Land of Cotton - Cover

Land of Cotton

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Land of Cotton - The story of a farm family in the Mississippi Delta - owners and operators a huge cotton farm. Southern nights are hot and humid in Mississippi, and things get pretty damn hot in the big 'Cotton Land Plantation' home too... even at school and the small town of Cottondale, Mississippi.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Farming   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

“OH FUCK,” Darryl yelled.

“Is this better, Darryl?” she asked as she stroked his cock with both hands as she pressed her naked body to his bare butt.

“YES.”

“I know something even better, you want to try it?”

“FUCK YES.”

“Come over here then, we need to get a condom on this big water pipe of yours,” she said as she took his cock and pulled him with her. He was walking wide legged with his shorts still around his knees.

“Take them off, Darryl.”

“Yes Ma’am.”

She hurried to her bag and pulled out two condoms, then she looked at him and saw his cock standing up past his bellybutton, and took two more condoms out.

Eileen led him over to a dressing room bench and rolled the first condom down over his cock. It covered about a third of it, but she decided that was enough.

“Darryl, straddle that bench and sit down ... I’m going to fuck you,” she smiled when he looked up with a silly grin.

He sat down, his huge young cock standing up, touching his chest. Eileen sat facing him with her leg over his knee. She threw her other leg over his and sat with her pussy scooted up against his balls.

“Darryl, you hold your cock upright for me. I’m going to sit on it and somehow, get this monster in my pussy. You better be very still too, I don’t want you jerking or hunching your ass as I get close either. You’ll make me fall down on that thing and rip my pussy apart. A girl could kill herself if she impaled her pussy on your cock all at once.”

“Yes Ma’am.”

Eileen stood as tall as she could, straddling the bench over his legs. She wasn’t tall enough. She threw her left leg over Darryl’s shoulder, resting on the bench beside him, and hopped on one foot to get closer.

“Line us up Darryl. You’re going to love fucking, if and when I get this ... this, ball bat in my pussy.”

“I already love pussy!”

“I knew you would. Here we go, you be still and let me get your cock inside me before you move.”

Eileen lowered her pussy down to where his giant knob stood swollen and waiting. Even with the condom on it, it looked as big as her fist. Right now, it didn’t matter how big he is, she wanted to fuck this boys cock and show him that getting pussy from a girl was way better than him beating his meat.

She lowered her body a little and felt the big ball of his cockhead pop into her pussy. Eileen was already in love this boys cock. Now, she wanted more of him inside her - all of him if she didn’t kill herself first.

As she lowered her pussy, her bare foot slipped on the slick concrete floor and she dropped down to take over half of his cock inside her pussy. He grinned and she smiled as him as she gritted her teeth. She took her hand off his shoulder, to sit upright on top of him. His cock bent a little with her weight, but then, it began to slowly slip into her pussy - more and more.

Darryl was excited, he started fucking his cock up into Eileen’s pussy as she began slow-fucking him. Suddenly, he shoved his cock all the way into her and she felt him getting his come.

“Darryl, you need to hold out longer if you can. We’ll have to change condoms now ... you’ll burst that one for sure, if you shoot cum in it again.”

“Yes Ma’am.”

“Just hold still, I’ll stand up and get another one.”

Eileen rolled another condom on his cock and sat down on him. As soon as he had his cock all the way to his balls in her pussy, he started fucking her again. When he fucked her this time, she started fucking him harder and faster. She had all of him inside her pussy and she was about to get the come of a lifetime, when she felt him coming again.

“Darryl, how many times can you get a come?”

“I never counted them.”

“Well, you just wait a little longer this time. I need to get a good come too.”

“Okay.”

Eileen was ready for him this time. Her pussy was slick as she dropped down at once, fucking him as fast as she could. She felt her pussy begin to bubble and boil as his cock started to throb and swell. This time, they both got comes so hard, they fell onto the floor sideways, laughing and rolling toward the showers. She was on the floor on all fours when Darryl grabbed her hips and fucked his huge cock all the way to his balls into her slick pussy. Eileen had another condom in her closed fist and handed it back to him.

