Land of Cotton - Cover

Land of Cotton

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Land of Cotton - The story of a farm family in the Mississippi Delta - owners and operators a huge cotton farm. Southern nights are hot and humid in Mississippi, and things get pretty damn hot in the big 'Cotton Land Plantation' home too... even at school and the small town of Cottondale, Mississippi.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Farming   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

“Eileen, your turn. You know the procedure. Here, lean over here and kiss me, get excited so you can suck my son’s cock into your throat like Bry,” Dee said as she leaned across where Bobby was still sucking Eileen’s breasts. She and Eileen kissed like lovers, sucking, fighting lips against each other as they kissed.

Dee pushed Eileen back with both hands.

Eileen instantly moved closer, to have her turn on Bobby’s cock. She was excited and Bobby watched as the young coach sucked her way up from his balls, up the side of his cock shaft. She licked Bry’s lips when they met at his cockhead. At the top of his raised cock, she and Bry kissed, mouth to mouth ... before Eileen Metters covered his swollen, engorged cock with her full lips.

Bobby watched as the young coach sucked his cock. Each time she lowered her head to take him deeper, it took all the will power in his young body to resist severing her tonsils with a laser sharp stream of blazing hot cum.

Eileen had seen Bry take his cock into the depths of her throat and she was determined to do the same. Her pussy was flooding her slick fluids from her body. Bobby knew he was close to being as deep as Bry had gotten his cock in her throat. He wanted Coach Metters to be there too – he shoved his hips upward as she lowered her head. Eileen Metters nearly fainted at the sensation. His cock in her throat was gagging her, her body was in sexual overdrive, her tight pussy – puffy and eager. She was ready for his huge cock to be thrust into the depths of her body, now that she had taken him to the depths of her throat.

“Bobby, can you hold out a little longer? If not, tell us now. We can come back to the part where you learn all about a woman’s pussy and how to give pleasure. I want you to suck Dora’s pussy, then Eileen’s. Billie and Bry can wait until later tonight, I know the three of you will want to experiment and fine tune these feelings between yourselves. I want you to be able to fuck Dora and Eileen after you’ve sucked them, with me telling you exactly what to do - when and how much. You’ll soon learn each woman is different, though we’re made the same. Each of us have our own little special places and our own preferences of how we want to be made love to.”

“I’m ready Mom. I want to learn how to give pleasure just like Dora, Billie, Bry and Coach Metters have given me. I could go off right now - at the slightest touch, but I’ve got it under control so far. Show me and tell me what to do. I’ve wanted to fuck Dora since the day you brought her here when I was twelve and she was still in college. My first sexual fantasies were of her. I want to suck her pussy and make love to her, so I can fulfill my fantasies. I think when you’ve shown me how to do this right, and I’ve pleased Dora with my mouth, I want to put my cock inside her pussy and make love. I want her to be on top – I want me to be on top – I want to be behind her like Dad was doing you earlier in the kitchen. That’s the way I want to be when I shoot my first come to the bottom of a woman’s pussy.”

“Dora, get your sexy ass down here and spread wide. My son is going to kiss your pussy until you scream. Then he’s going to get his first of pussy from you. You’ll be a part of this family forever after today, and I’ll include you as one of my heirs,” Jo Dee Cotton told her friend, her sister, confidant, and companion.

“Bobby, your Momma gave me permission to be your first, because her body and her pussy belongs to your Daddy. I’ve been wanting you since the day I first saw you. I want you now. Make my pussy proud, make it sing, make it yours, Bobby. Then we will fuck and I will take your hot man-cum inside my pussy,” Dora told him.

She leaned over and they kissed first, then she took the position Bobby had been in. Her feet were on the floor, her head on Dee’s legs, her legs wide and her hairless pussy, dripping and pouting.

Billie, Bry and Eileen were as close to Bobby’s head as they could get. Dee could see him hovering over Dora’s pussy, as she looked down the valley between her huge, golden brown breasts rising above her body like.

