Land of Cotton - Cover

Land of Cotton

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Land of Cotton - The story of a farm family in the Mississippi Delta - owners and operators a huge cotton farm. Southern nights are hot and humid in Mississippi, and things get pretty damn hot in the big 'Cotton Land Plantation' home too... even at school and the small town of Cottondale, Mississippi.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Farming   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

Glynn made her point by ripping his shirt down the front, then putting his hands on her red silk blouse, one on each side of the top, just above the deep swell of her heaving breasts.

“Tear it all off?”

“Yes, all the way to my naked body then tear your way into my pussy and into my heart at the same time ... Take me, Jake!”

Her red silk blouse was hanging from her waist, her sleeves a mangled mess as she freed her hands. Jake reached for the side of her knee length skirt, grabbing the split he ripped upwards until the button popped off, leaving her standing before him in her silky, sexy white bra and panties.

Jake ripped her bra cups downward in one quick pull, her huge ripe breasts pouring out to bounce and stop erect. Her nipples like missiles, pointing at an angle toward the ceiling.

Jake marveled at her size and fullness, he loved the way the way they stood proud on her slender, tanned chest.

Looking down to her hips, Jake ripped her tiny white panties from her buttocks, pulling them quickly from between her thighs as she moaned and reached for his already torn white, button down shirt.

Glynn ripped his shirt to shreds as she kept pulling and tearing until she had his hairy barrel chest exposed.

“Jake Barnett, you sexy hunk of manhood, I’m going to fuck your sexy ass or die trying,” she said as she gritted her teeth and loosened his belt buckle. She ripped downward, taking his boxers and Khaki’s down at the same time.

Glynn turned Jake to look at his already erect cock.

He stared at her magnificent breasts and her bald pussy, nearly hidden between her sexy, full thighs.

“Jake, just be careful and don’t do any permanent damage. We’ll get that big monster in my pussy and I’ll fuck you every day for the rest of our lives.”

“Glynn, we may need to go slow, for a while anyway.”

“Jake I’ve never been able to have kids ... I need that big fat cock in my pussy now. Hot, raw and churning with come, just shove it inside my pussy,” she said as she hiked her butt upon the wooden table and spread her legs wide.

“Glynn...”

“Jake I’m already wet to my knees from just looking at your cock. Look at my dripping pussy, she wants you and she’s waited much too long for this. Fuck her Jake. Put that fat cock in my pussy ... I can take it,” she said as she grasped his oversize cock and pointed the almost blunt head to her waiting pussy.

She couldn’t even close her fingers around the stalk of him. His cock was as large as a Coke can and just about as long. She WOULD fuck her man, now that she’s found him.

Jake eased his huge cockhead to her waiting pussy and smeared her juices over his wide, fat knob. He nudged against her small opening and she pressed upwards to meet him.

Glynn grinned at him as she fucked her butt off the table, meeting his thrust he shoved against her again and again.

“We can do this Jake ... Fuck me.”

He looked at her face then at her huge breasts and on down to his cock which was lodged in the opening of her pussy. Slowly they fucked against each other, gaining little, as they kept pressure on their bodies. Her pussy stretched white, and she felt herself give a little. The next time they moved, she took his monstrous bulb into her pussy with a tight snap of her pussy lips.

She smiled at him and they began to try for more. When she had over half of his cock in her pussy, they fell back on the table, fucking wildly.

Glynn’s right hand hit the big bowl of spaghetti, flipping it over on her open hand. With her palm full of spaghetti, she brought her hand around to grab his buttocks and screamed as he shoved his cock into her pussy.

Jake grinned at her and she smiled. He reached for the spilled bowl of spaghetti and dumped the rest of it over her breasts as he pounded her pussy.

“Roll over Jake, I’m going to fuck you now. I’m going to fuck you like this for the rest of our lives.”

“Then I’m going to fuck you from behind when you get through, and fuck you like that for the rest of our lives.”

