Land of Cotton - Cover

Land of Cotton

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Land of Cotton - The story of a farm family in the Mississippi Delta - owners and operators a huge cotton farm. Southern nights are hot and humid in Mississippi, and things get pretty damn hot in the big 'Cotton Land Plantation' home too... even at school and the small town of Cottondale, Mississippi.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Farming   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

They showered, played, and washed each other, vowing over and over, to learn all about sex, fucking, and lovemaking.

“Bobby – Bry and I want to ask Mom if we can fuck you. We’re on the pill and we want to fuck you so bad,” Billie told him as they dried with plush cotton towels.

“When she and Dora show me all about it, we’ll ask them to help us fuck. I think it’s only fair that the three of us learn at the same time, don’t you?” he asked.

“HELL YES!” They agreed.

Dressed, they slipped out of his bedroom and went downstairs to see their Daddy fucking their Mom from behind on the kitchen table. The girls watched as he rammed his cock deep, holding her hips as she bucked back against his thrusts. Their dad’s cock looked just like Bobby’s - long, huge and delicious.

“We want to be fucked like that, Bobby,” Bry whispered as they backed away from the doorway and headed upstairs.

“I’d love to fuck both of you just like that, side by side,” he laughed as they went to see where Dora and Coach Metters were.

When they looked into the sauna room, they quickly jumped back - then peeped around the doorway.

Coach Metters was naked, on her back with her feet pulled up, her knees spread wide apart. Dora was naked, kneeling between her legs, kissing the Coach’s pussy. Making sucking, slurping sounds as she did.

“Dora that feels so good. I hope no one sees me like this. I’ve never done anything like this before. OH-GOD-YES! FUCK-YES – I’M GETTING A TREMENDOUS COME!”

Dora raised her head and looked up at Coach Metters as she lay on her back. Her pussy was dripping and her buttocks were smeared with cum.

“Eileen, I know you wish this was Bobby Cotton sucking your pussy, don’t you? I’d let that young stud suck my pussy any day. Don’t you lie to me – you would too, wouldn’t you?” Dora asked as she fingered Coach Metters hairless pussy.

“Dora, you’re making me get close to having another come. You know I can’t say no ... I’d love for Bobby to kiss my body all over.”

“You’d let him fuck this hot little pink pussy too wouldn’t you, Eileen? I’m going to give that boy some pussy myself, and I hope he shoots that hot boy-come all the way up inside my belly when he does.”

“YES! OH-FUCK-YES! I want him to fuck my pussy, too! Please don’t tell his mother I said that ... they’ve been so kind to me.”

“Jo Dee Cotton already wants you to give her son some pussy, Eileen. I hope I’m there when that boy shoves his big cock as deep as it will go up your tight pussy.”

“Does he really have a big one? I’ve only been fucked once and it was way too fast – the boy had a little-bitty dick too. I hope Bobby has one as big as a wild animal. I want him to fuck me so bad with his big cock and I’d love to feel him shoot my pussy full his hot boy-cum.”

“Eileen, I came here to work when he was twelve. I saw him in the bathroom one day and his cock was as big as man any I’d ever seen back then. I’ve only been fucked two times in my life and I had a little-bitty dick both times. I’m like you, Girl, I want that young stud to ram my pussy full of his cock meat and shoot my belly full.”

“Dora, I think I could get another big one. Will you kiss my pussy and make me come like the last time? Are you sure Dee Cotton wants me to let Bobby have some pussy? I’m about to get a HUGE-FUCKING-COME, just saying those words.”

“Come for me, Eileen ... let that hot young pussy spray my mouth. I really love your pussy, Girl.”

“Will you let me kiss your pussy? That is, if they let me come back to see them?”

“Let you hell! I’m already planning on you sucking my pussy. Maybe Dee’s pussy too, if you get good at it. I bet Glynn will let both of us suck hers, too. She’s Dee’s sister and she’s sexy as hell, like you and Dee.”

“Dora, you are way sexier than I am, and you know it.”

