Land of Cotton
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Land of Cotton - The story of a farm family in the Mississippi Delta - owners and operators a huge cotton farm. Southern nights are hot and humid in Mississippi, and things get pretty damn hot in the big 'Cotton Land Plantation' home too... even at school and the small town of Cottondale, Mississippi.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Farming   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

“Yes I was, and I hope we can renew this conversation when we return to Mississippi.

For now, “Look over there at Chanti and Rafi. They’ve never flown before either. Aren’t they just the sexiest young sisters you’ve ever seen. They go to school at the VO-Tech and they live with us permanently now. They’re studying to be nurses. They love sex too, and you need to meet them. They have sexy asses like yours and both have hot pussies. I’d love to see those two with you and Bobby naked on the beach together.”

“They really are beautiful. You aren’t setting me up to be embarrassed again are you?” Tommie asked, looking over at the Mexican sisters as they laughed and talked.

“No Honey, that was just a joke we played on you. Everyone on this plane loves sex. The only cock that’s off-limits is my husband’s, and I told you about the only way he gets outside pussy.

“The rest are fair game though, as long as you ask permission.”

“Are you and Mr. Robert the only married couple?”

“Yes. The blonde in back with the short hair and huge tits is my sister, Glynn. She’s in love with Jake, our pilot, whom you’ll meet before we get there. I told her about you, and she wants you to fuck Jake. She’s already planning to have Eileen, Chanti, Rafi, Dora and possibly my daughters fuck him.”

“This is all so new to me and I never know when you’re teasing. If you’re serious about me fucking your sister’s boyfriend, I’d love to meet him. I’ve told you before that I’m obsessed with sex and you have seen how much I love sex between two women, no more than I’ve experienced it.”

“Don’t worry, My Dear. You will have plenty of opportunities to experience sex with all the girls and women on this trip. You’ll also have plenty of cocks to choose from too.”

“Will we arrive at the beach before dark?” Tommie asked.

“I saw Jake’s flight plans when they were loading the gear, we’re going to the northern tip of Jamaica and the estimated miles were fourteen hundred and sixty. I know we usually cruise at around four-fifty, so we’ll be there close to six o’clock, Mississippi time.”

“We’ll have plenty of time to go to the beach, won’t we?”

“We’ll have lots of time to get naked and play on the beach, daylight and dark.”

“Then we’ll be at a nude beach?”

“We’ll be at a private beach and we can be naked all the time.”

“WOW! I love this.”

“How do you feel? You’re not air sick are you?”

“No, I feel fine. This gum did the trick. What is it?”

“Spearmint.”

Dee! I love you so much! No wonder your kids and all your friends love you like they do,” Tommie said and turned to hug Dee as she laughed.

“We love you to, Hon. Now you take that seatbelt off and mingle with the others. Go introduce yourself to Rafi and Chanti. I see they have pulled their shirts off just as Bry and Billie.”

“Thank you Dee, for making me feel so comfortable flying and for making me feel so welcome to your family.”

“We want your sexy ass and your hot pussy, Tommie. Get ready to be sucked and fucked,” Dee told her and they laughed as they got up to move around.

Robert Cotton came back and sat beside Bobby for a few minutes before Dee waved him over to sit beside her as she sat in front of Rafi, Chanti and Tommie. Bobby walked up front to sit in the co-pilot’s seat. He loves looking out at the sky and earth below as they fly.

“Jake, how long will it take us to get to where we’re going?” Bobby asked as he slid into his seat.

“We’ll have to skirt Cuban airspace since we don’t have clearance, but we’ll get to the private airport a few minutes before six this afternoon. Plenty of time to explore and get some late afternoon sun before dark.”

“I’m excited about this trip. I guess it’s because we’re all getting older and Mom and Dad let us pretty well do as we please as long as we can cover up the evidence,” Bobby said, laughing at his joke.

“You’re going to love the place your dad has picked out.”

“We’re going to a nude beach, aren’t we, Jake?”

“Bobby, we’re staying at a private villa with a private airstrip and a secluded, private beach.”

“WOW! Dad went all out this year didn’t he?”

“He sure did. He told me he wanted to do this for you and your sisters more than anything else. I’m not supposed to tell you this, so you keep it under your hat. There will be another family there too. Do you remember meeting Burt Williamson when you went with us to the state cotton growers meeting last fall in Jackson?”

“Yes, I remember him. I got to meet his wife and daughter when we were there.”

“That was his oldest daughter, she’s a junior at Ole Miss this year. He, his wife and both their daughters will be there today.”

“This must be some big place, for all of us to stay there together.”

“From what your dad told me, it is. Again, I don’t want you to think I’m butting into your dad’s business, but I heard him and Burt talking. I think you and your family will like what they’re going to do.”

“Are they going into business together?”

