Land of Cotton - Cover

Land of Cotton

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Land of Cotton - The story of a farm family in the Mississippi Delta - owners and operators a huge cotton farm. Southern nights are hot and humid in Mississippi, and things get pretty damn hot in the big 'Cotton Land Plantation' home too... even at school and the small town of Cottondale, Mississippi.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Farming   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

Rafaela ran back in the bedroom to see both of Bobby’s sisters naked and in bed with him and Chantico. They looked up as she ran in the room and both girls held out their hands to her.

Now there were four girls in bed with Bobby. Bobby proved he was ready for them as he shoved his cock deeper into Chantico’s pussy while Billie and Bry helped Rafaela get her pussy over his mouth.

“Bry, you and Billie smell just like you got out of the shower,” Chantico said as she smelled Bry’s wet hair and the shampoo.

“We did, we saw all of you and we needed to shower before we came in here. Hurry and get your cum, I want to get on Bobby’s cock and ride him too,” she said as she stopped sucking Chantico’s nipples long enough to talk.

Billie was sucking Rafaela’s swollen nipples, as Bobby and sister sucked her other end.

He felt Billie’s titty and grabbed her nipple as she sucked Rafaela’s. Chantico was moving faster and faster with her sexy ass pounding against his groin, taking his cock all the way as she reached her orgasm.

She felt his cockhead swell even more, pushing against her tight pussy walls, stretching her to make room for his thrusts.

Bobby thrust his cock fully into her as she began her contractions. and both of knew they would be back for more of this.

Chantico fell to the side and Billie was right on top of her brother’s still rigid cock. She took him to the hilt as she sat down with her wet pussy sucking him deeper and deeper.

She loves her brothers cock and she loves watching him fucking other girls. She was wild as she looked down at the two sexy brown bodies of the two Mexican maids their mom had hired. Billie was hoping they could all fuck like this lots more, now that they were all sexually active.

Rafaela was returning the favor to Billie, as she leaned over to suck her tiny nipples. She had never sucked a girls titty before, not even her sister, but she loves the feel in her mouth as Billie pulled her head closer and closer to get her titty sucked.

“NNNNngggghhhh, OH FUCK YES,” Billie said as her pussy gripped her brothers fat cock. She loves to fuck and she’s already thinking of who they could fuck next as she came down from her best orgasm of the day.

Bry was waiting, and as soon as Billie was off Bobby’s cock, she sat down on him, facing the other way, riding backwards as fast as she could. She felt his cock head pushing up against inside like never before as she rode him faster and faster.

She was dizzy as her body too, reached her most extreme orgasm of the day, just as Bobby blew his load of hot cum into her pussy.

The four girls and Bobby lay across his bed, touching, kissing and sucking as they came down from their sexual highs.

Bobby got up to take a shower while the four girls stripped his cum soaked bedsheets and put fresh sheets on. He came back in his room and started dressing once more.

“Are you going now, Bobby? Wait until we get our showers we want to ride along,” Billie said as she hugged her naked body to his chest.

“Sure, get a shower, you smell like pussy.”

Bobby went over and pulled Chantico and Rafaela down to sit beside him on his bed.

“I’m going to ask Mom if both of you can fly with us on spring break vacation next week. We’ll all get naked on the beach, wherever we go. Do you want to go?”

“Really? You mean we’ll get to fly to the beach too?” Rafaela asked.

“Yes, I’ll get Billie and Bry to ask her too ... she’ll say yes. I hope you like swimming naked.”

“We love to swim in your big pool naked. I hope Ms. Dee says we can go, Bobby. You will get lots of pussy if you make this happen.”

“Get those sexy brown pussies washed up, we’ll celebrate again tomorrow afternoon.”

Bobby heard his mom and Dora entering the kitchen and ran down to see them. They were laughing as he went straight to his mom and hugged her.

“Now that’s the way I want to be welcomed every time I come home.”

He grabbed Dora next and hugged her as she pressed her huge titties against his chest. He turned to see Coach Metters watching them, smiling. He rushed to her and she held her arms out to welcome his hug.

She’s dressed in new clothes and though she’s dressed casual, she looks like a new person. Her clothes fit as if they were tailored for her.

Eileen stood in the dressing room admiring her body with new panties and bras ... new skirts, blouses, shorts, dresses, and pants. She has six pairs of designers jeans that show off her sexy ass like never before. She’s thrilled and she feels sexy. Her body is already on the verge of overheating and when Bobby grabbed her, she reached the boiling point.

She could feel the heat of his body spread to her pussy.

“You are so sexy. I want to see all your new clothes. I’ll be back for supper ... will I see you later?” he whispered.

“Yes, come to my room later and I’ll give you a show,” she whispered.

“I’ll be there. Bye for now, Coach.”

“Mom – Billie, Bry and I are going to ride back to town for a while. We’ll be back for supper,” he said as he hugged his mom.