“Give me another good fucking from back there Darryl, I’m beginning to love your huge cock.”

“Yes Ma’am, and I love your hot tight pussy, too,” he told her as he fucked her faster than before until she got a come so hard, they fell flat on the shower floor with the shower running. He shoved her legs apart then slid up on her wet ass, fucking her from behind until he got another come.

“Darryl, that’s all I can take this time, but I want more.”

“You sure can fuck, Coach. I’d love to have some more of your pussy.”

She washed his cock, jacking him off three times, before sucking his oversize cockhead until he shot hot come all over her. They washed with soap and rinsed again, before they dried and dressed.

“Darryl, if you ever want to get any more of my pussy, you better never tell anyone about this.”

“Oh, I won’t. You have the best pussy ever.”

“Well, thanks. How did you like your first fuck?” she smiled.

“I loved it – Mom and Missy still brag on me.”

“Who is Missy?”

“My older sister. She and Mom and I fuck all the time.”

“You mean this wasn’t your first piece of pussy?”

“Shit no we started last year. I’m guessing you and me must have passed my thousandth time just now.”

“Darryl who else do you fuck with this monster?” Eileen asked as she dressed.

“All the teachers and girls in junior high. My mom, my sister, and all six of my cousin’s, and three of our neighbor’s girls, and five of the neighborhood Moms, plus the preacher’s wife and daughter, and the welfare woman who comes to check on me because I’m supposed to be handicapped.”

“Handicapped?”

“Yes’m. When I wanted to play baseball, I had to have a physical and the school nurse saw my cock. She nearly killed herself and me too. We still fuck, even though she’s had three babies. Then she reported me to the health department, telling them that I needed to start getting a welfare check in my name because I was deformed. Three welfare nurses came to our house to check me out and all three of them fucked me for hours, before they had to leave. The next day, they came back and brought six nurse trainees with them. They lined up and I fucked all of them four times and most of them five, before they had to leave. The next day they...”

“Darryl! How many women have you fucked?”

“Probably three hundred. Different ones, that is.”

“Who buys all your condoms?”

“They have to furnish them or they’ll either get knocked-up or they don’t get fucked. My first welfare nurse told me that I don’t need anymore babies, as young as I am. She told me that hers and my babies are making her over three thousand a month and she still draws a paycheck too.”

“Do you still get a check.”

“I sure do. My check is hand delivered each month by a new trainee. They’ve stopped bring condoms so we just fuck with my naked cock in their naked pussies.”

“Darryl, you’ll be famous one day. Keep your mouth shut about me, and we’ll have us another round soon. Keep our little secret until school is out this spring and I’ll let you shoot your cum in my pussy. I’ll be pregnant with my fiance’s baby by then and you and I will have us an afternoon of naked fucking.”

“I sure will, you sure do have a nice tight pussy, Coach Metters ... and damn, can you ever fuck.”

“Thanks Darryl. You sure can fuck too. Now, get this dressing room cleaned up.”

“Bye Coach. I wanted to tell you ... I sure do love your big titties too. I’d love to fuck’em in the shower one day.”

Coach Metters was smiling at what she’d just done, She fucked that young boy out of sympathy, then learned he has a monstrous cock that never goes down. She laughed too about Darryl getting all the nurses pregnant and even getting a welfare check because one of them had written him up as handicapped. That’s some handicap the boy has.

She had walked around the corner of the gym with her bag, on her way to her meeting with the athletic department heads in board room.

She didn’t see Billie and Bryanne as they ran to the gym, wanting to catch Coach Metters to see if she and Coach Hunter had talked about going on spring break with them.

Billie and Bry looked in her office, then ran to Coach Hunter’s office. His was locked, but they heard the showers running downstairs and they knew the two coaches were taking a shower together.

They grinned and crept down the steps until they could look into the dressing room. They didn’t see them and slipped in so they could see the showers.