“I’m not going back to Jo Dee’s - except to get my clothes.”

“Good, and don’t put them on for a week either ... I want your ass naked and ready.”

“When are we going on the spring break trip?”

“We leave next Friday afternoon. I want you naked until then and naked the whole time we’re there.”

“Where?”

“Robert said not to tell.”

“You can tell me. I won’t tell Jo Dee ... I’ll just tease the shit out of her.”

“Jamaica. He has a private, secluded villa leased from next Thursday evening when we get there until a week from Sunday night, when we fly back.”

“Your ass is mine Jake Barnett, I love it. I want to fuck in the ocean, in the pool, and on the beach in the moonlight,” she said as they fucked faster and more urgently as their passions heated to near boiling.

“You’re ass is mine too Glynnis Watters, from now on, any way you want me.”


Fate smiled and dusted his palms once more as he checked his lists to see who was next.


Alice Preston was fingering her wet pussy on a Sunday night, as she read her all time favorite novel, Lady Chatterley’s Lover. Her pussy was extremely sensitive and extremely wet on this night. She had thought of her boss, Principal George Batesford ... but that thought didn’t bring her release as it always did when she read her book.

She thought of that handsome, Bobby Lee Cotton. His muscular young body, that huge bulge in the crotch of his tight jeans and his easy going, pussy-melting smile. She just knew he had a huge cock ... her pussy needed a big one too. She imagined Bobby fucking her and sucking her titties. Alice Preston reached three raging orgasms in succession as her fingers mauled her slippery pussy. She had never attained such extreme sexual release in her life, she knew it was because of Bobby Cotton.


Fate smiled down on the scene in Alice’s bedroom, as she licked her juices from her fingers and turned her light off. Alice drifted off to sleep smiling to herself at her silly thoughts about Bobby Cotton being her lover. ‘Silly girl’, she thought to herself and fell asleep.


Monday morning was a hustling, bustling, laughing, happy time for those in the Cotton household.

Dora was up at 5:30, making coffee and putting biscuits in the oven. Robert came down first, to drink coffee and read his morning paper.

“Mr. Robert, good morning to you. Just sit right there in your chair and let me wait on you,” she smiled as she saw her handsome boss smiling at her.

“Dora you get sexier each day you live here, Girl. Your even wearing some of Dee’s sleepwear now.” He laughed as she bent over to pour his hot coffee and lay his paper on the table.

“I know Mr. Robert, she’s insisted I dress like this, so you won’t see me in that old ragged robe of mine. I hope you don’t mind me looking like this. I sort of like it myself now that she gave me these frilly little things to wear.” Dora smiled when he looked up to see her huge, creamy chocolate breasts protruding through the folds of her sheer nightwear.

“Dora, just humor her, you know she’ll get her way in the end. I like looking at your sexy body anyway. You better be careful about bending over like that in front of Bobby - you know that boy has some raging hormones in his young body.”

“I sure do, we had the best time yesterday, just laughing and talking and being close like we were.”

“Dee told me all about it, Dora. Thanks for helping her show my son about sex. I could have talked to him for a year and never come close to what you showed him.”

“I loved it, Mr. Robert. That son of yours is going to plow some fields with his big tractor now. You just get ready for that,” she laughed at her joke.

“I’ll be glad to see all the girls after him, he’s been too shy about his legacy for too long. He needs to get his planter filled with oats and sow them now. I was younger than him, when my mom and our housekeeper took me into the upstairs bedroom and made a man of me,” he laughed his slow easy laugh, looking at Dora’s sexy butt once more as she bent to look at her biscuits in the oven.

Bobby came down fully dressed for school in his white pullover shirt and khaki’s, dressed the same as his dad dresses each day.

“Morning Dad.

“Morning Dora. You sure look good this morning. Girl your going to get ravaged wearing clothes like that around me,” he laughed as he patted her naked butt, then got a mug so she could pour his coffee.

