Land of Cotton
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Land of Cotton - The story of a farm family in the Mississippi Delta - owners and operators a huge cotton farm. Southern nights are hot and humid in Mississippi, and things get pretty damn hot in the big 'Cotton Land Plantation' home too... even at school and the small town of Cottondale, Mississippi.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Farming   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

Bobby stopped, stepped out of his door and ran around to open the door for Susan. He had stopped in the line of traffic heading off the school parking lot. Everyone behind them saw him jump out and let Susan get into his custom pickup.

Susan is wearing a knee length skirt, but she made sure it flashed her legs all the way to her panties before she seated herself in his seat. She knew her best friends saw her bright red bikini panties, they were looking right at her as she waved to them and smiled.

When Bobby ran back around to get in the driver’s seat, she didn’t pull her skirt down. She wanted him to see her pretty new red panties her mom bought for her.

“I love those bright red panties, Susan. I see you’ve trimmed up the little pussy bush, after Billie and Bry teased you into it,” Bobby said as he looked at her tiny little crotch that showed her tight pussy lips through her sheer red panties.

“Thanks, Bobby. Mom bought them for me. I told her I wanted all new, sexy panties and she asked me who I was seeing. I told her I had a date with you. She and my sister both wanted to know all the details of how we met and how many times we’ve been out. Lisa is the one who shaved my pussy. I was so excited she was fussing at me about me being so wet.”

“Really? I think your sister, Lisa is very sexy and your mom looks like a magazine model.”

“Bobby, are you in a hurry? Mom’s home today and I know she’d love to meet you.”

“Sure. I’ve seen her many times, like I told you. I’ve never talked to her though. I’ve always thought she’s a very sexy woman, way before I even knew she was your mom. I hope you don’t tell her I said that, she may not like a kid thinking that about her.”

“Are you kidding? When she found out I was going out on a date with you, she told me I better bring you by to meet her when Dad wasn’t home.”

“Why did she say that?”

“My mom is a hot-blooded woman! I bet she’ll be flashing her big titties at you before we get in the door. Bobby, if you think mine are big, you should see Mom’s titties naked. She really does have some huge titties. She’s proud of them too. What would you do if she were to flash them at you?”

“Dang, Susan! I’d look of course.”

“Mom really looks good naked. She and I talk a lot in the bathroom. I wash her back and she washes mine. I asked her once if Dad was a good lover and she told me she wished that one time in her life, she could have sex with a man who has a huge cock. I was so shocked when she confessed that.”

“Did she ever say any more about it?” Bobby asked. He was hoping this would lead to him seeing Susan’s mom naked. She was one of the hottest women in Cottondale Mississippi and he’d love to fuck her, but since he was close to getting Susan’s cherry, he’d settle for a look at her mom naked.

“I told her you wanted to meet her, that you think she’s sexy,” Susan laughed.

“Did you really? I just told you the other day that I think she’s pretty. Well, I did say sexy too I guess. What did she say when you told her that?”

“She asked me if you really like older women or, were you just saying that.”

“And?”

“I told her that you loved big titties and shaved pussies.”

“Susan, did you really? I hope she knows you were kidding.”

“Well, you like mine and you told me my mom looks good, too when I told you hers were 38 DD’s.”

“What would you do if she did flash them at me?”

“I would ask her to show you her slick pussy.”

“Susan, are you serious?”

“Bobby ... I’d love to see my mom get fucked with your big cock. That would turn me on so much, I’d fuck you myself,” she said as she pulled her red panties off and handed them to Bobby.

“Bry and Billie would be disappointed if we did it before we go out Friday night.”

“I know. We can fuck Mom though, and you can suck my pussy again, Bobby. That way I’ll make it until Friday before I lose my cherry.”

“Susan, I always thought you were so quiet, shy and sexy. You’re a real hot-ass now that I’ve gotten to know you.”

“I’ve always been a hot-ass. I just never let anyone know it. I want your sexy ass Bobby Lee Cotton! I want that big cock of yours in my pussy all the way up inside my belly. I think about sex and fucking so much, it scares me that something may be wrong with me. I love reading stories on the computer about boys and girls fucking and I imagine it’s me getting fucked. My pussy is wet now, just thinking and talking about it.”