“Eileen, you got a big ass and big titties like me. You got a slim waist, long legs, a hot, tight pussy, and you are so fucking pretty ... If I was a man, I’d marry your sexy ass.”

“Suck my pussy, Dora! The next time we’re naked like this, I want to suck your pussy at the same time. I love your hot sexy, brown ass, Dora. Suck my fucking cum out of my cunt! Lick my naughty pussy. OHHHHH SHIT, OH-FUCKING-YES-YES-YES...”


“Did you hear that, Bobby? Coach Metters wants you to fuck her. We want to be there when you fuck her,” Billie told her brother as the three teens stepped away from the door.

“I want you to be there ... if I ever get to fuck her. I’d love to be where Dora is, and stick my cock in her pussy. I wonder if she’s on the pill? I want to fuck her and shoot her pussy full, just like she said ... Even if she’s not on the pill, I’d love to fuck her until she begged me to stop shooting my cum into her pussy!”

“Bobby, we need to help Coach Metters find a better place to live and a better car to drive,” Billie told him.

“I’ve already asked Dad if she could drive my car until she can get a better one. He’s going to let her, and I really think he may even buy her another car before it’s over with. He told me he would take care of her vehicle ... You know what happens when Mom or Dad say things like that.”

“Yeah, I bet Dad buys her a sporty new car,” Bry agreed.

“Bobby, I wonder if she’d live in our guest house out back? We could ask Mom and Dad before we said anything. But she wouldn’t have any rent ... and if Daddy gets her a car, she wouldn’t have any bills either. Lets help her all we can, or she’ll have to find a better paying job and leave Cotton Boll High,” Billie said.

“Oh Billie, I don’t want her to leave either...

“Bobby, you can always make things happen. Will you talk to Mom and Dad?” Bry asked.

“Leave it to me. I think I can talk them into letting her live here rent free, so she’ll stay at Cotton Boll High.”

They walked away from the sauna room a few feet and sat on the carpeted floor in the hallway, leaning back against the wall. Bry and Billie were facing Bobby. Neither wore panties, he had his running shorts on as they looked at each others spread legs.

“Bobby, you get Mom and Dad to do that and we will guarantee you get some of Susan Baker’s pussy,” Billie told her brother and Bry seconded her statement.

“Not only hers, but any other girl’s pussy in our school,” Bry said as she and Billie nodded at each other.

“Just as neither of you have ever been fucked, I’ve never had any pussy. I want to be really good at fucking when the three of us do fuck the first time, then I want to have both of you there, each time I get some pussy from a new girl.”

“You mean you just want us there, or you want our pussy too - when you get new pussy?” Billie asked her brother, grinning in anticipation.

“I want some pussy from both of you, each time I get some new pussy, no matter how many girls we fuck together.”

“Get your cock oiled up, Bobby Cotton. You’re going to get all the pussy you can fuck,” Bry told him and the three of them laughed.

Dora walked out of the sauna room and saw the three of them sitting on the floor, near where their friend was. She sat beside Bobby, wearing only a short terry bath robe. She smiled when she looked at Billie and Bry sitting with their naked pussies exposed to their brother. She opened her knees and let the girls see her hairless pussy.

“How is she Dora?” Bobby asked, not letting her know they saw her sucking Coach Metters’ pussy.

“She’s sleeping now. She’s tired and I gave her some more brandy to make her sleep. Did you three enjoy watching me suck her pussy?” she asked, grinning when they looked at her, then each other.

“FUCK YES, Dora! That was awesome. Bobby told us he would show us all about it when you and Mom taught him how to please a woman. Will you show Bry and me how to suck pussy like that? We want to make it as good as you when you sucked Coach Metters’ pussy just now,” Billie said.

“I sure will, we’ll have fun too,” she answered, smiling at the eager teens.

“Bobby told us we could be there with you and Mom, when you fuck him. Is that alright with you?” Bry asked.

“I want all of you there, then we can do each other,” she told them.

“How does Coach Metters pussy taste? Was it as good as you seemed to like it?” Billie asked as she squirmed her butt on the carpet.

