Land of Cotton - Cover

Land of Cotton

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Land of Cotton - The story of a farm family in the Mississippi Delta - owners and operators a huge cotton farm. Southern nights are hot and humid in Mississippi, and things get pretty damn hot in the big 'Cotton Land Plantation' home too... even at school and the small town of Cottondale, Mississippi.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Farming   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

“Honey, I’m home,” Dale Hunter yelled as he let himself into his apartment with burgers, fries and cokes.

“Honey, I’m in bed naked. Hurry in here and feed me so I can fuck your sexy ass raw,” Eileen yelled back. She was proud of the way she’s been able to change her lifestyle in just two days.

“Put the bags on the bed and get naked, Dale. I want to see my new lover’s cock. I’ll open the burgers and fries.”

Jake was out of breath, he was so excited to see this beautiful, naked young coach sitting on his bed, talking as if she really did like him.

He jerked his shoes off, pulled his pants off, then his shirt. With his thumbs hooked in the waist of his boxers, he faced her and slipped them down past his knees, then stood as they fell to his feet.

“OH BABY! I already love my new cock, Dale. Can I have it?” she laughed as she peeled the foil wrapper back from his burger and lay it on the bed.

“I’ll give it to you, Eileen. Will you give me your hot little pussy and your gorgeous breasts?”

“Will you take my big ass too, Dale? I come as a complete package.”

“Do I get to lay on your sexy ass and fuck you from behind?” he said as they played their game.

He was sitting facing her, cross-legged just as she is. Her pussy wet and smooth, and he wanted her so bad, his cock was standing straight up and throbbing.

“I would love to have your hard, hairy belly against my ass while you fuck my pussy from behind.”

Eileen opened a small plastic package of ketchup and squeezed it over her hot fries. She licked and sucked her fingers where she’d gotten ketchup on them. She grinned at him as she ate a french fry and licked her finger again.

Eileen took another ketchup package and bit the corner off ... then she pointed it at him and squeezed. It was a direct hit, covering Dales fat cockhead with a glob of thick ketchup.

He was eating his thick, double meat burger with his fries, which he ate two at a time as she shot his cock with ketchup. He never blinked. Picking up a package himself, he bit the corner off. He aimed it and squirted ketchup on her left breast, covering her puffy nipple, watching as it dripped off to land on her belly, then run right down to her smooth pussy.

She grinned at him as she chewed her double cheeseburger, eating her fries two at a time after dipping them in a glob of ketchup.

Eileen took another bite and chewed, smiling as she swallowed. Reaching for another package of ketchup, she bit the corner and squirted his hairy chest as she moved her hand to make the small stream of red tomato ketchup, scroll all over his thick chest.

“I’m not on the pill, Dale. I hope you have some condoms,” she smiled, then sipped her coke.

“I have some, and I was hoping we’d get to use at least one.”

“I hope you have more than one, Dale. I’m ready for your fat cock as many times as we can fuck.”

“I have a dozen.”

“Then we’ll stop at a dozen and I’ll buy another box tomorrow.” She grinned at him and felt so happy and sexy, and so fucking wild and free. Eileen felt her pussy leaking, she wanted Dale’s cock so bad.

“I want to lick the ketchup off your cock, Dale. May I?”

“I want to lick it off your breasts, after I cover them. I want to lick it off your pussy, after I cover it.”

“Will you lick it off my butt, if I lick it off your butt?”

“I’ll even squeeze ketchup between your butt cheeks and lick it out.”

“OH FUCK. If you do, I’ll do you the same way. That nearly made me come.”

“Want to save the rest of our burgers and fries for a snack? We may need one when we get through.”

“Dale?”

“Yes Eileen, whatever it is - YES.”

“Will we still see each other when we come back from spring break?”

“If you still want me ... I want to be with you, Eileen. I’ve just now gotten the chance to meet you in private. Seeing you naked in my bed scares me. I don’t want to mess up what could be the love of my life.”

“We won’t mess that up, Dale. I feel the same way. Please don’t hurt me and I’ll love you just like this forever, naked and free.”

“I’ll love you the same way, Eileen ... forever.”

“Put your burger down, Dale ... move our fries. I need to kiss you, lick your body and suck your cock. I want to lick and kiss your ass too. Do you know why I want to do that?”

“Why?”

“Because I want my ass covered in ketchup and I want you to lick me and suck me clean just before you fuck me.”

“I love ketchup and I love pussy, Eileen. Already, I love your sexy ass and I love your huge titties. Come here Baby, we have some catching up to do.”

“I’m glad you love pussy, Dale ... because I’m going to fuck your ass off.”

Eileen grabbed two packages of Ketchup and bit through the corners. She pushed Dale back on the bed and threw her long sexy legs across his upper body.