“OK Hon, don’t snack. Dora has a big meal planned for us.”

“We won’t, Mom. You and Dora did a great job on Coach Metters. I love the way her clothes fit her now and just look at her sexy body,” Bobby said as his mom walked out with him.

“Thanks, Bobby. We’ll take her to Dallas with us on our next trip. We’ll buy her a whole new wardrobe. We only bought her a few things to get by until we can buy the good stuff for her.”

Billie and Bry rushed through the kitchen, hugged Dora and turned to look at Eileen Metters.

“Coach Metters, you are fucking beautiful,” Billie said before she caught herself.

“Thank you Billie. Thanks to your mom and Dora - I feel so alive. Thanks to your whole family, I feel like I may actually make it now.”

“You will, you just let us help you, you’ll see. We’ll be back soon, we have a big secret to tell you.”

“Billie, that’s not fair. Is it a good secret? Will I be happy to hear it?”

“It’s a super secret and you’ll have to change panties when you hear it.”

“Then hurry back, I love fun secrets.”

Bobby and his sisters were in his truck, headed back to Cottondale, as he looked over at them, both sitting in the front bucket seat.

“You two are a bit overdressed, what’s with the sweatsuits anyway?” he smiled as they grinned at him.

“This was just to get by Mom and Dad, we’re wearing mini skirts, with no panties and no bras. We’re going to talk Susan Baker into naked with us so we can suck those big titties of hers,” Bry said.

“She’s kind of shy, she may not go for all of that.” He looked his wild ass sisters. They’ve become little little imps since their cherries were popped.

He saw them twisting and turning as they pulled their sweat pants down and then their sweat shirts off. They may as well have been naked.

Their short skirts were up, exposing their naked pussies and their tank tops were just old tee shirts they had torn the arms out to make them sleeveless.

He could see their tanned titties as they turned to throw their clothes in the back seat.

“You two are so fucking sexy. I feel like stopping on the side of the road and fucking both of you again.”

“We can do that any time. But we want to see you get some of Susan’s pussy today. I bet she’s a virgin and I bet she wants you to have her cherry, Bobby,” Billie told him.

“We don’t have time today ... we’ll have to wait until Friday night to fuck her,” he told them.

“No problem, we’ll just make her eager to have her little pussy fucked later,” Bry told him.

When they pulled up in her drive, Bobby jumped out in the light rain and ran to the door. Susan opened it as soon as his feet hit the steps. She met him, smiling as she grabbed him in a hug.

“I’m so nervous Bobby ... I was watching for you. I wore my little mini skirt because you said your sisters would be nearly naked and I wanted them to like me.”

“They like you a lot already, Susan. You look like a grown woman wearing those clothes. They’ll love you for wanting to be daring like they’ve become. You need to be sure to pay them compliments. They left their bras and panties at home and wore sweatsuits over their short skirts to get past Mom.”

“I started to do that, but I chickened out. Maybe I can wear something like that on our real date Friday ... You are still going to take me to the movies, aren’t you?” she smiled at him as they hurried to the pickup through the down pour, as the rain came harder.

By the time he took her to the passenger side and opened the door for her, he was soaked.

“Hey Susan. You look so sexy. I’m glad to see you wearing a mini skirt as short as ours,” Bry said as she turned to speak to Susan.

She and Billie had climbed over into the back seat. Susan saw both their naked, hairless pussies as they slid forward and leaned up to talk to her.

“I love being casual at home and I knew we didn’t have a lot of time, so I just threw on these old clothes.” ... She lied.

“We know what you mean. We always get out of our school clothes as soon as we get home. We either swim naked, or in our thong bikinis, if no one is around.”

“If I had a brother who looked like Bobby, I’d be like that too,” Susan said as she looked at Bobby, his shirt was soaked.

“Bobby, you’re soaked. Take that shirt off and take my sweat shirt and dry off.”

Billie handed him her sweatshirt and watched as he wiped the rain from his face and arms.

He was smiling as she leaned forward between the bucket seats, with her naked titties exposed for Susan to see. Susan was getting an eyeful too, then she glanced up to see Bobby looking at his sister’s naked titties.

“Susan, your shirt is wet too. Do you want to take it off and put my sweat shirt on?” Bry offered.

“No, I’ll be alright. Maybe I could just wipe off with Billie’s shirt after Bobby uses it.”

“Susan, you did get wet. We see your bra through your shirt. You need to dry off. Just take your shirt off and your bra too, then you can dry off and put Bry’s shirt on,” Billie suggested as she patted her hand.

“Let’s wait until we leave. Mom and Dad are inside and I don’t want to be seen taking my clothes off.”

Bobby left his shirt off and backed out into the street. They drove out to the edge of town and turned down a gravel road that leads to the backside of Cotton Lands Plantation. He drove about three miles out of town, then stopped to back into a gravel drive at an old house place. He left the engine running and turned the stereo up just a little as he started wiping again.