“I guess all of us think about it a lot. I know I do. Billie and Bryanne have become obsessed with sex since we fucked the first time.”

“I can hardly wait until we get naked with them in your truck Friday night.”

“I’m looking forward to it, too. We sure had fun the other day when we went for a ride.”

“I told Mom all about that. She and I tell each other our secrets.”

“You told her about us getting naked?”

“I sure did, she told me she wished she could ride with us one night, just the three of us at first. She said she never got to do things like that as a girl and she’d love to get naked with both of us ... then maybe Billie and Bry later.”

“I guess we’re all the same then, all of us are hot-asses here in Mississippi.”

They were still laughing when Bobby drove into their driveway and stopped.

“If you’re sure about all this, let’s go meet your mom,” he said as he opened the door for her to get out.

Susan made sure she opened her legs to give him a good view of her naked pussy when she slid out of the seat to the ground.

Bobby ran his hand up between her thighs and swiped his fingers through her wet, slick pussy lips. He pulled his hand out as she stood and pressed her body to his.

Holding hands, they walked up the steps and onto the porch. Susan used her key to open the front door and pulled Bobby into the living room for a kiss. She pulled back and smiled as she led him into the kitchen. Her mom wasn’t there and she turned to look down the hallway.

“Mom, I’m home and I have someone I want you to meet.”

“Don’t be shocked if Mom comes out wearing only a t-shirt and lounging pajamas, she loves to be casual at home and sometimes she won’t have her bra and panties on.”

“I think I like your mom more all the time.”

Bobby wasn’t prepared for what he saw when June Marie Baker walked out into the hallway and came toward the kitchen. He already knew she’s a tall, sexy woman with huge breasts and a hot body. He’d never seen her dressed this casual.

“Hi Susan, I was going through some pictures on my computer. Is this the handsome stud you absconded a date with? Damn, I may want to go with you,” she said as she walked right to her daughter and kissed her cheek as they hugged. Bobby knew Ms. Baker didn’t have a bra on. He could see her nipples through her t-shirt, they were sticking out like two nails.

“Mom, meet Bobby Lee Cotton, The Fifth.

“Bobby, meet my mom, June Marie Baker.”

“Hi, Ms. Baker. I’ve seen you many times before, but we never met. It sure is nice to finally meet you,” Bobby smiled at her, when he looked up from her enormous breasts.

“Bobby, I have to tell you, Susan has talked about nothing but you since she came back from that school trip last week. I know why now ... you’re a very handsome young man. Too bad I’m not still in school with you and Susan.”

Bobby reached out to take her offered hand.

“Big hands, long fingers. A good trait to have,” she smiled as she turned his hand and looked at his neatly manicured nails on his long fingers.

“I smell pussy on your hand, Bobby. I bet Susan flashed her pussy at you, didn’t she? Don’t worry, she told me she was going to every time she has the chance.” she laughed when Bobby blushed.

“Bobby, you’re so handsome and so cute. I love the way you blush. I bet you don’t even know how much you turn women on,” she laughed and Bobby liked her easy, sincere laugh.

“Well, I’ve never been on a real date. Friday will be my first time ... to date. I mean, well you know what I mean,” Bobby laughed at himself as he made it worse, trying to explain himself.

“Yes I do, Bobby. Come in the kitchen and let me fix all of us a Coke. Tell me all about yourself, besides being tall and sexy that is. You’re two years younger than Susan and you’re taller than the boys in her class.”

“I take after my dad. He’s tall, and his dad was too. Mom’s tall like you and I guess it’s just natural for me to be tall.”

“I’ve met your mom at school. She’s a very beautiful woman. You would never know she’s rich and married to the most handsome man in the county either. Your mom is the real deal, Bobby, and I can see a lot of her traits in you.”

“Thanks. Mom treats us like grownups, but lets us be kids too. She’s a lot of fun and always talking trash with her sister and our housekeeper, Dora.”

“I’ve seen Dora at the supermarket many times. She and I talk when we meet, now. I just love her. She’s so adorable and that girl looks like the dictionary’s definition of hot-brown-sex.