“Come here Billie, I’ll show you,” she said and held out her arms to Billie.

She quickly crawled across the hall to Dora’s outstretched arms. They kissed mouth to mouth.

“Wow ... Fuck! I love kissing you, Dora. Kiss Bry, now,” she said, out of breath.

Bry crawled over and they kissed like Billie and Dora had.

“Not only do I like the taste of pussy in your mouth, I love kissing you, Dora,” Bry told her.

“You both taste like sex too, did you enjoy it?” she asked them.

“We sucked Bobby’s cock and he sucked our pussy,” Bry told her.

“Show me what their pussies taste like Bobby ... Kiss me, Baby,” Dora said as she turned to him.

Bobby smiled, he’s wanted to kiss her for a long time. He’d even thought of fucking her and sucking her nipples.

They kissed and Dora moaned into his mouth. She wanted his cock in her pussy, she wanted to fuck and suck him, she wanted his cum in her pussy.

“When are you going to fuck him, Dora?” Billie asked when they parted.

“As soon as I can.

“I want your sexy ass, Bobby Cotton. I’m glad your Momma didn’t want me to get on the pill. I’ll let you fuck my fertile pussy and shoot your cum as deep inside me as you can,” Dora told him.

“Wow Dora! You’ll let him shoot his sperm in your pussy, even though you aren’t on the pill?” Billie asked.

“Yes I will. I’ve only had two small dicks inside my pussy. I see that big thick slab of boy-meat down there. I can’t wait to have it shoved all the way up inside my belly.”

“Can we go in and see Coach Metters now, Dora?”

“You sure can. I’m going to get dressed and go fix us something to eat. I’ll call you when it’s ready. I put Eileen’s clothes in the laundry chute – get her a robe like mine and bring her down with you.”

“What if her sexy ass and shaved pussy shows?” Bry asked.

“She better get used to it showing. I really like that girl’s ass. Don’t you Bobby?”

“I sure do, and I can’t wait to get some of it like you did.”

“She told me that she wants you to have some of that hot pussy she’s got. We’ll make sure you get it, after you fuck me, that is,” Dora laughed as she walked down the hall towards the stairs, her sexy ass swinging like it was about to come loose.

Bobby followed Billie and Bry into the sauna room. Coach Metters was still lying on her belly, her legs were spread and they could see her hairless pussy. Bobby wanted to fuck her from behind right then.

“I bet you’d love to get up there and fuck that pussy wouldn’t you Bobby?” Billie asked and they laughed.

“Shit Billie, there’s you answer,” Bry said as she pointed to Bobby’s long cock hanging out of his shorts leg.

“Wow Bobby, I wish we were all naked and Coach Metters wanted to fuck. Bry and I would love to see you fuck your big cock up inside her little pussy. Look at her, it’s as small as mine and Bry’s.”

“I would too, right up between her sexy buttocks. Would you just look at that sexy ass?”

“I know, and it makes me want some of her pussy too,” Bry laughed.

“Lets wake her up and get her in the tanning bed again for a few minutes before we go down to eat,” Billie said.

“Do you think I should leave the room?” Bobby asked, not really wanting to leave.

“No Way! She needs to get used to you seeing her naked. If she lives in our guest house, we’ll be over there every night, or she’ll be over here. You heard her tell Dora she wanted you to fuck her,” Billie said.

“I don’t want to offend her, on her first visit.”

“Stand over there - the way she’s facing. When she sees you, smile and tell her how pretty she is and how glad you are that she’s here,” Bry told him.

Usually it’s him telling them things like that.

His sisters are growing up, it looks like.

Bobby leaned against the wall, just a few feet from where Coach Metters lay. When Billie and Bry shook her to wake her, she opened her eyes and saw him smiling at her. She saw his long fat cock hanging below his shorts leg, still growing as she watched. She smiled lazily at Bobby when he smiled at her and winked.

Eileen Metters knew she was still just a little woozy from the brandy, but she sure felt good and SO sexy as she lay on the massage table naked with Bobby Cotton looking at her.

