Land of Cotton
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Land of Cotton - The story of a farm family in the Mississippi Delta - owners and operators a huge cotton farm. Southern nights are hot and humid in Mississippi, and things get pretty damn hot in the big 'Cotton Land Plantation' home too... even at school and the small town of Cottondale, Mississippi.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Farming   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

When Dale Hunter walked into his office, he saw the girls sitting on his desk, facing his chair. He clicked the lock on his door as he closed it. He was smiling as he saw their long, coltish tan legs extending to the floor from their short skirts. He always got a kick out of the younger girls who tried to be sexy and brave as they played their little seductive games.

Dale Hunter decided to have some fun with these two sexy young girls and see just how far they were willing to go. He knew they wanted something and whatever it was, if it didn’t get him arrested, kicked out of school, or killed - he was determined to let them have all they wanted.

“Bryanne, Billie Jo – what can I do for you pretty young girls, that you’re willing to miss lunch over?”

“Hi Coach Dale, we wanted to ask you a special favor for a friend of ours. She is so shy, she would never ask you herself. I hope you don’t mind that we’re sitting on your desk, but you had all those football pads on your couch,” Bry said as she and Billie turned on the desk to look at him. They never stood, just twisted to watch as he walked around to his chair, in front of them.

“Well, I’m sure whatever it is, and who ever it is, we can work something out. Which of the girls is it, and what can I do for her?”

“Well, you see, it’s not really another student, it’s a friend of ours who’s just a few years younger than you ... she has a huge crush on you. But, I’m sure you know most of the teachers and girls here at school have crushes on you,” Billie said.

“Yeah Coach, even Billie and I have had crushes on you for two years now,” Bry said as she moved her legs wider and noticed his eyes as they locked under her short skirt.

“Well, I never knew there were teachers and students who had crushes on me like that. I’m surprised that two sexy, pretty young girls such as you two, would have a crush on an older man like me. You know we could get in trouble, just by being here, talking like this, don’t you?”

“Yes we do, but we also know that we’re willing to do anything to get you to listen to what we have to tell you, and we just had to come meet with you. That part about us having a crush on you, was something we decided to confess too, while we had the chance. I hope you don’t think we’re just young, silly girls who don’t know what we’re doing,” Billie said as she slid her butt almost off the desk, her toes touching the floor, her short skirt riding up her thighs, exposing her hairless pussy.

“I’d never think that about two such sexy young girls like you. You look like seniors to me and you really did good on that trip, too. I almost said something to each of you while we were in our hotel that last night.”

“We wish you had, Coach. We wanted you to notice us. Ms. Preston and Coach Metters were there and we knew you’d never look at us. Those two are so pretty and we think both of them are really sexy too, don’t you?” Bry asked and smiled, as she too let her toes touch the floor. Her skirt was up, her pussy completely exposed.

“Well, I have to admit, those two are fine looking young women, especially Coach Metters. But I still like looking at younger girls like you two. I hope you don’t mind that I like sexy girls with long tan legs and big boobs.”

“Oh no, we love it when older, handsome men look at us. We get really hot and horny,” Bry said.

“We sure do Coach Dale, and both of us are so happy that you’re looking at us now. You see, we wanted to ask you if you really liked Coach Metters. I mean - really - really like her. Bry and I like her a lot and we’ve asked her to fly with our family to the beach for spring break next week.

“Mom told us we needed to have some chaperones and she even asked if we could get two of our coaches to go with us. We asked Coach Metters, and she wants to go, but she’s too shy to ask if you’d with her. You know, sort of well, like as a couple on a date ... for ten days?” Billie said.

“Your family flies to a beach for spring break?”

“Yes, we usually drive to the coast, but this year we heard Mom say we were flying. That means we’re going a long ways. We own our own plane too and we want you to go with us, Coach Dale,” Billie added.

“And your family knows you’re here asking me?” He was more interested than ever now. He’d love to see Eileen Metters in a bikini or better yet ... without one. He knew if he ever got these two alone, he could get some of this hot teen pussy too. He could tell, they’re both hot to fuck.

“Yes, we want you to go. Coach Metters is so shy though, she’d never ask you to go with her. But if you were to ask her if she minded if you went along, she would. You could tell her we asked you and you wanted to be sure she didn’t mind, before you told us you would.” Bry told him.