“She does look sexy.”

“I bet that hot Cuban likes being around this young stud too. I can tell she loves to tease.”

“She and I do tease each other a lot,” Bobby said, leaving off the rest of his meaning.

“She and I agree that we have the biggest boobs in the supermarket each time we meet there.” June Baker smiled at Bobby’s reaction to her remark.

“Bobby loves big boobs, Mom. He sure knows how to make them feel good too,” Susan said, teasing Bobby as she squeezed his hand to let him know she was testing her mom.

Bobby could see Susan’s small nipples spiking through her sweater and bra, he looked at her mom and hers were about to make holes in her t-shirt.

“Mom, I told Bobby that your boobs were huge and didn’t even sag. Show him how they look naked ... He loves big boobs and I told him you were proud of yours.”

“Bobby, Susan knows I’m proud of my big boobs and she’s using that to tease you. I’d get completely naked right this minute, if I knew you weren’t offended and both of you would get naked with me. I want to see your sexy body and I want to especially see your huge cock Susan was bragging on.”

“Bobby said he wasn’t in any hurry, Mom,” Susan said as she pulled her sweater over her head, revealing a sexy, low cut, pushup bra, which she opened in front and dropped in the floor.

She loosened her skirt and let it slip over her sexy hips as she looked at Bobby, smiling.

“Come on, Mom ... You said you would,” she said as she looked at her mom.

“Bobby, are you sure about this? You know that if we get naked together, I’m going to take advantage of you, don’t you?”

“I’m sure, and I want to see you naked. I know where Lisa and Susan get their beauty and their sexy bodies. You’ve always been a fantasy of mine. I’ll even help you take advantage of me if you’ll get naked with us.”

“Get naked, Bobby. Susan and I want to play.” June Baker’s pussy was dripping, she was so excited. She knew that today would be the day ... if she and Bobby are naked in her house, she’ll finally get that big cock she’s always craved.

Bobby pulled his white t-shirt over his head and stood in his starched, tight jeans and white Nike’s. He took a toe and slipped his shoes off, leaving his white cotton socks on.

June Marie Baker pulled her shirt over her head, exposing her huge breasts to Bobby. She loved the way he looked at her, first her big breasts, then to her eyes. Her belly was jerking uncontrollably as she hooked her thumbs in her loose lounging pants. She was naked underneath and she knows she has a hot body, even for thirty-six years old.

She’s well aware of the term MILF, and today she was determined to be a Mom Bobby Would Love to Fuck.

Bobby loosened his jeans and ran the zipper to the bottom as June slowly slipped her pants lower on her sexy tanned hips. Her tummy is flat and smooth as she stopped just above her pubic mound. She had let her daughter, Lisa shave her pussy especially for this occasion. Susan promised her that she was bringing him over as soon as they could.

Bobby slid his jeans down over his white Hanes boxers, leaving his huge erection about to split through the cotton material while he pushed his jeans lower. Stepping on the cuff of his jeans leg with his toe, he pulled each leg out and threw his jeans on the counter, standing in the kitchen wearing only his white boxers and white socks.

June Baker smiled at him as she lowered her pants, bending over to push them past her knees. She bent forward, legs spread wide to let Bobby see her tanned and smooth legs. Her butt is hot, sexy and tan. Bobby could see her thin pussy lips were tan also. She kicked her feet free of the loose pants on the floor and looked at him.

“Show me, Bobby. Susan said you have a big cock. I’ve never even seen a big cock, except in pictures. I want to see yours. Already, I want your cock in my pussy. Susan told me I could have it, that you would fuck me. Will you fuck me, Bobby?”

Bobby didn’t answer, he pushed his boxers down and stood with his cock standing proud in front of Susan and her Mom.

“See Mom, I told you he had a big one.” Susan smiled as her mom stared at Bobby’s throbbing cock.

“Susan, I’m not sure you can get his big cock inside your pussy. Shit, I’m not sure I can either, but if Bobby will let me, I want to try,” she said, never taking her eyes from his huge uncut knob.

“Mom, you’ve got to let Bobby kiss your nipples and pussy first, he made me come so many times, I was lightheaded.”