“From what I overheard ... Now you don’t breathe a word of what I told you.”

“I won’t, and thanks Jake.

“I expect your dad will keep you informed, whatever it is. He trusts you and he’s really proud of you. He talks about you all the time, and how he wants you to take over part of the operation by next year.”

“We’ve talked about that and I love the idea of taking a more hands-on part of the operation. I know I have a lot to learn, but I’ll have one of the best teachers in the world, showing me about running a farming business.”

“You sure will. You need to set aside a few hours from your weekly schedule and let me begin teaching you to fly. You could have your private license in a year, or little over, and we could get you certified to fly this sweet machine after that.”

“I’d love that, Jake. I’ll get with you when we get back, and we can get started. I told Mom and Dad that I wanted to learn to fly and get my license. Thanks for offering to teach me.”

“I’ll be glad to help you. I wish I had learned to fly at your age. I love it and I’ve been all over the world, either in the Air Force or flying commercial.”

“I’d like to join the Air Force and fly the fighter jets when I get out of college, but I don’t think I’d like to fly commercial.”

“When you and I get through, you’ll be able to fly everything but the Space Shuttle,” Jake told him and they laughed.

They talked about flying for another thirty minutes before Glynn stuck her head in the cockpit behind them.

“Here, Aunt Glynn. Come sit up here with Jake. I was just about to go back and get a snack anyway.”

“Bobby, are you sure? I was just coming up to see if either of you need anything.”

“Come on, sit here. You and Jake have a lot to talk about, from what Mom told me and what better place on earth than here with this view?”

“You talked me into it. Thanks, Bobby,” Glynn said and kissed his lips.

When Bobby walked back to the passenger section, he saw his dad sitting in the galley drinking a soda and eating a snack. The others were talking and laughing as they sat naked and relaxed, as if it was natural to be without clothes.

“Hi, Dad. I was looking for a snack too. What did you find?”

“Sit down, Bobby. Here’s some chips and salsa and I’ll get you a cold drink from the fridge. I saw you go up to sit with Jake, did he offer to teach you to fly?”

“He sure did and I’d love to learn. He and I are going to get together when we get back and see how much time we can squeeze in each week.”

“He asked me if it was alright to offer. I told him I was planning to have him teach you, it just seemed we never have time to even talk about it. I’m glad he told you.”

“He told me we’d be at our destination before dark. You sure pulled one over on Mom and us this year. Will we have a private beach where we’re going?” Bobby asked. He wanted his dad to tell him about it, but he wasn’t about to ask. He knew his dad would tell him all he needed to know.

“You’re going to love it, Bobby. Here, look at this brochure and tell me what you think,” Robert said as he pulled a thick booklet out of a folder in his briefcase and handed it to Bobby.

“Wow, I love this aerial view. Does all this white beach belong to the villa?”

“Yes, the beach is over three hundred yards long and is shut off from the rest of the shoreline on either side by those huge rocks. The whole place is fenced and secured with motion detectors and cameras. It was formerly owned by some movie star, but I forget his name. I don’t know the new ones like I did when I was your age.”

“Is that the end of the paved airstrip I see here on the side?”

“That’s it, there’s another photo in there somewhere that shows it all from a higher view. The strip is long enough to land a small commercial aircraft and our jet will only use half the runway landing and taking off.”

“This brochure is from a realty company in California. Are they the ones you leased it from? They must have it up for sale.”

“It was for sale. It sold last month, and we’re staying there until the new owners sign the papers this weekend.”

Bobby remembered what Jake had told him about his dad’s friend coming too, and figured Burt Williamson’s family must have bought it. He knew they were very rich.

“Dad, I got to ask you, I’m about to bust wide open. Do you think we’ll get to swim and play on the beach without clothes?”

“I’m glad you brought that up. The place is ours to do with as we please. We can stay naked the entire week if we choose. I’m sure you, your sisters and your new friends will have plenty of fun on the beach without having to worry about covering up.”

“WOW!, I love it. I was hoping we’d get to go to a nude beach this year. I mean, we’re older and we’ve never been to one.”

“I’ve made arrangements with the owners for us to come back anytime we like. Maybe we can come for a month this summer when the crops are laid by. How would that be?”

“Dad, you’re grinning. Am I missing something here... ? Dad ... did you buy this place? Is that why you’re grinning?”

“Let’s just say I invested in it with a good friend who asked me to come in with him. He offered me a deal I couldn’t refuse.”

“Who is it? Do I know him?”

“You’ve met him, I think it was last fall at the convention.”

“Mr. Burt Williamson from Cleveland, Mississippi?”

“Yes. He, his wife and both his daughters will be here today. His son-in-law flies their jet for them.”

“How old is his youngest daughter? Have you met her? What does she look like?”

