Land of Cotton - Cover

Land of Cotton

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Land of Cotton - The story of a farm family in the Mississippi Delta - owners and operators a huge cotton farm. Southern nights are hot and humid in Mississippi, and things get pretty damn hot in the big 'Cotton Land Plantation' home too... even at school and the small town of Cottondale, Mississippi.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Farming   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

She laughed at his question, then answered, “When I first saw you, I instantly crossed my fingers and wished you would be Bobby Cotton sitting there. I wasn’t sure until you told me, then I fell in love all over again, with the boy of my dreams. With a body like yours, I just knew you’d have a big one. Only yours isn’t just big, your dick is HUGE, Bobby.”

“Which do you think is better – small, fake, big or HUGE?”

“I have to confess, I really do like HUGE better, now that I’ve seen yours. How long is your dick, Bobby ... I have to ask. It looks like it’s almost a foot long and it’s not even erect. Of course, the only erect dick I’ve seen is my sister’s fake one and she’s always bitching about her husband having a tiny little dick.”

“Jenn, I hope you like what you see, as much as I like what I see when I look at you.”

“Bobby, please don’t think I’m just a silly girl who dreams of handsome boys to fall in love with, but I have daydreamed of the time we would meet. Just like this – on a beach – was my favorite daydream of us meeting. In my dreams we had our clothes on, but then we pulled them off later...

“This is my dream come true, and you are even more polite, even more handsome, and sexier than I ever imagined.”

“Why were you dreaming about me?”

“When Mom, Dad and Francine returned from the convention in Jackson last fall, Francine was telling me how handsome you were, that you were my age, and that you were a perfect gentleman. She kept it up for weeks and by the time I had my first picture of you, I felt like I already knew you.”

“Where did you get a picture of me?” He wanted to know more about this beautiful girl who had dreamed of meeting him.

“I asked Dad to get me a photograph of you, and then Mom called your mom, and she sent me dozens of pics. Some were school photos. Some were pictures of you driving a tractor or working on equipment. One was where you were standing on a diving board naked, but it didn’t show your dick. I have looked at your sexy, brown ass a million times, wishing you’d turn around in that pic so I could see your dick. I just knew you’d have a huge dick, with a body built that.”

“I remember when Mom took that one. She called my name and I turned my head just in time to see her clicking away on her digital camera, just before I did a back flip.”

“You mean there are some more pictures of you that day, some with your dick showing?”

“Yes, but you’ll have to come back to Cottondale with me, to see them.”

“Damn, Bobby, you look like a Greek God standing there on that diving board with your leg muscles flexed and your buttocks clenched as if you were about to dive. You have to show the rest of them to me. I know I’ll probably drool all over them, but I have to see them. I have never seen a man or boy who looks as good as you. You are so handsome and sexy, and you have this beautiful, wonderfully huge cock hanging between your legs. It’s driving me crazy just looking at you and your beautiful cock ... I’ve been a nervous wreck since Mom told me that I’d finally get to meet you this week. I didn’t even know where we were going on spring break until we were ready to land. Then Dad told me about him and your dad buying this villa together as an investment for my future. I kept asking him questions about why he was investing in my future with a villa in Jamaica. That was when he told me that you would be here with your family and that you and I were the reason they bought this secluded villa in the first place.”

“Jenn, Dad told me the part about you and I, just before we arrived. I couldn’t stop asking questions and I knew that as soon as I could, I had to meet you.”

“Bobby, I was lying naked on the beach when I saw your jet fly over and buzz the villa. Dad said that was Cotton Land’s jet and I grabbed my bra and thong, then ran down the beach. I was almost afraid of meeting you, after dreaming about us meeting for so long.”

“Afraid of meeting me? Why?”

“Afraid that I had let myself get so wrapped up in my dream of a handsome young prince who was a perfect gentleman and that you may not even like me when we meet.”

“I hope you’re not afraid now.” They were knee deep in the surf when he took her hand and pulled her around to face him.

He put his arms around her and pulled her to him gently. His eyes were locked with hers and he was smiling as he leaned forward to kiss her.

Jenn put her hands on his arms, pulling herself closer. As they kissed, she reached up to wrap both arms around his neck. Their first kiss was long and heated, as each of them quickly probed with their tongues.

She could contain herself no longer, and let her hands slip from around his shoulders, down over his muscular back to cup his buttocks, causing him to instinctively clench his buttocks, when her fingers of both hands locked in a grip as she pulled herself closer to him.

Bobby let his hands slide down across her back to her waist, and Jenn pressed her belly tight against his groin. He dropped his hands and cupped her sexy buttocks, lifting her slightly until her pussy was pressed against his erection.

They parted lips, still clinging to each other. With her lips inches from his as she asked, “Bobby, are you okay with what our parents have done?”

She looked at his face for an answer, then he smiled. His black hair was plastered across his forehead and down his neck in back. She took in each of his facial features, his dark eyebrows, his chiseled–angular jawline, his square cleft-chin.

