“Jenn, are you sure?”

“Ask him, Franni. Bobby has already told me that he wants us to fuck you, and he wants me to put our cock in your pussy when we do.”

“Can we go down the beach further? I don’t want that sneaky-ass Harry Parker to catch us like this...

“Bobby, did you really tell Jenn that you and she wants to fuck me?”

“Yes, she first asked me if I would, and I told her only if she’d help me fuck you. I want you to remember the first time, that both of us fucked you.”

“Will you cum in my pussy? I want to have your baby. That is if you and Jenn will let me.”

“We’re already planning to fuck you so many times this week, that you may have triplets ... but there’s one catch.”

“I knew it! I just knew it! Okay ... what’s the catch?”

Jenn told her, “Franni, Bobby agreed to fuck you, only if I helped him get his cock in your pussy ... But there’s one more thing I want ... I want to make love to you at the same time.”

“Make love to me? You mean, like ... kiss ... and touch and...”

“Yes! I want to suck your titties and suck your pussy too, just before Bobby fucks you.”

“OH DAMN – OH FUCK. I may need to sit down, I feel like my legs are too weak to walk any further. Jenn, will you really suck my titties and my pussy too? If you do, will you let me suck you the same way? I have wanted to make love to you for so long, but I was afraid I’d make you hate me if I tried to go any further than we have.”

“You won’t ever have to worry about that again. Bobby and his coach friend, Eileen Metters have already taught me how to suck his cock, and suck a woman’s pussy and titties until she gets her come.”

“Will you teach me? I want to know all about that too. Shit, I met Eileen earlier, and already I want to suck her titties. Damn, I’d suck her pussy and her ass too if she’d let me...

“Bobby, I met your sisters and Tommie. I fell in love with them, Chantico and Rafaela too when I met them. I would kill my own sorry-ass husband for a chance to be naked between those Mexican girls.”

“Franni, if we can get Bobby’s sisters to walk naked with us while we’re here, will you let them suck your titties and pussy too? Bobby told me that his sisters and those Mexicans, loved to suck and fuck each other. If we could get them off by ourselves, we could take turns fucking Bobby as each of us eat pussy.”

“Jenn, would you really suck my pussy?”

“Would you bend over right here and spread your legs wide so I can?”

“I will, if you’ll let me suck your pussy while Bobby fucks me from behind. I have been married almost six months and the only way Harry wants to fuck is on top of me. Then he gets his little dick hard and cums in the condom. That’s it for another week or two.”

You make him use a condom?” Bobby asked.

“I have since the night we married. I would never let that sorry bastard cum in my pussy.”

“Then, why did you marry him in the first place?” Bobby asked as Jenn spread the blankets on the sand. The sun was almost down but they had plenty of light for what they were planning.

“That bastard caught me ... Jenn, you better never tell on me for this, and you better promise to still love me after I tell you and Bobby.”

“What did he do to make you want to marry him, Franni?”

“That bastard took pictures of me sucking Daddy’s cock in my bathroom, right after I had turned him down when he asked me to marry him.”

That sorry son of a bitch. I’ll cut his balls off for you if I get the chance. Franni does Daddy have a cock like Bobby’s?”

“Heck no, but it’s ten times bigger than Harry’s little peanut goober.”

“Have you and Daddy ever fucked?”

“No, I’ve been afraid to even give him another blowjob since that night.”

“Have you never fucked a big cock at all, Franni?”

“No, except for my big rubber dick, I have never fucked a big cock. Are you and Bobby really going to fuck me now?”

“Yes, but I’m going to suck your pussy first, just to make you slick enough to take my man’s cock.”

“I told you, I want to suck your pussy too, Jenn.”

“Only if you let Bobby fuck you and come inside you each day and night while we’re here.”

“That’s easy ... well I mean for me to agree to anyway. We’ll have to watch out for Harry though. He’s a sneaky bastard and he’d love to catch us together naked and show Mom the pics.”

“If you’ll swear to Jenn and me, that you’ll never fuck anyone but us, I’ll get Jake and Dale to help me fix Harry for you ... Forever.”

“Do that for me, Bobby and I’ll even fuck your daddy.”

“Dad would probably let you too, as sexy and hot as you are.”

“Bobby! Do you really think I’m that hot and sexy?”

“Bend over in front of me and I’ll show you with my cock, how sexy and hot I think you are.”

“Wait, Jenn wants to suck my pussy first. I’d hate to miss out on that, simply because I was in a hurry to have your cock in my pussy.”

“Fuck her from behind, Bobby. I’ll suck what’s left of your cum out of her pussy while she sucks your cock.

“Bend over, Franni. Your dreams are about to come true, just as mine have. I love Bobby so much, I want him to fuck my sister and make her pregnant ... until she has a houseful of boys and girls.”

“FUCK ME, Bobby. I dare you to fuck a baby in my belly. I have always wanted a houseful of boys and girls and I’ll fuck and suck you and Jenn anywhere you want, if you’ll help me get rid of that creep I was blackmailed into marrying.”

“You need to start buying baby clothes as soon as you get home, Francine. Reach back and hold your sexy butt cheeks wide apart for me. I’d hate to get my cock in the wrong hole back there.”

“Oh Damn, Bobby! Would you really fuck my ass? I mean, if I let you?”

“Franni, are you serious?” Jenn asked.

“Jenn, I love shoving my rubber dick up my pussy and my ass too. I’d love to have this monster cock in both my holes back there, after Bobby impregnates me with triplets, that is.

“Fuck my pussy, Bobby. If you make me pregnant on this trip, I’ll divorce that Mickey Mouse Dick Bastard and live with you and Jenn so we can fuck and suck all the time.”

“Jenn, help pull her butt cheeks apart. Her sexy ass is a carbon copy of yours and your mom’s. I hope I get my cock deep inside all three of you just like this, before we leave this place.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.