“You girls are setting Eileen and me up ... aren’t you?” he grinned at them.

“Yes, Coach Dale ... but we know she likes you - we asked her. We hope you’re not upset with us for doing this. She said she really likes you a lot, but she’s afraid she wouldn’t be able to resist you, if she and you were alone.”

“We’ve seen her naked Coach. She really looks good and she even shaves her ... oops, I almost told on her.” Billie grinned.

“You mean she’s hairless like the two you two?” he asked as he looked at each of their little smooth pussies.

“Yes, we like our pussy shaved and she does too. Do you like smooth naked pussies, Coach?” Bry asked as she raised her skirt to her waist and spread her legs wide.

“I love them, but you two better cover those little pussies, or you may get more than you asked for.”

“We may want even more than we just asked for, Coach. I bet you have a big cock, don’t you Coach?” Billie asked.

“Well, I’ve never had any complaints.”

“I bet if you could get your cock in our pussies, you could get it in Coach Metters pussy too, Coach. We saw her pussy and it’s really small like ours.”

“Have you girls ever fucked a boy before?”

“Yes, once and we loved it. Show us your cock Coach, and we’ll both let you have some pussy,” Billie told him.

“Are you both on the pill?”

“Yes and we have two condoms for insurance, in case you said no,” Bry said, smiling as he started loosening his belt.

“If you’re both on the pill, I want some naked pussy. Who’s first?” He grinned as they both dropped their skirts and pulled their tops off. They dropped their sexy, lacy bra’s in the floor and stood before him.

Coach Hunter knew he was about to get some of the hottest teen pussy he’d ever had stretched down over the head of his cock. These two little hellions were determined to help him get some of Eileen Metters’ hot pussy, too. His cock was raging as he dropped his boxers and kicked his clothes out of the way.

“I’m first, we already decided that - just in case you wanted some of our pussy,” Bry said.

“OH BOY! Look at his fat cock, Bry. We’re going to have some fun now,” Billie said as she saw Coach Hunter’s long fat cock.

“You sure got a big one, Coach. Do you eat pussy?” Bry asked as she stood naked, her legs wide.

“I love eating pussy - come over here. I’ll lay down and you can get on my cock and Billie can sit on my face.”

The two girls grinned at each other as they followed him to the couch, where he raked all the new football pads out in the floor.

Billie was excited, she’s about to get her pussy eaten, again. As she waited for Coach Hunter to lie down, she picked up a set of shoulder pads and slipped them over her head, letting them come to her titties.

“Damn Billie, that’s sexy as hell.

“Put some pads on, Bry, I’m going to suck and fuck both of you in pads,” he told them as he lay back and reached for Billie.

He helped her stand over him as he looked up at her.

Her hairless pussy was barely visible - her titties straight out with puffy nipples were like pencil erasers. Bry was standing with her shoulder pads on, too, Her titties standing proud and high on her tanned body.

She stepped on the couch, straddling his waist, as Billie sat down, covering his face, sliding up to get her pussy over his mouth just right. The girls were facing each other and grinned as Bry took Coach Hunters cock inside her – slowly - as her slippery pussy opened to let him enter her all the way.

This was her second cock, and already she’s in love with cocks. She wondered if they all feel this good.

Billie was settled over Coach Hunters face. She rode him, fucking his face as Bry fucked his cock.

When Bry moved off his cock, Billie turned around and sat right down over him, taking his long slick cock into her pussy in one complete plunge.

Coach Hunter could tell that these two teenagers love sex. He was determined to fuck and suck them into submission before they left.

He’s already excited about getting some of Eileen Metters hot ass. If he could get that girl to fall in love with him, he’d ask her to marry him. She’s the prettiest, hottest, sexiest woman in this whole school district.

Before Bry and Billie dressed to leave Coach Hunters office, they each had fucked him three times. They left his office, setting the lock, looking back at him, as he lay naked and asleep on the wide couch wearing shoulder pads, a helmet and cleats. They took pictures with both their cell phones as he slept.

The girls got what they were after. They promised him they’d get naked with him and Coach Metters on the beach, wherever they went.