“Bobby Cotton, you talk just like your daddy now. I see that one session upstairs has already made a man of you. A fine young man too ... that’s what I just told your daddy.”

“Thanks Dora, I feel like a new man this morning too,” he told her, before turning to his dad.

“Dad what do you have planned for Coach Metters’ transportation? I’ll take my truck to school today and she can use my Corvette, if we need to.”

“Your mom’s taking her to town to buy her a few clothes, she said that always makes her feel better when she’s down in the dumps. You drive whatever you want today, I’ll have Eileen something to drive before tomorrow.”

“I knew you would Dad. I kinda like those Mazda Miatas. What do you think of them?”

“They look good, and they run fast, but they sure are small. Your mom suggested a new red Camaro convertible, which I thought was just the car a pretty young, blonde-headed coach needs to sport around in and be noticed by all the men. I called a friend in Jackson last night, he’ll have her one here before dark today.”

“Wow. Thanks, Dad! I just knew you’d get her something sexy and fast. You and Mom are the best ever at helping others. Coach Metters will be so happy.”

“Well, we didn’t want to get her another used car - she’s had enough trouble with the one she has. Now that your mom’s taken her under her wing, I suspect you’ll see the young coach dress and act entirely differently. She’s a beauty and she needs to shed the cocoon she’s wrapped herself inside. It’s time that Beautiful Butterfly spread her wings and let her true colors show.”

“I agree, Dad ... Mom wants me to go see Mr. Batesford’s assistant first thing this morning and tell her what happened to Coach Metters. She said Mr. Batesford wouldn’t be at school until noon.”

“I know you’ll handle that as well as we could, if not better, Bobby. I’m proud of you, Son.”

“Thanks, Dad. I’m proud of you too...

“Dad, I think I want to start dating. UH, I’ve asked a senior girl out to a movie and she said she didn’t have a problem with Billie and Bry going with us. I’ll probably ask her today for a date one night this week, if that’s alright with you. I know we’ll be leaving on spring break the next Friday.”

“I’m sure you’ll have many more older girls wanting to date you, Bobby. Just save time for the girls your age too. If your date has no problem with your sisters being there, I see no reason they can’t be with you. That’s very admirable of you son.”

“Thanks Dad, I’m sure we’ll have fun.”

I’m sure you will...” Robert laughed at his son.

Dora watched and listened as the father and son talked guy-stuff, making plans for cars, dating and family. She just loved this family so much.

Bry and Billie came running down the stairs, their short skirts flipping up to show their tiny white panties just like they had practiced. All the girls loved to do this coming down the long wide flights of stairs at school.

Bobby noticed the show and winked at both girls. Robert looked up and smiled at his girls as they attempted to be big girls and get Bobby’s attention.

Dora had a hug for both, when they ran to her, snuggling against her huge titties, feeling her sexy butt and giggling as she ticked and patted their butts, just as they did each day.

After they’d eaten their breakfast, the teens ran through the house gathering up books and backpacks, then rushed out the door, headed for school.

“What are you two so excited and giggly about today? I know you’re up to something,” Bobby asked as the two sat in the passenger seat together, paying no mind that their panties were exposed to their brother.

“We heard Mom and Coach Metters talking this morning early. Coach Metters told Mom she really liked Coach Hunter, but she was afraid he didn’t like her and that she didn’t want to be just another piece of tail for him,” Billie rushed her story out to Bobby.

“Well, I wish he was more interested in her – they sure would look good together. She just needs to use what she’s got to make him like her. Heck if you girls wanted a boy, wouldn’t you try to make him notice you and want to be with you?”

“Yes, we did you that way and now we’re women, thanks to that big cock you let us play on last night,” Bry said and they both laughed.