“Bobby, with your fingers on both hands, gently part Dora’s pussy lips and take a good look before you start. You’ll see her clitoris, near the top, and inside of her outer lips. You will see the small flaps of her inner lips, surrounding her vaginal opening. This opening is where your cock will soon enter. It will lead to her cervix, which is the entrance canal to her womb.

“A woman’s pussy is one powerful, sensitive erogenous zone for her body. Certain parts and some places of a woman’s pussy are even more sensitive than others. A woman craves the attention of a good lover who will take the time to pleasure her body, from her neck, mouth, ears, breasts and belly, down to her mons – the rise of her groin just above her pussy. Her pussy mound if you prefer. It makes no difference to a woman what name you have for it, as long as you know your way around her body and how to give her pleasure.

“Once you’ve mastered the pleasure of giving, you will know the pleasure of receiving. Give a woman pleasure and she will die for you, just to have you pleasure her body one more time.

“Your father is a master. He wants you to be better than he is. He wants you to know pleasure and know how to give pleasure. He and I have been married almost seventeen years and we still love giving each other pleasure. He taught me on our wedding night. I’ve learned over the years how to add to that pleasure. You were conceived in pleasure that first night we were together. Nine months to the day, you were born to become the heir of Cotton Lands. This is not just a lesson about sex and sexual pleasures, Bobby. This is a tradition that has been passed from one generation to the next for a over a century and a half. This is your heritage...

...”This – Robert Lee Cotton The Fifth – is your Legacy. You will one day pass this knowledge and your abilities as a lover of women, down to your son, Robert The Sixth. You will also pass on to him, the gene of your huge cock to your son. Cotton men have all possessed this cock, and all the women in your life and your son’s life, will crave it.”

“Wow Mom, I love this. I love the way Dora’s pussy looks and I love the way Billie’s and Bry’s pussy look. They are each different, yet alike. I love the differences and I love the ways they are all alike. Where do I start? I want to just dive in and drink from the fountain.”

“Very well put Bobby. Why don’t you start at the top of Dora’s pussy, where her lips part. Just below that is her clitoris, leave that until later. We’ll come back to that after you’ve driven her absolutely crazy. When you learn to control her body with her clitoris, you’ll have her begging for more.

“Now, lean over and lick slowly with your tongue, down each side of her smooth pussy lips. Come close to her little button, but don’t touch it, no matter how much she moves or tries to get you to lick it, touch it or terrorize it.

“Dora, raise your legs and put your feet on the bed. Spread your legs wide to give him access to your pussy. You wanted this, now get you some – Baby,”

“Dee, I’m about to explode already, just by him licking my pussy. I have never in my life had my pussy licked and I could lie here forever with Bobby’s tongue on my pussy.”

“Just wait my dear - you’ll beg him to stop - you’ll beg him NOT to stop. You’ll beg him to fuck your hot Cuban pussy way before I tell him to fuck you with his huge cock. Just think, Dora, yours is the first pussy my son will have.

“Bobby, lick to the bottom of Dora’s pussy, but don’t put your tongue inside her vaginal entrance.

“Save that for just before you tackle her clitty. While you’re that far back, why don’t you tease her other hole with your tongue?” Dee said and smiled when Dora raised her butt with her feet pushed down against the mattress.

“She loves her butthole teased as much as I do. I have never - and I will never - take anything in my other hole. I do however crave attention there. Your Father taught me pleasure there. Yet he has never even so much as pushed his finger inside me, even when I was in the throes of passion and begged him to.”

“Dee, I can’t take that!

“Bobby you need to stop teasing my butthole! It makes me want to fuck something and my pussy is craving your fat cock already. PLEASE BOBBY, STOP!

“NO ... PLEASE DON’T STOP YET, OH-FUCK-YES ... lick my pussy ... PLEASE BOBBY,” Dora pleaded,

Billie, Bry and Eileen were each, half lying, half sitting, near Dora as she pleaded for more, then begged him to stop the torture of her body.

“KISS MY PUSSY BOBBY, LICK MY LITTLE CLITTY, FUCK MY PUSSY ... PLEASE FUCK MY PUSSY.”