They both saw Darryl Wattlington jacking off as he held some panties over his cock. When the two girls saw his huge cock, they looked at each other and grinned. They started stripping as soon as they looked at each other. His cock was even larger than Bobby’s and they wanted some of it.

Naked, they slipped behind the row of lockers and down the backside near the wall. Billie peeked out to see Darryl humped over, still jacking his cock up and down with both hands.

She looked at Bry, nodding before they slipped across the wet floor to where he stood.

One on each side of him, they reached around to take hold of his fat cock, one below his hands, one above his hands.

Darryl thought Coach Metters had come back for more and looked to his right to see Billie Jo Cotton, he jerked his head to his left and Bryanne Hardin ... both of them smiling at him.

They moved around to face him and he saw they were both naked. He looked down at their tanned legs and tight bellies and saw both of them had no pussy hair, just like Coach Metters. Darryl was beginning to love bald pussies.

Darryl had dreamed about these two. He’d actually jacked off at least a hundred times in the past year, thinking about fucking them. Now he was going to get some pussy from both of them ... he just knew he was.

“Darryl, don’t waste your cum on the shower floor. Come over here and fuck both of us. Have you ever fucked before, Darryl?”

He knew enough to say no - he’d really get a fucking then. His first Welfare Nurse taught him that trick.

“No, but I know how it’s done. I saw some pictures one time in a magazine.”

“You stay right here, we’re going to pull the bench over here so we can to teach you how to fuck. We’re both on the pill and you can just shoot our pussy’s full of cum all you want to. I’m glad we caught you before you shot your cum out. We’d have to wait until you got hard again and we need to be fucked right now ... Hurry Darryl,” Billie said as she and Bryanne pulled the bench over into the shower spray.

“Darryl, you just lay back on that bench. I’m going to get on top of your fat cock and try to get it inside my pussy,” Billie told him as they helped him lie back on the bench.

“Bryanne, you hold my hand. I sure don’t want to slip and jam all this long fat cock all the way up inside my pussy at once – it’ll come out my mouth,” Billie told her and they laughed as she tried to get high enough for her to get on top of Darryl’s cock.

Bryanne pulled a short step-stool out into the showers for Billie to step upon, and held her hand as she climbed up to the top step. She was high enough, but when she tried to step across Darryl’s cock, she wasn’t able to step over him.

“Here, use this, you’ll have to be careful and don’t slip,” Bry said as she rolled a basketball over to the other side.

Darryl looked down to see Billie Cotton with one foot o the stool, her other foot on a wet basketball.

‘This girl is about to get my cock shoved up between her titties – from the inside’

Billie stepped across Darryl, her pussy lined up just right to lower her body and take enough of his cock until she could get both her feet on the floor.

Just as she felt his huge cockhead touch her pussy, it happened. The basketball rolled out from under her foot and she dropped down.

“Ohhhhhh Myyyyyyyy Fuckkkkiiiinnngggg Littlllleeeee Pussyyyyyyyyyy,” Billie yelled as she took over half his oversize cock inside her pussy.

She looked at Bry wide eyed. She stood on her tip-toes as both girls held their breaths. Billie started grinning, then she started moving her butt back and forth to let Darryl’s cock ease into her more. She lowered her toes down and took two more inches. She rocked her sexy butt back and forth and smiled at Bry.

“I think I got it now, Bry.

“Darryl, I love your big cock.”.

“You’re pussy sure feels good on my cock, Billie. I do like fucking. I hope you and Bry will come back and give me lots more lessons in fucking. I think I could get good at this if I knew more about it,” Darryl said as he reached up and grabbed her wet titties.

Billie was fucking Darryl better than he’d ever been fucked. He was getting excited as she began to fuck harder and faster down on his cock. He never knew a girl or woman would love his cock as much as this rich girl. Already, he was wondering if Bry Hardin loves to fuck as much as Billie.

“Don’t get too wild there Darryl, my feet are slippery on this floor and I don’t want your long fat cock to come out of my mouth,” Billie laughed as he shoved his butt up off the bench to bury another three inches in her little bald pussy.