“Put ketchup on my ass Dale, then suck it off. I’m going to suck your cock.”

Dale squirted ketchup into her butt crack, then on her pussy. He was ravenous as he buried his face in her full, sexy buttocks, sucking her pussy, licking up the full length of her split as she wiggled and sucked the thick ketchup from his swollen cock.

Eileen covered his cock with ketchup again and licked and sucked his cockhead, making him swell even more.

She pulled loose from him and turned to lick his chest, then his belly. He pulled her up and sucked her nipples, then her belly.

Eileen slid down his body and let his thick cockhead part her smooth, slippery pussy lips.

“Don’t let it go inside you, Eileen ... I’m about to shoot my cum already.”

“I want your naked cockhead in my naked pussy, Dale. Hold your come and I’ll let you fuck me raw with your naked cock one day.”

“Eileen, you’re about to make me come, you had better be careful.”

“Would you be mad if you got me pregnant? Would you run away or marry me?”

“I’ll go get the license tomorrow and fuck your naked pussy raw, if you’ll let me.”

“Then put your cock in my pussy and go deep, then pull out and put a condom on, Dale. I need you to fuck me.”

Dale was afraid he was going to come in her pussy. He wanted to love her and make her happy and marry her. Yes, he wanted to marry, Eileen Metters, then - get her pregnant.

He shoved his thick cock deep into her pussy, then jerked it back out as she hunched her pussy to take more. He wanted so bad to fuck this beautiful young coach and make her pregnant ... But he wanted more, and he pulled out.

“I’m not going to get on the pill, Dale. You’ll have to be the one to make sure we don’t get pregnant. I’m going to fuck you everyday and every night you’ll let me.”

“Will you marry me? We can call the trip next week our honeymoon.”

Eileen came up off the bed on her hands and knees, looking into his eyes.

“William Dale Hunter, are you serious?”

“Yes ... I hope I haven’t messed up, by asking you so soon after we met.”

“You didn’t mess anything up between us, Dale. You can mess my pussy up all you want. I’m going to marry your sexy ass.”

“Eileen, I could just scream, I’m so happy.”

“I know the feeling, Dale. I have loved you from afar and wished you would just look at me. I was afraid of you - and I wanted you at the same time...

“You want some naked pussy right now, Dale?”

“OH GOD YES, Eileen. You fuck me first, then I’ll fuck you.”

“I like that, hold your big fat, naked cock for me. We’re going to fill my pussy with little Dales.”

He watched as she lowered her sexy body to take his swollen cock. Slowly she let it slip between her pussy lips. He wanted to hump his butt and jam his cock into her, but he let her do this. He would let her do anything she wanted with him, and to him, at this moment.

Eileen was dripping as she lowered her pussy over his cock. She was so happy and she was so excited. He had just asked her to marry him and they were going on an all expense paid honeymoon next week. She wondered if they would still get to fuck the kids while they were there. She knew she could talk Dale into fucking them, and she would love to get some more of Bobby’s huge cock. She was already planning to let Bobby shoot his hot raw cum in her tight little cunt again later today.

Eileen was so excited by her thoughts, she dropped all the way, taking Dales cock deep.

“Dale?”

“Yes Eileen, yes?”

“Can we still fuck the kids on our honeymoon?”

“OH FUCK!” he yelled as he blasted her pussy full of cum, just as she sprayed her boiling, bubbling juices all over his thick cock.

“Damn, that was good. I love your fat cock.”

“I love your hot body, I love your pussy, I love you, Eileen. That was a fantastic first fuck.”

“Does that mean we can still fuck the kids?” she asked again.

Eileen and Dale took a shower and fucked again, with her bent over, him pounding her pussy from behind. Her favorite fuck already, and his too.

“Dale, will you move out to the Cotton’s Farm with me? They told me I could live there rent free.”

“Yeah, but that was before you and I planned to get married.”

“They’ll let you live there with me when I ask them. Just think, we’ll be close to Bry, Billie and Bobby. I can’t wait until you meet Dora. She’s Cuban and she’s sexy and she loves to fuck. Do you want some hot Cuban pussy, Dale?” Eileen asked, then laughed as he pushed her across the bed, face first and fucked her from behind, again and again.

“I like the way you say yes. I’ll tell Dora tonight that you want some of her pussy. You’ll love her hot brown ass. She has titties bigger than mine, and she has a bald pussy.”

“UNGGgggghhh,” Dale grunted, as his cock swelled, strained and spewed his hot sperm deep - into her previously fertilized womb.


Bobby, Billie and Bry showed up just as Dora was putting supper on the table. They were smiling at each other and whispering.

Eileen Metters came in grinning - looking like a million dollars, with a fresh-fucked look on her face and a sexy walk as she sat at the table.