“Kiss her pussy on the mouth Bobby, like it was her face. Slip your tongue to the bottom, between her slippery pussy lips and ram that tongue down the throat of her pussy. Then without taking your mouth away, give her what she wants. Find her clitty and ravage it. Use your tongue to rip it out of her pussy by the roots. Tease it, rape it, make it yours,” Dee told her son as she watched Dora raise her lower body higher to meet him.

Each of them knew exactly when he first touched his tongue to her clitty. Dora was wild.

“BOBBYYYYYyyyy ... Hurry and fuck me, please. I need your big cock inside me. I’m not on the pill but your Momma said you could come in my pussy, do it Bobby, fuck me now.”

Bobby looked at his Mom, she was smiling when she nodded to him. He raised up and with Bry and Billie each guiding him, he eased his raging cock into his first pussy. He knew in an instant he would love this feeling for the rest of his days. There was no sensation on planet earth for a man that would compare with his cock entering a pussy the first time, and each time for the rest of his life. Bobby was hooked on pussy and he wasn’t even all the way inside Dora’s pussy.

“Lay on her sexy brown belly Bobby, then both of you roll over. She wants to sit on your cock while she takes it in her pussy all the way.”

Bobby lay on Dora and as she grabbed him in her arms, they rolled until she was on top. She scooted forward ... and with her pussy just right, she took him halfway. She fucked him fast for a few strokes, then raised again and dropped her body to take his huge young cock to the hilt.

She had everything but his balls and if he’d wanted to put them inside her, she would have let him. This was the pleasure Dora had dreamed of. She was consumed as she rode his hard cock.

“Bobby, Bobby, BOBBY! Do me now, Bobby, I can’t wait. I can’t hold it any longer. Fill my pussy, YES, YES, I feel you.”

Bobby was about to let go. He’d held his orgasm long enough, now he felt it building to a boiling, bubbling release. He let it go and it was the most powerful, pleasurable moment of his life to date. His first come inside a woman’s pussy. His whole body trembled with his ejaculation. The pleasure rippled through his muscles, his skin and his bones with wave after wave of pleasure, to the delight of his cock.

Dee grabbed Bobby and pulled him toward her as soon as Dora rolled off his body. She hugged him to her and kissed him on his mouth as the others watched.

“I love you Bobby. You have made me a proud mother and you’ll make your father even more proud that you have the strength and stamina to pleasure the women in your life for years to come. One day you’ll marry and you’ll show that extreme pleasure to your wife. She’ll be where I am and she will help your son, your heir, to become the ultimate lover,” Dee and Bobby hugged.

“Bobby, that was awesome, Man,” Bry said as she patted his cock and kissed his lips.

Billie leaned over and kissed her brother with her tongue in his mouth, her hand holding his cock, her breasts pressed to his hot skin.

“Bobby, I’m going to get each of us a glass of iced tea. You take a break before you fuck Coach Metters, and please don’t start without me,” Billie said as she jumped up, followed by Bry. They ran naked from their parent’s bedroom and down to the kitchen.

“Dee, am I really next? I mean ... I can wait. I know Billie and Bry want to make love to Bobby,” Eileen offered.

“Eileen, they’ll have the rest of their lives to fuck each other and I hope they recruit many more into their circle. I want all of them to come here and let me and Dora supervise their lovemaking. Perhaps you would like to be here? Maybe it would be best if you just watched from the other room? You have a reputation to protect. Maybe one day I will offer you a job and you can help us fuck all the young girls and boys.”

“Dee, I love you. I never knew it was possible to feel this way about myself, my body and my sexuality. I never knew friends like you and Dora existed. I’m so happy to be here. I hope I can repay you and Mr. Robert one day for what you’ve done in just one day.”

“He’s a special man, Eileen. The more you get to know him, the more you’ll realize just what kind of man he is. He’s like a father to some - a friend to others. He never turns his back on anyone. I’m so happy he’s my husband and the father of my children.”

“Ms. Eileen, Mr. Robert is like a brother to me, but I see him as a father figure too,” Dora said.