“Bobby, I would just about bet that you’ve had lessons in making love to a woman, if you’re that good at it.”

“I haven’t graduated yet, but I’ve been to school on the subject.”

June Marie knew she was safe with this young stud, someone has taught him not only about sex, womens bodies and how to please, they’ve taught him the most important part of it all ... Discretion.

“Susan, did you suck Bobby’s cock? I think that would be the first thing I’d do if I were a girl your age again.”

“I tried. I couldn’t get him in my mouth. He did shoot his cum in my mouth though and I got a come when he did. Of course, there were two more making me feel good at the same time.”

“I’m not even going to ask. I think I already know the answer.” June said as she thought of Bobby’s sister and that hot-assed Bryanne Hardin sucking and kissing her daughters virgin pussy while she sucked Bobby’s cock.

“Bobby, sit on this stool and let Mom see if she can get your cockhead in her mouth,” Susan said as she smiled at her mom.

He backed up and sat on the round stool, his legs extended, his butt resting on the seat, his testicles hanging over the side of the seat.

“My God! I’ve never seen testicles like this, not that I’m an expert. Bobby, you’re hung like a bull!” she said kneeling between his legs, smiling up at him.

“I’ve never seen a bulls balls or cock. Do they have big ones?” Susan asked.

“They have huge balls that hang down in a long, fat scrotum. A bull’s cock is long and slender, nothing like this young stud’s cock. This is a masterpiece, a cock that a porn star would kill for,” June Baker told her daughter. She held Bobby’s rigid cock up as they looked him over and talked.

“Suck it Mom,” Susan said, smiling up at Bobby.

“May I?” June Marie Baker asked, as she looked up at Bobby, holding his long fat cock up to her mouth like a big microphone, as she spoke.

“Please do, and please don’t be offended if I want more.”

“Honey, you can have all you want, from me that is. I know Susan is holding off until her first date with you, to lose that little cherry of hers. I don’t have a cherry, but I sure want this in my pussy. Will you fuck me, Bobby?” she asked as she pulled his cock over closer, skinning his foreskin back, then licking his smooth glans.

“WOW, I love watching this, Mom. That looks so erotic, seeing you suck and lick Bobby’s cock.”

“I already want more. I want you to promise me that you’ll come back again. We can all three have lots of fun.

“Just wait until I tell your sister, Lisa, that I sucked Bobby’s cock and had to force my mouth open to get it inside.”

“We’ll come back, won’t we Bobby?” Susan grinned when Bobby nodded his head eagerly.

“Mom, you’re taking all his cockhead in your mouth. I was never able to do that, I need more practice,” Susan said as she watched her mom suck and move her head as she jacked his huge cock up and down with her hand.

June was determined to get him as deep as she could, she had never been a fan of sucking her husbands cock, but here she is totally mesmerized by this teenage boy’s huge cock. She kept pushing her head down as she sucked ... twice she felt her throat tighten as if she were going to gag, and still, she wanted more. She wanted to feel him spew his hot cum deep into her throat. She already knew she was going to take this cock all the way inside her pussy even if she has to sit on it and bounce up and down.

When she had half of his cock in her mouth, his cockhead was already in her throat and she knew this was all she could take ... this time. She tickled his balls and jacked his cock with her mouth stretched over him, she was ready for his first load and she was more than ready for his cock in her smoldering pussy.

“Do it Bobby, shoot cum in Mom’s mouth, then I want her to get on the stool so you can fuck her. I’m so fucking horny I could fuck you myself.

“Suck his cum out, Mom. Suck his cock and swallow all he shoots in your throat.”

Susan reached around and cupped her mom’s breasts, pinching and pulling her nipples as she watched her mom slurp and suck his slick cock.

Bobby tightened his buttocks and thrust another two inches of his cock into June Baker’s throat as he let loose his cum deep inside her throat.

She didn’t have to swallow, he was blasting his cum past her throat as she gulped for air and took his entire load, wanting more as she felt him slow to a trickle.

As she slowly pulled her cockhead back, she sucked and licked his still swollen, throbbing cock. She sucked and licked and tongued his smooth corona, wishing he would shoot in her mouth again as she did.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.