“Dad, what do you think about Chantico and Rafaela going with us on spring break? They can cook any meals we need and help us pack and unpack,” Bobby said as they sat down.

“Bobby, I think that’s a great idea. I’ll have more time with your Mom, if we take those girls. I’m sure they’ll want to romp and play on the beach with all of you, while they’re not busy with cooking and cleaning,” Robert Cotton agreed and smiled when he saw Jo Dee grinning at Bobby.

Bobby didn’t know it, but his mom had already asked his dad. She told him she wanted Bobby to get some of that hot Mexican pussy. She took the girls to the clinic and got them on the pill last year, and she makes sure they take their pills daily. She even told them if they would take the pills and make sure they didn’t get pregnant, they could fuck Bobby. She promised them too, that as soon as they graduated and become legal citizens, they could get off the pill. Dee loves these girls and she knew they would make beautiful babies - with her son.

“Thanks Dad, I hated the thought of them being home for ten days, since they’re out for spring break at the same time we are. I talked to Aunt Glynn today for a while. She and Jake are really hitting it off good. They’re both excited about going to the beach and being together with ... I mean, well walking on the beach.”

“We know Bobby, your dad and I want them to be together, not just here on the farm, but when we go to the beach. If I know my sister, she’ll have Jake naked in the moonlight more than one night.”

“I bet Aunt Glynn’s sister will have her husband naked in the moonlight and the sunlight too,” Billie said and even Robert laughed at that. He knew this was going to be the best vacation ever, now that their kids were older and more adventurous.

“Eileen, you’re not eating! Have you already eaten?” Dora asked as she sat beside her.

“Yes, I ate with Coach Hunter before I came home. He asked me to spend some time with him.”

“Eileen, that’s wonderful. Is he the gentleman he seems to be? Even though he does have a ladies man reputation. He’s handsome and he’s always a gentleman,” Jo Dee commented.

“Oh yes, he really is a wonderful man. I hope this is alright for me to announce here at the table like this, but I can’t hold it any longer...

“William Dale Hunter has asked me to marry him! It happened so fast for both of us and we’re so excited. I just had to tell all of you first,” Eileen gushed her words, as she looked around the table to see their smiles of approval.

“Oh, Coach Metters, we’re so happy for you. He’s a hunk and the most eligible bachelor in the state,” Billie said.

“Thanks Billie, I’m so happy and I’m so excited. He told me he would go with us on the trip. We want to call it our honeymoon.”

“YES! I love it Eileen. Robert and I still want you to live in our guest house, rent free. You and Dale will have all the things a young couple needs to start off ... with no expenses hanging over your heads,” Jo Dee told her as she knelt beside her chair.

Jo Dee and Dora both knew Eileen wasn’t wearing her bra and they knew the smell of sex. Both of them looked at each other and grinned. This was what they wanted the young coach to do, set her inhibitions loose and be a sexy, beautiful young woman.

“I hope it’s alright if I tan twice a day this next week. Dale is so dark all over. OOPS, I guess I told on myself. I don’t care though...

“Please, Mr. Robert, don’t think I’m a bad girl. I love him so much, I just had to see him naked.”

“We’ll never think of you as a bad girl, Eileen. You and Coach Hunter are free to do whatever you want while living here. We have this privacy fence around us, and what happens inside this fence, stays inside.”

“Thank you, Mr. Robert ... and thank all of you for helping me. I feel so happy and I feel so alive for the first time in my life.”

“Bry and I are hoping Daddy’s taking us to a nude beach this year. We want to see you and Coach Dale naked,” Billie said as the others laughed at her.

“I hope I get my white butt tan like Dale’s. I’d blister sure enough if we’re naked in the sun.”

“Dora, you need to rub Eileen down in that tanning accelerator you put on me the other day. She’ll be as dark as you, Chanti and Rafa if she tans all week and uses that stuff twice a day,” Jo Dee said, winking at Dora.

“I sure will.

“When you go up to tan, just let me know, Ms. Eileen. I’ll fix that white butt for you. You’ll look good with dark titties and a dark ass like mine.”

“I can hardly wait, it’s just a week from tonight and I feel like Cinderella. I’ve never flown before and I’ve never been to a beach, other than down at the lake back home. Now I’m going to be married and go on my honeymoon with all of you and I’ve got the most handsome man who loves me,” Eileen told them.

Bobby, Billie and Bry helped Dora clear the table and put the dishes in the dishwasher.

Eileen was stripping her clothes off when Dora walked in with a bottle of tanning accelerator.

By the time Dora had the young coach oiled and shiny, she had her hot and turned on. Smoke was coming from both hot pussies when Eileen touched Dora’s naked pussy and Dora touched Eileen’s. That was all it took, they were locked up, lip to pussy - pussy to lip.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.