“Dora, I already feel the same way. He just walked up to me and hugged me, then he said leave all my worries to him, or he’d spank my naked butt. I could have hugged him again when he said that. He’s the man I wished my father had been. My mother ruled him. She ruined him and he died sad and lonely. I love Mr. Robert for making me feel like he’s a father figure to me.”

“Would you like him to spank that sexy naked ass Eileen?” Dee asked and laughed.

“I wouldn’t raise a hand to stop him!” she said, squirming on the bed, squeezing her thighs together.

“I bet you’d get an orgasm if he spanked your naked ass. You can tell Dora and me. We feel the same way, though he has never spanked us,” Dee laughed.

“I just got an orgasm just thinking about it.”

“I knew it. Don’t worry, we’ll never tell on you. Maybe one day you can get him riled enough he’ll spank that sexy, naked ass for you.”

Bobby was lying on the bed between them. He was on his back, his arms spread back and above his head. His young cock had not shrunk.

Eileen looked at Bobby’s cock as it lay back against his belly. Even in a semi erect state it was past his navel.

“Eileen?” Dee said as she glanced at her while she was staring at Bobby’s cock.

“Do you want Bobby to kiss and suck your pussy, or do you just want to get on his young cock and fuck him?” Dee laughed.

“I want it all. I’m like Dora, I’ve never had my pussy kissed or sucked. When I was in high school, this boy was just about to kiss my pussy in the front seat of his car when my daddy turned the porch light on. I’ve been wanting to know what it feels like ever since. Watching Bobby kiss Dora’s pussy made me so fucking wet ... I really do need to know what that feels like. I need my pussy kissed and sucked, then I need my pussy fucked by your son’s cock. I never knew grown men had cocks like his, and now, I have a young friend who has literally saved my life and I want his cock inside me. I cannot help but wish Bobby could spray his cum inside my unprotected womb. I’d have his baby and be a proud mother.”

“Here’s the iced tea.

“Drink your tea Eileen, then we want to see you get your pussy kissed and then we want to see Bobby put his big cock in your cute little pussy,” Billie told her.

As they drank their tea, Coach Metters was getting more and more excited. She had her hand on Bobby’s cock before she put her glass back on the table.

“Go ahead Eileen, suck Bobby’s cock so he’ll be hard again when he sucks your pussy. You will not have my son’s baby ... just yet anyway. You better hope he doesn’t blow the end out of the condom when he blasts your pussy with his come.”

Eileen sucked Bobby’s cock into her mouth, taking him to the back of her throat. She already loved the feel of his cock in her throat and she loved the fact that she could make him get hard enough to fuck her smoldering pussy.

“Coach - I want your pussy. Billie and Bry have already promised me a blow job anytime I want it. I want your pussy now and I want all I can have, anytime you’ll let me have it ... with or without a condom,” Bobby told her as she lay back on the bed.

He pushed her sexy, athletic thighs apart and moved over her freshly shaved pussy. She was wet and he loved the way her tight pussy looked like a clam. Dora’s pussy was tight, with her lips puffy and pouty. Coach Metter’s pussy lips were still closed.

Remembering his Mom’s instructions, he licked the sides of her pussy where the crease of her thighs met her small mound. He licked all the way back to her butt cheeks and she raised her buttocks to let him go deeper back there. With his thumbs, he pulled her cheeks apart and licked her small butthole as she squirmed and shook her body. She raised her buttocks to let him know she wanted more back there.

Bobby was learning, he shoved his tongue into her anus and she screamed in pleasure as her orgasm slammed through her body.

He would remember this and come back here later. For now, he needed his cock in this beautiful young coach’s pussy. Bobby came back to her tight lips and parted them. With his tongue, he fucked the opening to her vagina, as she moved back and forth, trying and get him to kiss her eager clitty. Finally Bobby gave her what she wanted. She screamed again and again as she spewed her juices from her pussy.

Bry and Billie were right beside her, they were kissing and sucking her titties, making her small nipples swell to sharp points.

“Help me Billie,” Bobby said as he moved up coach Metters’ body.

Billie grabbed her brother’s cock and placed it at the split of her tight lips, rubbing the smooth cockhead up and down through her coach’s slippery pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.