Finally he spoke and she swooned at his smooth, manly voice, “I was trying to think of a way to ask you the same thing. I hope you still want us to be friends. Already I want more, but you’ll have to tell me that you want more.”

“Bobby, I want us to start out as friends, just as we are now. Then, no matter where we take our lives, I want us to remain friends. I also want more already, and now that we’ve met, I want a chance to fall in love with you for real, not only in my dreams. That is, if you think you could ever love a girl like me, one who dreams of finding a perfect man with a perfect love made just for me.”

“Jenn, we still have a couple of years to go before we can love each other the way I feel right now, but I hope you’ll love me enough to wait until we’re both out of school.”

“Bobby, are you asking me to wait that long to have sex with you?”

“No Way! I was asking you to wait for me, and not fall in love with another boy. Already, I want you all to myself.”

“Do you think we could maybe, you know, make love before we go back home? I have wanted you far too long to wait another two years for us to...”

“Would you get mad if there were other girls here who wanted to make love?”

“Will you let me be there with you, if you make love to them? I would love to see your huge cock sliding in and out another girl’s pussy.”

“That was my second question, if you said yes.”

“Would you let me kiss you and maybe touch the other girls too, as you fuck them?”

“Wow, we’re talking about fucking now! Would you really want to join us, if another girl and I were fucking?”

“YES – OH DAMN, OH FUCK YES! That makes me want to ask a huge favor of you, Bobby.”

“Whatever it is, if I can do it, or make it happen - the answer is YES.”

“I want you and I to get Francine to walk with us way down here to this place tonight, just the three of us.”

“Sure, that’s easy enough. I like Francine too, but I now that you and I have met - I want to love her sister.”

“There’s more to it, Bobby.”

“More than just taking a walk with Francine?”

“Yes, I want you to fuck my sister and make her pregnant, for me, Bobby. She doesn’t want to have Harry’s babies and she wants a baby so damn bad.”

“Jenn, are you sure? I mean, is Francine sure about this?”

“She doesn’t know we’re talking about us fucking her, Bobby. This is my plan to make my sister happy and get my parents off her ass about having grandbabies. I hope you understand. Francine has always been the best older sister I could’ve ever had, and I want my new love, the love of my life, to help me give Francine something I cannot giver her by myself. Please Bobby? Fuck my sister and make her pregnant while we’re here this week and you can fuck me any way you want, any day you want, and any where you want. You can even fuck me without a condom. That’s how much this means to me.”

“Jenn, though we’ve just met and we’ve only kissed once, I’d do anything for you, as long as we didn’t leave any forensic evidence or blood on the scene.”

“Bobby, Francine asked me once, back a few months ago, that if you and I ever did meet and fall in love, would I let you fuck her and give her a baby, maybe two or three babies if we could talk you into it. You may find this hard to believe, but Francine makes her slob of a husband use a condom when she finally gives in and lets him fuck her.

“If she feels that way about him she should divorce him.”

“She asked him for a divorce and he told her that he would show everyone all the naked pics he took of her using her plastic cock in her pussy.”

“If you’re sure about this and Francine is sure about this, then we’ll get your sister pregnant. I want you there with me when it happens, Jenn. I mean, I want you making love to your sister too, so she’ll know both of us love her and want her to have our babies.”

“YES! YES! I love the sound of that – have our babies. I want to be there, Bobby. I want to kiss her breasts and I’d even kiss her pussy, if I you don’t mind me doing that to another girl.”

“What if my sisters and our other friends wanted to kiss your breasts and even suck your pussy until you get a cum?”

“OH DAMN! OH FUCK, Bobby! Could you ask them to do that for us? I mean, I’d want you there when they did it.”

“I’ll be there and I’ll help you learn all about sucking pussy and making love to girls ... that is, if you’re sure you won’t let jealousy come between us.”

“Show me how to love your sisters and I’ll use what you teach me, when we fuck other women!”

“JENN! Are you serious?”

“Yes, I was just about to ask you for one more favor, even better than fucking Francine.”

“I hope you do fall in love with me and love me forever. Whatever it is you want me to do this time, just tell me. I hope it really is as good as us fucking Francine. There’s no way it could be better.”

“OH – believe me, it’s even better. I want us to fuck, Mom!”

“Wow. Are you sure?”

“Very sure, and without a condom too.”

“Jenn?”

“Please, Bobby?”

“As long as she’s willing. I’ll even let you get her pussy wet and you can put my cock in your mom’s pussy. I sure hope you love sex as much as I do, Jenn. I want you already, but I want more than sex. I want to love you the rest of my life, the way my dad loves my mom.”

“YES! I want us to have what they have too. I want us to raise our kids to be just like their daddy. You are such a handsome man and you are so easy to love, I’ll have to be careful or I’ll fuck you even before we get to fuck Mom or Francine.”