“You sure can fuck, Billie Cotton. I wish you would fuck me every day. I hope we get to fuck Bryanne too. I know she’s got some good pussy just like yours. I can see hers is bald too,” Darryl said as he rammed his cock up as Billie rocked her butt forward.

Both her feet slipped, then stopped – then slid out to the side of the bench like she was doing the splits.

Darryl thought she had meant to do that and grabbed her hips, fucking up into her with the last of his long wet cock, then falling back to the seat.

“FUCKKKKKKKKKkkkkk, that fucking hurt. NOOoooo, don’t stop now Darryl. Fuck my pussy, Boy. I love your cock!”

Darryl felt her pussy begin to pull his cock, and even though he’d come at least fifteen times already today, he was about to blow another an even bigger load up Billie Cotton’s hot little rich cum-filled naked pussy.

He did too, just as Billie flooded her pussy and his belly with her own slick girl-cum. Billie loves big cocks, and now she’s found the third one she loves to fuck.

As soon as Billie slid backwards to let Darryl’s cock come out of her pussy, Bryanne was already rubbing her pussy in anticipation.

“Want some more pussy, Darryl? You’re not fucked down are you?” Bry asked as she leaned over and kissed his fat cockhead, sucking the very end into her lips as she looked up at him.

He just loved the way these two rich girls look with their hair wet and water running off their naked bodies. His cock jumped up to slap her cheek.

“Fuck me Bryanne. I love you and Billie.”

With Darryl’s cock re-growing in length and size, Bry slid up his legs and caught his cockhead in her pussy. As his cock grew and stood taller, she moved over him, letting his cock slide into her, fucking him deeper as they moved together.

She wondered if he would ever stop growing as she started raising her toes to keep him from going too deep. Her feet slipped and she dropped down to let his cock run all the way inside her pussy. She sat on his belly and looked down at Darryl. He grinned and wiggled his butt up and down, she grinned at him, wiggling her butt to see if she was ripped open, or still able to fuck.

It felt so good, they started fucking. Each time Bry rocked her butt forward, Darryl’s cock would go deeper. She kept fucking him as he started fucking her faster.

Darryl wanted to kiss her titties and pulled her down to his face. He sucked a swollen nipple into his mouth and she shoved her pussy all the way down as she rocked forward, just as he was humping his butt upward.

Tears came to her eyes and were washed away as he began to fill her bald pussy with cum. Bry felt his humungous cock began to spit his flood of semen into her pussy and her own come rocked her as they fucked to a standstill. Darryl was still locked to her nipple and her pussy was still gasping and gushing as his cock just kept pumping into her.

When Bry didn’t move for the longest time, Billie leaned down beside her to look in her eyes. They both grinned and turned to Darryl.

With both girls lying across his chest, they kissed and finally made it off the bench without slipping and sliding.

They took showers together, laughing as they soaped and rinsed each other, then dressed to leave.


Coach Eileen Metters was waiting beside her red sports car when Coach Hunter came out. He saw her and ran to her like a horny teenager. He knew he was falling for this beautiful young coach and he was afraid of losing a woman for the first time in his life.

“Eileen, you’re so beautiful ... even more so than this morning when I saw you. How was your day?”

“Dale, are you serious? Or are you just saying those things to get in my panties?”

“You gave me your panties this morning, Eileen. I want you. I want to take your panties off myself the next time. I want to fly to some remote beach and fall in love with the most beautiful woman I’ve ever met.”

“Oh Dale, lets go somewhere cozy and have an early dinner, can we? I want to be with you and I want you to tell me more. I have been so lonesome for so long. I may just fall in love with you before we even get to that secluded beach.”

“Did you really mean that? I meant when you told me about us fucking the kids, if we get naked on the beach with them?” he asked, wanting her to say yes, afraid she was just excited about it all.

“I meant all of it, Dale. Do you still like me now that I told you I’d love to see you fuck those teenage girls while I fuck Bobby Cotton? I’m so excited, I would love to get naked right here and fuck you on the school grounds.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.