“Whoa there, Stud. Take a deep breath and calm down.” Robert laughed at his son.

“She’s your age and she was a finalist in Miss Teen Mississippi held this past January. She looks a lot like Francine, the daughter you met last fall.”

“WOW! Francine is a knockout! She looks like a centerfold model. I hope I get to meet her sister. What’s her name?”

“Jenn, with two N’s. I agree with you, they both look like centerfold models. I saw pictures of both in bikinis and you’ll love the way they fill out a tiny bikini.”

“Wow, Dad. I know I’m going to love this vacation. With my sisters, Dora, Chanti, Rafi, Tommie, Coach Metters and Coach Dale all here with us. Will we all live in the same part of the villa, or does it have separate living quarters?”

“It’s all one big villa, as you can see in the brochure. The only partitions are the bedrooms.”

“Then I’ll surely get to meet Jenn, and see Francine again. I doubt she will remember me though. I never knew she was married when we met them last fall.”

“She just got married a few weeks ago and this will be their honeymoon as well as Eileen’s and Dale’s.”

“That’s great. I sure hope Jenn likes me, does she even know we’ll be here at the same time they are?”

“Bobby, I need to tell you something before we get there...

“Burt Williamson and his wife Audrey asked us to buy half the villa with them. I agreed to the deal when Burt told me he wanted Jenn to meet you. It seems that Francine was more than smitten by your charms when she met you last fall. So much so, that she talked about you at home until Jenn started asking for pictures of you and wanted to know more about you.”

“Dad? Do you mean Jenn already knows all about me? She already wants to meet me?

“Yes. I hope you’re not upset because I did this. I want to give you this property when you graduate so you’ll have a place to visit on vacations with your sisters, your friends, and your family when you get married.”

“Heck no, I’m not upset. I’m thrilled to know you would do this for me. Just think, I’ll be able to bring all my friends here when I graduate...

...”I just hope Jenn likes me. I’m already excited about meeting her. You said you think Francine was smitten by me? What did I do to cause that reaction from her?”

“You were just - You - Robert Lee Cotton - The Fifth! She loved the way you made her feel important as you talked to her. Seems the boys she had dated, and even her fiance too, to some extent, took her beauty for granted and she felt they dated her for her family’s money.”

“You mean she married a man that she feels had other motives for marrying her?”

“From what Burt and Audrey told me, she did. Maybe you can get her to talk about it. You seem to have a way with women, showing them they can trust you with their most intimate secrets.”

“Dad, I never knew you saw me that way.”

“Bobby, you’re still a teenager at heart, but you are maturing faster than those around you. It’s a very good trait to have and I’m proud of you. Just like with your friends, April and Sandy. I could have put an Op-Ed article in the paper about you, I was so proud of what you did. I know you’re too much like me though, to want attention for doing something to help people that can’t help themselves.”

“Thanks, Dad. I’m proud you see me as being just like you. I’ve had a great teacher and mentor. The best.”

“Now that you know you have friends waiting to meet you that you’ve never met, go lover, and make Rafi and Chanti feel like they are part of the family. I suppose you by now that your mom has plans for those two - other than just being maids and living with us?”

“I think I know what you’re saying and Mom has hinted at it. I have no problems with it though. I love them as best friends and lovers too. I’ll do whatever Mom thinks is best for me and them.”

“Good idea. You’ll have Dora in those plans also ... You know that, Right?”

“Yes and I’m excited about it too. Do you think someone like the Williamson sisters could love me, knowing I may have babies by at least three other women by the time I graduate?”

“I think you could have your choice of women, even if you had a dozen other women on the side.”

“Because of our money though, right?”

“Partly, but not really a great part. Mostly because of who you are as a person. The money doesn’t hurt though. Just always use it wisely.”

“I will Dad. I’m too much like you to do otherwise.

“Excuse me if you will. I need to go visit with the future mothers of your grandbabies,” Bobby said as he stood to hug his dad.

“Go get’em, Bobby. They all love you. Don’t be surprised if Coach Eileen Metters wants your baby, before she marries Dale.”

“I’ve already got that one covered, Dad!” Bobby said and they shared a laugh.

“Insurance is always best planned beforehand. Make sure you have that one covered. She’s a hot one for sure.” Robert told his son and they laughed as Bobby turned to walk over and sit with Tommie, Rafael, and Chantico.

“Tommie, I see you’ve met our friends and live-in maids, Chanti and Rafi. I hope you become good friends with them, they are very close to me and my sisters,” Bobby said as he sat between the two Mexican sisters.

“Bobby, I just love these two sisters. They told me what your mom has done for them and that they are so happy to be with your family. They are like me, just happy to be flying for the first time and going to some secluded beach for ten days,” Tommie said as she attempted to pull her short tee shirt down to cover her naked pussy.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.