“I like the sound of that. You’ll love my sister Billie Jo, and our adopted sister, Bryanne Hardin. They will really love you, Jenn. When I introduce you to them, don’t shake hands with them, hug them and kiss them just like you and I kissed our first time.”

“My pussy loves it when we talk this way. I could fuck you right here in the ocean, I feel so good. I am SO happy, Bobby. Already, I want to spend the rest of my life making you. Will you teach me how to suck your cock? I want to be the best ever at sucking and loving your big fat cock.”

“Would you mind if I asked someone who came her with us, to give you a few lessons?”

“REALLY? Can we do that before we take a walk with Francine? I’d love to show my sister what I’ve learned since we met.”

“What would you say if I wanted to suck your pussy, while you suck my cock?”

“OH DAMN, Bobby! Really? I mean, could we really do that together? Hell yes, if you’re sure. I’d love to suck your cock at the same time you suck my pussy.

“Uh, who did you have in mind to teach me how to suck your cock? I’d like to start with that as soon as we get back.”

“We brought our girl’s Jr. high tennis and basketball coach with us. She’s engaged and we brought her fiance with us too. She loves my cock and you’ll love her when you meet her.”

“What if I wanted to learn how to suck pussy while she’s with us?”

“You’ll love Coach Metters’ pussy, Jenn.”

“Will she show me how she takes your cock all the way inside her pussy?”

“You’re really getting into this now. I love it too! We’ll get Eileen to take a quick stroll down the beach with us, naked. I’ll let you ask her to teach you to suck cock and suck her pussy too.”

“Bobby, I may fuck you before morning, the way I feel right now. I already want to be with you the whole time we’re here. Do you think your parents and your friends will object to us sleeping together?”

“Heck no! What about your parents?”

“If it was up to them, we’d get me pregnant tonight!”

If it was left up to me, we would too. But we need to finish school before we have babies of our own, don’t you agree?”

“Yes, but I already don’t want to be away from you and we just met. I feel like I have known you for nearly a year as it is.”

“Would your parents let you come live with us this summer?”

Can I, Bobby? I mean, can I really come stay all summer with you? What about your friends and your sisters? Would they mind? Would your parents even agree to let me stay the entire summer?”

“Mom would let you stay forever if it was up to her. Just wait until you meet Mom and she sees what a beautiful, happy person you are.”

“Oh Bobby, really? Will she let me love her? I want to be best friends with my man’s mom.”

“Just wait until you meet Mom. She’ll try to find a way for us to be together the whole time we’re here, and when we go home too. Even if she has to bribe your mom and dad.”

“I can hardly wait to meet her. I just know she’s a beautiful woman and a beautiful person, just from what Daddy has told me about her.”

“Have you ever been kissed by a girl?”

“You mean, kissed like we just now kissed?”

“Yes, just like we kissed, as a matter of fact.”

“Ooooooohhhh, that makes me feel so excited. Just thinking about it makes my pussy slobber all down my legs. Bobby, I have to tell you this now, I have a happy pussy. I mean, my pussy is so happy when I think of you and let her play with my fingers, pretending it’s you playing with her. Bobby, my pussy gives me so many comes, I nearly faint. She came close to giving me one when we kissed just now. Just talking about you fucking my sister and my mom, makes my pussy even happier. Then, you told me that you’d let your coach friend teach me to suck your cock and even suck her pussy. I hope she gets excited and shows me how to fuck your big cock all the way inside her pussy too. Then, I want to meet your mom and kiss her so good, she will love me forever.”

“When Mom hugs you, I want you to kiss her on her lips, just like you kissed me. I mean, don’t wait, lock lips with her and lay one on her. I don’t care who is with us, where we are or if your parents are there, kiss Mom on her lips and make her think you want to fuck her. Mom will love you forever for it and don’t be surprised if she comes to bed with us while we’re here.”

“OMIGOD! Bobby, are you serious?”

“Mom and I are very close. We don’t do sex together, but we do love each other and she’s teaching me about sex - using our friends.”

“I wish Mom would let me love her and do sex stuff with her. I need to learn all about it. Does that surprise you, that I love Mom that way?”

“Not one bit. My sisters, Bryanne and Billie Jo, love our mom and our housekeeper, Dora like that.”

“Do they really? Do you think maybe they would, uh, maybe, you know... ?”

“When my sisters see you naked, they will want to fuck you with their mouths, as I fuck you with my cock. I really believe that if Mom were to get into bed with you and me, she would want you the same way. Just don’t be too surprised if you have your pussy kissed and sucked by both Mom and me.”

“Bobby, I have never been so close to getting my cum, without touching my pussy, just from thinking and talking about sex like this. I could give my cherry to you right here on this sandy beach and feel so good about it. Uh, Francine and I have touched and explored each others bodies a few times when she lived at home. She showed me lots of different ways to make my body feel good. We’ve become even closer since she’s gotten married and I really believe she would accept me, if I made an attempt to take our explorations further. I’ve come so close, so many times, but I’ve always stopped because she’s my sister and I’d die, if she rejected me.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.