“Coach, come over and get into the tanning bed. We need to get your tan started so you won’t blister when we swim naked at the beach,” Billie said and pulled her arm.

“You’re not naked,” Coach Metters said, the brandy rushing to her head as she sat up.

“We can get naked with you ... even Bobby, if you like,” Billie told her.

“OK! Get naked!”

That was all it took. The three teens were naked in a flash as she looked from one to the other.

“I like your pussy with no hair on it Coach Metters. You sure do have a pretty pussy and a hot sexy body,” Bobby told her as he took one arm to steady her while she stood.

“Thank you, Bobby. I love my shaved pussy. I don’t give a fuck what Momma says either. Billie, you and Bry need to let Dora scrape the rest of that hair off your cute little pussies too.

“Don’t they, Bobby?” she asked ... still laughing.

“Yes they do, I like naked, shaved pussies more than ever now that I’ve seen yours. I hope I get lots of pussy from naked pussies,” he said.

“You’ll get lots of my naked pussy, any time you want it. OOPS, I need to ask permission from your Mom first.”

“Coach, Mom told me she wanted to see us fuck,” Bobby told her.

“Then we’ll fuck for her, Bobby. I want to see you fuck Bry, Billie and Dora too,” she said as they helped her into the tanning bed and positioned her, before closing the lid.

Billie set the timer for twelve minutes and they knelt beside her, looking at her hot sexy body with the bright lights shining around her.

“Would you look at that, her titties are still standing up straight, even with her lying on her back,” Bry said.

“I hope mine look that good when I’m in my twenties. She and Mom look just alike. Heck Dora and Aunt Glynn too, they all have huge titties and they’re perfect,” Billie added.

“I like the titties on each of you. I’ll be glad when we start fucking and sucking. I want to suck some titty too,” Bobby said.

“Ohhhh Bobby, my pussy jumped when you said that. I bet that feels so good to have my titties sucked and my pussy fucked at the same time,” Bry said.

“We need to get Dora and Mom together. I know they’re both eager to see us start too,” Bobby added.

The timer went off and they raised the lid. Coach Metters sat up and looked at her pink titties.

“I’ll be so glad to get these babies tanned like all of you. I need a shower before we dress,” Coach Metters said.

“You get in the shower, Coach. We’ll get you a robe. Dora put all your clothes in the laundry and it’ll be tomorrow before they’re cleaned,” Billie told her.

“You mean I have to go around wearing only a robe until tomorrow?” she laughed at her own predicament.

“Yes, but all of us wear robes, or hardly anything at all,” Bry told her.

Coach Metters stepped out of the shower and dried off, her long hair still damp and hanging down. Her butt and titties pink from the tanning bed.

“My butt is stinging from the tanning bed, how long does it take before I get tan and it stops stinging?”

“Not long, you’ll be getting tan in about a week and then you’ll get dark really quick,” Bry told her.

“I always get Bobby to kiss my butt and titties when they sting, it sure helps,” Billie teased her and laughed.

“Bobby, will you kiss my butt and and my titties too? Please?” she smiled at him as she held her robe, before putting it on.

“She was kidding, but I’d love to kiss both your titties and both butt cheeks,” he told her.

She turned around and bent forward. Bobby knelt and grabbed her hips. He pushed his face between her buttocks and smelled her fresh fragrance mixed with her fresh pussy scent. He kissed her cheeks and pulled her buttocks open to kiss her butt as deep as he could.

Coach Metters shrieked, laughing, as she stood up. She turned around as he grabbed her to suck a nipple into his mouth.

“OH YES, I love that ... suck my titties, Bobby.”

He sucked first one then the other, finally kissing her pink, firm flesh before letting her go.

“You’re going to get raped and I’ll get both your sisters to help me,” she laughed as she slipped into her short white robe. It only came to below the split of her hairless pussy in front and didn’t cover her sexy butt in back.

“When Dora shows me how to suck pussy as good as she did yours earlier, I want another chance to kiss your sexy ass,” Bobby told her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.