“Susan, I apologize for getting you wet. You may want to take Bry’s dry shirt, I’ll turn so you can take your bra and shirt off,” Bobby told her as he saw the outline of her bra under her wet tee shirt.

“Bobby, it’s not your fault it started raining. Besides, I’d have ran through the rain naked to get to be here with y’all,” Susan said.

“I just love running through the rain, Susan. I wish we had towels, we could all get naked and run in the rain,” Billie told her.

“It’s a bit too cold now, maybe when it warms up some we can all drive over to the levee and get naked and run in the rain,” Bobby suggested.

“Yeah, you’re right, us girls have our headlights on now. I can even see Susan’s nipples through her bra,” Billie said.

“I’m not cold, well, I mean, you know what I mean.”

“We get that way when we get excited too, Susan,” Bry said as she lifted her shirt to expose her titties.

“Shit, look at mine,” Billie said as she pulled her shirt off and shook her titties. Her nipples were sharp as nails.

“You girls are going to embarrass Susan, exposing your naked titties like that,” Bobby said.

“I don’t mind. I wish I was that brave. I’m too shy to even pull my bra off. My titties are so big and I barely have any nipples. I wish mine were more like Bry’s and Billie’s. My nipples that is, I love my big titties and I bet both of you will have huge titties when you reach eighteen,” Susan told them.

“You really think so, Susan? I mean Bry is sixteen and I’m already fifteen. Were your titties as big as ours when you were our age?” Billie asked as she leaned over between the seats again.

“Mine weren’t nearly that big when I was fifteen. Mom kept telling me they would grow – just wait. She has huge titties, even bigger than mine and hers don’t even sag. I hope mine get as big as hers and never sag.” Susan was more comfortable, talking about her and her mom’s titties.

“What size bra does your mom wear and what size do you wear Susan?” Bry asked.

“I wear a 36 C and Mom wears a 38 DD.”

“WOW, mine are barely 32 B’s and Bry’s are already 32 C’s,” Billie told her.

Bobby was looking from one to the other, his sisters were naked from the waist up and Susan still wore her wet tee shirt over her wet bra.

“Bobby, you wouldn’t mind if I took my bra off, would you? I am getting sort of chilled, even with the heater on.” Susan really wanted to take her shirt and bra off. She wanted them to see her big titties and her small nipples. She loves touching them in the shower, with her other hand on her pussy.

“Susan, you know I’m going to look if you do. I’ll be the luckiest boy in the state if I could see your titties naked.” He smiled and that did her in.

“Bobby, I want you to see my titties. I want to be just like Bry and Billie and show you my naked titties and my pussy too, but I’m still too shy to show all of me.”

“Heck, Susan, take it all off, we want to see your big titties. Bry and I think you’re so sexy. Shit, if we were boys, we’d want to fuck you,” Billie said.

“Girl, you better hush. I’m excited about pulling my bra and shirt off.”

“Then pull your skirt off too and leave your panties on. We want to see you to be brave enough to show us. Billie and I are going to get naked, see,” Bry said as she and Billie pulled their short skirts off and sat naked in the back seat.

“I wish I was that brave. You both look so sexy. I need to come out and tan and swim with you. Bobby told me I could.” She kept talking, while she pulled her wet shirt over her head.

As soon as she had it over her head and her arms up, Billie reached up and popped the hooks open on her bra, letting it slip forward.

“OH FUCK, your titties are beautiful Susan ... can we touch them?” Billie asked as she and Bry both reached forward to cup one of her huge titties each.

“OHHhhhhh fuucccckkk, no one has ever touched my titties before ... that feels so good. I think I may have just gotten an orgasm,” Susan said as she pulled her arms back so they could get to her breasts better.

“Pull your skirt off now Susan, you’re so beautiful. I sure wish we could see you naked, but I know what it’s like. Billie and I were kinda shy until this week when our mom showed us about being women,” Bry said.

“Bobby, just look at our friend’s huge titties. I bet you’d love to suck on those tiny little nipples like you do Bry’s and mine, wouldn’t you?” Billie said as she grinned at her brother and winked.

“Susan, you know my sisters are teasing you about getting naked. You don’t have to ... that is, unless you really want to,” Bobby said.

“I’ll pull my panties off, if you’ll get naked too, Bobby,” Susan said.

“Then you better get naked,” Bobby told her as he raised his butt and slipped his pants and underwear off his legs.

Susan was watching as he did and when he sat back straight, she saw his thick cock standing up past the bottom of the steering wheel.

“We want to see your pussy Susan. Get naked with all of us. Get naked and get back here so we can see you good,” Bry egged her on.

Susan leaned over to look at Bobby’s monster cock.

“Get naked Susan, or we’re all going to put our clothes on. We have to be back for supper anyway, but we want to see you naked. We want to see your pussy and your ass,” Billie told her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.