“Well, I’m your brother, it would take a little more subtle approach to Coach Hunter. What are you two planning? Are you going to check him out and see how he feels? What do you think about maybe telling him about our spring break trip and that Coach Metters is going with us. Maybe even asking him if he has plans. You know, entice him, make him want to go with us.”

“YEAH! That’s what we’ll do Bobby, we’ll entice his ass good. We have free period at the same time he does, right after lunch.

“We’ve seen him in his office many times. We can go spend some time with him and check him out like you said. Any advice how to go about getting him to go with us?” Bry said as they both bounced in their seat, making their young breasts bounce and jiggle under their shirts.

“Just stop acting like little girls ... act like high school girls, but give him plenty of chances to see what I see now. Coach Hunter is a sucker for pretty girls ... that is, if he knows they won’t talk. I bet you two can tell him about seeing Coach Metters naked, how good she looks and that you both think she’s so pretty. He’ll get the message.”

“You mean show him our panties like this?” Billie said as she pulled her skirt up over her waist.

“Well, you can bet he’s seen lots of panties and probably has a collection of them. You may want to lose your panties completely for an hour or so, and really get his attention. Then you can tell him that Coach Metters likes to go without panties and you want to be just like her.”

“Shit I like this, Billie. I think we can pull this off ... pun intended,” Bry laughed.

“We’re going to do it, Bobby ... we’re going to make this work. We’ll entice him with our titties and pussies too,” Billie laughed

“Are you going to see Ms. Preston first thing?” Bry grinned at him.

“Yes, Mom wants me to tell her that Coach Metters wasn’t feeling good after her ordeal with her car. She felt it would be better that I talk to her in person.”

“You know she wants some of your sexy ass don’t you?” Bry asked.

“Well, I know we kinda smiled and grinned at one another ... but I doubt she’d be brave enough to do anything in school,” he smiled.

“Maybe you need to entice her, like you told us. She’s hot to trot, she’s single, alone and she’s new here. She needs someone to make her feel good, Bobby,” Billie told her brother, with a big wide smile.

“Yeah Bobby, she needs a good fucking is what she needs,” Bry laughed.

“Entice her with my cock, huh?”

“Yep, just like you told us to entice Coach Hunter. You know, entice her with your big cock, we really do need an insider in the principal’s office anyway,” she said. They smiled at each other as he parked his sporty pickup and they piled out.

There were always lots of eyes trained on Bobby Lee Cotton’s pickup. The guys watching the passenger side, the girls on the driver’s side as each of them got out.

Susan Baker broke ranks and ran from her cheerleader friends, right up to hug Bobby as he turned with his books in one hand.

“Hello, Sweet Susan,” he said aloud, as he welcomed her hug. She pressed her big, ripe titties to his muscular chest and felt his flat abdomen against her belly as they hugged briefly. The hug was a short one, but those who witnessed it, knew she had just offered him some pussy.

Billie and Bry ran around the front of the pickup and grabbed Susan in a big squealy, girl-hug, as they all talked and laughed as they hooked arms, walking with Bobby to the entrance of the building.

Bobby hugged each of his sisters when they parted to go to junior high, then turned to smile at Susan.

She was swinging her books from side to side, in front of her, as she smiled up at him. Her short, cheerleader skirt was flipping up in the cool morning breeze and all the boys got a really good show of her tight cheer panties.

“Dad said I could take you to the movies Friday night. I hope you can go. Of course, Billie and Bry will be with us. They go everywhere I go.”

“OH BOBBY, I’m so thrilled. I’ve dreamed of dating you. I know you’ll have lots of girlfriends and lots of dates. But just to think I’ll be your first ... I mean first date – that is,” she laughed and blushed.

“I hope you don’t get a lot of ribbing about dating me ... I mean, you’re a senior and all.”

“They’re already jealous of me. I told them you were going to ask me, and now you have. Can we go somewhere afterward and talk for a while? I don’t have to be home until 12:00 on Friday nights. Would Billie and Bry mind if we did that?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.