He promised them he’d call Coach Metters tonight and ask her to spend some time with him on spring break. They knew she’d ask him to go with her on the Cotton family trip.

The last period of the day for them was math, and Bobby was there. The three huddled and laughed, exchanging stories of the day.

Bobby was thrilled they had pulled it off and Coach Hunter was planning to go on their trip with them. He knew he’d get some more of Coach Metters pussy.

He told them about getting Ms. Preston naked, fucking all over the principals office. They made plans to get her hot and horny again one day when Mr. Batesford was there. The girls had decided they wanted to fuck him and watch Bobby fuck Ms. Preston. They laughed at the thought of their principal fucking his assistant.

“I saw Susan while I was waiting on you two. She said she was free after supper if we wanted to come back to town and ride around ... I told her we would.”

“One of us will drive, if you’ll ride out to the country,” Billie told him. She just knew that if they ever got Susan in her brother’s pickup with them, she and Bry would have her naked in no time.

When the three arrived home, their mom, Dora and Coach Metters were still shopping.

Bry and Billie went to see Bry’s dad. Bobby went to his room to take a shower before driving back to town to see Susan.

Jim Hardin has lived alone with his daughter, Bryanne since his divorce nearly eight years ago. He works long hours on this large, Mississippi Delta cotton farm, leaving before daylight and coming home after dark many months out of the year. He’s happy that Robert Cotton’s family accepts Bryanne into their home and into their family as a sister to Billie.

The two girls are together twenty four hours a day, three hundred and sixty five days a year. If Bry didn’t catch her dad at home occasionally, she and Billie would either drive a farm truck or even a tractor back across the farm to find him. Jim is always happy to see the two girls, and they love to spend precious time with him as well.

“Bry, your daddy needs a woman,” Billie said as they walked over to her house.

“I know, I try to tell him that, but he says he’s too busy with the farm.”

“Well, you and I are going to find him a woman. He’s not but a few years older than Daddy and he’s a very handsome man. He needs some pussy, Bry. We already know all men love pussy.”

“I agree Billie, but who will we get? I mean Daddy’s always so busy, from spring all the way through harvest in the fall.”

“What about, Rita? She’s a lot younger than him, but she sure is pretty ... and she’s so happy all the time.”

“I thought of her too. I know she likes Dad, but I’m not sure she likes him that way.”

“Well, she does come every day to clean, wash his clothes and cook supper for him.”

“Yes, but I’ve never seen them even look at each other.”

“With the fields wet from all the rain, your dad should be home today. If Rita is there, maybe he’s getting some pussy now.”

“I’d love to see Dad fuck Rita. Heck Billie, I’d love to see him fuck any woman. He needs some pussy, like you said.”

“Lets slip in the back way. I’d love to see him get some pussy, too. If Rita won’t give him some pussy ... I will,” Billie told her.

Billie, would you really? I just love you so much for caring about my daddy like that.”

“Well, I would ... and I’d want you right there, naked, watching him fuck me too.”

“I would too. I wonder if Dad would ever want some of my pussy? I’d fuck him too, and he wouldn’t have to do without.”

“Then lets do it Bry ... Lets fuck your dad.”

With their minds made, the two slipped in the back way.

Jim Hardin was lying across the rumpled bed sheets, asleep. His hairy legs and chest look so manly to the young teen girls as they slipped into the room.

His cock was lying back on his belly, nearly covered in the thick black hair.

As they moved closer to the bed, he moved slightly and his cock fell over and started to become erect.

“Wow, he’s as big as Coach Hunter. You want to go first, Bry? He’s your daddy and he really does need some pussy,” Billie whispered as they watched Bry’s dad sleeping peacefully.

“I sure do. I want you to get naked with me too. I want him to see both of us naked when he wakes up. That way, he’ll know we both love him and want him to be happy,” Bry whispered as they stripped.

“Suck his cock, Bry. We know men like that. I’ll get on this side of him and rub my titties on his belly and chest,” Billie whispered as they crawled in bed with Jim Hardin.

Jim Hardin rolled over to lie on his back. His right arm was out to the side and Billie moved up to rub her titties on his hairy chest. The feel of the thick, curly hair made her tiny nipples swell. She froze as he moved his right hand down to cup her buttocks. He was rubbing her butt and she knew she’d made him feel good.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.